Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,909 members, 7,810,500 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband (37050 Views)

A Nigerian Lady Warning Her Future Mother In-law / Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House / Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by 1trillionlikes: 10:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
Elzends:
V

V for.....
Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by Tmaritas76(m): 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
FP Jared God punish devil
Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by toprealman: 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
emotions1:
E make sense....... cheesy cheesy

My instincts tells me the girl they this nairaland.......
Mrs chima, naija single girl, LadyF or viviangist.
Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by Tmaritas76(m): 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ops!this airtel people thunder fire una left nyash
Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by Adeevah(m): 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
emotions1:
E make sense....... cheesy cheesy

My instincts tells me the girl they this nairaland.......
stinking instinct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by KanwuliaJara: 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
She for post the 'husband' pisshure beside the babe own na. . .haba! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by Funkybabee(f): 10:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
see her as if this world na for war

oga ooo
Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by emotions1: 10:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
toprealman:
Mrs chima, naija single girl, LadyF or viviangist.
tank God I didn't call name......

sir, if the come for u.... OYO
Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by fF01(m): 10:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
hahaha, 9ja women nid to adopt diz method. very funny, lmao!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by centyboy: 10:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
Vanity Upon Vanity... cry
Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by ojnnaco(m): 10:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
Lol.... Karashika... D girls resemble spirit wife

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by domopps(m): 10:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
@least this is better than bathing her with Acid just like her counterpart did to a lady in Ghana...........

Don't no why small babes will not leave married men alone when their age mate are all over the town!

Cheeeeers

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by jabojafa(m): 10:46pm On Jan 04, 2016
dis is surely one of d ways to get popular. Cokacola fit even mk her deir ambassodor sef. If na naija den dt get don get job b dt.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by antosly(m): 10:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
Na beat she want beat da husband, abi na snatch? I no cum undastand oo! bcus da gal no resemble who go fit snatch person husband..... abi her husband no get class?
Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by fascowilly(m): 10:53pm On Jan 04, 2016
a political sense
Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by Duru009(m): 10:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
Its gonna trend very soon......

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
ChappyChase:
Now the yeye husband will be feeling so important!
If my sister try this sh!t, I will make sure she divorce that yeye man! For hell sake this is stupidity not love!!!!
hope if you do it your brother in law wouldn't tell your wife to leave you. what's is good for Jane is equally good for Johnny
Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by olatunjin(m): 10:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
She is trying to protect her property

TRAINING !
This is another great opportunity to become your own cake BOSS

Our new students  will be resuming by 11th of January 2016

Our 50k Promo ends on 8th of January
Hurry now limited space available

REGISTRATION IN PROGRESS Call Us Now

OLATUNJEE CAKES ☎08038565632 ☎08080767394
Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by iykedare(m): 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ma,

If your pussy was good,he wouldn't cheat.

He mustn't feed on one pus$$sy.
Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by BolaLFC(f): 11:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
It may not even stop them from seeing
Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by Bluette(f): 11:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
What's all ds? most women doesn't think straight sha. To me, it suppose to b d husband that wiL fight for her by cutting ties wth d lady and promisin his wife he won't cheat again. D woman is funny sha.. D wife shld ask herself "is she d only lady my hubby is seeing"? I guess if its 5 ladies, she gonna post their pix. What a funny world. She better pick up her bible and pray.
Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by porshuch: 11:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
This method is harsh o.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by laprince(m): 11:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
Funny but I thinks its gonna be effective
Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by DetectiveDeb: 11:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
This isn';t funny at all! How about she go home and tame her husband's wandering d*ck, who abandoned their marriage vow and went after another woman. If she succeeds in driving Hellen away, how about Olivia, Sheila, and other women. Why not deal with the cause of the disease, which is your husband , and stop treating symptoms.

This why men will continue to cheat.

Photo: Nigerian Man in the US, Charged with Sophisticated Email Scam - Duping Companies More Than $600,000.

http://www.amkkay.com/2016/01/photo-nigerian-man-in-us-charged-with.html

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by ehix89(m): 11:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
grad2012:
Before grin see vexxxx
ur waist sha....
Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by ellafuchsiaordi(f): 11:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
lol..this lady has got no chill..she nur get joy..hahaha..
Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by Godsonkemz(m): 2:03am On Jan 05, 2016
She's not doing her work very well and another woman volunteer herself for charity service. Why blackmail her
Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by Forwetinnah: 2:39am On Jan 05, 2016
.. why is her husband's picture not next to the girl's picture? She should have included her phone number so that people would alert her anywhere they see both of them together! Jobless woman
Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by Forwetinnah: 2:41am On Jan 05, 2016
DetectiveDeb:
This isn';t funny at all! How about she go home and tame her husband's wandering d*ck, who abandoned their marriage vow and went after another woman. If she succeeds in driving Hellen away, how about Olivia, Sheila, and other women . Why not deal with the cause of the disease, which is your husband , and stop treating symptoms.

This why men will continue to cheat.

Photo: Nigerian Man in the US, Charged with Sophisticated Email Scam - Duping Companies More Than $600,000.

http://www.amkkay.com/2016/01/photo-nigerian-man-in-us-charged-with.html

...i wonder? Misplaced aggression
Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by Nobody: 3:02am On Jan 05, 2016
This is much better than pouring of acid or stabbing. Ghana and naija women dey vex.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by bewla(m): 4:14am On Jan 05, 2016
but instead of this she could have got her bo lock down with hot sex. from all corner he wont have the strength for the order lady grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” / Nigerian Man Marries With ‘fake’ Genotype, Abandons Wife With ‘sickle Cell’ Kids / Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.