Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband (37063 Views)

A Nigerian Lady Warning Her Future Mother In-law / Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House / Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by semilore123: 4:22am On Jan 05, 2016
Ladies are very desperate this days, keep your man with all the good qualities in u. Ladies are very desperate this days, keep your man with all the good qualities in u. Ladies are very desperate this days, keep your man with all the good qualities in u.
Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 5:02am On Jan 05, 2016
emotions1:
E make sense....... cheesy cheesy

My instincts tells me the girl they this nairaland.......

U do tap d tap?
Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by Mintayo(m): 7:04am On Jan 05, 2016
I think I like this... I am sure the Lady will leave the husband asap!
Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by IntroVAT: 7:11am On Jan 05, 2016
This lady's forehead will break any home shocked
Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by Liquid2Metal: 7:17am On Jan 05, 2016
Where are the other places? I just saw a single post. shocked cool
Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by Emmahunk(m): 7:17am On Jan 05, 2016
If only she had used the time , energy and resources spent on doing this to make herself and her home more appealing to the husband.
She has only succeeded in advertising the lady to other willing victims
Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by SAMBARRY: 7:33am On Jan 05, 2016
grin

The poster above me is also pained because he knows his tail cannot stay in one place grin
Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by emotions1: 9:32am On Jan 05, 2016
ICEFLAME419ja:

U do tap d tap?
bros wara you saying.......
Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by PrinceEvolution(m): 9:55am On Jan 05, 2016
BROTHER BEWARE OF THIS KIND INSTINCT WEY U GET SO OOOO..NA DIS TYPE DEY MAKE PERSON GO WAIT SHIP FOR AIRPORT OOO..LWTMB!
emotions1:

Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 05, 2016
emotions1:

Your Instincts get virus brother
Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by pinkyspice(f): 10:16am On Jan 05, 2016
Well for me I can't say dat wat the girl. Is doing is good,but I think the woman is jst been so stupid and foolish here cuz posting the girl's pix still won't change anything,so it would have been beta she go on her knees and talk to God than dis.......if you look well sef the woman been dey accommodate people husband's when she never marry.
Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 05, 2016
She should have taken a much uglier photo of her rival. grin
Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by Obamina(m): 10:43am On Jan 05, 2016
emotions1:

. My instinct keep telling me that the girl is your elder sister and she's here. No be quarrel ooooo na my instinct just dey play nairabet o
Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by wethebest(m): 10:58am On Jan 05, 2016
good for oloshos

Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by easymanofdpeopl(m): 11:31am On Jan 05, 2016
Husband don scarce ooo, make u tie ur own. Lol
Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by emotions1: 3:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
diago94:
Your Instincts get virus brother
I like it like that....

#bacteria
Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by emotions1: 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
Obamina:
. My instinct keep telling me that the girl is your elder sister and she's here. No be quarrel ooooo na my instinct just dey play nairabet o
ahhh we share the same instincts Bro.....

No forget say nah your sister them the disgrace for here oooo.....
u Berra do something or she go hear am
Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by bukatyne(f): 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
Of course the husband is a brainless vegetable who cannot think himself....

Madam, get ready to keep posting pictures of ladies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by goldfish27(m): 5:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
Weytin concern us here for Nigeria....
Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by goldfish27(m): 5:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
Weytin concern us here for Nigeria.... Do to ur husband weytin d gal dey do him n u free or u do weytin Kenyan woman sabi do....u know na
Re: Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband by ThunderingHooves: 1:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
she is NOT kenyan. she must be ugandan judging by the name.
www.loveme.com.ng/2016/01/just-see-what-woman-posted-on-her.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos / Nigerian Man Marries With ‘fake’ Genotype, Abandons Wife With ‘sickle Cell’ Kids / Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.