Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,247 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

My Girlfriend Eats Bones And Opens Bottles With Her Teeth, Is Something Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Eats Bones And Opens Bottles With Her Teeth, Is Something Wrong? (2627 Views)

Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery / Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) / My Teeth Is Discolored (pure Yellow/grey) I Can’t Toast Or Friend A Girl. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Eats Bones And Opens Bottles With Her Teeth, Is Something Wrong? by Itohan123(m): 1:21pm On Jun 15, 2009
I observed this wicked behavior. I wonder if she is a witch
Re: My Girlfriend Eats Bones And Opens Bottles With Her Teeth, Is Something Wrong? by patwhizkid(f): 1:24pm On Jun 15, 2009
Lmao to death!
Re: My Girlfriend Eats Bones And Opens Bottles With Her Teeth, Is Something Wrong? by Itohan123(m): 1:26pm On Jun 15, 2009
I asked her about it and she said I cannot do it because white people don't have strong teeth?
Re: My Girlfriend Eats Bones And Opens Bottles With Her Teeth, Is Something Wrong? by Bibankee: 1:33pm On Jun 15, 2009
Haba! thats harsh
uncivilized yes! but witch
she might have a different background u should at least understand
u sure she's ur girlfriend?i'd prefer you use the word girlenemy,
Re: My Girlfriend Eats Bones And Opens Bottles With Her Teeth, Is Something Wrong? by izeek(m): 1:41pm On Jun 15, 2009
ITS A COMMON THING BACK HOME,
EXSPECIALLY IF YOU ATTENDED A LOT OF OWAMBE'S AND NEEDED TO OPEN UR MINERAL ASAP.
Re: My Girlfriend Eats Bones And Opens Bottles With Her Teeth, Is Something Wrong? by eleshin(m): 1:42pm On Jun 15, 2009
just tell her its not a civilized attitude.must we know about your domestic problem?
Re: My Girlfriend Eats Bones And Opens Bottles With Her Teeth, Is Something Wrong? by Itohan123(m): 1:54pm On Jun 15, 2009
what's owambe?
Re: My Girlfriend Eats Bones And Opens Bottles With Her Teeth, Is Something Wrong? by Bell32(m): 1:55pm On Jun 15, 2009
grin grin grin        oh my God, I can't stop laughing grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Eats Bones And Opens Bottles With Her Teeth, Is Something Wrong? by klassyguy(m): 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2009
Owambe are these large parties organised for naming ceremonies, burials, weddings, whatever warrants big parties.
Re: My Girlfriend Eats Bones And Opens Bottles With Her Teeth, Is Something Wrong? by ifyalways(f): 1:58pm On Jun 15, 2009
Dis Itohan and his imaginary gf.
why not ask the girl?surely she must have her reasons  undecided
BTW,what is wicked in eating bones and Uncorking with ones teeth?
Re: My Girlfriend Eats Bones And Opens Bottles With Her Teeth, Is Something Wrong? by Meldrick(m): 2:01pm On Jun 15, 2009
grin ;DI can't stop laughing. Where exactly was she brought up? Sincerely she must have attended a lot of Owambe or mo gbo' mo ya'
Re: My Girlfriend Eats Bones And Opens Bottles With Her Teeth, Is Something Wrong? by jaybee3(m): 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2009
Only a mentally challenged person will conclude that above actions (especially the opening of bottle with her teeth and i am also sure u r talking about her eating chicken bone or something like that) equates to something being wrong.
Re: My Girlfriend Eats Bones And Opens Bottles With Her Teeth, Is Something Wrong? by agabaI23(m): 2:11pm On Jun 15, 2009
Poster
Where are you from?
Who is talking about about civilisation here? So if the westerners do not do it, it is uncivilised. Una de craze.

Abeg gimme my sweet chicken bone make I crack.

Why will you stop doing what you enjoy that harms no one just because another will frown upon it?

You guys never seize to amaze me.
I have nothing against anyone who does not want to chew. But there is absolutely nothing wrong with anyone cracking bones.
Re: My Girlfriend Eats Bones And Opens Bottles With Her Teeth, Is Something Wrong? by Itohan123(m): 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2009
Meldrick:

grin ;DI can't stop laughing. Where exactly was she brought up? Sincerely she must have attended a lot of Owambe or mo gbo' mo ya'
i think in the bush because her pusy is cut and she has tribal markings on her belly
Re: My Girlfriend Eats Bones And Opens Bottles With Her Teeth, Is Something Wrong? by frank317: 2:20pm On Jun 15, 2009
does she use her teeth to bite u when u are kissing her?

I love eating bones myself when I have no choice I open bottles with my teeth. go and call police for me.
Re: My Girlfriend Eats Bones And Opens Bottles With Her Teeth, Is Something Wrong? by spikedcylinder: 2:22pm On Jun 15, 2009
Oh. Itohan is supposed to be oyinbo? grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Eats Bones And Opens Bottles With Her Teeth, Is Something Wrong? by Itohan123(m): 2:22pm On Jun 15, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Oh. Itohan is supposed to be oyinbo? grin grin grin
yap
Re: My Girlfriend Eats Bones And Opens Bottles With Her Teeth, Is Something Wrong? by ikamefa(f): 2:33pm On Jun 15, 2009
Dr ika6  DDSwading in on this issue grin grin grin grin

chei!   i cant stop laughing @ this thread

@ topic nahhhhhh your gf is not a winch she is a klingonian all she has is metal teeth
have you checked her mouth lately? cheesy

as to the crushing of bones, give the girl a break whats a girl to do with all those metal teeth? cheesy how is she supposed to exercise her mouth ?

[flash=200,200]http://www.allfancydress.com/Images/Products/Zoom/12278.jpg[/flash]
Re: My Girlfriend Eats Bones And Opens Bottles With Her Teeth, Is Something Wrong? by edogram(m): 2:36pm On Jun 15, 2009
agabaI23:

Poster
Where are you from?
Who is talking about about civilisation here? So if the westerners do not do it, it is uncivilised. Una de craze.

Abeg gimme my sweet chicken bone make I crack.

Why will you stop doing what you enjoy that harms no one just because another will frown upon it?

You guys never seize to amaze me.
I have nothing against anyone who does not want to chew. But there is absolutely nothing wrong with anyone cracking bones.
if laugh de kill, i for don die in front of pic,

frank3.16:

does she use her teeth to bite u when u are kissing her?

I love eating bones myself when I have no choice I open bottles with my teeth. go and call police for me.
what a backword attitude comon with africa. not in a civilize world.
Re: My Girlfriend Eats Bones And Opens Bottles With Her Teeth, Is Something Wrong? by Itohan123(m): 2:36pm On Jun 15, 2009
ikamefa:

Dr ika6  DDSwading in on this issue grin grin grin grin

chei!   i cant stop laughing @ this thread

@ topic nahhhhhh your gf is not a winch she is a klingonian all she has is metal teeth
have you checked her mouth lately? cheesy

as to the crushing of bones, give the girl a break whats a girl to do with all those metal teeth? cheesy how is she supposed to exercise her mouth ?

[flash=200,200]http://www.allfancydress.com/Images/Products/Zoom/12278.jpg[/flash]
maybe that's why she's reluctant to suck it
Re: My Girlfriend Eats Bones And Opens Bottles With Her Teeth, Is Something Wrong? by ikamefa(f): 2:38pm On Jun 15, 2009
Itohan123:

i think in the bush because her pusy is cut and she has tribal markings on her belly

i told you that girl is a klingonian

may god save you from a circumcised and traditionally tattooed kligonian-girl

" grin "
Re: My Girlfriend Eats Bones And Opens Bottles With Her Teeth, Is Something Wrong? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 15, 2009
your chick is an inveterate handler of the green bottles and she knows what to do when there is no opener present

she eats the bones to strenghten her teeth for the bottles  grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Eats Bones And Opens Bottles With Her Teeth, Is Something Wrong? by edogram(m): 2:39pm On Jun 15, 2009
poster maybe she belong to the Dog Family.

u have to find out from her, i have seenba cople of issue where a Dog pregnate a woman. grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Eats Bones And Opens Bottles With Her Teeth, Is Something Wrong? by Sauron1: 2:40pm On Jun 15, 2009
Itohan123:

I observed this wicked behavior. I wonder if she is a witch

Your girlfriend is a troglodyte.
U better keep your slinky away from her . . . . .She might just chew on it thinking it's ponmo. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Eats Bones And Opens Bottles With Her Teeth, Is Something Wrong? by ogazi007(m): 2:43pm On Jun 15, 2009
YES she is a mamiwater.what do u expect from a girl that can use her iron teeth to bend an iron?u better run for ur life before he cuts off ur JT, lmao
Re: My Girlfriend Eats Bones And Opens Bottles With Her Teeth, Is Something Wrong? by ikamefa(f): 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2009
edogram:

what a backword attitude comon with africa. not in a civilize world.

this is a lie please go watch goldie hawn in over-board

civilized world my fat ass
Re: My Girlfriend Eats Bones And Opens Bottles With Her Teeth, Is Something Wrong? by Busybody2(f): 2:45pm On Jun 15, 2009
Yay Klippermet's clone is back and better and raring to go
Re: My Girlfriend Eats Bones And Opens Bottles With Her Teeth, Is Something Wrong? by biola44: 2:57pm On Jun 15, 2009
laugh don kill me! cool
Re: My Girlfriend Eats Bones And Opens Bottles With Her Teeth, Is Something Wrong? by Steve49ja1(m): 3:04pm On Jun 15, 2009
Na waffi babe?
Re: My Girlfriend Eats Bones And Opens Bottles With Her Teeth, Is Something Wrong? by patwhizkid(f): 3:14pm On Jun 15, 2009
Na only wafi babes dey use teeth open bottle?
Re: My Girlfriend Eats Bones And Opens Bottles With Her Teeth, Is Something Wrong? by tpiah: 3:14pm On Jun 15, 2009
hehehe grin

used to do the same back in the good ol days.

I cracked bones and opened bottles with my teeth like a swashbuckling cowboy. I stopped being a human bottle opener when I hurt myself doing so. grin

but how to get at the tasty juices and chicken marrow if you dont crack open those bones?  cheesy grin

I don bush no be small grin Thank God I be lady now wink
Re: My Girlfriend Eats Bones And Opens Bottles With Her Teeth, Is Something Wrong? by Steve49ja1(m): 3:17pm On Jun 15, 2009
patwhizkid:

Na only wafi babes dey use teeth open bottle?

Na them de mostly de bold to do am for public. . . . imagine babe we person carry commot make e de crack Mr Biggs bone, Take teeth open drink, take hand de commot meat from teeth. . . .OMD cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Marry An Older Woman? / Beauty And The Monster. / Jilted Woman Commits Suicide In Lover’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.