Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,930 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

My Teeth Is Discolored (pure Yellow/grey) I Can’t Toast Or Friend A Girl. Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Teeth Is Discolored (pure Yellow/grey) I Can’t Toast Or Friend A Girl. Help (10722 Views)

What Do You Find Sexy About A Guy/girl??? Help Someone Out Please / Can Any Girl Help Me Out? / My Girlfriend Eats Bones And Opens Bottles With Her Teeth, Is Something Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Teeth Is Discolored (pure Yellow/grey) I Can’t Toast Or Friend A Girl. Help by fineboy5: 10:33am On Jul 05, 2009
My teeth is discolored (pure yellow/grey) i can’t toast or friend a girl.

I am a handsome and well dress guy with full lips.

Actually I cannot consider myself smiling or laughing in pubic. I don’t do that.

There is the girl I am toasting and we are just starting, but I don’t know how I can move on with this my teeth. It’s embarrassing. Even if she accepts how I will be confidence to move this on, I mean kissing or smiling maybe laughing.

She mention something like this on the phone, “I love you, kisses for you.” I was like melting and some days ago she said she dream kissing and romancing with me.

i dont think she have notices my teeth yet. becos We haldly see but talk much on the phone I even toast her on the phone.

Girl will u date a handsome guy with bad teeth?

This is really my bad luck in life.
Re: My Teeth Is Discolored (pure Yellow/grey) I Can’t Toast Or Friend A Girl. Help by edogram1(m): 10:46am On Jul 05, 2009
eh ya. guy i feel ur pain.

is really a bad luck,
Re: My Teeth Is Discolored (pure Yellow/grey) I Can’t Toast Or Friend A Girl. Help by ElRazur: 10:47am On Jul 05, 2009
Home boy, get this shit off your mind. People need to realise that White teeth are not necessarily healthy and should not be projected as the sign of having good oral health.

The darker you teeth, the strong your bones - due to the presence of dentine.

From what you are telling me, it seems you have build up of tar and that can be easily taken care off. You should visit a dentist for oral cleaning. Bear in mind that if your teeth are not naturally white, then it wont make much difference, unless off course your go for bleaching, something I am personally against. smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Teeth Is Discolored (pure Yellow/grey) I Can’t Toast Or Friend A Girl. Help by ElRazur: 10:48am On Jul 05, 2009
edogram.:

is really a bad luck,
edogram.:

is really a bad luck,

If you dont know what to say, please do not post. It is not bad luck. It is down to two things personal hygiene and nature. Regardless of how much you clean your mouth, there would be tartar build up over time anyway. Hence why one have to visit a dentist once in a while you know.

1 Like

Re: My Teeth Is Discolored (pure Yellow/grey) I Can’t Toast Or Friend A Girl. Help by fineboy5: 10:55am On Jul 05, 2009
I don’t think there is a good teeth bleaching Dental office in Nigeria.

this is really sad, I know most ninja girls will not kiss guy with a discolored teeth?.
Re: My Teeth Is Discolored (pure Yellow/grey) I Can’t Toast Or Friend A Girl. Help by ElRazur: 10:58am On Jul 05, 2009
fine.boy:

I don’t think there is a good teeth bleaching Dental office in Nigeria.

this is really sad, I know most ninja girls will not kiss guy with a discolored teeth?. 

Stop feeling sorry for yourself and stop throwing up excuses. Start by buying a good toothpaste and brush it can go a long way.

If you teeth is naturally discoloured, then it means you have a strong bone. Not all teeth are naturally white get that through your head. Besides, a woman that really loves you would see beyond that. Gosh.

If you really want to whiten your teeth. . . Try these http://www.google.co.uk/products?q=teeth%20whitening&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wf
Re: My Teeth Is Discolored (pure Yellow/grey) I Can’t Toast Or Friend A Girl. Help by edogram1(m): 11:02am On Jul 05, 2009
hi ElRazur

thanks for ur encouragement give to him.
Re: My Teeth Is Discolored (pure Yellow/grey) I Can’t Toast Or Friend A Girl. Help by fineboy5: 11:10am On Jul 05, 2009
my teeth is 7-8 shade of this guide.

no kind of toothpste wil do this,

Re: My Teeth Is Discolored (pure Yellow/grey) I Can’t Toast Or Friend A Girl. Help by ElRazur: 12:53pm On Jul 05, 2009
fine.boy:

my teeth is 7-8 shade of this guide.

no kind of toothpste wil do this,

So? You have strong bones. Dude learn to accept your body for who you are. It would go a long way in building self confidence.
Re: My Teeth Is Discolored (pure Yellow/grey) I Can’t Toast Or Friend A Girl. Help by tpiah: 2:00pm On Jul 05, 2009
I dont see how its a problem.

I've never met anyone who was unable to date because of bad teeth. You're just afraid of rejection ,thats all.

You simply have to keep trying until you find someone who likes you as you are.

Neither is it by force to kiss if you're worried about your teeth. No be naija you dey?

and in the meantime, see a dentist if it really bothers you. Some types of staining are permanent however- eg tetracycline.
Re: My Teeth Is Discolored (pure Yellow/grey) I Can’t Toast Or Friend A Girl. Help by habumaks(m): 2:46pm On Jul 05, 2009
What happened to "Accept me for whom i am" Stuff? open your mouth and show them what God has given you brother, you will be surprised a girl will like you because of your teeth colour grin.
Re: My Teeth Is Discolored (pure Yellow/grey) I Can’t Toast Or Friend A Girl. Help by ElRazur: 2:51pm On Jul 05, 2009
habumaks:

What happened to "Accept me for whom i am" Stuff? open your mouth and show them what God has given you brother, you will be surprised a girl will like you because of your teeth colour grin.

Besides ask him, does he stares into people's teeth when he talks to them? I know that I dont. I look at their face, body language and their conduct! Not how shinning their teeth are.
Re: My Teeth Is Discolored (pure Yellow/grey) I Can’t Toast Or Friend A Girl. Help by JJYOU: 2:54pm On Jul 05, 2009
coca cola, ribenna and not brushing every evening has a lot to answer for. there must be a dentist for this in lagos or abuja. sorry
Re: My Teeth Is Discolored (pure Yellow/grey) I Can’t Toast Or Friend A Girl. Help by ElRazur: 3:01pm On Jul 05, 2009
JJYOU:

coca cola, ribenna and not brushing every evening has a lot to answer for. there must be a dentist for this in lagos or abuja. sorry

Bu you do not know that though. He may well have coloured teeth naturally. smiley
Re: My Teeth Is Discolored (pure Yellow/grey) I Can’t Toast Or Friend A Girl. Help by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 05, 2009
ElRazor
Good approach at the poster. cool
Re: My Teeth Is Discolored (pure Yellow/grey) I Can’t Toast Or Friend A Girl. Help by Gabry(f): 5:39pm On Jul 05, 2009
Go to the dentist and tell them you need to ash your teeth. I do it once in 6 months to get rid of the extra grind and dirt which has causes the teeth to coloured. It will be a little painful but its all worth it. wink
Re: My Teeth Is Discolored (pure Yellow/grey) I Can’t Toast Or Friend A Girl. Help by Secretz(f): 6:19pm On Jul 05, 2009
I think your teeth are naturally coloured that way. . . I can't imagine that you don't brush your teeth or eat so much junk to have allowed it discolour to that extent.
Are you the only member in your family who has it? as it might be a gene thing? Also, have you only had it in your adult years or since you were quite young?

Seriously, it's not a big deal if everything else is in tact and your hygiene in general is up to scratch. grin
Re: My Teeth Is Discolored (pure Yellow/grey) I Can’t Toast Or Friend A Girl. Help by C2H5OH(f): 6:23pm On Jul 05, 2009
Teeth whitening ftw dood
Re: My Teeth Is Discolored (pure Yellow/grey) I Can’t Toast Or Friend A Girl. Help by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:28pm On Jul 05, 2009
What happened to paying a visit to a dentist if your that bothered?
Re: My Teeth Is Discolored (pure Yellow/grey) I Can’t Toast Or Friend A Girl. Help by IFELEKE(m): 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2009
@Poster
What you need to work on is not your discoloured teeth but your very low self esteem.
My best friend's teeth will make yours grow green in envy but he values them and calls them golden teeth.
So,Brace Up and cure yourself of this complex.
Re: My Teeth Is Discolored (pure Yellow/grey) I Can’t Toast Or Friend A Girl. Help by ElRazur: 6:33pm On Jul 05, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

What happened to paying a visit to a dentist if your that bothered?

It appears he is in Nigeria. Dentist visit aint cheap back home you know. cheesy
Re: My Teeth Is Discolored (pure Yellow/grey) I Can’t Toast Or Friend A Girl. Help by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2009
I really don't think so. . .A dentist in a govt hospital should be okay. undecided
Re: My Teeth Is Discolored (pure Yellow/grey) I Can’t Toast Or Friend A Girl. Help by ElRazur: 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

I really don't think so. . .A dentist in a govt hospital should be okay. undecided

Hahaha. I personally wont take the risk am afraid. They are under funded and lack the right equipment. No way I would let them in my mouth lol.
Re: My Teeth Is Discolored (pure Yellow/grey) I Can’t Toast Or Friend A Girl. Help by fineboy5: 7:10pm On Jul 05, 2009
Not only me in the family.

This teeths has been there since childhood.

And I’m getting worried. I personally don’t consider teeth whiting if it will work,
It can only clean it but not to a white shade becos no white background even if u brake the ground the teeth the all colored is same,

Is tetracycline teeth genetics antibiotics

Only veneer /crown will work this, but very costly in the western country 2000 USD for each teeth.
Re: My Teeth Is Discolored (pure Yellow/grey) I Can’t Toast Or Friend A Girl. Help by fineboy5: 7:14pm On Jul 05, 2009
teeth attach is some how similier , who will kiss this teeth.

but i am neat guy.

Re: My Teeth Is Discolored (pure Yellow/grey) I Can’t Toast Or Friend A Girl. Help by ElRazur: 7:15pm On Jul 05, 2009
Oga. Don't bother yourself.

If it's been there from childhood, then it can either be antibiotics or you have naturally discoloured teeth, which means you have a strong bone.

Veneers are expensive. May be you should focus on accepting yourself for who you are? Do you stare into people's teeth when you speak to them? Please answer me.
Re: My Teeth Is Discolored (pure Yellow/grey) I Can’t Toast Or Friend A Girl. Help by Secretz(f): 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2009
I know someone in your exact same position, he has had it since childhood and so does his sister. The procedure that will work for him is very expensive.

You can either save the money or live with it , but personally I wouldn't bother.  undecided
Re: My Teeth Is Discolored (pure Yellow/grey) I Can’t Toast Or Friend A Girl. Help by ElRazur: 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2009
I dont think am gonna post any more reply. If you cant accept yourself for who you are, then people are wasting their time replying to you. You seem to have excuse for every suggesting given to you. Do you want to go and sit in a corner and cry? Do you want people to feel sorry for you etc Gosh.
Re: My Teeth Is Discolored (pure Yellow/grey) I Can’t Toast Or Friend A Girl. Help by ElRazur: 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2009
Secretz:

You can either save the money or live with it , but personally I wouldn't bother.  undecided

Judging on your photos I see. . . I wont bother either lmao.
Re: My Teeth Is Discolored (pure Yellow/grey) I Can’t Toast Or Friend A Girl. Help by fineboy5: 7:20pm On Jul 05, 2009
ElRazur

i understand u, but u will not undersand hw this feels. forgive me.
Re: My Teeth Is Discolored (pure Yellow/grey) I Can’t Toast Or Friend A Girl. Help by C2H5OH(f): 7:21pm On Jul 05, 2009
Don't accept it guy. Go and wash your teeth. The dentist is your friend.
Re: My Teeth Is Discolored (pure Yellow/grey) I Can’t Toast Or Friend A Girl. Help by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 05, 2009
ElRazur:

If you teeth is naturally discoloured, then it means you have a strong bone.
The darker you teeth, the strong your bones - due to the presence of dentine.
Plz let NLers know who your dentist is so we won't make the mistake of going to him/her. shocked shocked
Ehrrrm ewwww undecided undecided

@Post
I won't lie for here. If your teeth is the color of the pixtures you posted, I understand those girls.

Try to brush your teeth and use Listerine na undecided Like someone said, the dentist is your friend. ah ahn lipsrsealed

Anywaz, whatever you lack physically, try to make it up some other way. Like try to be confident and humorous and NICE. Don't worry, not all girls loff ivory, shiny smooth smile.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is Madness!! See What 81-year Old Man Is Having Sex With In Public! :( / Yahoo Guy Posted On Facebook As He reveals His Babe Nude. / My Boss Sent Me This Text Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.