Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,169 members, 7,953,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:08 PM

21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. (59316 Views)

Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him / 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by 9jatatafo(m): 3:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
Unmarried guys that have not tasted the breasts of a woman and unmarried babes that have not enjoyed joystick should comment. Oya!!!
Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by ucnwafor(m): 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
irunoobo:

May Jesus forgive you. Better be a born again. Hell is real
whoa whoa, irunoobo talk better advice today ooooOOO, na him be say satan still get opportunity to repent shaaaaa
Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by ladycomfort(f): 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2016
Toks2008:

You must be a learner
. I don't actually remember talking to you. undecided
Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by sinaj(f): 3:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
BABANGBALI:
wetin dey tire you?abi you just finish touch your toe?
na irunubo wey tell me to repent nai de make me laff grin
Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
Aristotle96:
me 2 undecided

Me 3 8-)
Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by northvietnam(m): 3:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
if u have never had sex before as a guy, u better rush and grab it now....

Op tell us ur virginity status ??
Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by delphia(m): 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2016
Great misses. I would miss all again in another life. Great OP

1 Like

Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by CashdownNG: 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2016
sinaj:
Nice one op cool

U miss using calculator to calculate ur period weneva u miss it lipsrsealed

2016 and u're still using calculators grin
Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by popcykaylah(m): 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2016
op you be ode...
Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by Goridoe(m): 3:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Lol.. Didn't see that coming.

[size=14pt]i swear to God.. no be religion section them suppose carry this trash go? abi where LAWMA nowadays sef?[/size]
Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by Jayuba(m): 3:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
kennygee:

Me 3
me 4
Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 3:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
ladycomfort:
. I don't actually remember talking to you. undecided

Now its very apparent that you have many things to learn and starting from the fcat that when you make a comment,you are actually communicating with other posters directly or indirectly..uuh

2 Likes

Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 3:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
U miss drinking diff concortions nd having BIG secrets 2ur frnds nd husband 2b. Tnk God d only secret I've nt told any1 is dat am still a virgin.

1 Like

Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by ihedioramma: 3:53pm On Jan 06, 2016
[quote author=evolg post=41661658]A lot of people might have told you that you miss a lot for not having sex, the answer is a capital "YES". You miss a lot and would continue missing them.
1. You miss contracting HIV
2. You miss unwanted pregnancy
3. You miss being an unwanted teen mother or father
4. You miss having sexually trasmitted yokes and bondages
5. You miss having an unwanted child
6. You miss being a school dropout
7. You miss having a broken home
8. You miss making God and your parents sad and disappointed
9. You miss barreness due to abortions
10. You miss having destroyed your career prospects
11. You miss risking cervical cancer
12. You miss getting worried bcoz you may get pregnant after sex
13. You miss being "used" and dumped
14. You miss being depressed all the time
15. You miss throwing your virginity in the mud
16. You miss getting serious broken heart
17. You miss fornication
18. You miss punishment of the grave
so this is all i miss? thank GOD O grin
Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by ladycomfort(f): 3:53pm On Jan 06, 2016
Toks2008:

Now its very apparent that you have many things to learn and starting from the fcat that when you make a comment,you are actually communicating with other posters directly or indirectly..uuh
. Guy, wetin na. Stay off me on NL. Kilode gan
Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 06, 2016
Koolking:

Life offers us choices. There is no formular for happiness. Nothing guarantees happiness until you choose to be happy.

There is nothing like unwanted pregnancy. Pregnancy is a result of conscious and consensual intercourse between man and woman.

There is nothing like unwanted teen mother/father. No one condemned or kills a wo/man who becomes a father/mother out of wedlock.

Unwanted child? Tell me more. Last I checked, children born out of wedlock still have the same opportunity like every other child.

You make it sound like pre-marital sex is a greater sin than a heart without love.

There are barren virgins. Married couples abort children they don't want. Sinners (married/single) risk hellfire. Life is what you make of it - married or unmarried.

NL is now a junk yard. People copy and paste all sort of subjective opinions just to make front page and garner attention.
Someone finally made some sense.
Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 3:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
U miss drinking diff concortions nd having BIG secrets 2ur frnds nd husband 2b. Am so hppi d only secret i have nt told any1 is dat am still a virgin.
Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by Drkul(f): 4:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
sinaj:
Nice one op cool

Lol cheesy
Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by Aiho(f): 4:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
Dz z d first sense-making post I ve read here.
Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by Lankaline(m): 4:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
OP is really funny,,so being throne in hell fire is for those that had pre marital sex abi?,,xo yu don't think married or unmarried ones commits different kinds of sin that lands them to hell,,and before yu go into the falacy of irrelevant conclusion,lemme remind yu that,,most of us here who are not virgins have also missed everything yu wrote there,,a Virgin can still be barren after marriage,where as,,ashawo go marry born twins sharperly,,life has two sides,,dont be biased,,,merci
Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by zubycharles(m): 4:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
evolg:
A lot of people might have told you that you miss a lot for not having sex, the answer is a capital "YES". You miss a lot and would continue missing them.
17. You miss fornication
19. You miss weakening your veins at an early stage
20. You miss selling your dignity in just 5mins for a useless pleasure and finally,
21. You miss being thrown into hellfire.
Have you seen that you really miss a lot by not having sex?
My real G's out there and God's finest babes, i tell people you can have swag and still be a good christian.
Your life is worth more than 5minutes enjoyment that can destroy ur life in the present and future.
Preserve ur body not just for ur future husband or wife but for Christ sake.
It's Rewardable!!!
abi Bt sme G's qo still turn am upsIde down dy di dia thinq
Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by Spanner4(m): 4:05pm On Jan 06, 2016
sinaj:
Nice one op cool

What do u mean by that?
Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by onunwa21(m): 4:14pm On Jan 06, 2016
You also miss of becoming a mother/father of a dead child......as a result of abortion.
Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 06, 2016
Addicted2Women:

I started having sex at a very young age at 16
[color=#006600][/color]
u started late, i started having sex @ 13 years of age
Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Guy, wetin na. Stay off me on NL. Kilode gan

You must be feeling very important right now.

You can deactivate your account then no one will have to quote or respomd to your comment again...i shake my head for you...getting malicious online..Must you.
Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by Vivly(f): 4:18pm On Jan 06, 2016
Op please explain no.18. Punishment of the grave.
Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by Marvinspeed(m): 4:18pm On Jan 06, 2016
Nice write-up OP.
Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by Topsyvic(f): 4:19pm On Jan 06, 2016
Wow!Luv dix wrt up
Wish doze gurls re hr readin dix.

My virginity my dignity#
Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by Miminat(f): 4:22pm On Jan 06, 2016
evolg:
i tell people you can have swag and still be a good christian.
I Love this! You can definitely have swag and still be a good Christian.

1 Like

Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by maestroz: 4:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
evolg:
A lot of people might have told you that you miss a lot for not having sex, the answer is a capital "YES". You miss a lot and would continue missing them.
17. You miss fornication
20. You miss selling your dignity in just 5mins for a useless pleasure and finally,
My real G's out there and God's finest babes, i tell people you can have swag and still be a good christian.
Your life is worth more than 5minutes enjoyment that can destroy ur life in the present and future.
It's Rewardable!!!

you miss the action of konji
Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by BayLord01(m): 4:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
evolg:
17. You miss fornication
It's Rewardable!!!

I did it and thank God my Phd thesis will soon be accomplished while my wife is battling with her M.ed, so your post is not applicable to all but let the wise pick the point because it wasn't easy.
Re: 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by lagosapple: 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2016
YOU CAN STILL GET ALL THOSE THINGS AFTER YOU MARRY.... so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating / Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night / Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.