Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim (18150 Views)

Sule Lamido Mobbed At The Wedding Of Ringim's 4 Daughters (Photos) / Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs / Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Rose2014: 12:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
size40:
We the south- south know about this already. That's why the Igbos want the south- south to be part of their "Yeye Yeye" Biafran struggle by fire, by force. We rejected them in d sixties. And we are more than ready to do again. The two reasons why the Igbos want us the south south to be part of them is not for d sake of d Igbos liking or loving us more than the Hausa's or the Yoruba's. It is purely for economic reasons. The Igbos have little or no Oil resources. Again the Igbos have no assess to the seas and waterways to advance their commercial and importation business. Just check from Calabar straight to Edo and down to Ondo and Lagos States are all on the mouth of d Atlantic ocean which very good for Cargo business through d sea. But the Igbos have no such advantage here.

And there are no Igbos in SS
All because of oil, you guys always try to bully Igbos in SS to deny their existence but it's no longer working

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by opiaoku: 12:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
[s]
Aufbauh:

Is like you're the one that is shallow in understanding what he meant by recolonize.
He is definitely referring to how Ojukwu led biafra tried to annex the SS into his phantom dream before the civil war.
[/s]

what's this one saying

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by RareDiamond: 12:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
LOL !!!! I DON'T CARE ABOUT HIS OPINION

Rose2014:

There is an Igbo speaking community in Jigawa cheesy cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Achuwa1(m): 12:42pm On Jan 05, 2016
So a shallow minded fellow like dis worked under the intelligence unit of the nigerian army,,,na wa for na recruitment personnels tht interviewed & recruited him into the force then..

15 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by explorer250(m): 12:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by MrAnalyst: 12:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Any attempt by any group or groups to "colonise" the South South will be met with brute force and resisted with all of our might undecided

@OP: There is nothing to fear! We are able grin

Catch my drift. The notion of colonizing SS is utterly ridiculous and baseless. Most regrettably,it is divisive.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by opiaoku: 12:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
Achuwa1:
So a shallow minded fellow like dis worked under the intelligence unit of the nigerian army,,,na wa for na recruitment personnels tht interviewed & recruited him into the force then..

the likes of TonyeBarcanista cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by opiaoku: 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
MrAnalyst:

Catch my drift. The notion of colonizing SS is utterly ridiculous and baseless. Most regrettably,it is divisive.

bro i must say that you fall hand for replying that battered seeking for self redemption called TonyeBarcanista who's as inconsequential in even his family as "p" in psychology.

look around nowadays nobody takes him serious anymore thus seeking attention and relevance on nairaland.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by MrAnalyst: 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
Aufbauh:

Is like you're the one that is shallow in understanding what he meant by recolonize.
He is definitely referring to how Ojukwu led biafra tried to annex the SS into his phantom dream before the civil war.

So Igbos want to annex SS. How ridiculous. There's Igbos in the SS,how do you reconcile that fact with your statement.

11 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by ishiamu(m): 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
opiaoku:

the likes of TonyeBarcanista cheesy

The protection seeker

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
MrAnalyst:

This is a very simple case. Everybody should mind their business... IPOB should mind their business in their land and not trespass on our behalf grin

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by size40: 12:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
MrAnalyst:
I don't know where to start from. How can this man be this myopic in reasoning. How can he say Igbos can't make a country? The man even said it is only coal that is in the SE? How stu.pidd? For him to say Igbos want to "colonize" SS is a very daft summation and shouldn't be coming from a leader. This divide and rule can't work forever,people are getting smarter!
What Mr Waziri Ringim said is nothing new to us the south-south people. Stories and evidences abound about how the Igbos treated the south-south peoples b4, during and after d civil war. The problem of d Igbos is not different from d general problems of Nigeria. Keep doing d same thing over and over and expecting a good result. The never consulted us to seat and reach agreement b4 engaging in a war of secession against Nigeria. The same thing repeating itself like in d sixties. I have listened to Nnamdi Kanu on Radio Biafra here in port Harcourt some couple of times. I just looked at him like somebody who is living an elusive life. The Igbos should go ahead with Biafra and allow us be.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by opiaoku: 12:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:

This is a very simple case. Everybody should mind their business... IPOB should mind their business in their land and not trespass on our behalf grin
[/s]

I'll continue to tell you that you're no body in your kindred talk more of vast ND so i repeat

gerrarahia for real meehn

20 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by MrAnalyst: 12:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
opiaoku:

bro i must say that you fall hand for replying that battered seeking for self redemption called TonyeBarcanista who's as inconsequential in even his family as "p" in psychology.

look around nowadays nobody takes him serious anymore thus seeking attention and relevance on nairaland.

Hmmm. Noted.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by opiaoku: 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
[s]
size40:

What Mr Waziri Ringim said is nothing new to us the south-south people. Stories and evidences abound about how the Igbos treated the south-south peoples b4, during and after d civil war. The problem of d Igbos is not different from d general problems of Nigeria. Keep doing d same thing over and over and expecting a good result. The never consulted us to seat and reach agreement b4 engaging in a war of secession against Nigeria. The same thing repeating itself like in d sixties. I have listened to Nnamdi Kanu on Radio Biafra here in port Harcourt some couple of times. I just looked at him like somebody who is living an elusive life. The Igbos should go ahead with Biafra and allow us be.
[/s]

Shut up and mind you tiny tribe fortunate to be under ND

by now you bunch of inconsequential elements should have known that your opinion is 100% invalid offline.

13 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by wiseoneking: 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
MrAnalyst:
Leader of the now rested Arewa Peoples
Congress (APC), Alhaji Sagir Ringim has said
that the ongoing clamour for the creation of
the Independent State of Biafra was a ploy to
colonize the South-South.
The Waziri Ringim told Vanguard that
agitation by the Nnamdi Kanu led IPOB was a
calculated effort to capture the economic
prospects of the minority ethnic nationality in
the oil rich region.
He said, “Those Indigenous People of Biafra
have a hidden agenda to recolonize the South-
south, capture the region, colonize the oil field
for the betterment of the Igbos.”
Speaking further, the northern leader said
that Biafra is not blessed with solid minerals
apart from coal, saying that the geology of
the region can’t support an independent
country.
The former Intelligent officer of the Nigerian
Army explained that “because of these natural
shortcomings Igbos survived as a diaspora race
than any dominant group in Nigeria”.
Ringim opined that “if the Indigenous People
of Biafra are now saying that yes, we want to
have Biafra, what are you going to do with
more than three quarter of the Igbos who are
outside the East, those in Kano, those in Lagos
what are you going to do with then? You take
all those people then go back to Biafra? They
have no houses to live, they have no means of
livelihood.”
Waziri Ringim dismissed IPOB activities as
orchestrated blackmail to arm-twist other
stakeholders in the polity for more economic
advantage.

For the naysayers,here's the link-
www.dailypost.ng/2016/01/04/igbos-cant-make-up-a-country-their-land-is-poor-ringim/

Cc:Lalasticlala
Ndi igbo, lekwanu onye ara.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by opiaoku: 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
ishiamu:

The protection seeker

gbawe was right afterall cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by opiaoku: 12:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
wiseoneking:
Ndi igbo, lekwanu onye ara.

don't mind those wretched looking gworo eaters from war torn leprosy infested tribe in northern Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Any attempt by any group or groups to "colonise" the South South will be met with brute force and resisted with all of our might undecided

@OP: There is nothing to fear! We are able grin

Bro, this your statement is very depressing to me. You're more enlightened than this. ...or are you just pandering to some people? Why should a Waziri be more concerned about us than we are about ourselves?

You and Truckpusher stance on this matter is really shocking to me........

25 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by wiseoneking: 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
shachris02:

what about the Yoruba speaking tribes of aniocha and other parts of Delta state. If you get your biafra, are you going to move them out of their indigenous homes?
Well, the yoruba there are no more yoruba since they have adopted igbo Culture, language, names and are not proud of their conoid heritage. I think they are not upto 2000 but they prefer their igbn adopted tribe.

10 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by opiaoku: 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
dearpreye:

Bro, this your statement is very depressing to me. You're more enlightened than this. ...or are you just pandering to some people? Why should a Waziri be more concerned about us than we are about ourselves?

Please take note my cancelation some people are too big, enlightened and matured to be chasing shadows in a public forum that doesn't count offline.

so bro remove the above cancelled moniker in this childish behavior of the person you mentioned next time. I know my reasons.

Thanks

God continue to bless you mr Dearpreye cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by MrAnalyst: 1:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
size40:

My brother I tell people atimes,if you keep looking back,you can't go forward. You hurt for atrocities committed against your people but remember atrocities were committed on both sides. Let this things go. In the end,we'll all get there
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Aufbauh(m): 1:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
MrAnalyst:

So Igbos want to annex SS. How ridiculous. There's Igbos in the SS,how do you reconcile that fact with your statement.

It's not a new thing to have tribes in different locations, for instance you have yorubas in Togo, Cotonue and other West African countries, Hausa-fulani in Niger, Chad Cameroon etc.
The question is that does that make those aforementioned people Nigerians simply because we have more dense population of yorubas and Hausa-fulani in Nigeria?
Can these people accurately trace their origins in Nigeria?
Can there be a precise genealogical reference to any family in the dominant location?
The above questions are the main reasons you cannot conjure tribes in different locations simply because they speak the same language and bear similar names.
The Iyalas in Ogoja speak Idoma as a language, bear similar names and culture but the Idoma cannot outrightly lay claim to them because of the aforementioned questions.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by wiseoneking: 1:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
Rose2014:

And there are no Igbos in SS abi?
All because of oil, you guys keep trying to bully Igbos in SS to deny their existence. But one thing about truth is this; you can't hide it for too long
you are answering that yoruba woman that disguises as a SS.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by MrAnalyst: 1:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
opiaoku:
[s][/s]

Shut up and mind you tiny tribe fortunate to be under ND

by now you bunch of inconsequential elements should have known that your opinion is 100% invalid offline.

Talking about that. Tbh,I see more SS people lending their voice to the cause everyday both in reality and on other fora. Let's see how it shapes out tho'

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by opiaoku: 1:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
MrAnalyst:

Talking about that. Tbh,I see more SS people lending their voice to the cause everyday both in reality and on other fora. Let's see how it shapes out tho'

Typical example

https://www.nairaland.com/2842557/ex-ndelta-militants-vow-sustain-biafra#41657414

niggas thinks their opinion counts cheesy

TonyeBarcanista is irrelevant both here and mostly offline

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by MrAnalyst: 1:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
wiseoneking:
Well, the yoruba there are no more yoruba since they have adopted igbo Culture, language, names and are not proud of their conoid heritage. I think they are not upto 2000 but they prefer their igbn adopted tribe.

Interesting.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
dearpreye:

Oga, abeg no vex but you know fully well that our stance on this is strictly for the interest of our group. I understand your comradeship with the Igbo neighbours but that can't change the fact that our land, people and territories must be protected irrespective of our personal bias.

Like in the days of Boro so is it in our time. We shall resist any attempted colonisation by any group on our land. I don't give a damn whether Igbos or Kanu feel comfortable about our position or not.

9 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by MrAnalyst: 1:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
Aufbauh:

It's not a new thing to have tribes in different locations, for instance you have yorubas in Togo, Cotonue and other West African countries, Hausa-fulani in Niger, Chad Cameroon etc.
The question is that does that make those aforementioned people Nigerians simply because we have more dense population of yorubas and Hausa-fulani in Nigeria?
Can these people accurately trace their origins in Nigeria?
Can there be a precise genealogical reference to any family in the dominant location?
The above questions are the main reasons you cannot conjure tribes in different locations simply because they speak the same language and bear similar names.
The Iyalas in Ogoja speak Idoma as a language, bear similar names and culture but the Idoma cannot outrightly lay claim to them because of the aforementioned questions.

Yes the Igbos in SS can trace back to a common Igbo origin. You honestly cannot dispute they're indigenous Igbos in SS. Yet again,that argument is for another day.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by MrAnalyst: 1:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
opiaoku:

Typical example

https://www.nairaland.com/2842557/ex-ndelta-militants-vow-sustain-biafra#41657414

niggas thinks their opinion counts cheesy

TonyeBarcanista is irrelevant both here and mostly offline

Lol. You're trolling the guy now o.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by wiseoneking: 1:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
size40:
We the south- south know about this already. That's why the Igbos want the south- south to be part of their "Yeye Yeye" Biafran struggle by fire, by force. We rejected them in d sixties. And we are more than ready to do again. The two reasons why the Igbos want us the south south to be part of them is not for d sake of d Igbos liking or loving us more than the Hausa's or the Yoruba's. It is purely for economic reasons. The Igbos have little or no Oil resources. Again the Igbos have no assess to the seas and waterways to advance their commercial and importation business. Just check from Calabar straight to Edo and down to Ondo and Lagos States are all on the mouth of d Atlantic ocean which very good for Cargo business through d sea. But the Igbos have no such advantage here.
You yoruba boy again, who do you refer to us. Ifeanyi okowa of Delta is an hausa man or Nwike is a yoruba man to you. Continue to deceive your self. If SS is made a country today, an igbo man will still be a president and dominates. NOI, Edozien, Okowa, ovia, okocha, keshi, utom utomi, etc they are all conoid or resemble your ancestors? A mature woman like you should know better. Lol

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Oga, abeg no vex but you know fully well that our stance on this is strictly for the interest of our group. I understand your comradeship with the Igbo neighbours but that can't change the fact that our land, people and territories must be protected irrespective of our personal bias.

I've tried as much as possible to refuse to disagree with you online though I've done that with you offline. In this time and age it's really saddening when someone like YOU keep making statements that are untrue and baseless. For the records, I'll support any agitation that will either restructure this system OR take me out of it.

Who's enjoying our oil at the moment? The Igbos or the Waziri and their folks? Why should you support a people who are cheating you daylight while painting others as those who want to cheat you? I'll rather continue this talk with you offline.

Please, your insinuations about the Igbos attempting to take our lands is nauseating and insulting to me. Bro, if the SS keeps monkeying itself into the delusion that the Igbo man needs their polluted land, let them continue.

I'll stand with the Igbos and any other group of people who want to chart their own course. Let the SS keep embarrassing itself.

Why should one Waziri from the North make such a speech? It's simply because his understand the workings of the mind of the average SS person. I won't fall for their divide and rule tactics AGAIN.

35 Likes 9 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) / Dolapo Osinbajo Commissions Special And Sexual Offences Courts / 2019 Presidential Election: Facebook Closes Pro-Buhari Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.