Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim (18186 Views)

Sule Lamido Mobbed At The Wedding Of Ringim's 4 Daughters (Photos) / Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs / Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Ginoo: 9:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
how come you are not complaining about the oil wells in your backyard owned by the Mai Deribe's from Borno state? Do you know the ijaw people are mostly low level and rig workers in those oil companies? You still don't know your enemy nwanne. Emancipate yourself from mental slavery and face the truth. Speak out for true federalism always or hush your mouth because you are now a pawn in the chess game.

God bless you dearpreye

You guys are the one that make TonyeBarcanista to feel so Important why are you begging him. that guy heart is full of wickedness. he is a nobody offline

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by chernest2002: 9:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
Ringim is born throwaway that is why he talks foolishly.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Ginoo: 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
opiaoku:
[s][/s]

I'll continue to tell you that you're no body in your kindred talk more of vast ND so i repeat

gerrarahia for real meehn

You are doing a very wonderful job by not giving that Mr Nobody chance .

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Ginoo: 9:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Any attempt by any group or groups to "colonise" the South South will be met with brute force and resisted with all of our might undecided

@OP: There is nothing to fear! We are able grin

You are a Nobody to speak for your family talk-less of speaking for South- South do you get that .

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by MrAnalyst: 9:34pm On Jan 05, 2016
Vulu:

BINI HAS A POWERFUL OVERBEARING MONARCHY LIKE THE SW AND NORTH. ****.

Thank God they're not interested.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by chiefobdk(m): 9:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
DiademSh07:

My brother did his Nysc there as a matter of fact! When he asked why places like rumuokoro, Rumola etc were named such, an Ibo guy claimed the ikwere are confused bunch and crazy that they have lost all form of sanity just because of oil and that those places were once called Okoro, Mola etc till the Ikwere added Rum to everything to distance themselves from ibo. However, the Ikwerre corper beside them just told him to shut up that the ibos have dominated all their oil firm without giving them an inch due to greediness! Infact, this almost led to fight and my brother had to act as peacemaker!

wow.

clap for yourself

with such story line why don't you join nollywood. abi na telemundo dey hot.

Mtchewwww. ndi Ara

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by DiademSh07: 9:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
Vulu:

BINI HAS A POWERFUL OVERBEARING MONARCHY LIKE THE SW AND NORTH. ****.
And the Itsekiri and Ijaws do not have monarchy? LOL!
Everyone knows what ibo truly are no matter the facde you pull over!
And the reason the Idomas were included was because of the Benue's border, where Ojukwu and his biafra men once used to bring in arms and artillery from Cameroun!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Macelliot(m): 9:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
Goodboiyy:

Of a truth am not happy with the current arrangement of Nigeria, But this your biafra of a thingy is a hell no 4 me and my people, My decision should b respected, .. If dearpreye tells u Urhobo, Itsekiri, Ijaw, Efik, ikwerre, Ogoni e.t.c re fully in support of your biafra then he (Dearpreye) is not telling you the truth.

Our position is very clear , What about you leaving your biafra agitation and join hands with Ndeltans For resource control ?.. If you can't leave your dream to support us, do you want us to leave our Dream for your sake?..

Niger Deltans Are cut in the Middle in this biafra / Nigeria malady with both parties fighting to keep ND, without seeking what NDeltans really want - Goodboiyy

We already joined hands with SS for resources control at the 2014 confab... But unfortunately, with our co-joined efforts, Jonathan never returned for a second term.. SE is not to be blame...
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by DiademSh07: 9:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
chiefobdk:

wow.

clap for yourself

with such story line why don't you join nollywood. abi na telemundo dey hot.

Mtchewwww. ndi Ara
People know me to well here! I'm quite direct and there's no reason for me to lie! How would I have known places like Rumola etc?
Anyway, whether you believe or not, go to those communities and confirm it yourself! Heck! my brother isn't even tribal by the way and he just asked the question out of curiosity!
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
Lol. I believe the guy TonyeBarcanista is a paid dividing agent. I am from the South South/Niger Delta and I dislike his posturing. The guy carry SS matter on His head. He doesn't speak for me or my tribe. In fact, he doesn't speak for the South South. He writes for his paymasters.

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
Tkester:

Honestly, I'm tired of the way my Igbo brothers pick on the guy. I stopped commenting on this Biafran issue because I know full well that it is only the igbos that can bring it to pass. The moment Igbo/IPOB take this struggle to the next level (which is most likely), then the outcome will be predictable. As for barcanista, he's just an online warrior, when a referendum is called for the people of Biafra, if the Ijaws say they want to go with Biafra, nobody can stop them, if they decide to stay in Nigeria, nobody will force them to join Biafra. It is a choice people have to make independently, and barcanistas opinion/vote can also be countered by the vote of one mad person roaming the street.
There will be NO Biafran referendum in ANY SS or Ijaw territory. Or will the Igbos force referendum on our own land? You guys seem to be ignorant.

Any referendum will be on Igbo SE soil. Ask the Scot, Crimeans and South Sudanese.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by DiademSh07: 10:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
Vulu:

www.theunion.com.ng/politics/why-regionalism-state-police-agitation-failed/
Read the above piece and tell me who oppose who in the last Confab if not your ibo brethren!
Wetin ibo no go tell us! Ibo and lies, eh!
Although I still don't know how the proposed regionalism at the confab would be!
But I would like a situation where each states are allowed to manage their affairs and resources while contributing about 10-15% to each Regional leaders who would also contribute 5% from its end to the leader of the federation! These contributions would be used in any case of emergency needed by any state/region in the federation! More so, The power of the leader of the federation and each regions would help to check the power of the States' leaders who would want to act as authoritarians/looters!
@Tonyebarcanista, What do you think?
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by realjoker(m): 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
adconline:
K
Another sophisticated lunacy!all Igbos voted for 13% while northerners said no. Igbos gave u SS while northerners rejected
lol... Keep hallucinating, can only ibo and ss give them the ss the 13 percent.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
There will be a REFERENDUM in my state-Rivers- and the entire SS and our people will decide what they want.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Tkester: 10:26pm On Jan 05, 2016
OfoIgbo:

I'm pretty sure Asari Dokubo, Solomon Chukwu, Col. Achuzie, Dearpreye will not mind a referendum in the SS, so your objection is totally immaterial.

Please I take God beg you, stop quoting that guy he's just pathetic. We've got a lot to discuss, than to focus our struggle on an inconsequential lot.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Tkester: 10:30pm On Jan 05, 2016
Realman87:
Lol. I believe the guy TonyeBarcanista is a paid dividing agent. I am from the South South/Niger Delta and I dislike his posturing. The guy carry SS matter on His head. He doesn't speak for me or my tribe. In fact, he doesn't speak for the South South. He writes for his paymasters.

Whatever thing he is, his opinion ain't worth a thing. Anybody is free to come and rant online, after all that's the beauty of the Internet. When the time comes we know who is who.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by chiefobdk(m): 10:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
DiademSh07:

People know me to well here! I'm quite direct and there's no reason for me to lie! How would I have known places like Rumola etc?
Anyway, whether you believe or not, go to those communities and confirm it yourself! Heck! my brother isn't even tribal by the way and he just asked the question out of curiosity!

yea I 've known you as d next lie Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by DiademSh07: 10:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
chiefobdk:

yea I 've known you as d next lie Mohammed
Whatever makes you sleep!
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by endoski: 12:00am On Jan 06, 2016
size40:
We the south- south know about this already. That's why the Igbos want the south- south to be part of their "Yeye Yeye" Biafran struggle by fire, by force. We rejected them in d sixties. And we are more than ready to do again. The two reasons why the Igbos want us the south south to be part of them is not for d sake of d Igbos liking or loving us more than the Hausa's or the Yoruba's. It is purely for economic reasons. The Igbos have little or no Oil resources. Again the Igbos have no assess to the seas and waterways to advance their commercial and importation business. Just check from Calabar straight to Edo and down to Ondo and Lagos States are all on the mouth of d Atlantic ocean which very good for Cargo business through d sea. But the Igbos have no such advantage here.
define south-south. could u pls tel me any cardinal point in geography dat is named "south-south".
This is jst to tel u hw dumb u guyz re,the hausas tel u all sorts of lies,divide u wit ur brothers(those dat share boundaries wit u)so as to get unlimited access to oil nd u cum here to make silly noises..u boast wit ur oil but tel me hw many pple from ur region control d affairs of oil in nigeria,rather it's d hausas.
go nd knw ur history,go nd research nd knw d truth abt urself because from d look of tins u are definitely ignorant
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by CHIEFCLETUS: 2:46am On Jan 06, 2016
So what if SS is recolonized?
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Vulu: 4:18am On Jan 06, 2016
DiademSh07:

www.theunion.com.ng/politics/why-regionalism-state-police-agitation-failed/
Read the above piece and tell me who oppose who in the last Confab if not your ibo brethren!
Wetin ibo no go tell us! Ibo and lies, eh!
Although I still don't know how the proposed regionalism at the confab would be!
But I would like a situation where each states are allowed to manage their affairs and resources while contributing about 10-15% to each Regional leaders who would also contribute 5% from its end to the leader of the federation! These contributions would be used in any case of emergency needed by any state/region in the federation! More so, The power of the leader of the federation and each regions would help to check the power of the States' leaders who would want to act as authoritarians/looters!
@Tonyebarcanista, What do you think?

YOU YORUBAS KEEP POSTURING AS IF REGIONALISM IS THE SAME WITH RESOURCE CONTROL. YOU WANT TO GET REGIONALISM SO YOU CAN KEEP 100% OF LAGOS TO YOURSELF WHILE TAKING 75-87% OF CRUDE DERIVATION FROM THE CENTER. IT IS ON RECORD YORUBA ONLY SUPPORT RESOURCE CONTROL IN THE PAGES OF NEWSPAPER BUT IN THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY AND CONFAB YOUR REPS AND DELEGATES SHOOT DOWN 25%, 50%, 100% RESOURCE CONTROL. LADOJA AND OTHER OSUN DELEVATES DISAGREED WITH RESOURCES CONTROL AT THE LAST CONFAB, GO AND WATCH THE RECORINGS.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by coolscott(m): 4:42am On Jan 06, 2016
MrAnalyst:

Explain how the Igbos want "re-colonize" SS. I don't know if you see the shade He threw at SS there or if you see how divisive and stu.pidd the statement is
A statement can only be divisive it it tries to divide something that is already one. You and us are not one. Trying to say we are one unfortunately is a manifestation of inner igbo fraudulence.

In fact the derogatory name for the south-south people by the Igbos is mbamiri just as you call Yorubas ofe mmanu

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by coolscott(m): 4:51am On Jan 06, 2016
kingzizzy:

So Biafra is an Igbo arrangement? And South-South is who's arrangement? You people accuse the Igbos of grabbing the lands of the southern minorities, but with so called South-South you have grabbed the lands of more than 30 ethnic nationalities in the south of Nigeria including Igbos. You are doing the very same thing to other nationalities you accuse the Igbos of. How can an Ijaw man who has no connection with an Efik man start talking about a non existent brotherhood? Does the Urohbo Man know who the Ogoja man is? So where is this south-South you people are talking about?

Havent you realised that it really may not concern you why the efik may want to fraternise with ijaws? And vice-versa?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by coolscott(m): 5:09am On Jan 06, 2016
kingzizzy:

So Biafra is an Igbo arrangement? And South-South is who's arrangement? You people accuse the Igbos of grabbing the lands of the southern minorities, but with so called South-South you have grabbed the lands of more than 30 ethnic nationalities in the south of Nigeria including Igbos. You are doing the very same thing to other nationalities you accuse the Igbos of. How can an Ijaw man who has no connection with an Efik man start talking about a non existent brotherhood? Does the Urohbo Man know who the Ogoja man is? So where is this south-South you people are talking about? ****
Nigeria = 102 year old British arrangement

Biafra = failed igbo arrangement

Igbo, Hausa, Ijaw, etc = natural arrangement

SS = Natural + Consensual arrangement
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Teddeebear: 5:33am On Jan 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Any attempt by any group or groups to "colonise" the South South will be met with brute force and resisted with all of our might undecided

@OP: There is nothing to fear! We are able grin
am Really disappointed with your level of reasoning and the comments you make these days?
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by kingzizzy: 6:56am On Jan 06, 2016
coolscott:

Nigeria = 102 year old British arrangement

Biafra = failed igbo arrangement

Igbo, Hausa, Ijaw, etc = natural arrangement

SS = Natural + Consensual arrangement

Oh really? When did this consensual 'SS' agreement take place? On Abachas presidential table?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by kingzizzy: 7:45am On Jan 06, 2016
coolscott:

Havent you realised that it really may not concern you why the efik may want to fraternise with ijaws? And vice-versa?

As an Igbo man, I have no problem with anyone fraternising with anyone. What I have a problem with is that when I want to fraternise, someone will come from nowhere and start shouting 'SS'. We Igbos have much closer ties to the Efiks. We have shared borders for thousands of years. An Ijaw man doesn't know where Efik land is. But when Igbos and Efiks want to do something together, an Ijaw man like Tonyebacarnista will come out shouting 'we are SS!'. Laughable. People should stop speaking outside their ethnic group

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Expect Surprises In Power Supply Growth, Fashola Tells Nigerians / Obaseki To Ex-Governor: Edo State money is for Development, not for individuals / FG Mulls Bill To Ban Plastics Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.