Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud (40271 Views)

EFCC To Quiz Olisa Metuh Over N1.4billion Balance In Account / Fear Of Arrest Grips Metuh Over Allegations Of Receiving N450m - SaharaReporters / APC Spokesman, Lai Threatens To Sue PDP Spokesman, Metuh Over Libel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by tsdarkside(m): 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
APCsupporter:
They should not grant him bail until after like 2 years and then re-arrest him 1 day later after granting him bail of 500 million naira

I love Buhari's style

i love it too.... grin grin grin grin......money wambe.... grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by Okudiover(m): 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
grin grin grin grin If you arrest Olisa Metuh who is going to shout (and on behalf of the PDP) Witch Hunt! Witch Hunt!

Now wey una don arrest the chief wizard. Na Fayose go leave him governor job come be party megaphone abi na FFK go do am?
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by MrPolitics: 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
ScotsReferendum:
It is a shame that Buhari is telling the whole world that no APC person is corrupt

Well blame the dumb people who voted the dumb politicians.

Signed

Scots Referendum cool

United Nations Referendum kiss

That's the one thing I hate with this corruption fight. It's one-sided.
APC has just as many corrupt people as PDP but no arrests have been made
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by Henovy: 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
ScotsReferendum:
It is a shame that Buhari is telling the whole world that no APC person is corrupt

Signed

Scots Referendum cool

Please note the it is PDP that was at Federal level of government. So naturally when arms deal or any other investigation for that matter is being carried out, it has to be PDP. Please advice Metuh to jejely explain how that kind of money ''landed'' in his account.
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by room089: 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
Ghen ghen!
Kasala don burst!

Fayose hope ya hands are clean?
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by APCsupporter: 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
tinktanker:
all D evidence have D hidden with d power of tyranny

Then kindly keep quiet
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
ScotsReferendum:

Signed

Scots Referendum cool

An Abuja based lawyer wrote a petition to EFCC against Akpabio, is there nobody that can write a petition against any APC chieftain?
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by budusky05(m): 3:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
Bevista:
My first instinct was to ignore your rant but then I figured it may make sense to respond - for the benefit of other readers.
---
President Buhari is the head of the Federal Government. He has information at his disposal linking the FG looted treasury to certain politicians. It so happens that these politicians are PDP members, understandably so, since it was PDP that ran the previous federal government. Do you have any information linking an APC person with looting of the FG treasury?
---
And do not tell me about corrupt APC state governors. It is the duty of the current governors to dust up information at their disposal and probe those indicted. But you know why that's not gonna happen? Because those governors are already dirtying their hands as we speak, so they would rather indulge in a conspiracy of silence. So don't blame Baba for the failure of state governors.
---
"He who comes to equity must come with clean hands". That is why Baba can flex muscle and HUNT any WITCH! No skeleton for Baba cupboard.
---
FFK loading... DSS and Immigration should be on alert. No sneaking out of the country.

Abeg tell those domb followers of pdp what they need to know, I feel sorry for most Nigerians, if anyone has any case make it public.

Rubish haters

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by APCsupporter: 3:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
omenka:
Na Itse Sagey dey give am that street orientation. Na only koni man fit catch koni man for naijagrin

#fact
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by lagosrd: 3:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
Mjshexy:
My bro i don't care whoever is involved in the looting, he/she must face the wrath, weda Amaechi, Fashola or even you yourself ok angry

Why the attack on me? Na me bw your problem?. Anyway sha I no move near gov. Money so I have nothing to fear but you can send you cv or full name to efcc band see wetin them go do your revered name.

Meanwhile anyday they try ameachi and ur dear Fashola. I personally will follow you to lamido sanusi lamido house go arrest am. Zoooo keeper

1 Like

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by Paulancebay(m): 3:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
Fighting corruption cases apart, Buhari cannot withstand opposition during his regime! With his behaviour during his media chat, I don't see anything coming out of this Government! May God help Buhari and his supporters! From all indications and the ambiguous budgetary allocations to d Presidency in 2016,this is not fight against corruption! Let some of us wail, it will bring sanity to the system!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by gsport: 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
I am between the devil and deep blue sea, this yam eaters has no regard for rule of law and constitution of frn. After pmb take over and ask for account suddenly all of the yam eaters become sick,attorney and champion of rule of law my question is under what rule do they eat our yam? Constitutional amendment is loading,just like electoral matter put a time frame for trial for corruption cases maybe 6months. Both extreme must be avoided.
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by oluwaSmith1(f): 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
grin
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
joseph1832:
anonimi: Here you go again, posting stories left, right and centre, if you have proof of all this links and posts you're posting up and down, why didn't you go and submit it to the EFCC, rather than just show you're better at nothing, other than posting links and pictures?

The guy get mental problem. Ignore him before he paints your profile with colours are his foolish pictures.
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by Olaolufred(m): 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
todayboy:

So you are saying in the last dispensation no apc members or governor or the pdp members are corrupt for the so called #tyrantbuhari to prosecute
You guys are bringing back tyrants and dictator back to Nigeria a in the name of fighting useless corruption

IF FIGHTING YAM EATERS IS EQUATED TO BE TYRANNY,

I LOVE THIS TYPE OF TYRANNY.

AND I LOVE THE SO-CALLED TYRANT.

SAI BUHARI

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by sheubaba2013: 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
Charge them to court ASAP and let justice be don asap biko. Criminals,ole,barawo banza. People are suffering and you guys are there shearing the money. I dey para gan
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by joseph1832(m): 3:42pm On Jan 05, 2016
searchiing4love:

The guy get mental problem. Ignore him before he paints your profile with colours are his foolish pictures.
LMAO.
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 05, 2016
Some people name it witch hunting.
But one thing is certain We all agree that the witch exist.
At least there is witch to hunt.

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by kokoA(m): 3:42pm On Jan 05, 2016
ScotsReferendum:

Signed

Scots Referendum cool

Fukc off!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by ojay2053(m): 3:42pm On Jan 05, 2016
Pee Dee pee, na only you waka come?
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by Henovy: 3:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
Bevista:
My first instinct was to ignore your rant but then I figured it may make sense to respond - for the benefit of other readers.
---
President Buhari is the head of the Federal Government. He has information at his disposal linking the FG looted treasury to certain politicians. It so happens that these politicians are PDP members, understandably so, since it was PDP that ran the previous federal government. Do you have any information linking an APC person with looting of the FG treasury?
---
And do not tell me about corrupt APC state governors. It is the duty of the current governors to dust up information at their disposal and probe those indicted. But you know why that's not gonna happen? Because those governors are already dirtying their hands as we speak, so they would rather indulge in a conspiracy of silence. So don't blame Baba for the failure of state governors.
---
"He who comes to equity must come with clean hands". That is why Baba can flex muscle and HUNT any WITCH! No skeleton for Baba cupboard.
---
FFK loading... DSS and Immigration should be on alert. No sneaking out of the country.
You have said it all. I did not read your post before I made a similar comment. It is good to let people know that this so called selective ''persecution'' according to them is actually a fighting back of corruption. Chikena
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by KLWL(m): 3:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'LE. It takes a tyrannyGovt of Buhari to probe the corrupt tyrant of Olisah Metuh.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by flokii: 3:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
na d day wey dem go catch d main man.. I go dance

ehnn... shakiti bobo grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by Utchman1: 3:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
Brightology2:
Witch hunting

Did he take the money or not.
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by Demdem(m): 3:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
Kennydoc:

Amaechi was indicted by the Commission of Enquiry set up in Rivers State. Even EFCC got a petition against him, but still failed to invite him. What is your point really?

The thug wike promised to implement the omereji report immediately. This is 3 months now after submittal, the thug hasn't done anything about it. What's stopping him to ask his AG to commence prosecution or has Buhari asked him not to? Does Amaechi and co has immunity?
U are the one not making sense.
A petition was written to EFCc about Amaechi, the General of common sense went in and explained himself and so far evidences suggest that the petition is nothing but a heap of rubbish with no substance which is in tandem with omereji report which never indicted him despite being told to do so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by anonimi: 3:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
searchiing4love:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2967336_fbimg1438501534773_jpeg6b681dea62d829faece426a704665651

1 Like

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by bapullow: 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
The War Against Corruption #FireOnBuhari #GoHarderBuhari"
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by ngooka: 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
Why all the PDP members now in APC non of them have been invited or arrested by EFCC?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by azzima(m): 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
Everybody get ready for this..............you will now hear these fools crying of political witch hunt. That's has been there ONLY defense against mounting evidences
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by texazzpete(m): 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
todayboy:

So you are saying in the last dispensation no apc members or governor or the pdp members are corrupt for the so called #tyrantbuhari to prosecute
You guys are bringing back tyrants and dictator back to Nigeria a in the name of fighting useless corruption

He's saying that anyone who believes that a pdp led FG would dash a prominent APC politician cash has to be mentally addled.

And you went and showed yourself as a grade-A mumu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by Olaolufred(m): 3:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
FriendChoice:
Some people name it witch hunting.

But one thing is certain We all agree that the witch exist.

At least there is witch to hunt.

EVEN BIBLE SAID " DO NOT ALLOW A WITCH TO LIVE" EXODUS 22:18

IF BUHARI IS HUNTING WITCHES WHO EAT OUR YAMS,

THEN HE IS OBEYING THE WORDS OF GOD.

GOD BLESS YOU BUHARI. SAI BABA.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Youths Display Mock Coffin Of PDP In Borno State (pic) / PDP Replies Aisha Buhari On Twitter / Jennifer Ukambomg Samuel Freed From Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.