Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud (40273 Views)

EFCC To Quiz Olisa Metuh Over N1.4billion Balance In Account / Fear Of Arrest Grips Metuh Over Allegations Of Receiving N450m - SaharaReporters / APC Spokesman, Lai Threatens To Sue PDP Spokesman, Metuh Over Libel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
MrPolitics:

That's the one thing I hate with this corruption fight. It's one-sided.
APC has just as many corrupt people as PDP but no arrests have been made
Blame GEJ not APC!!!
He should have witch-hunted Tinubu, Amaechi and co when he had the opportunity.

Meanwhile, no one is being witch-hunted, we are just new to the present policy of the great Leader (PMB)! Wailers brain is corrupted and gonna be formatted before the 2019!

7 Likes

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by azzima(m): 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
APCsupporter:
No wonder he was everywhere shouting "Buhari is a dictator!". He saw it coming. That's why we said all the defense they are getting from wailers is just corruption fighting back.

Buhari publicly challenged you to bring evidence. If you can't bring it then you are the one that is dump. Bring evidence if you are the true son of your father

Take am
Thank you! !!!these foolish wailers have forgotten that all these arrests is the result of JUST ONE investigation "Dasuki gate ".

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2016

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by kadree(m): 3:50pm On Jan 05, 2016
Kennydoc:

Amaechi was indicted by the Commission of Enquiry set up in Rivers State. Even EFCC got a petition against him, but still failed to invite him. What is your point really?
Den don't be afraid to petition efcc. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by Kyase(m): 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
OJUcrook:
Pastor Ayo Oritsejafo is next
you mean pastor 50cents?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by kadree(m): 3:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by DangoteAlhaji: 3:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
@APCsupporter
Buhari publicly challenged you to bring evidence. If you can't bring it then you are the one that ****

who gave evidence against Metuh , Who gave evidence against Dokpesi, Who gave evidence against everyone being picked and many more that would still be picked ?
Your grandfather I guess !

I was initially very happy when the fight started , Deziani etc till it became crystal clear that even if Kanu publicly declare for APC today , then he never lead Ipob , If PDP Spent 2B then I can bet my life APC SPENT WELL OVER 1.5B
SO WHERE AND WHO WERE THE DONORS OF THAT MONEY. TELL ME IF THEY AINT THE NO 1 MINISTER TODAY ,WORKS ,POWER & WAT HAV U ,THEN TRANSPORT
THEY WIL SOON PUSH PPL TO REVOLUTION JUST WATCH OUT

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by Shaftrod(m): 3:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
These people really chop the country dry. 1 person carry a whole 1.4 billion and some people de hospital wey dem need just 20,000 to take save him life. Make una fear God oh.
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by dannewlife(m): 3:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
Any opposition to BUBU tyranny is labelled a beneficiary of Dasuki gate. I will be surprised if I am not arrested soon !

1 Like

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by GoodGovernance: 3:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
Bevista:
My first instinct was to ignore your rant but then I figured it may make sense to respond - for the benefit of other readers.
---
President Buhari is the head of the Federal Government. He has information at his disposal linking the FG looted treasury to certain politicians. It so happens that these politicians are PDP members, understandably so, since it was PDP that ran the previous federal government. Do you have any information linking an APC person with looting of the FG treasury?
---
And do not tell me about corrupt APC state governors. It is the duty of the current governors to dust up information at their disposal and probe those indicted. But you know why that's not gonna happen? Because those governors are already dirtying their hands as we speak, so they would rather indulge in a conspiracy of silence. So don't blame Baba for the failure of state governors.
---
"He who comes to equity must come with clean hands". That is why Baba can flex muscle and HUNT any WITCH! No skeleton for Baba cupboard.
---
FFK loading... DSS and Immigration should be on alert. No sneaking out of the country.

Fellow Nigerians, please let us applaud this master piece write up.It has really hit the nail on the head concerning unwarranted rantings about the current highly commendable fight against corruption at the Federal level.

Let states probe states,LGs probe LGs, and Nigeria would be the better for it.

Bevista,thank you very much.

LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA!

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by abokikhalifa: 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
ScotsReferendum:
It is a shame that Buhari is telling the whole world that no APC person is corrupt

Well blame the dumb people who voted the dumb politicians.

Signed

Scots Referendum cool

United Nations Referendum kiss
you will tell me if PDP also gave some of the arms money to APC members undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by Koleman(m): 4:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
Brightology2:
Witch hunting
hahaha at least they are not hunting for angels
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by Bevista: 4:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
Kennydoc:
Amaechi was indicted by the Commission of Enquiry set up in Rivers State. Even EFCC got a petition against him, but still failed to invite him. What is your point really?
My point is that the state governors should do more. The state Attorney General should take responsibility for prosecuting corrupt officials.
---
I do not want to comment about the Wike Commission of Enquiry. Did you see the video? Even the FG will not successfully prosecute everyone indicted, but you can see how committed and dogged the FG is in its anti-corruption fight. Can you say same about Rivers SG?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by ogazi007(m): 4:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
I like my president,he does not look at faces.Let him jail all his political enemies as GEJ government has refused to jailed both enemies and friends.

Nobody should tell us the man should go after his friends,he cant jail all the arm robbers at the same time,its better to arrest few as the case maybe than not arresting at all.

Metuh should answer his fathers name. carry on Baba!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by Slexd: 4:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
good news
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by mrmetoo1: 4:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
dannewlife:
Any opposition to BUBU tyranny is labelled a beneficiary of Dasuki gate. I will be surprised if I am not arrested soon !

One question please... which one of them has denied receiving the money traced to them?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by Hafter1: 4:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
ScotsReferendum:

Who is easternleopard.?

Do I look like a leopard to you.?

Now face the topic or get out.

Signed

Scots Referendum cool

United Nations Referendum kiss

You dont even know how to hide under a new moniker. From blacktechnology, whitetechnology to Easternleopard then Easternlion to EternalTruth and now Scottsreferendum. Shame uno get.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
Olaolufred:

EVEN BIBLE SAID " DO NOT ALLOW A WITCH TO LIVE" EXODUS 22:18
IF BUHARI IS HUNTING WITCHES WHO EAT OUR YAMS,
THEN HE IS OBEYING THE WORDS OF GOD.
GOD BLESS YOU BUHARI. SAI BABA.
Please tell them. Your head is dia

1 Like

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by Walelavender(m): 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
Bevista:
My first instinct was to ignore your rant but then I figured it may make sense to respond - for the benefit of other readers.
---
President Buhari is the head of the Federal Government. He has information at his disposal linking the FG looted treasury to certain politicians. It so happens that these politicians are PDP members, understandably so, since it was PDP that ran the previous federal government. Do you have any information linking an APC person with looting of the FG treasury?
---
And do not tell me about corrupt APC state governors. It is the duty of the current governors to dust up information at their disposal and probe those indicted. But you know why that's not gonna happen? Because those governors are already dirtying their hands as we speak, so they would rather indulge in a conspiracy of silence. Please don't blame Baba for the failure of state governors.
---
"He who comes to equity must come with clean hands". That is why Baba can flex muscle and HUNT any WITCH! No skeleton for Baba cupboard.
---
FFK loading... DSS and Immigration should be on high alert. No sneaking out of the country.
Oh my! You really hit the nail on the head. That was spot on. So concise.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
Bevista:

---
And do not tell me about corrupt APC state governors. [s]It is the duty of the current governors to dust up information at their disposal and probe those indicted[/s].

EFCC sir.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by feaworaoja007: 4:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
Bevista:
---
---
And do not tell me about corrupt APC state governors. It is the duty of the current governors to dust up information at their disposal and probe those indicted. But you know why that's not gonna happen? Because those governors are already dirtying their hands as we speak, so they would rather indulge in a conspiracy of silence. So don't blame Baba for the failure of state governors.
---
---
FFK loading... DSS and Immigration should be on alert. No sneaking out of the country.
i used to value comment here on nairaland based on fact,content. And sometimes how hilarous a statement is...however,sometimes,when i read a comment, the content aand see the number of "likes",i dont usually have any option but to add mine maybe to help validate such comments!
That being said, when it comes APC and BUhari's issuee; i see some shallow comment with lots of "likes" and i wonder, Nigerians cant. Be that dumb! I mean,how can everyday people be. Suffering cos of bad Policies and people online wwill be ok with it?
It finally occured to me; its all PROPPAGANDA or beta still how some people put it beta "AISHA's RICE"
You make the comment and tell your e-rats or however you generate the "likes" that this comment with its liikes holds no meaning or water,cos facts on ground speak otherwise!
We cant infected with the zombie mentality with this viral propaganda strategy!
Rather be a wailer than a zombie!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by sunsewa: 4:11pm On Jan 05, 2016
This game of persecution and silence the opposition through victimisation on corruption charges that Apc is exhibiting is the ticking bomb that when it will explode we will be worst of it,Apc chairman lastime warn opposition against criticizing the president,then here the threat has now been commenced.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by KMJY(f): 4:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
One thing I knw for sure is like phoenix, PDP will continue to wax stronger. These are trying moments for PDP but I urge all our teaming supporters to watch how APC will be disbanded over time. We are learning the evil part. Allow APC to enjoy all these while it last. By d time power change hands, we'll do same. Then, no APC member shud cry blue murder

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by BABANGBALI: 4:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
thank God o,now him noise making wil reduce,next is fani kayode and then fayose. Baba carry go joooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by Wizlove(m): 4:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
Bevista:
---
---
---
---
Even when they have the facts where should they drop it? Is it with the dss that is clearly an arm of the executive or with the courts whose orders buhari has bluntly refuse to obey,tell me please. Its sweet now but what about the after effect. Just like I always tell my friends during football matches,watch as a referee and not as a fan to avoid bias. No better football match than what is playing out now in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by Ayatullah(m): 4:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
Lighthouseman:
Until I see amaechi invited to explain his source of funding apc, this is political witch hunt of the opposition

You will have to wait till PDP gets back to Power!........But do you know what? It will not happen in your life time!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by GoodGovernance: 4:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
feaworaoja007:
i used to value comment here on nairaland based on fact,content. And sometimes how hilarous a statement is...however,sometimes,when i read a comment, the content aand see the number of "likes",i dont usually have any option but to add mine maybe to help validate such comments!
That being said, when it comes APC and BUhari's issuee; i see some shallow comment with lots of "likes" and i wonder, Nigerians cant. Be that dumb! I mean,how can everyday people be. Suffering cos of bad Policies and people online wwill be ok with it?
It finally occured to me; its all PROPPAGANDA or beta still how some people put it beta "AISHA's RICE"
You make the comment and tell your e-rats or however you generate the "likes" that this comment with its liikes holds no meaning or water,cos facts on ground speak otherwise!
We cant infected with the zombie mentality with this viral propaganda strategy!
Rather be a wailer than a zombie!

All trash! No single point of fact,all sentiments,one of the worst contributions on Nairaland in recent times!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by Decryptor(m): 4:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
APCsupporter:
No wonder he was everywhere shouting "Buhari is a dictator!". He saw it coming. That's why we said all the defense they are getting from wailers is just corruption fighting back.

Buhari publicly challenged you to bring evidence. If you can't bring it then you are the one that is dump. Bring evidence if you are the true son of your father

Show us your WAEC Certificate!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by ScotsReferendum: 4:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
Hafter1:

You dont even know how to hide under a new moniker. From blacktechnology, whitetechnology to Easternleopard then Easternlion to EternalTruth and now Scottsreferendum. Shame uno get.

Sorry you seem frustrated

Just don't get high blood pressure

Very soon you might call me severusnape ak47mann Rose2014 etc

Just keep deceiving yourself. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by Mjshexy(f): 4:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
lagosrd:

Why the attack on me? Na me bw your problem?. Anyway sha I no move near gov. Money so I have nothing to fear but you can send you cv or full name to efcc band see wetin them go do your revered name.

Meanwhile anyday they try ameachi and ur dear Fashola. I personally will follow you to lamido sanusi lamido house go arrest am. Zoooo keeper
I wasn't attacking u Mr, was only painting it for u dat i don't care who is involved.
As for the insult i can't exchange words with u bro cos am not a zoo keeper. Bounce please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PDP Replies Aisha Buhari On Twitter / Royal Niger Company Trends On Twitter / Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.