Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,505 members, 7,854,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:35 AM

I Need An Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need An Advice (775 Views)

I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago / Please I Need An Advice. Should I Still Ask For Forgiveness From Her. / Plss Help A Sister With An Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Advice by uchetom(f): 3:51pm On Jan 05, 2016
My friend's brother is crushing on me,and due to the fact she is a very good friend of mine i dnt want anything to come in between us.

The brother already has girfriend he has been dating for years,according to him he doesnt want to marry her cos she just finished school and he doesnt think he can wait,i told him to have patience and that me i dnt even have a job to start with.I wudn't want to date anyguy and start looking at his pocket for money.

To cut the gist short,i always make sure when he calls his sister can be able to hear our conversation as want to be open with the whole relationship thing.Just to let her know am mutual about it.Not knowing she asked the brother what was between us and he said nothing,and my friend hasn't ask me ,so i acted mature and didnt tell her anything and still kept every thing on mutual basis.

Now since he knew i didnt tell his sister anything ,he is now inviting me to their family house to see him.Apart from that, He still has his relationship with his gurl intact.
I just want to confirm my instincts if it mite be sort of set up.(I am lovining friend to the family,every member loves me).
Re: I Need An Advice by echelons(m): 3:51pm On Jan 05, 2016
this story get too much k-leg..

summary pls.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice by telldem: 3:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
Just be careful...
Re: I Need An Advice by Topestbilly(m): 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
you know "chop n clean mouth"? if u do, u gat to stay away from em. Simple.
Re: I Need An Advice by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
I do not get this...cry
Re: I Need An Advice by 4reala(m): 4:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
Can't even draw sense from ur write-uP
Re: I Need An Advice by uchetom(f): 4:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
Like i said to cut it short.He already has a gurl he has been dating for years.But we all grew up together as kids so am a friend to the family.Everything started when we all saw ourselves again.But when we were kids i only talked to the sister which is my friend.
Re: I Need An Advice by uchetom(f): 4:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
Thanks i will be careful.
Re: I Need An Advice by IMO22(m): 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
I don't mean 2 insult u but based on a research, I'd say u re just a pretender!! Already exonerated urself 4rm prospective defaults....only fake pple do dat. I'll advice u just do what u want cos no advice frm dis forum can change ur made-up mind.Thanks
Re: I Need An Advice by Topestbilly(m): 4:11pm On Jan 05, 2016
IMO22:
I don't mean 2 insult u but based on a research, I'd say u re just a pretender!! Already exonerated urself 4rm prospective defaults....only fake pple do dat. I'll advice u just do what u want cos no advice frm dis forum can change ur made-up mind.Thanks

thats hash undecided she's gonna take to my advise
Re: I Need An Advice by uchetom(f): 4:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
IMO22:

Well thanks for ur candid advice.since she is my friend and a good sister to me,i wudnt want to thread it for anything.But am not a pretender.
Re: I Need An Advice by IMO22(m): 4:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
uchetom:

Well thanks for ur candid advice.since she is my friend and a good sister to me,i wudnt want to thread it for anything.But am not a pretender.
I'm sorry 4 my choice of words...just couldn't find somtin mild 2 xpress mysef.See Buddy, u painted a picture of a saint already(not so cool) Mayb u shld talk 2 ur frmd cos rationally, she'll b grudging Nd pretending 2 b fine.I AM SORRY ONCE AGAIN 4 the oversight
Re: I Need An Advice by uchetom(f): 5:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
IMO22:
I'm sorry 4 my choice of words...just couldn't find somtin mild 2 xpress mysef.See Buddy, u painted a picture of a saint already(not so cool) Mayb u shld talk 2 ur frmd cos rationally, she'll b grudging Nd pretending 2 b fine.I AM SORRY ONCE AGAIN 4 the oversight

Thanks i appreciate.The main issue is that i have a child and my friend knows evry detail of what am going tru.So i wudnt even know whatf they must have discussed behind me.Because as a friend i expect her to ask despite all,and for the fact he is inviting me to their family house.cos he doesnt have a place of his own yet.So am just playing neutral,watching considering the fact i dnt ave a job and have this huge responsibility too.I need a mature and serious advice. On this one.
Re: I Need An Advice by firstking01(m): 5:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
...pls wait for ur transaction is processing cry
Re: I Need An Advice by IMO22(m): 5:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
uchetom:

Thanks i appreciate.The main issue is that i have a child and my friend knows evry detail of what am going tru.So i wudnt even know whatf they must have discussed behind me.Because as a friend i expect her to ask despite all,and for the fact he is inviting me to their family house.cos he doesnt have a place of his own yet.So am just playing neutral,watching considering the fact i dnt ave a job and have this huge responsibility too.I need a mature and serious advice. On this one.
If u think u remotely like dis guy it's best u step up ur game like every normal girl(ur child Nd financial status should not b a handicap at all)This guy makes advances @ u ryt? Isn't it time u hv a mature discussion wit him, u talk tins thru Nd if he can't handle it, he chickens out;which is better Dan leaving u emotionally hibernated. Finally u must talk 2 ur frnd afterwards(she deserves d respect) U shldnt even hv waited 4 dem 2 bring d game 2 u. Nw they'hv prepared a meal 4 u already wen it shld hv been mutual work. But it's ok Buddy.Just don't allow a situation whr u'd hv 2 b invited over by both of them(it's best u talk 2 dem individually) If ur girl frnd cum ur sister has been a good frnd, pls Mek sure dat d relationship isn't ruined cos of dis....GOODLUCK
Re: I Need An Advice by firstking01(m): 5:45pm On Jan 05, 2016
uchetom:
Like i said to cut it short.He already has a gurl he has been dating for years.But we all grew up together as kids so am a friend to the family.Everything started when we all saw ourselves again.But when we were kids i only talked to the sister which is my friend.
frm d way ur sounding, i percieve ur nursing sm feelings for him, true or false grin
Re: I Need An Advice by MzzTega(f): 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2016
He has a girl. Their relationship is still intact. He is interested in you.

OK, you got your answer already.
BTW, why will they want to set you up?
Re: I Need An Advice by fiziebaibie(f): 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2016
Jesus is d answer
Re: I Need An Advice by uchetom(f): 5:53pm On Jan 05, 2016
IMO22:
If u think u remotely like dis guy it's best u step up ur game like every normal girl(ur child Nd financial status should not b a handicap at all)This guy makes advances @ u ryt? Isn't it time u hv a mature discussion wit him, u talk tins thru Nd if he can't handle it, he chickens out;which is better Dan leaving u emotionally hibernated. Finally u must talk 2 ur frnd afterwards(she deserves d respect) U shldnt even hv waited 4 dem 2 bring d game 2 u. Nw they'hv prepared a meal 4 u already wen it shld hv been mutual work. But it's ok Buddy.Just don't allow a situation whr u'd hv 2 b invited over by both of them(it's best u talk 2 dem individually) If ur girl frnd cum ur sister has been a good frnd, pls Mek sure dat d relationship isn't ruined cos of dis....GOODLUCK

Thank you for that,i was holdn on for him to at least speak up for himslf u know.Before i decide to let my friend into the matter.He is a man after all.

(1) (Reply)

This Hilarious Facebook Post I Saw Today Got Me Thinking. Seriously Is The Truth / Great News For All 2go Users / My Friend Needs A Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.