Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Can I Tell By The Smell Of My Wife's Fart If She Has Been Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Tell By The Smell Of My Wife's Fart If She Has Been Cheating? (1334 Views)

The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm / I love my bed, but I'd rather be in yours. / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Tell By The Smell Of My Wife's Fart If She Has Been Cheating? by xerxesII: 6:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
I know this sounds crazy..BUT wifey usually has her own smell. The family always knows when she has passed gas even if she tries to be funny and blame it on the dog. angry

Lately, she's had to work late a few times and each time she's come home and her gas has smelled unlike anything I've ever smelled from her. Kinda like maybe she had chinese food or something.

She says she has always been at work and not anywhere else....but something is definitely different.

Do you think she's cheating

1 Like

Re: Can I Tell By The Smell Of My Wife's Fart If She Has Been Cheating? by agarawu23(m): 6:50pm On Jan 05, 2016
Bullshitt to start the new year grin
Re: Can I Tell By The Smell Of My Wife's Fart If She Has Been Cheating? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
Yes you can tell if she's cheating cause her Fart will smell Like Sperm. Mstcheeew Rubbish!
Re: Can I Tell By The Smell Of My Wife's Fart If She Has Been Cheating? by Ramon92: 6:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
Oga oo
Re: Can I Tell By The Smell Of My Wife's Fart If She Has Been Cheating? by sinaj(f): 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2016
I think u can also tell frm her poo undecided

Iranu ewo!
Re: Can I Tell By The Smell Of My Wife's Fart If She Has Been Cheating? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
xerxesII:
I know this sounds crazy..BUT wifey usually has her own smell. The family always knows when she has passed gas even if she tries to be funny and blame it on the dog. angry

Lately, she's had to work late a few times and each time she's come home and her gas has smelled unlike anything I've ever smelled from her. Kinda like maybe she had chinese food or something.

She says she has always been at work and not anywhere else....but something is definitely different.

Do you think she's cheating
you are a redundant fool.. Incorrigible changeling
Re: Can I Tell By The Smell Of My Wife's Fart If She Has Been Cheating? by xerxesII: 6:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
I don't understand why this one poster is mad at me I'm just trying to get to the truth
Re: Can I Tell By The Smell Of My Wife's Fart If She Has Been Cheating? by RobinHez(m): 7:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
You can only tell she's been eating a different kinda meal...but that doesn't prove she's cheating tongue
Re: Can I Tell By The Smell Of My Wife's Fart If She Has Been Cheating? by myfantasies(f): 7:26pm On Jan 05, 2016
Gosh

D kind of thread we see on romance section dese days baffles me
Re: Can I Tell By The Smell Of My Wife's Fart If She Has Been Cheating? by victoriousolami(m): 7:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
Oga oo. U can even tell if she's cheating with her mouth odour.
Re: Can I Tell By The Smell Of My Wife's Fart If She Has Been Cheating? by elantraceey(f): 7:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
grin grin
Re: Can I Tell By The Smell Of My Wife's Fart If She Has Been Cheating? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
Smh
Re: Can I Tell By The Smell Of My Wife's Fart If She Has Been Cheating? by AbuadStudent(m): 8:03pm On Jan 05, 2016

1 Like

Re: Can I Tell By The Smell Of My Wife's Fart If She Has Been Cheating? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
grin wonders!!!
Re: Can I Tell By The Smell Of My Wife's Fart If She Has Been Cheating? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
Be like say make i open therapy room again lol
Re: Can I Tell By The Smell Of My Wife's Fart If She Has Been Cheating? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
People didnt get the joke
I had to cover my mouth in the bus cuz people taught i was crazy
Re: Can I Tell By The Smell Of My Wife's Fart If She Has Been Cheating? by jrerico1(m): 3:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
Yes she has been swallowing cum
Re: Can I Tell By The Smell Of My Wife's Fart If She Has Been Cheating? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Smh
grin grin miss ya!
Re: Can I Tell By The Smell Of My Wife's Fart If She Has Been Cheating? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
nickkylawve:
grin grin miss ya!
you try
Re: Can I Tell By The Smell Of My Wife's Fart If She Has Been Cheating? by apholaryn: 7:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
stupidity:
grin wonders!!!

that moment when stupidity sef dey wonda..na serious gobe be dat o..op no get 10kobo worth of brain.
Re: Can I Tell By The Smell Of My Wife's Fart If She Has Been Cheating? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
you try
undecided sad undecided
STFUareyouGod:
you try
undecided sad
Re: Can I Tell By The Smell Of My Wife's Fart If She Has Been Cheating? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 07, 2016
Re: Can I Tell By The Smell Of My Wife's Fart If She Has Been Cheating? by Tranquild(m): 9:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
Does her fart smell like dinosaur's breath-Tyrannousaurus rex to be precise.If yes,she's definitely cheating.

(1) (Reply)

Sharing Life Issues With ChazB Accuses Stephen Of Betrayal / Any Lady Who Marries Without Her Virginity Should Be Executed--- Bible / These Guys Are Robbing Nigerians (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.