Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Please.. I Am Having Sleepless Night I Need An Advise... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please.. I Am Having Sleepless Night I Need An Advise... (2531 Views)

I've Been Having Sleepless Nights Because My Ex Is Also Pregnant / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? / Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please.. I Am Having Sleepless Night I Need An Advise... by Kelvinsaint(m): 5:08am On Jan 06, 2016
have dated my girlfriend since our first year in the University, which is four Years now and we are both in final year as at now. Since I meet her I av loved only her and because of the love I have for her I never allowed any other girl to mingle or spoil my relationship with her despite the fact that many other girls are wanting me which she is fully aware of. Because of her I avoided all the girls that comes my way just to make sure she is happy . so because of that she belive & trusted me so much.
Am a kind of guy that like giving the person I love the freedom to mingle with who ever she wants to mingle with. Even sometimes I allow her to travel to guys huz whom she told me is her friend. Because of the trust and love I have for her I always let her go with the intention that am not yet married to her and I trust her that I av to give her freedom.
Some thing happened one day, I went through her Facebook and I saw where she was prophesying and pouring out heart to dis guy on Facebook that she even denied me (she told him that she don't have boyfriend) when we are in a very serious relationship. I later confronted her which she apologized. We kept ongoing.
When we went for our one year Industrial training attachment she started behaving funny to me though we were not close we only talk on phone.. At a time she started finding my calls boring that when ever I call her In the morning she will tell my she is preparing for work in the afternoon she will tell me she is busy in the night she we tell me she is weak that she want to sleep she will cut the phone on me when I try calling her back her phone will be on call waiting when after she won't pick my call. When I started complaining she said I should find another girl that will keep me busy. When we came bk together to school she apologized about everything that happened during that time I forgive her.
During our first year and second year she always said she want to be DE mother of my unborn kids In future that no matter what that she will wait for me. Even when I wanted go to NDA she said I should get her pregnant before I leave so that she will carry my baby to scare men away and I said no fast-forward to kaduna I was screamed out at, arm force selection board and I came bk and continued my school still yet she never gave up on me.
Late November last year she told me she can't wait for me any longer that her parents can't accept our marriage though we are age mate it pain me so much, I never believed she can say that to me boldly after all we shared finally I bowed to her request, I accepted her decision cus I can't make her change it
Lately that last year I guy from. Her villa was introduced to her from her relative all In the name of marriage though she never meet the guy for the first-time .one day the guy I quote come all DE way from lag to awka to meet her she asked for my permission to go and see him I ask her to go because I promised her my support, bt she promised me she will Come back that day around 8pm dat nigh called her to know her were about she told me she sorry that she will be spending a night with him in a hotel .. I become angry. she came bk the following day and was telling me hw she went..she told me the guy wanted to have sex with her bt she cautioned him late I found out from their chat on whatsapp wia DE guy was asking her hope nobody have to touched her after since he did.. Wen I asked her abt it she said DE guy only touched her boob. After that incident she told me she can't marry that guy that she doesn't like anything abt him... Bt am writing dis message now that same guy is spending DE night with her in her Lodge write now.. Please Should I still continue with this relationship or should let her go.... Bt the truth is that I love her.
Re: Please.. I Am Having Sleepless Night I Need An Advise... by Illuminatus(m): 5:17am On Jan 06, 2016
What's with all this drama? This is giving you sleepless night? If she really liked and wants you, she wouldn't even be suggesting seeing these guys, and thinking of marrying someone except you. It's sad that you've played this game for too long. People change, I think she did during her IT when things evidently changed. Just talk to her and tell her how you feel. How you really feel. Hear what she has to say. If what she says makes remote sense, ie, that she'll cease seeing this other people and that the two of you will now start building a monogamous relationship to the exclusion of other guys and her parents, then, by all means give her another chance. However, if she doesn't say anything like this, just part ways now before things get nasty.
Re: Please.. I Am Having Sleepless Night I Need An Advise... by brunofarad(m): 5:37am On Jan 06, 2016
Bros

Be a man
Move on

1 Like

Re: Please.. I Am Having Sleepless Night I Need An Advise... by agohmamuda(m): 5:39am On Jan 06, 2016
Isaiah 48:22 "There is no peace for the wicked," says the LORD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please.. I Am Having Sleepless Night I Need An Advise... by zinachidi(m): 5:50am On Jan 06, 2016
agohmamuda:
Isaiah 48:22
"There is no peace for the wicked," says the LORD.
una dey too religious for this forum, small thing una go quote bible..cheesy
Re: Please.. I Am Having Sleepless Night I Need An Advise... by Nobody: 5:54am On Jan 06, 2016
Wait!!! You allow your babe travel to stay with guy friends??

You mean you truly trust our naija babes to that extent?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please.. I Am Having Sleepless Night I Need An Advise... by agohmamuda(m): 5:56am On Jan 06, 2016
zinachidi:
una dey too religious for this forum, small thing una go quote bible..cheesy

My intent is not to preach to him oh. He said he's having sleepless night and the Bible says, No peace/sleep for the wicked. That means somebody is wicked here.
Re: Please.. I Am Having Sleepless Night I Need An Advise... by coolh3ad(m): 5:58am On Jan 06, 2016
Dey there dey do Mr NIce Guy till She marry and born for your front...You guys are dating, You love her and you still give her the opportunity to go see other guys in their houses and Hotel room...Are you for real?..Who be man for the two of you sef?

2 Likes

Re: Please.. I Am Having Sleepless Night I Need An Advise... by Florblu(f): 6:06am On Jan 06, 2016
Seriously? you are still asking if you should continue with the relationship?
Bro forget about the lady.you gave her every opportunity to leave you
You allowed her to visit guys she called her friends all in the name of TRUST.
You allowed her to mingle with anybody she chooses to mingle with because you trust her
As a lady I've come to realize that if a lady/woman is given an opportunity to go a mile 256 miles will be taken.
You'd better wise up!
Btw.......Today is moi birthday nairalanders

2 Likes

Re: Please.. I Am Having Sleepless Night I Need An Advise... by olumide81(m): 6:13am On Jan 06, 2016
do u mean u 'stayed' with just one lady all through your school days?
Re: Please.. I Am Having Sleepless Night I Need An Advise... by Nobody: 6:15am On Jan 06, 2016
I spent time reading this whole story of yours and all I can tell you is to move on my young brother.

She is busy planning a life without you and keeps you as a fallback or some sort of plan B while you are giving her priority attention.

Delete her phone number, delete her pics in your phone, stop picking her calls, never again reply her message, change your key if she has its spare, delete every memory of her in your life and think more of your future.

To get away faster from the trauma, be more friendly with your books, get closer to your brothers or sisters and gist more often with them.

I'm sure you were better off when you hadn't met that lady than now so go back to who you were.

Be good my brother, sometimes things like this happen for your good.cool

2 Likes

Re: Please.. I Am Having Sleepless Night I Need An Advise... by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 06, 2016
Ehyia..sorry. 1st of all, u didn't have sleepless night cus u posted this at about 5am. I shd have seen 2 or 3am there

Shs has taught u ur 1st lesson abt gals. They're superficial beings and respond to what they see on d surface not what is deep down ur heart. Consequently, they compare men with men and go for d most appealing as far as luxury is concerned

Now as man to man, lessons learnt from this travail is ..4get abt women for now, become ambitious. Career is 1st 4 a man. Women are always 2nd in d other of importance in a man's life. It has always been like dat. They are things used for amusement..so don't Place too much value on them yet. When u get a focused and conquering personality, they'll rush and seduce u that u'll run away from them. Ur mistake is like samson who placed delilah 1st b4 his career, he was ruined

As for the emotional imbalance, u'll get over it soon. Open up to ladies in ur family who love u(elderly ones), they might help lighten d burden and do things dat make u happy but may notice at d end dat ur mind is hardened to gals.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please.. I Am Having Sleepless Night I Need An Advise... by Nobody: 6:23am On Jan 06, 2016
Eyaaaaa. I feel your pain bro. It's not easy to break up like that. But u gats to grow up now and man up too. Your girl is gone, believe me. I pray God to heal your broken heart.
Re: Please.. I Am Having Sleepless Night I Need An Advise... by Nobody: 6:26am On Jan 06, 2016
Sorry, atimes i hate to read something like this nd still seek for advices on whether to leave him/her. Even a blind man knows what to do
Re: Please.. I Am Having Sleepless Night I Need An Advise... by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 06, 2016
Smh

Some girls sha.
It's advisable to plan your life now. The only thing you can do is to be very successful. Let her see how your success is, but don't be wicked to her. If she calls u,answer normally but don't say much here again to her, just let her go.

Girls this days actually believe that if you are not a celebrity, if you are not davido, or if you are not dangote,you cannot date them, forgetting that most of these guys had very humble beginnings. Just humble your self, if na yahoo you go do get money, Omo do am o,get money put am for business, something that returns money everyday, when she sees you doing good without her - one day she go call you beg u. Let her be please.
Re: Please.. I Am Having Sleepless Night I Need An Advise... by Medunah: 6:49am On Jan 06, 2016
stupidity:
Wait!!! You allow your babe travel to stay with guy friends??

You mean you truly trust our naija babes to that extent?
It is Stupidity

And he his still seeking for advice when what step to take is obvious
Re: Please.. I Am Having Sleepless Night I Need An Advise... by EwejeOyewole(m): 7:23am On Jan 06, 2016
Bro if you want sleeping drug come and collect it
Re: Please.. I Am Having Sleepless Night I Need An Advise... by kaziblake(f): 7:36am On Jan 06, 2016
How old is she?
Maybe her people are pressurising her into getting married,some parent believes that as a girl once you are 26yrs old,you are already becoming old,if no pressure from her people,then pls dump her.
You can outgrow the love you have for her,even if she come back to apologise,do not allow your emotions take over you.
Re: Please.. I Am Having Sleepless Night I Need An Advise... by rerasdea: 7:43am On Jan 06, 2016
Cvbn
Re: Please.. I Am Having Sleepless Night I Need An Advise... by 7footre(m): 7:49am On Jan 06, 2016
Like seriously what is wrong with some guys?! I just can't wrap ma head around the way some people think and act. She has already told you in clear terms to move ahead and look for someone else as she has clearly done, and you are asking if you should continue! Continue with what if I may ask? Playing 2nd fiddle? Is your self esteem that low?
Please for the love of God and for the little self worth you have left, cut ties with the girl. It will do you a lot of good

Re: Please.. I Am Having Sleepless Night I Need An Advise... by Sunkyphil(m): 8:00am On Jan 06, 2016
guy if u die because of woman thousands of them will walk by ur graveside
Re: Please.. I Am Having Sleepless Night I Need An Advise... by segzy0i(m): 8:27am On Jan 06, 2016
Bros u dull small ooo so sorryv2 say dt pls leave her and move on w ur lyf even if u wl still marry her free her for now maybe she wl com bak 2 her senses bt I perceive d girl no want settle wt u u re just a side chick( maagaa) 2 her
Re: Please.. I Am Having Sleepless Night I Need An Advise... by cruzita(f): 8:31am On Jan 06, 2016
siddon dia make the girl sit down untop ur head dey drink garri.na only love mtcheeeeew
Re: Please.. I Am Having Sleepless Night I Need An Advise... by ebeneade(m): 8:32am On Jan 06, 2016
agohmamuda:

My intent is not to preach to him oh. He said he's having sleepless night and the Bible says, No peace/sleep for the wicked. That means somebody is wicked here.

choi!!!!!! this is sooo dumb
Re: Please.. I Am Having Sleepless Night I Need An Advise... by badassProdigy(m): 8:48am On Jan 06, 2016
dis guy dense sha...
Re: Please.. I Am Having Sleepless Night I Need An Advise... by Ray360: 8:59am On Jan 06, 2016
Seriously, bro, Why are you allowing a girl use You this way? Walk away! simple.
Re: Please.. I Am Having Sleepless Night I Need An Advise... by agohmamuda(m): 9:56am On Jan 06, 2016
ebeneade:

choi!!!!!! this is sooo dumb

ok.
Re: Please.. I Am Having Sleepless Night I Need An Advise... by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 06, 2016
kaziblake:
How old is she?
Maybe her people are pressurising her into getting married,some parent believes that as a girl once you are 26yrs old,you are already becoming old,if no pressure from her people,then pls dump her.
You can outgrow the love you have for her,even if she come back to apologise,do not allow your emotions take over you.
I've noticed you are always very quick to advise dumping. How easy is it for you to type?
Re: Please.. I Am Having Sleepless Night I Need An Advise... by kaziblake(f): 10:37am On Jan 06, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I've noticed you are always very quick to advise dumping. How is it for you to type?
Lol
I'm tired of hearing different types of relationship wahala everyday.
Re: Please.. I Am Having Sleepless Night I Need An Advise... by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 06, 2016
kaziblake:
Lol
I'm tired of hearing different types of relationship wahala everyday.
lol. And you think dumping is that easy?
Re: Please.. I Am Having Sleepless Night I Need An Advise... by kaziblake(f): 10:41am On Jan 06, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
lol. And you think dumping is that easy?
isn't it easy?
Re: Please.. I Am Having Sleepless Night I Need An Advise... by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 06, 2016
kaziblake:
isn't it easy?
you tell me. How easy is it for you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share Ur Opinion. / See What This Chinese Woman Did For Her Man Because Of LOVE,Crazy or Not?(Photo) / Your Fingers Tells Something About U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.