Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Please.. I Am Having Sleepless Night I Need An Advise... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please.. I Am Having Sleepless Night I Need An Advise... (2538 Views)

I've Been Having Sleepless Nights Because My Ex Is Also Pregnant / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? / Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please.. I Am Having Sleepless Night I Need An Advise... by kaziblake(f): 10:46am On Jan 06, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
you tell me. How easy is it for you?
Hmmm
Sorry, mistake.
Re: Please.. I Am Having Sleepless Night I Need An Advise... by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 06, 2016
kaziblake:
Hmmm
Sorry, mistake.
come back here. No running off

Tell me, how easy was it when you dumped him tongue tongue grin
Re: Please.. I Am Having Sleepless Night I Need An Advise... by kaziblake(f): 10:54am On Jan 06, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
come back here. No running off

Tell me, how easy was it when you dumped him tongue tongue grin
I don't think av dump anyone
Re: Please.. I Am Having Sleepless Night I Need An Advise... by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 06, 2016
kaziblake:
I don't think av dump anyone
oh! #Sigh

Was scared initially
Re: Please.. I Am Having Sleepless Night I Need An Advise... by kaziblake(f): 11:06am On Jan 06, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
oh! #Sigh

Was scared initially
Don't be scared smiley
Re: Please.. I Am Having Sleepless Night I Need An Advise... by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 06, 2016
kaziblake:
Don't be scared smiley
but I know yur not in any ATM
Re: Please.. I Am Having Sleepless Night I Need An Advise... by kaziblake(f): 11:40am On Jan 06, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
but I know yur not in any ATM
ATM?
Re: Please.. I Am Having Sleepless Night I Need An Advise... by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 06, 2016
kaziblake:
ATM?
at the moment
Re: Please.. I Am Having Sleepless Night I Need An Advise... by kaziblake(f): 12:38pm On Jan 06, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
at the moment
Explain pls
Re: Please.. I Am Having Sleepless Night I Need An Advise... by yemoxyl(m): 12:39pm On Jan 06, 2016
Op I am speechless, speechless
That's how you make me feel
Re: Please.. I Am Having Sleepless Night I Need An Advise... by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 06, 2016
kaziblake:
Explain pls
'But I know yur not in any at the moment'

I hope you get it this time
Re: Please.. I Am Having Sleepless Night I Need An Advise... by kaziblake(f): 12:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
'But I know yur not in any at the moment'

I hope you get it this time
I get it.
You guess right.
Re: Please.. I Am Having Sleepless Night I Need An Advise... by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
kaziblake:
I get it.
You guess right.
oh! Hmmmmmmm
Re: Please.. I Am Having Sleepless Night I Need An Advise... by crismark(m): 1:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
Eiiyya......I pity u sha.....but u somehow be mumu......leave her jorh!!!
Re: Please.. I Am Having Sleepless Night I Need An Advise... by 2goodbobo(m): 1:46pm On Jan 06, 2016
undecided
Re: Please.. I Am Having Sleepless Night I Need An Advise... by firstking01(m): 2:28pm On Jan 06, 2016
brunofarad:
Bros

Be a man Move on
simpleundecided
Re: Please.. I Am Having Sleepless Night I Need An Advise... by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
Kelvinsaint:
have dated my girlfriend since our first year in the University, which is four Years now and we are both in final year as at now. Since I meet her I av loved only her and because of the love I have for her I never allowed any other girl to mingle or spoil my relationship with her despite the fact that many other girls are wanting me which she is fully aware of. Because of her I avoided all the girls that comes my way just to make sure she is happy . so because of that she belive & trusted me so much.
Am a kind of guy that like giving the person I love the freedom to mingle with who ever she wants to mingle with. Even sometimes I allow her to travel to guys huz whom she told me is her friend. Because of the trust and love I have for her I always let her go with the intention that am not yet married to her and I trust her that I av to give her freedom.
Some thing happened one day, I went through her Facebook and I saw where she was prophesying and pouring out heart to dis guy on Facebook that she even denied me (she told him that she don't have boyfriend) when we are in a very serious relationship. I later confronted her which she apologized. We kept ongoing.
When we went for our one year Industrial training attachment she started behaving funny to me though we were not close we only talk on phone.. At a time she started finding my calls boring that when ever I call her In the morning she will tell my she is preparing for work in the afternoon she will tell me she is busy in the night she we tell me she is weak that she want to sleep she will cut the phone on me when I try calling her back her phone will be on call waiting when after she won't pick my call. When I started complaining she said I should find another girl that will keep me busy. When we came bk together to school she apologized about everything that happened during that time I forgive her.
During our first year and second year she always said she want to be DE mother of my unborn kids In future that no matter what that she will wait for me. Even when I wanted go to NDA she said I should get her pregnant before I leave so that she will carry my baby to scare men away and I said no fast-forward to kaduna I was screamed out at, arm force selection board and I came bk and continued my school still yet she never gave up on me.
Late November last year she told me she can't wait for me any longer that her parents can't accept our marriage though we are age mate it pain me so much, I never believed she can say that to me boldly after all we shared finally I bowed to her request, I accepted her decision cus I can't make her change it
Lately that last year I guy from. Her villa was introduced to her from her relative all In the name of marriage though she never meet the guy for the first-time .one day the guy I quote come all DE way from lag to awka to meet her she asked for my permission to go and see him I ask her to go because I promised her my support, bt she promised me she will Come back that day around 8pm dat nigh called her to know her were about she told me she sorry that she will be spending a night with him in a hotel .. I become angry. she came bk the following day and was telling me hw she went..she told me the guy wanted to have sex with her bt she cautioned him late I found out from their chat on whatsapp wia DE guy was asking her hope nobody have to touched her after since he did.. Wen I asked her abt it she said DE guy only touched her boob. After that incident she told me she can't marry that guy that she doesn't like anything abt him... Bt am writing dis message now that same guy is spending DE night with her in her Lodge write now.. Please Should I still continue with this relationship or should let her go.... Bt the truth is that I love her.
A very Simone advice if you're ready to endure this for the rest of your life then continue if not... Bro take a bow and leave
She seems so insincere
Re: Please.. I Am Having Sleepless Night I Need An Advise... by thelastmediator: 10:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
@Kelvinsaint, the lady is taking advantage of your good heart. She is obviously manipulating you. She will kill you faster than any known disease if u end up with her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 'sexual' Facts About You ( Viewer's Discretion) / Curvy Kenyan Celebrity Shows Off Her Body And Her / Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.