Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,695 members, 7,955,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:22 AM

Most Highly Anticipated Albums Of 2016 - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Most Highly Anticipated Albums Of 2016 (18030 Views)

7 Most Anticipated Debut Albums In 2018 / Seven Most Anticipated Albums Of 2017 / The 10 Best Nigerian Albums Of 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Highly Anticipated Albums Of 2016 by daniska3yaro(m): 10:53am On Jan 06, 2016
Ok
Re: Most Highly Anticipated Albums Of 2016 by Rilwayne001: 10:54am On Jan 06, 2016
The only album I am anticipating for - this year, is VIEWS FROM THE 6. Can't wait.. can't wait.
Re: Most Highly Anticipated Albums Of 2016 by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 06, 2016
Only anticipating Kendrick and J.cole joint album. Dazall
Re: Most Highly Anticipated Albums Of 2016 by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 06, 2016
Kk4:
The only album I'm anticipating this year is....
J COLE & KENDRICK LAMAR joint album.. Shikena
gbam!
Re: Most Highly Anticipated Albums Of 2016 by callmelanner(m): 10:56am On Jan 06, 2016
Jesse jagz album should be the only thing on that list undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Highly Anticipated Albums Of 2016 by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 06, 2016
Aaannndd Phyno had to be number one.
Mrsphyno's bias is clear for all to see

3 Likes

Re: Most Highly Anticipated Albums Of 2016 by IamLucy(f): 10:59am On Jan 06, 2016
Kk4:
sup with everyone wanting to see that collaboration
Re: Most Highly Anticipated Albums Of 2016 by airmark(m): 10:59am On Jan 06, 2016
Koolking:
I consciously came here expecting to see Interesting songs albums. The listed peeps are they really musicians or noise makers? Nigerians are wasting precious time pretending that there's music in Nigeria. That era had far gone

Op, the way I see the list, should have been "most highly anticipated noises in 2016"

Never knew kiss Daniel makes noise too in his songs, until I read your post.
Re: Most Highly Anticipated Albums Of 2016 by IamLucy(f): 11:00am On Jan 06, 2016
Koolking:
I consciously came here expecting to see Interesting songs albums. The listed peeps are they really musicians or noise makers? Nigerians are wasting precious time pretending that there's music in Nigeria. That era had far gone

Op, the way I see the list, should have been "most highly anticipated noises in 2016"
for real.for real.
and mrsphyno had to make phyno number1
Re: Most Highly Anticipated Albums Of 2016 by Sholexyz(m): 11:01am On Jan 06, 2016
Vector... Lafiaji Album...Can't Wait...
Re: Most Highly Anticipated Albums Of 2016 by Eliass: 11:08am On Jan 06, 2016
not really waiting for any of dis got my playlist filled with Chris Brown mixtape(b4 d party) nd his album (Royalty)
Re: Most Highly Anticipated Albums Of 2016 by Koolking(m): 11:09am On Jan 06, 2016
airmark:

Never knew kiss Daniel makes noise too in his songs, until I read your post.

I dont even know these guys for real. I dont follow Nigerian pseudo-music. I stopped watching MTV base and other local music channels over 5years ago because of playing Nigerian noises in the name of entertainment.

1 Like

Re: Most Highly Anticipated Albums Of 2016 by joncom(m): 11:09am On Jan 06, 2016
Koolking:

Must we like your kind of music? The time you wasted in commenting should have been enough to create your own ALBUM tread. Naija always forming too know.
Re: Most Highly Anticipated Albums Of 2016 by WisdomCanada(m): 11:10am On Jan 06, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Oh ur an angel embarassed thank you
ezinne are u the one answering mrsphyno here on nairaland? shocked
Re: Most Highly Anticipated Albums Of 2016 by joncom(m): 11:13am On Jan 06, 2016
Koolking:

I dont even know these guys for real. I dont follow Nigerian pseudo-music. I stopped watching MTV base and other local music channels over 5years ago because of playing Nigerian noises in the name of entertainment.

Your type claim to eat bread and tea in the morning and vomit "Eba" afterwards.

2 Likes

Re: Most Highly Anticipated Albums Of 2016 by Kk4(m): 11:15am On Jan 06, 2016
IamLucy:
sup with everyone wanting to see that collaboration
Two lyrical gods on one album. That's fire

1 Like

Re: Most Highly Anticipated Albums Of 2016 by Koolking(m): 11:17am On Jan 06, 2016
joncom:

Must we like your kind of music? The time you wasted in commenting should have been enough to create your own ALBUM tread. Naija always forming too know.

Each to his own bro. It's not a matter of too know. Nigerians are docile, you can sell poo to most Nigerians. Nigerian taste for music is wack. Ask the radio/tv stations, they will enlighten you. They just have to air these noises all for their pocket. It's business for them. Our kind of music is fit for street thugs

1 Like

Re: Most Highly Anticipated Albums Of 2016 by airmark(m): 11:21am On Jan 06, 2016
Koolking:

You didnt know them for real, yet you called them noisemakers because you listened to noises 5 years ago ? Because some Nigerians are scammers, will it be right for a foreigner to call you a thief when you haven't stolen from him ? I don't think that's fair and brilliant. Kiss Daniel for sure is not a noise maker.
Re: Most Highly Anticipated Albums Of 2016 by Koolking(m): 11:23am On Jan 06, 2016
joncom:

Your type claim to eat bread and tea in the morning and vomit "Eba" afterwards.

Different strokes for different folks. Very soon you'll tell me, these Lagos dudes - Olamide/Davido/wizkid and the likes make good music. I won't argue with you though. Of course, you dont need talent to make music in Nigeria. You need connection

1 Like

Re: Most Highly Anticipated Albums Of 2016 by AbuadStudent(m): 11:31am On Jan 06, 2016
Koolking:

Each to his own bro. It's not a matter of too know. Nigerians are docile, you can sell poo to most Nigerians. Nigerian taste for music is wack. Ask the radio/tv stations, they will enlighten you. They just have to air these noises all for their pocket. It's business for them. Our kind of music is fit for street thugs

Bros, Nobody cares about your opinion. I am a Nigerian, I am not docile, my taste for music is not wack. My kind of music is not fit for thugs only. Please leave all these trash you're spitting for LAWMA. Stop generalizing and try to use your sense.
Re: Most Highly Anticipated Albums Of 2016 by Koolking(m): 11:32am On Jan 06, 2016
airmark:

You didnt know them for real, yet you called them noisemakers because you listened to noises 5 years ago ? Because some Nigerians are scammers, will it be right for a foreigner to call you a thief when you haven't stolen from him ? I don't think that's fair and brilliant. Kiss Daniel for sure is not a noise maker.

You go through a friend's playlist on his phone, you embarrassingly stumble on these noises. You are tempted to ask who make those noises - Nigerians. It's so sickening and heartbreaking bro
Re: Most Highly Anticipated Albums Of 2016 by Booty4me: 11:32am On Jan 06, 2016
Nawao oº°˚˚°ºo .. S̶̲̥̅Ơ reekardo banks †̥hα̲̅† won τ̲̅ђe next reated.. Nobody is anticipating his album

Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Most Highly Anticipated Albums Of 2016 by Koolking(m): 11:40am On Jan 06, 2016
AbuadStudent:

Bros, Nobody cares about your opinion. I am a Nigerian, I am not docile, my taste for music is not wack. My kind of music is not fit for thugs only. Please leave all these trash you're spitting for LAWMA. Stop generalizing and try to use your sense.

Good for you bro. You did care about my opinion, reason you are quoting me. Try listening to Sam smith or Ed Sheeran or even this Nigerian - Asa, in comparison with these peeps listed here, come back and tell me if your taste of music is still not wack
Re: Most Highly Anticipated Albums Of 2016 by MRWINSOME: 11:58am On Jan 06, 2016
[quote author=MrsPhyno post=41702229]2015 was a good year for the music industry. We had some amazing singles (God bless Simi!!), some iconic dance moves (oya shakiti bobo) and even some endtime beef (una already know na grin)
However outside of Eyan Mayweather, the albums dropped last year were largely unimpressive.
We gotta hope for better this new year so here are the Top 5 Most Anticipated Albums of 2016

5) Chidinma : Miss Kedike has made an evolution from her "cute little Igbo village girl" image to a very cool gangsta, Flavour's 3rd baby mama-like chick. grin We love her, and her amazing voice either way. Can't wait to hear her next album

[img]http://4.bp..com/-OVrJwXMfTto/Vfhwkp4FcBI/AAAAAAAAJZM/dAOW5nv4hns/s640/chidinmaekile.JPG[/img]

4) Lil Kesh : This guy was the main subject of the Headies beef...... He stole the spotlight in Ladi and his voice is this addictive cross between catchy and irritating grin Can't wait to hear his album and we jus pray it doesn't end up like 14 different types of Shoki remixes

3) Banky W : Almost cried when Wizkid left the label grin but this guy has been doing pretty well for himself since then. The Yes/No crooner has been working on his album for over a year and we can't wait to hear it

2) Kiss Daniel : Basically this kid should just keep doing what he's doing. Raba, Woju, Molue, Laye.... His voice is unique and lovely; whatever happened at the Headies...... grin We don't know, either way we can't wait to hear an album from this rookie

DRUMROLL PLEASE

1) Phyno : This may not be 2014, but Baba Obago is still the man of the year. With his almost universal appeal and his double skills as a hit producer and also one of the best rappers in the nation..... Basically can't bloody wait for his album to drop; even just as good as his first one, we are all blessed grin

cc: lalasticlala airmark
I may be sliiiightly biased btw grin credit to all the artists
Add yours please embarassed
[/quote
seriously waiting for reekado banks and korede bello's album also
Re: Most Highly Anticipated Albums Of 2016 by softvio(m): 12:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
Kk4:

wow! You really mean this? How come i never of that? I must be slacking
Re: Most Highly Anticipated Albums Of 2016 by kingDELE(m): 12:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
Koolking:

dumbness dey disturb yuh.
Re: Most Highly Anticipated Albums Of 2016 by IamLucy(f): 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
Kk4:
Two lyrical gods on one album. That's fire
hopefully they'll indulge y'all by doing the combo.
Re: Most Highly Anticipated Albums Of 2016 by Koolking(m): 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
kingDELE:

dumbness dey disturb yuh.

Typical docile Nigerian.
Re: Most Highly Anticipated Albums Of 2016 by Paulchris(m): 12:56pm On Jan 06, 2016
ShakurM:
[size=13pt]Only anticipating Carter 5! undecided [/size]
and also Rihanna's ANTI
Re: Most Highly Anticipated Albums Of 2016 by ShakurM(m): 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
Paulchris:

and also Rihanna's ANTI
You sabi better cool
Re: Most Highly Anticipated Albums Of 2016 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
I'm here to see Airforce1 grin. Wrong album undecided

1 Like

Re: Most Highly Anticipated Albums Of 2016 by Kk4(m): 1:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
softvio:

wow! You really mean this? How come i never of that? I must be slacking
you be French man.. It's happening mate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx / Davido, Wizkid, Simi Bag AFRIMA Awards 2018 Nominations (see Full List) / The Oleku Battle :: Battle Of Who Killed It. Vector Or Iceprince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.