Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

All Married Men Cheat On Their Wives - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Married Men Cheat On Their Wives (963 Views)

Men Make Love With Their Wives And Have Sex With Their Girlfriends - Reno Omokri / 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com / Why Do Men Cheat??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Married Men Cheat On Their Wives by marvelck: 8:33am On Jan 06, 2016
Forget about single guys who cheat, every married man out there cheats on their wives steady. While single guys do theirs in the open, most married men who cheat, do theirs secretly...So,when you are referring to all the bad guys, include married guys/men too. Cos many of them cheat on their wives...
Re: All Married Men Cheat On Their Wives by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 06, 2016
Good thing I'm not gonna marry a married man hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Get it? embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Married Men Cheat On Their Wives by ksstroud: 8:36am On Jan 06, 2016
I don't accept that... Some are still chaste...
Re: All Married Men Cheat On Their Wives by talktonase(m): 8:37am On Jan 06, 2016
there are some single men who are more faithful in a relationship than men in marital bliss.
Re: All Married Men Cheat On Their Wives by Ray360: 8:37am On Jan 06, 2016
What a myopic conclusion without a substantial and even premise! have you questioned all the married men in the world? learn to use the world "some " Not all are philanderers. My uncle has been married for 10yrs. I can bet my last drop of blood that he has never cheated. He is such a reserved and Godly man with comely attitude.
Re: All Married Men Cheat On Their Wives by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 06, 2016
IM married and iv never cheated on my wife.

1 Like

Re: All Married Men Cheat On Their Wives by rheether(f): 8:40am On Jan 06, 2016
Fool!! Mr man, go get a life.
Re: All Married Men Cheat On Their Wives by djeezy(m): 8:40am On Jan 06, 2016
Op there are exceptions. Don't talk about what you don't know.
Re: All Married Men Cheat On Their Wives by utenwuson: 9:00am On Jan 06, 2016
OP I can't say all men but in my place over a 90% of them of. girlfrns outside. especially students of higher institution! any man u think does not keep xtra marital affairs hasn't been caught yet!
Re: All Married Men Cheat On Their Wives by utenwuson: 9:03am On Jan 06, 2016
Ray360:
What a myopic conclusion without a substantial and even premise! have you questioned all the married men in the world? learn to use the world "some " Not all are philanderers. My uncle has been married for 10yrs. I can bet my last drop of blood that he has never cheated. He is such a reserved and Godly man with comely attitude.
keep quite!!! don't trust n swear for any1 not even urself! dt ur uncle myt be avn affair wt ur pastors wife. am telling u from experience of wat transpired withing my estate not up to 2 month
Re: All Married Men Cheat On Their Wives by cruzita(f): 9:11am On Jan 06, 2016
my pops man no know wetin be cheating because na old fashioned man .and my Momsy na every year young so wetin em dey go find outside
Re: All Married Men Cheat On Their Wives by elantraceey(f): 9:15am On Jan 06, 2016
Speak for yourself, its very dumb to judge everyone based on your failures and incapabilities and just because you can't keep your legs in one place doesn't mean no one else can. I can vouch for my dad at least .
Re: All Married Men Cheat On Their Wives by jmoore(m): 9:49am On Jan 06, 2016
That's the anthem for weak men "all men cheat". They ain't brave enough to accept the fact that there are faithful men out there.

Keep consoling yourself with delusion.
Re: All Married Men Cheat On Their Wives by Merryglad(f): 9:58am On Jan 06, 2016
Ray360:
If you say Godly i accept 100%. I was telling one of my friends that married men love their wives enough to cheat on them, the only man that does not cheat on his wife is a man that fears God not a man that loves his wife.
Re: All Married Men Cheat On Their Wives by bid4rich(m): 10:00am On Jan 06, 2016
@OP: you have committed a fallacy of hasty generalization. If you present this kind of argument in sociology, you will have to explain where you get your data from.

Nevertheless, i have never for once cheat on my wife since I got married, NO, not even an attempt.

Therefore, my dear OP, you are as wrong as wrong can be. Conduct a proper research before you conclude.
Re: All Married Men Cheat On Their Wives by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 06, 2016
Hmmmm

I'm married and I do not cheat on my wife. Why should I? She's all I need
Re: All Married Men Cheat On Their Wives by Ray360: 11:10am On Jan 06, 2016
Merryglad:
If you say Godly i accept 100%. I was telling one of my friends that married men love their wives enough to cheat on them, the only man that does not cheat on his wife is a man that fears God not a man that loves his wife.
Exactly. I may not be able to vouch for all men in the world. But I can vouch for one man. He loves God with admirable zealotrty.
Everyone is entitled to his opinion. It's just myopic to label all married men cheats because of the infidelities of a few in the married class.
Re: All Married Men Cheat On Their Wives by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 06, 2016
Someone is trying to justify his actions cheesy
Re: All Married Men Cheat On Their Wives by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:17am On Jan 06, 2016
Men should be faithful to their spouse.

One man, one woman!
Re: All Married Men Cheat On Their Wives by Ray360: 11:26am On Jan 06, 2016
utenwuson:
keep quite!!! don't trust n swear for any1 not even urself! dt ur uncle myt be avn affair wt ur pastors wife. am telling u from experience of wat transpired withing my estate not up to 2 month
Courtesy demands that you quote like a civil human and respect people's opinion. I can trust myself. I trust my uncle. You don't know me, you don't know my uncle.

1 Like

Re: All Married Men Cheat On Their Wives by pweetychyka(f): 11:32am On Jan 06, 2016
@OP, kindly change the topic to most married men and not all married men!

Cos I know about some married men whom I can vouch for that they don't cheat!
Even my dad doesn't cheat smiley
Re: All Married Men Cheat On Their Wives by StevensJojo(f): 11:34am On Jan 06, 2016
You would be surprised at the way women too cheat on their husbands.The accounts i read here http://manly.ng/cheating-these-shockingly-revealing-cheating-confessions-by-these-women/ shocked me to the bone
Re: All Married Men Cheat On Their Wives by coolh3ad(m): 12:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
marvelck:
Forget about single guys who cheat, every married man out there cheats on their wives steady. While single guys do theirs in the open, most married men who cheat, do theirs secretly...So,when you are referring to all the bad guys, include married guys/men too. Cos many of them cheat on their wives...

what exactly are you saying...."every married man out there cheats on their wives steady" and "Cos many of them cheat on their wives"....which one u dey talk??....every married man cheats or most of them cheat??...because its not the same
Re: All Married Men Cheat On Their Wives by 2goodbobo(m): 12:34pm On Jan 06, 2016
No need for me to cheat because

Re: All Married Men Cheat On Their Wives by birdt: 8:19am On Jan 08, 2016
Join Whereweallmeet, a dating platform with live dating agents who provide dating ideas and tips for you.

(1) (Reply)

Who Enjoys Sex Most? / Should I Return The Card Or Use It? Urgent Advice Needed! / How Can One Upgrades From Being In A Friendzone To Being A Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.