Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Should I Return The Card Or Use It? Urgent Advice Needed! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Return The Card Or Use It? Urgent Advice Needed! (964 Views)

'No Man Should Engage Me With N20k Ring, Else I Will Use It To Stoned You'-lady / He Pressures Me To Give Him Mouth Action, But Refuses To Return The Favor / Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Return The Card Or Use It? Urgent Advice Needed! by lovediehatelive(m): 11:13am On Apr 09, 2016
Ok. I went to the atm to make withdrawals. As I was comming back I decided to buy recharge card to subscribe my phone. I told the person selling the card to give me that of 1,500 (I wanted to subscibe for airtel 3gb for 1,500). I was given the card and looked at it, two cards (1,000 and 500). Correct! I gave the card seller 2,000 and was given 500 as my change! Sure! Confirm. I left the shop and looked for okada to take me to my residence, and I was charged 150 by the okadaman. (fuel scarcity) angry

On getting home, i brought the two cards to recharge and to my greatest shock, the 500 card was double, that is i was given 2,000 airtime instead of 1,500! shocked I just don't know what to do, please should i return the extra 500 card or use it? Remember, going and coming back will cost me nothing less than 300 undecided

(Mods, I will appreciate if you help me move it to the right section!)
Re: Should I Return The Card Or Use It? Urgent Advice Needed! by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 09, 2016
grin I'm the guy you bought it from no need wasting transport coming here just send it to my number 0701749957*
Re: Should I Return The Card Or Use It? Urgent Advice Needed! by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 09, 2016
Yes, return it.
Re: Should I Return The Card Or Use It? Urgent Advice Needed! by lovediehatelive(m): 11:18am On Apr 09, 2016
olihilistic:
grin I'm the guy you bought it from no need wasting transport coming here just send it to my number 0701749957*
Where is your shop located grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Return The Card Or Use It? Urgent Advice Needed! by lovediehatelive(m): 11:19am On Apr 09, 2016
PushPlay:
Yes, return it.
think of the distance. I will loose nothing less than 300 to transport myself back there undecided
Re: Should I Return The Card Or Use It? Urgent Advice Needed! by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 09, 2016
lovediehatelive:
Where is your shop located grin grin grin grin
have you forgotten my shop so soon?
Re: Should I Return The Card Or Use It? Urgent Advice Needed! by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:30am On Apr 09, 2016
Please return it.

You are better off the person selling the card and moreso they hardly gain much on the cards.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Return The Card Or Use It? Urgent Advice Needed! by lovediehatelive(m): 11:34am On Apr 09, 2016
olihilistic:
have you forgotten my shop so soon?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Looool! I have sent it. Did you receive it?
Re: Should I Return The Card Or Use It? Urgent Advice Needed! by lovediehatelive(m): 11:37am On Apr 09, 2016
ULSHERLAN:
Please return it.

You are better off the person selling the card and moreso they hardly gain much on the cards.
I understand that they don't make gain. Had it been the place is trekable, I would have returned it. But I have to spend nothing less than 300, and I will lose for trying to be a good Nigerian cry
Re: Should I Return The Card Or Use It? Urgent Advice Needed! by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 09, 2016
Keep it...

Considered it as a special promo and early pre-christmas sale... grin
Re: Should I Return The Card Or Use It? Urgent Advice Needed! by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 09, 2016
lovediehatelive:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Looool! I have sent it. Did you receive it?
you can lie for halfrica oo how did you complete the last digit of my contact?
Re: Should I Return The Card Or Use It? Urgent Advice Needed! by lovediehatelive(m): 11:45am On Apr 09, 2016
KashyBaby:
Keep it...

Considered it as a special promo and early pre-christmas sale... grin
Really? embarassed
Re: Should I Return The Card Or Use It? Urgent Advice Needed! by lovediehatelive(m): 11:46am On Apr 09, 2016
olihilistic:
you can lie for halfrica oo how did you complete the last digit of my contact?
grin grin grin
I copied it from your shop! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Should I Return The Card Or Use It? Urgent Advice Needed! by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 09, 2016
lovediehatelive:
Really? embarassed

Yes ...it's not worth to go back & forth for the sake of that little card... grin

Juz use it while it last..
Re: Should I Return The Card Or Use It? Urgent Advice Needed! by lovediehatelive(m): 11:51am On Apr 09, 2016
KashyBaby:

Yes ...it's not worth to go back & forth for the sake of that little card... grin

Juz use it while it last..
Thanks, it is not my fault! cheesy
Re: Should I Return The Card Or Use It? Urgent Advice Needed! by udysweet(f): 11:51am On Apr 09, 2016
If I were you I would return it. Now since you have bought from the person means you might likely go again. So keep it til whenever you go again. And if peradventure you load it before then it's just to simply pay the person next time you go. Theres something called conscience, don't let it price you

1 Like

Re: Should I Return The Card Or Use It? Urgent Advice Needed! by prettyjo(f): 11:52am On Apr 09, 2016
return it...
Re: Should I Return The Card Or Use It? Urgent Advice Needed! by egopersonified(f): 11:54am On Apr 09, 2016
keep till when next you go that way or use it and pay her later
Re: Should I Return The Card Or Use It? Urgent Advice Needed! by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 09, 2016
lovediehatelive:
grin grin grin
I copied it from your shop! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
hahhahdghgh badt ghaiiiii
Re: Should I Return The Card Or Use It? Urgent Advice Needed! by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 09, 2016
lovediehatelive:
I understand that they don't make gain. Had it been the place is trekable, I would have returned it. But I have to spend nothing less than 300, and I will lose for trying to be a good Nigerian cry

Re: Should I Return The Card Or Use It? Urgent Advice Needed! by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
lovediehatelive:

Atleast, you know that you have done the right thing.
Re: Should I Return The Card Or Use It? Urgent Advice Needed! by sorextee(m): 2:07pm On Apr 09, 2016
Better return am. Or use it nd pay her later. U re bigger than the 300 Naira transport money. This might be a test.
Re: Should I Return The Card Or Use It? Urgent Advice Needed! by halfricanadian(f): 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
Intergrity and honesty is the best return the card

You never can tell when that person can stand up for you! When u needed such d most

(1) (Reply)

R / The Dwn Side Of Being Pretty / Nigerian Babe Slams Men Who Borrow Money From Their Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.