Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,477 members, 7,861,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:09 AM

For Guys Only: Would You Marry A Girl That Have No Work,no Degree,no Profession? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Guys Only: Would You Marry A Girl That Have No Work,no Degree,no Profession? (809 Views)

LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Guys Only: Would You Marry A Girl That Have No Work,no Degree,no Profession? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 28, 2009
THIS IS THE QUESTION ,I WANNA KNOW IF YOU GUYS CAN GET MARRIED TO A GIRL THAT HAVE NO DEGREE,HVE NO WORK,HAVE NO HANDWORK SELF,JUST STAYING AT HOME ALL THE WHILE IN THE NAME OF WAITING FOR YOU TO COME AND GET MARRIED TO HER??[color=#990000][/color]
Re: For Guys Only: Would You Marry A Girl That Have No Work,no Degree,no Profession? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 28, 2009
Hmmm it depends on the man, some men dont want their wives to work. My question is this her choice or is this because of circumstance?
Re: For Guys Only: Would You Marry A Girl That Have No Work,no Degree,no Profession? by IGWEUSA(m): 1:24pm On Sep 28, 2009
@ Poster
Every thing depends on your choice . . one man's meat is another man's poison.
You can assist her to attain all those qualities/degrees that she lacks.
Re: For Guys Only: Would You Marry A Girl That Have No Work,no Degree,no Profession? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 28, 2009
dont know if she is the lazy type,she has recieved many advice from people to at least go to a nursing school,or go back to schoiol at least to get a degree,all to no avail, just sitting at home and doing nothing.
Re: For Guys Only: Would You Marry A Girl That Have No Work,no Degree,no Profession? by CrazyMan(m): 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2009
Love is powerful.

Never write off the power of love
Re: For Guys Only: Would You Marry A Girl That Have No Work,no Degree,no Profession? by Shola2009(m): 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2009
NO!!!! angry tongue
Re: For Guys Only: Would You Marry A Girl That Have No Work,no Degree,no Profession? by r231(m): 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2009
IGWE_USA:

@ Poster
Every thing depends on your choice . . one man's meat is another man's poison.
You can assist her to attain all those qualities/degrees that she lacks.

true
Re: For Guys Only: Would You Marry A Girl That Have No Work,no Degree,no Profession? by jaybee3(m): 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2009
If she is talented why not?
Re: For Guys Only: Would You Marry A Girl That Have No Work,no Degree,no Profession? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2009
jay bee:

If she is talented why not?

Gold-digger tongue
Re: For Guys Only: Would You Marry A Girl That Have No Work,no Degree,no Profession? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 28, 2009
Ujujoan:

Gold-digger tongue
kitty-digger tongue
Re: For Guys Only: Would You Marry A Girl That Have No Work,no Degree,no Profession? by smooooooth: 1:56pm On Sep 28, 2009
no work, no degree, no profession, shocked. no way.
Re: For Guys Only: Would You Marry A Girl That Have No Work,no Degree,no Profession? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 28, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

kitty-digger tongue

shocked shocked shocked

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: For Guys Only: Would You Marry A Girl That Have No Work,no Degree,no Profession? by Witi(m): 1:58pm On Sep 28, 2009
:-x
Re: For Guys Only: Would You Marry A Girl That Have No Work,no Degree,no Profession? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 28, 2009
Ujujoan:

shocked  shocked  shocked

cheesy   cheesy  cheesy
Nah tru I take jare. They say girls are gold-diggers well they are kitty-diggers tongue
Re: For Guys Only: Would You Marry A Girl That Have No Work,no Degree,no Profession? by jaybee3(m): 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2009
Ujujoan:

Gold-digger tongue
r u following me all over NL now wink
Re: For Guys Only: Would You Marry A Girl That Have No Work,no Degree,no Profession? by martinosi: 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2009
Re: For Guys Only: Would You Marry A Girl That Have No Work,no Degree,no Profession?

Hmmm that sounds like a Nigerian campus babe that has graduated but is
1 - Currently Umemployed

2 - Got her degree by getting good grades by sleeping with the Lecturer or paying the lecturer

3 - Does not have a clue about the degree she has therefore is professionless!!!

Yep sounds like it,

Would i marry a girl like that

GO FIGURE!!!!
Re: For Guys Only: Would You Marry A Girl That Have No Work,no Degree,no Profession? by hasyak(m): 2:03pm On Sep 28, 2009
it depends on what you want in a wife, if u love her u can encourage and develop her to the standard u want, but if u want ready made then leave her alone cos if u marry her you have to be patient with her,
Re: For Guys Only: Would You Marry A Girl That Have No Work,no Degree,no Profession? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2009
SHE has all the attributes a guy would want in a wife,nice cook,beautiful,totally in love with me,good home keeper,a shoulder to lean on when you are stressed,but no degree or work,
Re: For Guys Only: Would You Marry A Girl That Have No Work,no Degree,no Profession? by albridge(m): 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2009
well i dont think i can do such. if a woman doesnt have the initiative to make something with her life when i am not there she will only continue to be a liability to me even if i get married to her.
Re: For Guys Only: Would You Marry A Girl That Have No Work,no Degree,no Profession? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 28, 2009
She wouldn't be my first choice but. . .
Did she complete her secondary school education? Is she able to handle conversations? Depending on the circle you roll with, does/can she fit in?
Re: For Guys Only: Would You Marry A Girl That Have No Work,no Degree,no Profession? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 28, 2009
quote author=stillwater link=topic=329776.msg4626337#msg4626337 date=1254143805]
Did she complete her secondary school education? Is she able to handle conversations? Depending on the circle you roll with, does/can she fit in?
SURE,she can blend in all conversations in our numerous outings,she is a good dresser,she finished her secondary school for sometime now,if you dont know about her shortcomings you wouldnt suspect.
Re: For Guys Only: Would You Marry A Girl That Have No Work,no Degree,no Profession? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 28, 2009
obuekwe:

quote author=stillwater link=topic=329776.msg4626337#msg4626337 date=1254143805]
SURE,she can blend in all conversations in our numerous outings,she is a good dresser,she finished her secondary school for sometime now,if you dont know about her shortcomings you wouldnt suspect.

She's kinda alright to me. I know some women married with kids who didn't even go to the university but you'd never know, unless they tell you. But they do have a trade they are into. I think your girlfriend should at least learn to do something.
Re: For Guys Only: Would You Marry A Girl That Have No Work,no Degree,no Profession? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2009
jay bee:

r u following me all over NL now wink

What are you? Joseph the dreamer? Ha! you sooo wish! tongue
Re: For Guys Only: Would You Marry A Girl That Have No Work,no Degree,no Profession? by whitelexi(m): 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2009
@Post: NO cool
Re: For Guys Only: Would You Marry A Girl That Have No Work,no Degree,no Profession? by HarryPotter1(m): 3:37pm On Sep 28, 2009
No i wont marry that type of girl.but it depends on once choice.
Re: For Guys Only: Would You Marry A Girl That Have No Work,no Degree,no Profession? by galatico(m): 4:25pm On Sep 28, 2009
One mans food is another mans poison!!! I won't marry an iliterate!!!
Re: For Guys Only: Would You Marry A Girl That Have No Work,no Degree,no Profession? by posakosa(m): 4:27pm On Sep 28, 2009
If her kitten is sweet, sure why not?! Illiterates have no rights, so that don't know whats up.

(1) (Reply)

The man, the wife and the driver / Hey Ladies: Why Do Most Girls Want To Settle With A "ready-made" Man? / Do U Think This Is Okay From An Inlaw To Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.