Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu (20889 Views)

Where's The Best Place To Live In Lagos Mainland? / Mowe Or Ofada Or Ikorodu, Where Is The Best To Buy Land Presently? / Buy A Plot Of Land @ Mowe Ofada With Free Bags Of Cement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by femi4: 12:38pm On Aug 14, 2016
buharisbae:
Dad already got a large piece of land there for a very cheap price the place is fast developing give it 5yrs and you'll be marvelled and do fast bcux my igbo blodas are buying everything up grin

Ikorudu I never for once like the place its a proper definition of slum!
A slum that ll soon experience 4th mainland bridge.

A slum with expanded road network to include brt lane.

Seems you ve not being to Ikd
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by hibee4uall(m): 12:42pm On Aug 14, 2016
We have a plot of land for you at IKORODU. Odongunyan area. Very cheap and free from omonile palavers. To be sold by lawyer with its documents intact. Get in touch with me on hibee4uall@gmail.com and you'd be happy u did
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by Summer7: 12:43pm On Aug 14, 2016
What is the cost of a plot in Mowe and Ikorodu ?
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by zico70: 1:18pm On Aug 14, 2016
Yes ibeshe is lovely,quiet with good road. Nice suggestion.

Handsomecole:
Ikorodu, Ibeshe to be precise, it's serene, with very good road networks. You'll thank me later.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by SC31(f): 1:22pm On Aug 14, 2016
omololu2020:
mowe that is so disprganise,no good roads..the way them build house for there sef,with the kin houses I see for there,fear catch me
lol pls when last did you go there?
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by fivefinger(m): 1:23pm On Aug 14, 2016
Ibeju - lekki is the new heaven and you get a plot for 800k
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by OLANIYI1985: 1:50pm On Aug 14, 2016
if you are interested in buying a land contact me niyi on 08281299517. our company has all over lagos. we have so many choices for you
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by youngalex(m): 1:58pm On Aug 14, 2016
Please is there possibility of drilling borehole to get soft clean water in Ikorodu,mowe,lusada or other cheap accessible places,i want to get two plots for Agric. Purpose
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by enigmatique(m): 2:03pm On Aug 14, 2016
Zoharariel:
Buy it in ikorodu and let gun-totting kidnappers, militants & ritualists be your regular visitors. grin

Even if dem dash me land for ikorodu & mowe, na to sell am sure pass. grin

Those who are buying lands at Banana-Island, Ikoyi & Lekki do not have 2 heads, be patient & work harder until you can afford to buy there.

Gboromidelerus - Please, do not take offense at me for sharing my trimmed & carefully barbered opinion. grin
Broda mi, "Gbaranmideleru" ni, kii se " Gboromideleru". Iyen nipe "'Gba, ran mi' di eleru". (Ran mi = ran mi lowo.)
A ku ose titun. E ma yase ooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by ajibsca: 2:12pm On Aug 14, 2016
The Ikorodu of today is very much indeed different from the Ikorodu of 5yrs ago. Ikorodu road is one of the best roads in Lagos state as we speak talking about motorable roads coupled with an effective transportation system (BRT). Driving from Maryland/ikeja which is the center of Lagos to Ikorodu is less than 30 mins without traffic on well tarred road. By the time the rehabilitation of Ojota/ ketu axis is done with, it will be a smoother drive as the danfo buses causing the traffic congestion will be barred to the service lane and the overhead bridges being enforced will make traffic congestion a thing of the past. Also the rate of construction/ development in that axis shows that the sky is the limit and Lagos state specifically is doing a lot in terms of infrastructural development which is not as fast as it should be but with time they will get there. Talking about insecurity, the military over the past few weeks have taken over the creeks with zero tolerance and destroyed the bases of the militants up to Arepo in Ogun state so there is no place for the wicked.

Lastly with the proposed construction of the 4th mainland bridge, people who have biz on the island wont have to go through Ikorodu road which means there will be less traffic on that road in the future and massive commercial development along the shores of the bridge which will make it another trade hub in Lagos. With all of these points noted above, I PERSONALLY believe Ikorodu is not a bad investment. I know all of this because I have real estate projects there. Good luck and thank me in 5 yrs time .

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by giftedmindland(m): 2:30pm On Aug 14, 2016
Urgently for sale, a plot of land with 3bedroom bungalow on it going for just 7m( Asking price).

3 Bedroom
2 Room En-suite
4 Toilets
2 Living room
1 Dining room
1 Kitchen
Sewage ( yet to be covered)

Land dimensions: 60/120

Roof:
Nigerite Roofing Slate(solo)
Nigerite Ceiling

10min walking distance to RCCG New Auditorium.
Opposite emerald phase 2 estate, beside seriki kara's house.

Email: ajani_kola@yahoo.com

Golden opportunity!

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by highwaist: 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2016
Akorkor:
Please where do you think it's best to get a land and build your own personal house. Mowe or Ikorodu? The reason is because I am working on island and I can't afford land on island for now so I want to start from a minimal level. Please advice?
come to Ifo,the land is cheap and security of life and property is ok
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by omololu2020(m): 2:38pm On Aug 14, 2016
SC31:
lol pls when last did you go there?
the last time I was there was 2014....it rained on that day,and my car got stuck
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by AdeleyeShakiru(m): 2:40pm On Aug 14, 2016
IKORODU is the best.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by RichDad1(m): 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2016
So many misinformed people here. Lol
Can some one tell me how many KM of tarred roads in Mowe compare to ikorodu?
How many police station in mowe? (The area N command HQ is at ikorodu btw. cheesy)
Electricity is everywhere in ikorodu. Can same be said of Mowe?
In terms of inter-state accesibility, Ikorodu-ijebu ode road is faster with no traffic whatsoever unlike lagos-ibadan exp way that cab be a nightmare during religious activities.

For those that are not familiar with Ikorodu, cases of militancy is prone to Ogun state area(Ogijo, Agbede, Ita-oluwo, Igbo olomu etc) than Ikorodu town itself.

Anyways the choice is yours.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by SC31(f): 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2016
omololu2020:
the last time I was there was 2014....it rained on that day,and my car got stuck
pls go there now wink
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by fpeter(f): 3:42pm On Aug 14, 2016
Dreamwaker:
Epe, this is because, there are a lot of developments going on there and it's actually closer to the island than more or ikorodu.

But is Epe not swampy?
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by SC31(f): 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2016
RichDad1:
So many misinformed people here. Lol
Can some one tell me how many KM of tarred roads in Mowe compare to ikorodu?
How many police station in mowe? (The area N command HQ is at ikorodu btw. cheesy)
Electricity is everywhere in ikorodu. Can same be said of Mowe?
In terms of inter-state accesibility, Ikorodu-ijebu ode road is faster with no traffic whatsoever unlike lagos-ibadan exp way that cab be a nightmare during religious activities.

For those that are not familiar with Ikorodu, cases of militancy is prone to Ogun state area(Ogijo, Agbede, Ita-oluwo, Igbo olomu etc) than Ikorodu town itself.

Anyways the choice is yours.
so if I want to go to Lagos from ikorodu I have to go through ijebu ode road Btw the person is not even asking about the whole of ogun just mowe...im not saying mowe is better than ikorodu cause they both have their advantages and disadvantages
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by omololu2020(m): 3:52pm On Aug 14, 2016
SC31:
pls go there now wink
my friend that lived there spent less than a year....he is now staying in agbala in ikorodu,they do have light for up to 20hrs per day.....and is more organise than mowe.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by omololu2020(m): 3:53pm On Aug 14, 2016
fpeter:

But is Epe not swampy?
epe is not swampy
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by omololu2020(m): 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2016
The last time I was in mowe eh,I spent a week,and PHCN no bring light at all...nah gen we they on most of the time
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by RichDad1(m): 4:57pm On Aug 14, 2016
SC31:
so if I want to go to Lagos from ikorodu I have to go through ijebu ode road Btw the person is not even asking about the whole of ogun just mowe...im not saying mowe is better than ikorodu cause they both have their advantages and disadvantages
Inter-state movement. read and comprehend before faulting my opinion sis. kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by Akorkor(f): 5:53pm On Aug 14, 2016
fexyrich:
how much is a plot of land in that area.Am interested

Plot of land start from 2million Naira and that will be water logged. The filled one start from 7million.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by Ayomipoe(m): 5:55pm On Aug 14, 2016
Ikorodu. Only reason? There's always almost light, more than the average Nigerian tho. I have a 3bd, new building wasting. 08022940185, Ayo.

Akorkor:
Please where do you think it's best to get a land and build your own personal house. Mowe or Ikorodu? The reason is because I am working on island and I can't afford land on island for now so I want to start from a minimal level. Please advice?
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by gist4kidsblog: 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2016

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by Abukc(m): 9:44am On Aug 15, 2016
FILEBE:

What is the price range for a plot and half a plot at Ikorodu?

It depend on the location,like wherE I am now is 800k to 1.2m
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by jackie35(m): 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2016
I suggest you buy in Ikorodu, Igbo-olomu precisely.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by FILEBE(m): 1:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
Abukc:

It depend on the location,like wherE I am now is 800k to 1.2m

Is that for a plot?

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
fpeter:

But is Epe not swampy?

No its not, Epe is mainly dry land.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by RehobothRealtor: 7:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
Buy plots of land at golden heritage estate, mowe for #1.2m per plot. The estate is well developed. Pls call 08068272981 for detail.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by femi4: 6:53am On Aug 16, 2016
SC31:
Next time read carefully. Interstate road means that you are moving from one state to another and not Ikorodu - Lagos.

Ikorodu to Ijebu ode have good road network with no traffic
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by ajaosaheed12(m): 5:43am On May 06, 2020
hello sirs , I have a decent land and property in ibafo with affordable tag price , very close to bustop ,you free to call me for inspection if you want to view the property , you can reach me on Whatsapp 09026758484 or call me ,or send me an email on ajaosaheed88@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land / We Make Borehole In 2 Hrs (ibadan).. / Decomposing Body Recovered From Abuja Collapsed Building - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.