Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,772 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Getting A Girl To Invest - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting A Girl To Invest (1065 Views)

8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend / When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting A Girl To Invest by Cholls(m): 12:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
My brothers, my heart goes out to guys wey girls don turn maga. The purpose of this thread is to make the girl you're doing so much for invest more. Anyways, I'd take it a step further. The standard model of relationship equity is men give time, attention, resources, and commitment; women give sex. For 99% of men she meets that's her most powferful bargaining chip. If you can get sex with minimal investment(or genuinely be disinterest in chasing sex because you assume it's a given or a privilege she has to earn), then she has to bring other things to the table if she wants to keep you around. That's when you get girls cleaning for you, cooking for you, paying for your meals, being nurturing. e.t.c. From the time I meet a girl i'm doing two things--giving commands and asking her questions about herself while talking about myself as little as possible. Commands such as "sit down" "follow me" "take your shirt off" "come over here" "take off your bra" are super powerful. The trick is to believe 100% that she'll comply and she will. As far as asking question, the point is for her to invest her ego on the line. Your job isn't to sell yourself as a good prospect but to get her to convince you that she is by investing her ego, personality, beliefs, e.t.c. Into the interaction. When you have her investing/invested you reward her by returning that investment and letting her see who you are. Feel free to post stuff you would ask a girl to get her invested.

Lalasticlala, ishilove, ijebabe.
Re: Getting A Girl To Invest by obiorathesubtle: 12:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
Lol.. The way this guy sees women sha.

Funny guy.. Make I reserve

1 Like

Re: Getting A Girl To Invest by falconey(m): 12:18pm On Jan 06, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Getting A Girl To Invest by donTbone(m): 12:20pm On Jan 06, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
Reserved
Re: Getting A Girl To Invest by jimfarayola(m): 12:21pm On Jan 06, 2016
reservation
Re: Getting A Girl To Invest by agarawu23(m): 12:23pm On Jan 06, 2016
giving commands and asking her questions about herself while talking about myself as little as possible. Commands such as "sit down" "follow me" "take your shirt off" "come over here" "take off your bra" are super powerful. The trick is to believe 100% that she'll comply and she will.

You have a point here but some ladies don't get. Some guys do this stuff just to 'test' ladies but the 'street' ladies will tell u they aren't your slave. Check most of them, they are still at home single @35 lipsrsealed
Re: Getting A Girl To Invest by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 06, 2016
As for me, there's this babe I have invested hugely on, getting her to invest her pvnny on me is now the problem.

I hear say her pvssy sweet nor be small.
Re: Getting A Girl To Invest by ijaya1: 12:41pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hahaha! This is funny.

1 Like

Re: Getting A Girl To Invest by brosegun: 1:29pm On Jan 06, 2016
stupidity:
As for me, there's this babe I have invested hugely on, getting her to invest her pvnny on me is now the problem.

Whereas another guy is fvcking her for free

1 Like

Re: Getting A Girl To Invest by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

That is true talk, sir. Its good to be different from the pack, not everybody as to worship a girl. Let her do a little to earn the treatment. You shouldn't just treat her well cos she has a pvssy

2 Likes

Re: Getting A Girl To Invest by joliyp(f): 2:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
I was always being maga den wen I foolishly fall in love but no just a stare at d face u know a lot abt him
Re: Getting A Girl To Invest by Cholls(m): 4:58pm On Jan 06, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

my brother you never contribute atol.
Re: Getting A Girl To Invest by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 06, 2016
I'm feeling two ways about this,half understaning where you're coming from with this and half angry with the way you're going about it.
Re: Getting A Girl To Invest by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 06, 2016
shocked
Re: Getting A Girl To Invest by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
stupidity:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Getting A Girl To Invest by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
brosegun:

Whereas another guy is fvcking her for free

very funny
Re: Getting A Girl To Invest by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
joliyp:
I was always being maga den wen I foolishly fall in love but no just a stare at d face u know a lot abt him

I cant even make heads or tail from this post

Re: Getting A Girl To Invest by Cholls(m): 10:37am On Jan 16, 2016
my brothers learn o angry
Re: Getting A Girl To Invest by Cockyzy(m): 11:23am On Jan 16, 2016
@poster: Few people get it,others just dont. Kudos to evolved men. Men and women are not equal. We men are superior and women place are below us..greetings from an Evolved mind as yours.

1 Like

Re: Getting A Girl To Invest by Cholls(m): 8:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
my brother @cockyzy what can I say! some brother don't want to learn......now look at the brother that want to know if 50 thousand naira is too much to spend on a date.

(1) (Reply)

See How Women Were Being Check By Security In Uganda / Gentlemen And Ladies, Whats Your Stake About This!!! / Ways To Know If Your Relationship Is Real Or Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.