Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:46 AM

A True Life Story- Prinzfavian. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A True Life Story- Prinzfavian. (971 Views)

A True Life Story- Prinzfavian. / Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! / Ekene And Judith, A True Life Sexual Story In Pidgin English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A True Life Story- Prinzfavian. by prinzfavian(m): 12:28pm On Jan 06, 2016
I'm nt gona bore u wit a long story but im nt promising a short one either cool . This is a true life experience i am about to share wit usad.

It Shows how a lovely relationship can be destroyed due to ones Atittude.

Sighs. . . .(wipes tears off face)

I met this lady about 4years ago, we were cool together as in, we got on really well just as if we were made for each other (mind u there is nothing as such). We would talk everyday, I love seeing her smile, she was beautiful but that wasnt what drives me crazy when i was with her. Her voice was something out of this world, she has time for everything. You see her outside, you be lik wow, she must be a big girl (yea she was), but when you see us play together, Its just lik when two primary 3 kids are playing. She was caring, so caring. However she was a type of person that cares a lot about what people say or think of her. You insult her, she starts crying, you tell her she is beautiful she starts smiling, you tell her she is getting dark her mood changes, anything! U tell her, she has one reaction or the other to it. But at all, she is a loving person, she once told me: "Favian, if i am doing something u dont lik, or coming up with some atittudes that are nt pleasant just come to me, put ur mouth in my ears and say, 'if u truly love me, stop dis or dat', I promise u. . . Just that, will reset me back to my default setting". I laughed hard that day, that reminds me she also was a very funny person. No dull moment around her. It wasn't long before we started planning towards marriage. We deeply loved each other. . . . . Wait o! Is she d only one in the relationship, what abt me?
Well . . . .
As Iv learnt now, I was the major problem in the relationship even though she had her faults too, back then even though i loved her somuch, I use to be overly jealous, excessively angry, unreasonably selfish, and egostically proud. Apologising for a wrong thing i did was a big problem for me. I didnt knw aw to say 'Im sorry' for something I did wrong nt to talk of something I wasnt guilty of. I was so selfish, that I could keep female friends at will but restricted her from keeping male friends, even her brothers had limits and boundaries around her, all thanks to my selfishness.
Her number musnt be busy while am trying to call her else I get angry. This were small parts of my irritating atittudes back then, just trying to let you know the kind of person i formerly was.

As usual,there is no perfect relationship, since it is made of two imperfect souls. So gradually trouble started, but i must admit that it took very long before we got into our first misunderstanding, YES it came up 9months since we started dating. And ever since then its been from one to another till. . .

The one that led to our break up incident. . . . It started some months before the final showdown. We had a visitor who was a friend to us but he was older than we were, for the first few hours he was around we all were together, we played scrabble, ate, drank and it was all meriments then. . . . He excused himself and called her to see him outside. They spoke for almost an hour+. Finally they came back and he got set to leave. After we had saw him off, I asked her if everything was fine, of which she said yes. Asked her what they discussed about, she said nothing. I believe everything she says to me, so it was easy letting that go. As time went on she started receiving a lot of calls and beeps frm this older friend of ours. I still kept on trusting her, I never saw any danger cos i felt I knew her well. . . . But, one night while we were chatting I noticed that our older friend was using her pic as his dp, i didnt feel Ok wit it so i asked her if she was aware he was using her pic as his dp, she said she was aware. I then asked her, what she wants me to think of such, she said i could think whatever i want to think. I felt bad and logged out thinking she will call me. Yea she did but not same night, everything changed ever since that night, cos she suddenly changed. I, the angry one turned into the begging one in no time, cos i didnt understand why she started behaving the way she was. Before long, our once beautiful and close to perfect relationship deteriorated badly beyond repair. She called it quit finally, making me the main reason why she had to leave, that am too this, to that. She made it seem lik i was more terrible than the Devil. Really I laugh at guys that cry over a girl, but couldnt laf at myself wen i did. Truly there are many fishes in the sea, but there are few good ones you can actually eat. Lik play, lik play dats how she went away & neva looked back. Kept begging her for days, weeks and even months. I reali disliked myself because i felt i pushed her away with my horrible atittude. She truly loved me, But i guess there was limit to what she cud take.
Now she is with our old friend, dey seem happy. Life's truly funny, very funny.

So Guys always cherish your Lady.

Prinzfavian.
Re: A True Life Story- Prinzfavian. by donTbone(m): 12:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
Give her 1year and 3months...

Come back to this thread. I promise you, she will be in a relationship with another
person.

#soft
Re: A True Life Story- Prinzfavian. by danduchi(m): 12:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
Am happy u learnt ur lessons. Next time you disrespect a lady, she may use ur Guus Hinddik to make sausage for Nigeria Police Force picture
Re: A True Life Story- Prinzfavian. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 06, 2016
Glad u learn ya mistakes

But

She hav bin seeing dat older frnd of urs but just seeking slightest opportunity to call it off... IMHO
Re: A True Life Story- Prinzfavian. by prinzfavian(m): 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
donTbone:

Come back to this thread. I promise you, she will be in a relationship with another
person.

#soft
Its exactly that same period after our break up I discovered she was alredy with our older friend.
Re: A True Life Story- Prinzfavian. by prinzfavian(m): 1:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
donTbone:

person.

#soft
Its exactly that same period after our break up I discovered she was alredy with our older friend.
adepeter26:
Glad u learn ya mistakes
But
She hav bin seeing dat older frnd of urs but just seeking slightest opportunity to call it off... IMHO
I guess so. But I guess I caused it.
danduchi:
Am happy u learnt ur lessons. Next time you disrespect a lady, she may use ur Guus Hinddik to make sausage for Nigeria Police Force picture
Lol, I wont try such again.
Re: A True Life Story- Prinzfavian. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
prinzfavian:

But I guess I caused it.

Hmm, you are right but why choose the same guy that you both know very well.

Like i said, there must have have bin some secret deal b/w both of dem.
Re: A True Life Story- Prinzfavian. by Barywhyte(m): 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
OP I was like you many years back too. Just a little more brutal in the sense that her feelings meant nothing to me and I didn't hide it. She was a virgin then. Married now so I heard. But in your own case, I guess she didn't deserve you. Did she at any point discuss these attitude of yours with you? Hw many times did she express her feelings to you? We are all learning. U are good guy OP
Re: A True Life Story- Prinzfavian. by prinzfavian(m): 4:56pm On Jan 06, 2016
Barywhyte:
OP I was like you many years back too. Just a little more brutal in the sense that her feelings meant nothing to me and I didn't hide it. She was a virgin then. Married now so I heard. But in your own case, I guess she didn't deserve you. Did she at any point discuss these attitude of yours with you? Hw many times did she express her feelings to you? We are all learning. U are good guy OP
she didnt discuss it with me, guess if she had myt have changed and shee neednt leave me alone. Guess she was just praying for me on her own.
Re: A True Life Story- Prinzfavian. by prinzfavian(m): 8:59pm On Dec 31, 2020
donTbone:

person.

#soft

She is married now sir..... grin
Re: A True Life Story- Prinzfavian. by coming2america: 9:31pm On Dec 31, 2020
prinzfavian:

She is married now sir..... grin

Chai..so you came back after 5yrs to tell us this. So did she marry your older friend?

So you had character flaws, yes, but thats not the reason she left. It may have contributed but she left because she wanted that older colleague.

By the way, how do you let anyone excuse your woman right under your nose for 5mins let alone 1hr?

And then she tells you they discussed nothing. Thats where you lost it
Re: A True Life Story- Prinzfavian. by prinzfavian(m): 10:07pm On Jan 11, 2021
coming2america:

Chai..so you came back after 5yrs to tell us this. So did she marry your older friend?

So you had character flaws, yes, but thats not the reason she left. It may have contributed but she left because she wanted that older colleague.

By the way, how do you let anyone excuse your woman right under your nose for 5mins let alone 1hr?

And then she tells you they discussed nothing. Thats where you lost it

Lol, She married the older collegue's best friend.... grin
It wasn't about me from the onset jare...she was just a bastard grin

(1) (Reply)

I Am Tired Of This Babe. / ooojjbs / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.