Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,706 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:39 AM

Listen Ladies, Don’t Date A Man Who Reads - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Listen Ladies, Don’t Date A Man Who Reads (2467 Views)

'Don’t Date Girls From 20-24, Date 26-30 Girls' - Nigerian Humanitarian / 10 Things Guys Really Hope Ladies Don’t Notice During S*x / Dont Date A Man Who Reads!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Listen Ladies, Don’t Date A Man Who Reads by HelenaMag: 1:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
Happy New Year! I am glad you made it into 2016. It’s just six days into the new year and I have been fortunate to listen to two different versions of discussions on New Year Resolutions. Well, I did an article on New Year Resolutions last year, you can read it here.

Moving on to the subject of discussion without further ‘paparazzi’, here are reasons you should not date a guy who reads.

Continue to read why you should not date a man that reads http://www.helenamag.com/dont-date-a-man-that-reads/

Re: Listen Ladies, Don’t Date A Man Who Reads by Fawklicant: 2:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
HelenaMag:
Happy New Year! I am glad you made it into 2016. It’s just six days into the new year and I have been fortunate to listen to two different versions of discussions on New Year Resolutions. Well, I did an article on New Year Resolutions last year, you can read it here.

Moving on to the subject of discussion without further ‘paparazzi’, here are reasons you should not date a guy who reads.

Don’t date a man who reads. He will be interesting.

Your dates will be too romantic like Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland. Your late night conversation will take hours to end. He will throw ideas and expect you to bounce something back. Brain exercises are not for the lazies.

Don’t date a man who reads. He is fine spending time on his own.

Continue to read why you should not date a man that reads http://www.helenamag.com/dont-date-a-man-that-reads/

Please repeat after me. R-U-B-B-I-S-H!

1 Like

Re: Listen Ladies, Don’t Date A Man Who Reads by HelenaMag: 2:20pm On Jan 06, 2016
Fawklicant:

Please repeat after me. R-U-B-B-I-S-H!

Thanks for you feedback Fawklicant smiley It is an ironic post and not everyone will understand something like this. It is meant just for the brilliant litterateur smiley Sorry you do not find it fun. Thanks for the feedback still.
Re: Listen Ladies, Don’t Date A Man Who Reads by Rapsodee(m): 2:28pm On Jan 06, 2016
HelenaMag:

Don’t date a man who reads. He will be interesting.

Your dates will be too romantic like Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland. Your late night conversation will take hours to end. He will throw ideas and expect you to bounce something back. Brain exercises are not for the lazies.

Don’t date a man who reads. He is fine spending time on his own.

Do you think all girls are dumb and do not read too? Who told you girls don't like guys with wide scope of knowledge? Who told you girls don't like spending time alone too? who the hell told ya that Girls don't like long conversations in fact the girls love talking and gisting than guys do and if you are telling them not to marry guys that read,that means you not wishing them well because Readers are leaders and succesful people,So your points are invalid.
Re: Listen Ladies, Don’t Date A Man Who Reads by HelenaMag: 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
Rapsodee:
Do you think all girls are dumb and do not read too? Who told you girls don't like guys with wide scope of knowledge? Who told you girls don't like spending time alone too? And fuckinly lastly,who the hell told ya that Girls don't like long conversations in fact the girls love talking and gisting than guys do.So your points are invalid.

Hello Rapsodee,

Based on your comment, you obviously haven't read the post. Kindly do so so you can put up a more constructive feedback. Thanks!
Re: Listen Ladies, Don’t Date A Man Who Reads by Fawklicant: 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
HelenaMag:

Thanks for you feedback Fawklicant smiley It is an ironic post and not everyone will understand something like this. It is meant just for the brilliant litterateur smiley Sorry you do not find it fun. Thanks for the feedback still.

Metaphorical post my blawkaws! Everybody got habits/pet-peeves. Asking ladies not to date a guy because he reads or watches movies or any other s.hit like that is just plain deceptive. Everything that has a disadvantage also has an advantage. I could give you the advantages to counter every disadvantage you have listed there...plus why do I have to click on that link? Publish or perish. Take a cue from viviangist, naijasinglegirl and other bloggers who post their articles here in full and still provide links for further reads on other stories.

I understand you trying to act all civil and sh.it while subtlely infusing invectives in your lame attempt to school me. Puleeez! I'm way past that silly. Next time come straight at me, no masking.

Goodluck finding your audience.

P.S: Nairaland is full of readers, so that makes all including you undateable.
Re: Listen Ladies, Don’t Date A Man Who Reads by HelenaMag: 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
Fawklicant:

Metaphorical post my blawkaws! Everybody got habits/pet-peeves. Asking ladies not to date a guy because he reads or watches movies or any other s.hit like that is just plain deceptive. Everything that has a disadvantage also has an advantage. I could give you the advantages to counter every disadvantage you have listed there...plus why do I have to click on that link? Publish or perish. Take a cue from viviangist, naijasinglegirl and other bloggers who post their articles here in full and still provide links for further reads on other stories.

I understand you trying to act all civil and sh.it while subtlely infusing invectives in your lame attempt to school me. Puleeez! I'm way past that silly. Next time come straight at me, no masking.

Goodluck finding your audience.

P.S: Nairaland is full of readers, so that makes all including you undateable.

Okay Fawklicant. I barely understand all what you have said, cause I can see you typed this out of annoyance, so there are quiet a couple on unclear sentences. But thanks for the feedback all the same. Perhaps you will find my other posts enticing.
Re: Listen Ladies, Don’t Date A Man Who Reads by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
WTF are you saying?
Re: Listen Ladies, Don’t Date A Man Who Reads by HelenaMag: 3:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
Sept20:
WTF are you saying?

It's an ironic post.

1 Like

Re: Listen Ladies, Don’t Date A Man Who Reads by femimailbox(m): 3:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
I feel you jare @op.
You're on point and the way you responded to those comments shows maturity.

1 Like

Re: Listen Ladies, Don’t Date A Man Who Reads by HelenaMag: 3:38pm On Jan 06, 2016
femimailbox:
I feel you jare @op.
You're on point and the way you responded to those comments shows maturity.

@Femimailbox...Thank you for understanding. grin

1 Like

Re: Listen Ladies, Don’t Date A Man Who Reads by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 06, 2016
Trash... she's only trying to form ..

The post is bullshit asking girls not to date men who reads.. utter freaking trash.

Lawma please!!!!
Re: Listen Ladies, Don’t Date A Man Who Reads by HelenaMag: 3:47pm On Jan 06, 2016
Strahovski:
Trash... she's only trying to form ..

The post is bullshit asking girls not to date men who reads.. utter freaking trash.

Lawma please!!!!

Hello Strahovski.

Kindly read before you comment. It's an ironic post.
Re: Listen Ladies, Don’t Date A Man Who Reads by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
HelenaMag:

Hello Strahovski.

Kindly read before you comment. It's an ironic post.

This is bullshit.

Nothing ironic about it. Ironic my balls
Re: Listen Ladies, Don’t Date A Man Who Reads by folaolu84(f): 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
Naira landers compliments to u all, I believe the poster for this particular post got it all wrong.
we Africans judge by first impression, I believe that post title shouldn't be titled that but why a lady needs an educated man and not the way round.
nice piece blogger but next time look for a better headline.

Mi prefer an educated and social guy.....
Re: Listen Ladies, Don’t Date A Man Who Reads by prof2015(m): 4:41pm On Jan 06, 2016
If ladies listen to this guy, I go Everly dey single be that.
Re: Listen Ladies, Don’t Date A Man Who Reads by HelenaMag: 5:07pm On Jan 06, 2016
folaolu84:
Naira landers compliments to u all, I believe the poster for this particular post got it all wrong.
we Africans judge by first impression, I believe that post title shouldn't be titled that but why a lady needs an educated man and not the way round.
nice piece blogger but next time look for a better headline.

Mi prefer an educated and social guy.....

Thanks Folaolu84 cool
Re: Listen Ladies, Don’t Date A Man Who Reads by HelenaMag: 5:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
prof2015:
If ladies listen to this guy, I go Everly dey single be that.

Hello prof2015

If only you can read through the full post. It's an ironic post
Re: Listen Ladies, Don’t Date A Man Who Reads by fulfillbill(m): 5:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
OP if i understood you i would't mind commenting...

Could you be generous enough to explain, if you are not another male attention seeker, we have a lot of them here.
Re: Listen Ladies, Don’t Date A Man Who Reads by nurphy: 7:18pm On Jan 06, 2016
Thanks so much, dis shows d reason y I shud date man dat reads

1 Like

Re: Listen Ladies, Don’t Date A Man Who Reads by nurphy: 7:19pm On Jan 06, 2016
Thanks so much, dis shows d reason y I shud date man who reads

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Listen Ladies, Don’t Date A Man Who Reads by HelenaMag: 8:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
fulfillbill:
OP if i understood you i would't mind commenting...

Could you be generous enough to explain, if you are not another male attention seeker, we have a lot of them here.

Hello Fulfillbill,

If you can tell me what exactly it is you do not understand about the post, I will gladly explain better to you.
Re: Listen Ladies, Don’t Date A Man Who Reads by HelenaMag: 8:41pm On Jan 06, 2016
nurphy:
Thanks so much, dis shows d reason y I shud date man who reads

You are welcome Nurphy,

You can also check out other posts on the website (www.helenamag.com). There are other many unique and interesting articles you can read toosmiley

1 Like

Re: Listen Ladies, Don’t Date A Man Who Reads by frakdon(m): 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
HelenaMag:

I know what you are saying, bro. And you can't be more than right.

1 Like

Re: Listen Ladies, Don’t Date A Man Who Reads by HelenaMag: 9:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
frakdon:
I know what you are saying, bro. And you can't be more than right.

Thanks Frankdon
Re: Listen Ladies, Don’t Date A Man Who Reads by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
op na wa o. i read anything i come across. so, shudai because of ur ignorant post stop reading nd let my woman get wiser than i am in sum aspects? hell no. so you are telling my crush nt to date me, ur left leg there! embarassed
Re: Listen Ladies, Don’t Date A Man Who Reads by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 9:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
I can neither read nor write undecided

Even this post was posted for me by a fren

So ladies how far na
Re: Listen Ladies, Don’t Date A Man Who Reads by HelenaMag: 9:18am On Jan 07, 2016
tombravo:
op na wa o. i read anything i come across. so, shudai because of ur ignorant post stop reading nd let my woman get wiser than i am in sum aspects? hell no. so you are telling my crush nt to date me, ur left leg there! embarassed

Hello Tombravo,

You got it all wrong, this is not what the post is about.
Re: Listen Ladies, Don’t Date A Man Who Reads by HelenaMag: 11:06am On Jan 07, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:
I can neither read nor write undecided

Even this post was posted for me by a fren

So ladies how far na

smiley

(1) (Reply)

My Neighbor Is In Trouble O / Ladies...a Pot Bellied Rich Dude Or A Poor Six Pack Dude!;) / I Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland. See Reasons..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.