Stats: 3,161,922 members, 7,848,728 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. (36230 Views)

LOL! Buhari Is Just Ignoring Fayose Like He Doesn’t Exist (photo) / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable / Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by 1freshdude: 7:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
Acidosis:
Nairaland is fast becoming a platform where touts and kids who failed a common subject like Government or Social Studies come to vent their frustration on perceived corrupt people.

These sets of animals have become sooo blind that even if Buhari is caught RED AND BLACK-HANDED Stealing MEAT; they'll say IT IS A LIE. But spread an information about their grandfatherGATE, they'll immediately run to the internet to exercise their leprous fingers without any confirmation, research, or reasonable human analysis.

If it is reasonable to listen to BUHARI, I also do think it is more than reasonable to listen to Dasuki or AIT Boss.

As far as I'm concerned, he was paid to do a similar job Sahara Reporters and TVC do.

Unless there is another source stating how a private sector officer stole money from the Ministry of Finance, Abuja, then I may likely reason with these block-headed kids on this section. But in so far as DOKPESI's offence is airing a video about Buhari, I would never join hands with you ediots to call him CORRUPT.

Social Media bill is due for enforcement, honestly.

In Osho's voice, GO AND DIE!

Oil price has crashed and Nigerians cannot continue sleeping, cool

Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by yemmynoni: 7:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
Tabon:
People write rubbish and make hasty conclusions about this $2.1 arms scandal. The social media ar not helping matters. They over heat the entire system. Let's wait to hear the side of those accused of the arms deal. Don't conclude until you hear from them too. Have u ever bothered to think why the so called 'arms money' should be shared? The same money was shared to Dokpesi,Haliru,Odili,FFk, Metuh,Anneni, Yakassai etc? I see it as a ploy to decimate the PDP members.
I personally feel, the money so disbursed was the money raised from GEJ presidential fund and was in custody of Dasuki to disburse to the various head of the campaign committees and not necessarily arms money. Let's wait and hear from the other side too. That is my view. Thank U
and them will tell you they are innocent?
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by matrix75: 7:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
Ole.. in Asia people like this commit suicide b4 the govt. comes for them. Shameless man
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by shaggyosas(m): 7:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
I have read through all the comments, and I can say the wailers, as they call us, are truly after the betterment of this great nation nigeria. If PMB was mentioned as one of those who ate from the same money, the zombies would always find a way to say its a lie even after PMB tells us he collected. I pray Nigeria will be great and all those who deprived us, Nigerians, a better life would be caught and would have to pay for their sins. About the case on ground, I was hoping after all this Dasuki would be allowed to air his side of the story on tv so we all can really be sure, he's the one listing all these people. God bless my country, our president and all the wailers who stand for the truth.

Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by yemmynoni: 7:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
Tabon:
People write rubbish and make hasty conclusions about this $2.1 arms scandal. The social media ar not helping matters. They over heat the entire system. Let's wait to hear the side of those accused of the arms deal. Don't conclude until you hear from them too. Have u ever bothered to think why the so called 'arms money' should be shared? The same money was shared to Dokpesi,Haliru,Odili,FFk, Metuh,Anneni, Yakassai etc? I see it as a ploy to decimate the PDP members.
I personally feel, the money so disbursed was the money raised from GEJ presidential fund and was in custody of Dasuki to disburse to the various head of the campaign committees and not necessarily arms money. Let's wait and hear from the other side too. That is my view. Thank U
and them will tell you they are quilty?
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by Acidosis(m): 7:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
1freshdude:

In Osho's voice, GO AND DIE!
Oil price has crashed and Nigerians have cannot continue sleeping, cool
cheesy #on your own oo#
Thank God I don't depend on Buhari or APC for day-to-day upkeep.
He can decide to sell a litre for N1000, I will buy it and smile.

Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by LilSmith55(m): 7:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
Abeg Wetin be Witch Hunt... Dokpesi, Wen u dey collect money for Arms u kno no say Witch Hunt go dey... Na nw wen u don collect money u know say Witch Hunt dey Abi... God go fire una fat mouth wey u dey use Mention Witch Hunt...
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by sokera: 7:14pm On Jan 06, 2016
Tabon:
omg you should be persecuted in China for that imagination ...
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by 1freshdude: 7:14pm On Jan 06, 2016
Acidosis:

cheesy #on your own oo#

Thank God I don't depend on Buhari or APC for day-to-day upkeep.

He can decide to sell a litre for N1000, I will buy it and smile.

That's exactly the point, it does not affect you so why should you care that our common wealth is plundered away?
The voices and message you read are those of the masses, the majority of Nigerians, over 70% who can not afford to buy commodities at any price like you. The days of looting with reckless abandon in Nigeria is coming to an end because there is little left to loot, and the citizens are at great discomfort. I just pray the oil continues a steady decline, things will become very difficult the masses will take on the elite. We are close to that stage where the rich (you claim to be one) will have to stay awake lest the teeming poor population devours them. So watch out!

Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by LilSmith55(m): 7:15pm On Jan 06, 2016
yemmynoni:
and them will tell you they are quilty?

Abeg... Don't mind dat Idiot wey dey yarn rubbish

Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by philcz(m): 7:15pm On Jan 06, 2016
yam eaters should find a way of returning the yam and stop saying trash..leave trash for .....
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by philcz(m): 7:15pm On Jan 06, 2016
logarithm:

Is he afraid of a lengthy jail term?
I like your username.
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by Kenobus: 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
ddippset:
Dokpesi, só the 2.1 billion wired into your account by Dasuki was a figment of imagination of the Internet abi? Or you are disappointed that Baba didn't come out to receive your Christmas card abi? By the time Magu and Daura are through with you, shall spread the gospel of 'Sai Baba'
how do you if this is true? Have you heard Dasuki speak? Was Dokpesi not given approved contract? Who funded Buhari's campaign. Gullible Nigerians should wake up. This is how they played you with Chibok girls!
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by banio: 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
Please guys has AIT declared dividends to her share holders. I heard people shares are even disappearing. Please nairalanders clear the air
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by Obynolee(f): 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
morbeta:
Shameless he-goat, you are moving Nigeria forward by looting us dry. Thank your stars that mob action has not started yet for looters.

What will you do if you find yourself at the top?,wouldn't you steal?,what have you been doing in your closest for a better Nigeria?
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by josh21: 7:18pm On Jan 06, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
Immediately his son returned from Aso Rock and notified him that PMB did not even grant him audience, he decided to start running his fat mouth.

Dokpesi says there is no $2.1 billion missing but Dasuki has listed all the people that collected the money, including the FAT old man called Dokpesi himself who collected N2.1 Billion

By the time the Nigerian justice system is done with Dokpesi, all the Fat in his neck will melt.

The era of impunity is gone. General Buhari is now in Charge

Bro can you swear that the 2.1 is not a witch hunt?
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by Reference(m): 7:21pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hmmm. Of course you'd deny even knowing what a naira note looks like. The question I wish to ask you sir. If Dasuki had told you to your face that the money he gave you was for that helo gunship that took off to battle with insufficient hydraulic oil or that T-72 rolled out of base with just 5 H.E. rounds or that recce patrol has between them just one crate of 7.62mm deep inside hostile territory, will you honestly say this rubbish to their faces and retire to a good night's sleep. Really Mr. Dokpesi....anyway, carry on.....fighting for democracy....the way you and your folks understand it.

Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by Kenobus: 7:23pm On Jan 06, 2016
Buhari is a Liar and Tyrant! He can deceive us! I agree with Dokpesi! Dasuki would soon shock the world! Let Buhari tell us who bought arms they are using now!

Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by arsenal33: 7:23pm On Jan 06, 2016
CORRUPTION IS FIGHTING BACKKKKKKKK
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by chiedu7: 7:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
[size=14pt]everybody can see the GMB is eliminating the Opposition[/size]
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by Horlufemi(m): 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hemanwel:
In Nigerian politics today,there are two categories of people:

1. Those who support Buhari blindly and,
2.Those who oppose Buhari blindly.

Which category do you belong?

Those who observe Buhari blindly
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by Skain(m): 7:28pm On Jan 06, 2016
Shoroniyen...

I hope non of your children take after you sha. And I pray the spirit of the lost solders and citizen hunt you.
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by cktheluckyman: 7:29pm On Jan 06, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Dasuki was only saying that he acted under orders from the chief drunkarrd of otuoke

Did you interview Dasuki? You only read news from sahara reporters!! BTW if that is what Dasuki said what now stops them from going after GEJ?
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by Horlufemi(m): 7:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
Kenobus:
how do you if this is true? Have you heard Dasuki speak? Was Dokpesi not given approved contract? Who funded Buhari's campaign. Gullible Nigerians should wake up. This is how they played you with Chibok girls!

You mean to tell me that Chibok was a fabricated lie to oust Jonathan?
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by pro2010: 7:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
morbeta:
Shameless he-goat, you are moving Nigeria forward by looting us dry. Thank your stars that mob action has not started yet for looters.

Mob action will soon start...just let things get tighter economically in Nigeria, the masses will take out on the elite. Even hardworking rich people will not be spared. You have the likes of Dopkesi to thank.
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by prof12(m): 7:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
I think we need to carry out mob action test trial on this arms deal thieves.
So,that is going to be a lesson to other thieves
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by tuniski: 7:34pm On Jan 06, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
Immediately his son returned from Aso Rock and notified him that PMB did not even grant him audience, he decided to start running his fat mouth.

Dokpesi says there is no $2.1 billion missing but Dasuki has listed all the people that collected the money, including the FAT old man called Dokpesi himself who collected N2.1 Billion

By the time the Nigerian justice system is done with Dokpesi, all the Fat in his neck will melt.

The era of impunity is gone. General Buhari is now in Charge

what 2.1bn$? The shadow chasing termed arms deal so far cumulatively in all courts ain't up to 40bn naira while 2.1bn$ will be about 600bn naira so who is fooling who? Where is d balance abi arms were purchased in truth? Anyway, can't wait for their trial let nigerians hear and watch it live!!! Chanji is a scam

Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by RALPHOW(m): 7:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

Raymond Dokpesi, founder of DAAR Communications, has accused the federal government of vilifying members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), dismissing the probe of the abuse of security funds under the last administration.

CRIMINAL THIEF
https://www.thecable.ng/dokpesi-dasukigate-doesnt-exist-its-witch-hunt
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by ibisko04: 7:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
Tabon:

Sir, money was actually taken from allocation made for ARMS PURCHASE.
The amount that was illegally taken is far from what is on the public domain now .
By the time investigation is concluded, we should be talking about 5billion dollars.
Just wait for a little while, you will hear what is not believable as the drama is unfolding.

Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by maestroferddi: 7:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Bros has Dasuki ever granted any interview nor press conference where he made any such allegations? Dont forget Dasuki pleaded not guilty in court.We will know more in the comming days as the trial unfolds
I have given up on some people.

Common sense has never so uncommon.

Dasuki is not dead and yet the way this APC people sound one might led to believe that he is incapable of giving his own side of the story.
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by awoolusegun(m): 7:38pm On Jan 06, 2016
The blood of all the soldiers that died like chickens in the war front will hunt you, Raymond Dokpesi and all your other looters. You too and your children and all the others will Not know peace in your homes until the blood of those Sons, Husbands and Fathers are avenged.

Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) / Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others / Banky W Jubilant After Winning PDP Rerun Primaries & Reps Ticket (Video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53