Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,139 members, 7,845,782 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. (36228 Views)

LOL! Buhari Is Just Ignoring Fayose Like He Doesn’t Exist (photo) / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable / Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by olutunde12(m): 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2016
ddippset:
Dokpesi, só the 2.1 billion wired into your account by Dasuki was a figment of imagination of the Internet abi? Or you are disappointed that Baba didn't come out to receive your Christmas card abi? By the time Magu and Daura are through with you, shall spread the gospel of 'Sai Baba'

It is only apc that says the truth. Did you see the said money? APC in the past through Sanusi had put 50 BILLION DOLARS inside somebody's house before. If anybody has as much as 1mill dolars, usa will know. The radiation from the money will be dectected. Illitrates!

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by jaybee3(m): 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
Tabon:
People write rubbish and make hasty conclusions about this $2.1 arms scandal. The social media ar not helping matters. They over heat the entire system. Let's wait to hear the side of those accused of the arms deal. Don't conclude until you hear from them too. Have u ever bothered to think why the so called 'arms money' should be shared? The same money was shared to Dokpesi,Haliru,Odili,FFk, Metuh,Anneni, Yakassai etc? I see it as a ploy to decimate the PDP members.
I personally feel, the money so disbursed was the money raised from GEJ presidential fund and was in custody of Dasuki to disburse to the various head of the campaign committees and not necessarily arms money. Let's wait and hear from the other side too. That is my view. Thank U
Slow down wouldya Mr Mumudeen.
How did CBN get to be the custodian and dispenser of the phantom PDP money?

You are nothing but a rétarded goat

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by Acidosis(m): 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
1freshdude:

That's exactly the point, it does not affect you so why should you care that our common wealth is plundered away?
The voices and message you read are those of the masses, the majority of Nigerians, over 70% who can not afford to buy commodities at any price like you. The days of looting with reckless abandon in Nigeria is coming to an end because there is little left to loot, and the citizens are at great discomfort. I just pray the oil continues a steady decline, things will become very difficult the masses will take on the elite. We are close to that stage where the rich (you claim to be one) will have to stay awake lest the teeming poor population devours them. So watch out!
I never mentioned anything about my financial ability. Buying a litre at N1000 means I won't join you in the lamentations. I didn't vote for the confused government so I have no moral RIGHT to complain.

You want us to listen to the voice of the masses; but how many of these people (masses) are educated enough to do proper research before calling people CORRUPT? You folks go about naming everybody corrupt and allow the poor, half-baked and unfortunate illiterates digest these accusations without empirical confirmations.

You forgot the fact that Buhari was paid in a similar way DOKPESI was paid. One was given 2 jeeps and the other was paid for ad reasons. Is that a difficult issue to understand?

I'm not against jailing corrupt people. I did not benefit from Dasuki, but if I was consulted and paid to do a JOB for the past government, I would have done it and probably gotten myself a PRADO JEEP.

Listening to the voice of the masses is like listening to the voices of ALUU youths, especially those who killed and burnt 4 students without prior investigations. You don't listen to the voice of the masses especially when they are angry or hungry, you listen to the voice of TRUTH and common sense.

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by abduljabbar4(m): 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Did you interview Dasuki? You only read news from sahara reporters!! BTW if that is what Dasuki said what now stops them from going after GEJ?

Why didn't he deny it then? Why did the ones he mentuoned didn't deny it?
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by witorwitoutyou(m): 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2016
It"s a shame some daft peeps are defending Dokpesi claims

When our father's av not escaped from d bondage of d looted funds I.e ex govt officials
Don't let us b biase abt dis!Thief is thief,when do we want to enjoy if we don't curb dis excessive loot by corrupt govt officials.
Abeg,i knw wetin my age dey talk o,four years to dis time,i knw what my age wuld b,when we wan kan enjoy dis country sef
Abeg,lets forget hypocrisy and support any good action/motive from dis Govt to stop corruptn dt has been hitting us deep

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by dukebabaaduke(m): 7:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
[i][/i][left][/left]
Tabon:
People write rubbish and make hasty conclusions about this $2.1 arms scandal. The social media ar not helping matters. They over heat the entire system. Let's wait to hear the side of those accused of the arms deal. Don't conclude until you hear from them too. Have u ever bothered to think why the so called 'arms money' should be shared? The same money was shared to Dokpesi,Haliru,Odili,FFk, Metuh,Anneni, Yakassai etc? I see it as a ploy to decimate the PDP members.
I personally feel, the money so disbursed was the money raised from GEJ presidential fund and was in custody of Dasuki to disburse to the various head of the campaign committees and not necessarily arms money. Let's wait and hear from the other side too. That is my view. Thank U
u are just a funny fellow
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by Larryfest(m): 7:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Bros has Dasuki ever granted any interview nor press conference where he made any such allegations? Dont forget Dasuki pleaded not guilty in court.We will know more in the comming days as the trial unfolds

Bro have u eva seen or heard an acused pleaded innocent b4 even confirmed murderers caught red handed will neva plead guilty,dats d job of d lawyer so its nw left for d court 2decide bt one sure tin me n u knw is dat der was looting and serious cash was invovled...
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 06, 2016
Who released this remorseless thief 4rm detention?...argggg!
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by sammhi(m): 7:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
the truth is PMB for now is doing nothing ...his only work seem to be this so called anti corruption . Actually, this sort of thing should not be our breakfast, lunch. and dinner on a daily basis. personally. I see it as a cover up...for his obvious inactivity.
OBJ anti corruption fight was about his ministers and governors who were found to have done bad during his tenure.... Abacha loot recovery was not a headline or made to occupy our lives daily.... this is because ObJ has clear programmes and what to do...PMB seems bereft of ideas so to keep gullible and mentally blind Nigerians happy ..he resort to this distractions....
let the relevant agencies of government and court play their part.....

2 Likes

Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by knowme(m): 7:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
Tabon:

So PDP did not have a financial secretary or accountant, but Dasuki abi ?
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by ican2020: 7:58pm On Jan 06, 2016
Tabon:
You view here means you took time to look at the music been played by our current leaders before posting, thanks for that.

The bad side of today's naija is that they talk and post before thinking
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by bully2008: 8:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
Please can someone tell this big fool of castigating the Government afterall he is a thief. How on earth will he involve in this scandal and still we still be talking. He is very lucky that we are not under military regime by now he could have know where he will be. He has no shame.
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by 1freshdude: 8:11pm On Jan 06, 2016
Acidosis:

I never mentioned anything about my financial ability. Buying a litre at N1000 means I won't join you in the lamentations. I didn't vote for the confused government so I have no moral RIGHT to complain.

You want us to listen to the voice of the masses; but how many of these people (masses) are educated enough to do proper research before calling people CORRUPT? You folks go about naming everybody corrupt and allow the poor, half-baked and unfortunate illiterates digest these accusations without empirical confirmations.

You forgot the fact that Buhari was paid in a similar way DOKPESI was paid. One was given 2 jeeps and the other was paid for ad reasons. Is that a difficult issue to understand?

I'm not against jailing corrupt people. I did not benefit from Dasuki, but if I was consulted and paid to do a JOB for the past government, I would have done it and probably gotten myself a PRADO JEEP.

Listening to the voice of the masses is like listening to the voices of ALUU youths, especially those who killed and burnt 4 students without prior investigations. You don't listen to the voice of the masses especially when they are angry or hungry, you listen to the voice of TRUTH and common sense.

I used to think you were intelligent or maybe you just playing silly so that your slip is ignored. So what? you are claiming pauper now? too late bro, and for the records the decisions of the president would affect your life irrespective of your political affiliation.

The ALUU treatment is what you get when the state cannot secure peoples life's and property, people have no choice but administer justice themselves.
The unfortunate 16 years miss-rule of Nigeria by PDP that you term rule of law brought Nigeria to this restive situation. Buhari is trying to avert a total system collapse and the ALUU style that happened during PDP's era, that is why he is upholding justices despite the old dis-honorable-injustices antics.The actions of Buhari will restore the masses fate in the justices system and when this is done, there will be no need for mob lynching in Nigeria again.
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by Eluwilussit(m): 8:14pm On Jan 06, 2016
Papa is counting on naija youths. Poor him. Youths wey don build houses inside nairaland; wetin concern them.

On a serious note, Dokpesi is a businessman. If he was paid #2.1B for services rendered to PDP, how's the source of the money his problem? Was he privy to the source? If he was, didn't the presidency authorize the payment?

In as much as I disagreed with his approach during the campaign, I still feel that he is being paid back by the current presidency for those infamous adverts. In other words, this is simple witch hunt.

Do I blame PMB? Nope! An average African is very unforgiving and vindictive. Especially, the nomads. All nomadic tribes are alike. So Dokpesi my brother, enjoy whatever PMB serves you. It is PMB's time. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by emonkey(m): 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
morbeta:
Shameless he-goat, you are moving Nigeria forward by looting us dry. Thank your stars that mob action has not started yet for looters.
Mob action has not started yet ? What is this one you are doing called then ? You should all be ashamed of yourselves/ angry angry

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by ogmaskman: 8:19pm On Jan 06, 2016
Soon and very soon the pdp guys shouting ogbanje hunt will leave dokpesi to sort himself. By the time they come to the full realisation that the cash in question is 2.1billlion and not million they will tell him 'to ur tent o isreal'. Right now , they are still indulging in self denial. Let's give them a lil time.
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by Phobia1: 8:19pm On Jan 06, 2016
buh he said the money he recieved was for campaign purposes. Why d CHANgE...? This man mumu o
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by Pidggin(f): 8:22pm On Jan 06, 2016
Sssshhhhh Dokpesi
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by Henovy: 8:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
Solowande:
was he prove guilty by d law? wait till he is proven guilty b4 u condemn him
Yes, we know. The man himself admitted that he got the money and that it was for publicity and media. Why is he now sprewing thrash? Well, I blame the judge that made all those outrageous pronouncenents to EFCC about his bail.
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by dazdilijae(m): 8:39pm On Jan 06, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
Immediately his son returned from Aso Rock and notified him that PMB did not even grant him audience, he decided to start running his fat mouth.

Dokpesi says there is no $2.1 billion missing but Dasuki has listed all the people that collected the money, including the FAT old man called Dokpesi himself who collected N2.1 Billion

By the time the Nigerian justice system is done with Dokpesi, all the Fat in his neck will melt.

The era of impunity is gone. General Buhari is now in Charge

Please did you see were Dasuki listed the people,
Has Dasuki been allowed to make official statements? Has any evidence been presented in court to that effect? For now it's a one sided story
I don't belief in this media trial please let's wait for the real trials to begin and start hearing the shocking revaluation to be made as evidences in court before we convict innocent people because Mr Integrity ( who also eats yam) n his team said so.
We ve been deceived 4 too long both to loot us n now to crush the opposition so they too can loot. When we are busy trying the PDP on the media they are busy slipping billions into budget to be. Looted.
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by Leke001: 8:44pm On Jan 06, 2016
if there is any truth in the allegations against this guys;they should be tried and prosecuted...this noise is too much,there are lots of more important pressing issues...I'm beginning to see this government as...mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by billyG(m): 8:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

Raymond Dokpesi, founder of DAAR Communications, has accused the federal government of vilifying members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), dismissing the probe of the abuse of security funds under the last administration.

https://www.thecable.ng/dokpesi-dasukigate-doesnt-exist-its-witch-hunt
We are tired of hearing witchhunt,may be 2015 presidential election doesnt exist,may b uncle jonathan is still d president of naija,may b ameachi is still d governor of rivers state,may b dasuki has not withdrawn Abacha loot from CBN.may Amadioha bend yur mouth! angry angry angry angry
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by wink2015(m): 8:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
[size=18pt]Is Dokpesi sane at all? I think he need medical check up

[/size]

Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by Image123(m): 8:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Bros has Dasuki ever granted any interview nor press conference where he made any such allegations? Dont forget Dasuki pleaded not guilty in court.We will know more in the comming days as the trial unfolds
Have you forgotten Okonjo-Iweala didn't deny this but even published document showing her letter about transferring Abacha loot to Dasuki?
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by billyG(m): 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
That is how that thief dokpesi duped late mko Abiola & shehu yar'adua of their shipping company.
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by Image123(m): 9:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
dazdilijae:

Please did you see were Dasuki listed the people,
Has Dasuki been allowed to make official statements? Has any evidence been presented in court to that effect? For now it's a one sided story
I don't belief in this media trial please let's wait for the real trials to begin and start hearing the shocking revaluation to be made as evidences in court before we convict innocent people because Mr Integrity ( who also eats yam) n his team said so.
We ve been deceived 4 too long both to loot us n now to crush the opposition so they too can loot. When we are busy trying the PDP on the media they are busy slipping billions into budget to be. Looted.

You saw the letter Ngozi Iweala released about Abacha loot sha?
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by Wizlove(m): 9:05pm On Jan 06, 2016
cktheluckyman:

You've got senses my brother. They have stronghold of all the media houses but it takes an unbiased person like you to discern things. Only the gullible keeps swallowing what ever they are being fed by the media houses.
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by PastorOla1: 9:29pm On Jan 06, 2016
BABA WERE NI DE MANA YI. MAD MAN FINAL.
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by Wizlove(m): 9:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

Please dont be naive.

Where do you think EFCC is getting all the names of the beneficiaries of Father Santa Dasuki Bonanza? From Space? Dasuki has given EFCC the names of the goats that ate our Yam.

Dasuki is indeed pleading not guilty but his defence is that he was acting on the orders of the ex-President, Jonathan. His defense is that, his C-in-C gave him instructions and he simply followed them. However, he will have to explain to a competent court how the ONSA became the government's financial institution. I'm sure he was fully aware of his job description

Yesterday, Olisa Metuh almost escaped to St Kitts if not for the swift reaction by EFCC. His account was credited with N1.4 billion by Dasuki as well. When he gets to court, he will also shout victimisation.

In case you have not been following, the current President of Nigeria is deaf to IPOB and Wailer inspired noise and criticism. All the goats that ate Nigeria's yam must vomit it and spend quality time in prison.
.Good point you have raise. GEJ gave the instructions and he simply obeyed now I am putting it straight to you, why is the messenger being punished instead of the man who sent him the message, why is that man still going about winnings awards,going on un assignments while the messenger is being tortured. Until I see GEJ being interrogated,I will never believe all this and you've just proven to me that you're among the gullible and its high time you stoped walking on your senses.
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by Dakad: 9:39pm On Jan 06, 2016
These people have no shame at all. No wonder we are not progressing in this country. In a normal society, thus guy should be hidden in shame. What a pity
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by FreshOhio: 9:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
Yeah ma nicca dopeski... I totally agree it's witch hunt man... Only a witch can change to goat N chop as much yams as you guys have chopped... So yeah we know how to hunt witch...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) / Alaafin Writes Fayemi, Asks Him To Stop Actions Against Traditional Rulers / Banky W Jubilant After Winning PDP Rerun Primaries & Reps Ticket (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.