Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,149 members, 7,867,344 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:16 PM

Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. (36251 Views)

LOL! Buhari Is Just Ignoring Fayose Like He Doesn’t Exist (photo) / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable / Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by 7footre(m): 6:34pm On Jan 06, 2016
Stories that touch
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by dotcomnamename: 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Bros has Dasuki ever granted any interview nor press conference where he made any such allegations? Dont forget Dasuki pleaded not guilty in court.We will know more in the comming days as the trial unfolds

6 Likes

Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by RockMaxi: 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2016

I blame the judge that granted you bail.
I blame the youth vanguard..
I blame EFCC for not re-arresting him.

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by mysteriousman(m): 6:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
K
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by kunleeko(m): 6:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
corruption is indeed fighting back. After having confessed to a crime, dokpesi is about to deny collecting the money. For anyone that ever inferred that this fight agsinst corruption is witch hunting; as long as the arrested are deckared guilty as charged in a court if competent jurisdiction, iyyaf finish. Let their judgement s serve as deterrent to others. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by captianfreeman(m): 6:38pm On Jan 06, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

Raymond Dokpesi, founder of DAAR Communications, has accused the federal government of vilifying members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), dismissing the probe of the abuse of security funds under the last administration.

https://www.thecable.ng/dokpesi-dasukigate-doesnt-exist-its-witch-hunt
The prison hangover is finally over.

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by ngmgeek(m): 6:39pm On Jan 06, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

"Dasukigate Is Witch-Hunt, Doesn’t Exist" - AIT Boss, Dokpesi

And you just presented a big Card to Buhari just to thank him for witch hunting you.
Someone is drinking too much ogogoro and kpeteshi at AIT, obviuosly cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by bigerboy200: 6:39pm On Jan 06, 2016
GogetterMD:

Bros I fear this your imagination oo :- lipsrsealed cool\
Poo nd flies roll and think alike.. I no blame the Bros..
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by ojnnaco(m): 6:39pm On Jan 06, 2016
OK... I understand and reason with the man .. Truly, this administration have been arresting and persecuting majorly PDP member ..which doesn't speak good of the whole fight against d so called corruption

2 Likes

Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
ddippset:
Dokpesi, só the 2.1 billion wired into your account by Dasuki was a figment of imagination of the Internet abi? Or you are disappointed that Baba didn't come out to receive your Christmas card abi? By the time Magu and Daura are through with you, shall spread the gospel of 'Sai Baba'
thats why i hate demo-CRAZY? imagine theif of that magnitude is still talking?

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by flokii: 6:41pm On Jan 06, 2016
yeye man...

I don't blame you... I blame our judicial system designed to favour wealthy thieves like you

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by emzila(m): 6:44pm On Jan 06, 2016
I THINK THIS IS BECAUSE BUHARI MAINTAIN HIS STAND EVEN AFTER THE GIFT. l KNOW THE MAN I VOTED FOR. DOKPESI GO SEE PART OF HIS OWN ARREST SOON. KIKIKIKI.

2 Likes

Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by lazborn(m): 6:44pm On Jan 06, 2016
Sharrap there old man

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by drss2(m): 6:46pm On Jan 06, 2016
morbeta:
Shameless he-goat, you are moving Nigeria forward by looting us dry. Thank your stars that mob action has not started yet for looters.
dis one way u don dey boil make u no evaporate. let d courts decide his fate. innocent till proven guilty.

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by millionboi(m): 6:46pm On Jan 06, 2016
lol.....dis man sld learn how to talk
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by anonimi: 6:47pm On Jan 06, 2016
Demdem:
Foolish man. In a country like China, people like Dokpesi that eats public yams are speedily executed. U should thank ur stars that u don't have additional charges on ur head, u would have been re arrested after ur bail.
Prove ur innocence in the law court.

Please why have you not executed this long-throat yam eater.
Shameless, bloody HYPOCRITE.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3209654_emmy20151220190316_jpegc47d052d19c3ecab65ee8172a4d0da23

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3191654_1239200310207040029852596885005702579760607n_jpeg655e00798ae6d4674d9087bb4277b198

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3206894_tmp30566fbimg1450529509545914443311_jpeg4c3407a2efe4a93f64218f856abf9b9a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3217624_screenshot201512221843041_jpeg0bca3f7425a3c05755efcce69260c694

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by oluwafemi113(m): 6:47pm On Jan 06, 2016
I am not sure this Man is okay undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by Jaymaxxy(m): 6:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
Witches are meant to be hunted!

2 Likes

Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by palito007(m): 6:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
still observing
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by BABANGBALI: 6:53pm On Jan 06, 2016
as this man big like elephant na so him lie too big. Kontinue we are almost through with your prison room and uniforms
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by maximunimpact(m): 6:53pm On Jan 06, 2016
we now know d ppl drawing naija backwards..... PDP the embrasser of the corrupt
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by NobleAngell(f): 6:54pm On Jan 06, 2016
O really? U don't say! So what are u doing doing in efcc custody?
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by abduljabbar4(m): 6:56pm On Jan 06, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Bros has Dasuki ever granted any interview nor press conference where he made any such allegations? Dont forget Dasuki pleaded not guilty in court.We will know more in the comming days as the trial unfolds

Dasuki was only saying that he acted under orders from the chief drunkarrd of otuoke
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by Luukasz(m): 6:56pm On Jan 06, 2016
Ha ha so this corrupt thing still get to yarn nonsense baba dey fall my hand big time.
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by nijanigga: 6:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
lucky Dokpesi, if it were in China your fate would have been sealed.
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by swezenberg(m): 6:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
If he even loot our money to pay our people shebi we go forgive am. He come pocket everything and chose not to pay staff.
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by deyemia: 7:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
GogetterMD:

Bros I fear this your imagination oo :- lipsrsealed cool\

my brother nigerians are interesting. Na only Nigeria you go see people dey protest to free the people wey ruin their life say na dem destiny be dat!
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by nollywoodbabe: 7:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
And to Prove BUHARI is Witch Hunting you, you had to go give him a Big Greetings Cards shey? Instead of saving every dime to fight him in Court, you are suing part of your money to wish your "said enemy" well? Okay we don hia, but you should not be telling us this, just wait till your day in Court
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by busolakun(m): 7:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
Bros AIT/RAYPOWER return our money. We know and it has been confirmed with evidence that money lost and you confirmed that you received part of the lost money. Pls it is not an imagination, it is real. Ur party ruled us for 16 years that has cost our nation billions of dollar as looted fund. You guys did more harm than good to our country. With due respect pls return our money.
Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by Acidosis(m): 7:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
Nairaland is fast becoming a platform where touts and kids who failed a common subject like Government or Social Studies come to vent their frustration on perceived corrupt people.

These sets of animals have become sooo blind that even if Buhari is caught RED AND BLACK-HANDED Stealing MEAT; they'll say IT IS A LIE. But spread an information about their grandfatherGATE, they'll immediately run to the internet to exercise their leprous fingers without any confirmation, research, or reasonable human analysis.

If it is reasonable to listen to BUHARI, I also do think it is more than reasonable to listen to Dasuki or AIT Boss.

As far as I'm concerned, he was paid to do a similar job Sahara Reporters and TVC do.

Unless there is another source stating how a private sector officer stole money from the Ministry of Finance, Abuja, then I may likely reason with these block-headed kids on this section. But in so far as DOKPESI's offence is airing a video about Buhari, I would never join hands with ediots to call him CORRUPT.

Social Media bill is due for enforcement, honestly.

If we really want to fight corruption, we know who to arrest, let's stop deceiving ourselves. PDP may endure the persecution for 4 years, but it won't make Nigeria any better smiley

2 Likes

Re: Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. by akinsbaba2015: 7:06pm On Jan 06, 2016
Tabon:
People write rubbish and make hasty conclusions about this $2.1 arms scandal. The social media ar not helping matters. They over heat the entire system. Let's wait to hear the side of those accused of the arms deal. Don't conclude until you hear from them too. Have u ever bothered to think why the so called 'arms money' should be shared? The same money was shared to Dokpesi,Haliru,Odili,FFk, Metuh,Anneni, Yakassai etc? I see it as a ploy to decimate the PDP members.
I personally feel, the money so disbursed was the money raised from GEJ presidential fund and was in custody of Dasuki to disburse to the various head of the campaign committees and not necessarily arms money. Let's wait and hear from the other side too. That is my view. Thank U
Your feelings are not needed in court. PDP raised funds and then handed it to the NSA to disburse to its members, you think we are fools. You are woeful at crisis management if that's the path you've chosen for yourself. Keep defending those who have pocketed your future in their bank accounts. LIARS FROM THE PIT OF HELL.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oil Rich Tongeji Island In Ogun State / AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session / CNN Investigates Why Buhari Dumped $182 Halliburton Bribe Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.