Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,364 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction (34884 Views)

Lady Who Just Got A Job Reveals What Happens To Her Each Time She Gets Home / Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made / Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 06, 2016
Correct babe

Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
Wow! She was my colleague @ Olabisi Onabanjo University.

I'm proud of her.
Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by Missmossy(f): 8:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
Aww such kindness, better days ahead.
Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2016
Vanquay:
When Life gives you pepper, Throw that shiit in the Thrash can... undecided

The Job of your dreams to me///is not even pauper worthy cool

Such "positivity", I wonder how positive she will be if i slide a dildoo down her asscrack into her asshole...

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

shocked shocked chineeeeekemeeee lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2016
kramer:

You do know it's the same person right?
... grin you dey mind that fellow, abi? grin
Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by Owoplenty(m): 8:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
She is sweeter than honey
Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by ttteejazz(m): 9:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
When one door closes anoder will definatly open. U will get a bettet job soon
Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by aperture11: 9:06pm On Jan 06, 2016
abbey621:
Be cheerful, till 3 months turns into 6 months then 1 year then 2 years and so on., nice concept tho, I'm just not sure how practical it would be when savings are drying up and responsibilities increasing!
Truth is people like her always get the best out of life. I am like that and my life has been amazing.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by anigold(m): 9:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
Smallville10:
the two men look like Yoruba politicians. grin
You find trouble... but seriously most yoruba politicians no de try for looks at all.. grin
Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by abbey621(m): 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
aperture11:

Truth is people like her always get the best out of life. I am like that and my life has been amazing.

No that's your opinion! I've equally seen people like that end up not getting what they deserved. Too many good people especially in Nigeria end up being overlooked and the cunny, manipulative, greedy go getters end up eating all the cake especially the National cake angry angry angry
Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by tpiar: 9:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
Where/why was she rehabilitating instead of assisting govt agencies or non profits to do so?

does anyone have a link to her blog or wherever she documented the process?

Is she married? Interested in marriage?
Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by nickjnr21(m): 9:21pm On Jan 06, 2016
for one door to open another most close....
Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by xtervaganza(m): 9:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
Why bad things happen to good people sad
Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2016
anigold:

You find trouble... but seriously most yoruba politicians no de try for looks at all.. grin
GBAM grin
Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by XYZeee: 9:54pm On Jan 06, 2016
Vanquay:

Such "positivity", I wonder how positive she will be if i slide a dildoo down her asscrack into her asshole...

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

your comment is an absolute pile of RUBBISH!
Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by daroz(m): 10:05pm On Jan 06, 2016
Law 10 of the 48 laws of power
Avoid the unhappy and unlucky , it's infectious .
Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by nattty(m): 10:07pm On Jan 06, 2016
U so daft
Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by daroz(m): 10:11pm On Jan 06, 2016
nattty:
U so daft
Ur left yansh
Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by Revolva(m): 10:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
Umm such kind of people are not recognize in naija
Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by joe4christ(m): 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2016
Vanquay:

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

You sure must be a sadist with a shallow twisted mind.
Damn you!

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by ewizard1: 10:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
Segadem:
haba! use your binocular grin grin grin
You should use the Binoculars instead. Its the same person!
Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
I see a husband coming for you.....Receive it!!!!!! smiley
Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by sinizia: 10:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
She's very pretty. May God get her another job, Amen.
Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by madgoat(m): 11:15pm On Jan 06, 2016
Smallville10:
the two men look like Yoruba politicians. grin

Seriously ur mumu no get part 2 angry
Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by waleakanfe(m): 11:29pm On Jan 06, 2016
[Odey!!! ]the two men look like Yoruba politicians. grin[/quote]
Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by CassaBooBoo(f): 3:04am On Jan 07, 2016
abbey621:
Be cheerful, till 3 months turns into 6 months then 1 year then 2 years and so on., nice concept tho, I'm just not sure how practical it would be when savings are drying up and responsibilities increasing!

Habbba, That's not Fair!!! She will get a New job!!! even if she sobs over it, it won't bring back the job!!! instead she has chosen to be Happy and she is optimistic!!! so please drop the negativity...and be positive!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by abbey621(m): 3:15am On Jan 07, 2016
CassaBooBoo:

Habbba, That's not Fair!!! She will get a New job!!! even if she sobs over it, it won't bring back the job!!! instead she has chosen to be Happy and she is optimistic!!! so please drop the negativity...and be positive!!!

Throwing two parties because she got sacked is way more than being positive, sounds like someone in denial. I also pray that she gets a job soon because we all know lengthy unemployment can be very frustrating!
Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by CassaBooBoo(f): 3:21am On Jan 07, 2016
abbey621:

Throwing two parties because she got sacked is way more than being positive, sounds like someone in denial. I also pray that she gets a job soon because we all know lengthy unemployment can be very frustrating!

Hmmm Nice!!! Wish her same too!!! at least you are positive about the situation now!!! tongue
Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by abbey621(m): 3:27am On Jan 07, 2016
CassaBooBoo:

Hmmm Nice!!! Wish her same too!!! at least you are positive about the situation now!!! tongue

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by CassaBooBoo(f): 3:38am On Jan 07, 2016
abbey621:

tongue tongue tongue

Oya it haff do ooo!!! Go and Sleep!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by PastorEdward(m): 3:50am On Jan 07, 2016
when God closes a door, somewhere He opens a window.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by henryhemon(m): 4:06am On Jan 07, 2016
Lilimax:
May look sad but the truth is that when one door closes, a better one will open for you.

Very True.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is There A Reason As To Why A Bank Should Ask This Question? / All Teachers To Write Professional Exams In October – TRCN / Canadian Visa Application(hub) A Guide On How To Get Your Visa Approved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.