Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction (34877 Views)

Lady Who Just Got A Job Reveals What Happens To Her Each Time She Gets Home / Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made / Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by IamChuzzy(m): 6:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
[img]http://3.bp..com/-qMfoImO-lJc/Vo1OsEdxncI/AAAAAAAADWc/Ie6ZO8iZdys/s320/10687015_10152440075480918_8452590555913796965_n.jpg[/img]

Olorunfunmi Adebajo is one kind-hearted lady who never likes to see people in helpless states! If you recall, she helped rehabilitate a destitute sometime time in October last year, and at intervals, she shared the rehabilitation process which was seemingly going well. Sadly, Olorunfunmi lost her job 2 days to 2016. That should be a sad news oyea? Well lets see what she has to say after the cut

[b]I lost my job 2 days to 2016...i have thrown two 'termination of appointment' parties and my niece thinks thats a wierd reaction considering how much I loved my job. As one whose spirit cannot be bowed by circumstances, i'm super excited about the new year. Its time to explore, get knowledge and hone my skills in preparation for the centre stage...by God, give me three months!!!
Anyone in a similar situation? The year doesnt feel new and you are wondering why everyone else is happy but you? Trust me life happens but till you decide not to be a victim, life will keep happening. Don't let life toss you, make life happen on your terms.

Cry if you have to, talk to someone but make sure you stand up, rise up from where you are. You have so much to offer. You are more blessed than you feel, stonger than you think, greater than you imagine.
Look in the mirror and see a conqueror. Beat your chest and say I cannot be defeated. I'm the light of the world and the life of the party.
Life wants to ahow me pepper. ..me, i'm already making pepper soup...and its gonna be veeery sweet.[/b]

Source: http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2016/01/lady-who-rehabilitated-destitute-losses.html

lalasticlala, ishilove, mynd44

139 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by IamChuzzy(m): 6:32pm On Jan 06, 2016

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by hayorzzyzx(m): 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
God bless her!
Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by Lasgidy1(m): 8:06pm On Jan 06, 2016
Kingkong in disguise. I just hope they're not spiritually responsible for this little setback? Like being the Jonahs. No prayer and fasting go do any thing o

7 Likes

Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by deeswagger: 8:06pm On Jan 06, 2016
Shit happens... No need for self pity, dust urself up and try again... Nice advert tho, waiting for the next headline concerning her...

With weather forecast function, temperature, barometric pressure, and lots of cool stuff, available at...

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 06, 2016
angry
Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by kramer: 8:07pm On Jan 06, 2016
Smallville10:
the two men look like Yoruba politicians. grin

You do know it's the same person right?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by Aristotle96(m): 8:07pm On Jan 06, 2016
Sorry for the loss
Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by yemexy(m): 8:07pm On Jan 06, 2016
Don't worry better offer will come

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by saintkel(m): 8:07pm On Jan 06, 2016
deeswagger:
Sad
so sad bro
Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by Lilimax(f): 8:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
May look sad but the truth is that when one door closes, a better one will open for you.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by fammo: 8:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
Waoh! Such kindness, such heart! So much positivity!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by johnshagb(m): 8:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
I followed the thread. Sorry sis sad, better offer coming your way soon

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by Lilimax(f): 8:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
May look sad though but the truth is that when one door closes, a better one will open for you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by Sweetguy25: 8:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
Smallville10:
the two men look like Yoruba politicians. grin
This made me laugh grin. @OP I like her spirit and worldviews about life. She'll get back on her feet soon.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by abbey621(m): 8:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
Be cheerful, till 3 months turns into 6 months then 1 year then 2 years and so on., nice concept tho, I'm just not sure how practical it would be when savings are drying up and responsibilities increasing!

8 Likes

Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by misspicy(f): 8:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
oh No why does bad things happen to good people? sadsadsadsad

But not to worry,Some things happens as blessings in disguise,before that three month greater and better opportunities will come you way lady...

I love your spirit and am motivated cheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by saintgoogle(m): 8:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
I pray may God in his infinite mercy bless you with a better job that you lost in the name of waheva you believe in

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by Segadem(m): 8:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
kramer:

You do know it's the same person right?
haba! use your binocular grin grin grin
Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by diamondboa(m): 8:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
God will make a superb way out for her.
Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by davodyguy: 8:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
I hope her joy wouldn't be cut short, cause sometimes in life, the more you look, the less you see

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by Yommiefish(m): 8:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
That's what I call freedom.
Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by Kelklein(m): 8:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
That's the spirit, sis!

when life gives you lemon, start making lemonade

It's well!

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by Jaymaster(m): 8:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
All is well
Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by sonnie10: 8:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
That is why some people are skeptical about helping strangers. They believe that whatever evil that was with the person, might get angry and turn to them.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by Opinedecandid(m): 8:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
The God of golden-hearted people.
Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by Nicepoker(m): 8:11pm On Jan 06, 2016
How is this my. Business.
Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 06, 2016
That's so good of her to do....... And nice encouraging words there.... God help you
Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by davodyguy: 8:11pm On Jan 06, 2016
sonnie10:
That is why some people are skeptical about helping strangers. They believe that whatever evil that was with the person, might get angry and turn to them.
Sounds funny but could be true.
Some people are cursed beyond reversal and anyone who tries to rebuild them suffer collapse.

See the story of wall of Jericho

1 Kings 16:34 ►

In Ahab's time, Hiel of Bethel rebuilt Jericho. He laid its foundations at the cost of his firstborn son Abiram, and he set up its gates at the cost of his[b]youngest son Segub, [/b]in accordance with the word of the LORD spoken by Joshua son of Nun.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by absoluteSuccess: 8:11pm On Jan 06, 2016
She has internal locus standi,

she is not dependent on what happens around her to be happy, she look inwards.

God will show her kindness.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Radiography Vs Nursing Which Is Better / Canadian Visa Application(hub) A Guide On How To Get Your Visa Approved / I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.