Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,138 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction (34881 Views)

Lady Who Just Got A Job Reveals What Happens To Her Each Time She Gets Home / Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made / Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by jowhyte(m): 5:39am On Jan 07, 2016
abbey621:
Be cheerful, till 3 months turns into 6 months then 1 year then 2 years and so on., nice concept tho, I'm just not sure how practical it would be when savings are drying up and responsibilities increasing!

All I see is FEAR
Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by infofirst(m): 6:56am On Jan 07, 2016
What a positive individual. Good one nd don't relent, you got the best waiting for you.
Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by internetpo(m): 8:19am On Jan 07, 2016
nice spirits. God bless n keep her
Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by Tobium1(m): 8:50am On Jan 07, 2016
She's a lady and hence will always get lots of means to survive unlike if it was a man
Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 07, 2016
No labor of love goes unrewarded
Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by chillbabe(f): 9:46am On Jan 07, 2016
abbey621:
Be cheerful, till 3 months turns into 6 months then 1 year then 2 years and so on., nice concept tho, I'm just not sure how practical it would be when savings are drying up and responsibilities increasing!
dnt aproach life with such negetivaty always be positive and positive things will come your way
Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 07, 2016
abbey621:
her dad is a silent multi-millionaire,he pays her monthly without working for him. so don't just mind her.dont rily knw her aim but watching in 5D
Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by free37: 12:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
absoluteSuccess:
She has internal locus standi,

she is not dependent on what happens around her to be happy, she look inwards.

God will show her kindness.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by extinctbeauty(f): 12:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
Opinedecandid:
The God of golden-hearted people.
That God will bring helpers her way , i won't be surprised if by next week there's another post that she has gotten another job.......With God and prayer all is possible and well
Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by abbey621(m): 1:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
chillbabe:
dnt aproach life with such negetivaty always be positive and positive things will come your way

There's a difference between being positive and outright delusion just as there's a difference between being negative and being a realist! If you've ever had the experience of struggling in the job market, you would appreciate what I'm talking about!
Re: Lady Who Rehabilitated A Destitute Losses Her Job, See Her Reaction by nattty(m): 8:14am On Jan 08, 2016
daroz:
Ur left yansh
Ur balls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is There A Reason As To Why A Bank Should Ask This Question? / All Teachers To Write Professional Exams In October – TRCN / Canadian Visa Application(hub) A Guide On How To Get Your Visa Approved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.