Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

My Neighbor Is Angry That I Didn't Park In Front Of Her Son? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor Is Angry That I Didn't Park In Front Of Her Son? (1840 Views)

"I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / My Neighbor Is An Insane Sex Maniac. / My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbor Is Angry That I Didn't Park In Front Of Her Son? by mamagee3(f): 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hi all, my neighbor does not seem happy because I decided to park my car in my drive way instead of parking next to her son.

She didn't tell me that she wasn't happy, I could tell by the expression on her face as she was driving in.

My neighbor is a Nigerian btw. What do you think?
Re: My Neighbor Is Angry That I Didn't Park In Front Of Her Son? by Vjcray: 9:06pm On Jan 06, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Is Angry That I Didn't Park In Front Of Her Son? by IamLEGEND1: 9:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
what is this nónsense

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Is Angry That I Didn't Park In Front Of Her Son? by wiringdpt(m): 9:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
This is so romantic sad

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Angry That I Didn't Park In Front Of Her Son? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE ABOUT? OP GET BRAIN PLS
Re: My Neighbor Is Angry That I Didn't Park In Front Of Her Son? by Ginaz(f): 9:14pm On Jan 06, 2016
mamagee3:
Hi all, my neighbor does not seem happy because I decided to park my car in my drive way instead of parking next to her son.

She didn't tell me that she wasn't happy, I could tell by the expression on her face as she was driving in.

She wants you to have sense
Re: My Neighbor Is Angry That I Didn't Park In Front Of Her Son? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
I actually UnderEstimated your Stupiidity and I am Greatly Sorry For that.

Don't you think? OR have you, Like the Roaming Lunatic decided To Forgo The Natural Use Of Your Brain? You can't just Be aesthetically Unpleasing & Stupiid at the Same time. It's just Outrageously Crazy!

My Point is, Try To make use Of your Brain, Try to Think! It's not a Difficult thing To do ... I know you'll still continue wallowing in Your Stupiidty BUT the Truth is That It is None Of My Business!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Angry That I Didn't Park In Front Of Her Son? by mamagee3(f): 9:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
Guys, I know this doesn't seem realistic but it is real. . .

The lady didn't seem too happy about it and I'm not being crazy or anything, it is the truth.
Re: My Neighbor Is Angry That I Didn't Park In Front Of Her Son? by obiorathesubtle: 9:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
cheesy
Re: My Neighbor Is Angry That I Didn't Park In Front Of Her Son? by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 07, 2016
This basement-dweller, where are you from? You always signify the neighbour, her son, her aunty, her cousin, her great grandfather and the deity they worship are all Nigerians. Are you not Nigerian too?
Re: My Neighbor Is Angry That I Didn't Park In Front Of Her Son? by MrCork: 12:16am On Jan 07, 2016
mamagee3:

^^^hmm..Onila! undecided

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Angry That I Didn't Park In Front Of Her Son? by pussyeater(m): 12:30am On Jan 07, 2016
mamagee3:

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\..……….

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Is Angry That I Didn't Park In Front Of Her Son? by ivyT(f): 12:31am On Jan 07, 2016
Vjcray:
kai ,guy u wicked small o
Re: My Neighbor Is Angry That I Didn't Park In Front Of Her Son? by ivyT(f): 12:33am On Jan 07, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
what is this nónsense

hi, the thng is if i download images from here;nairaland,i wont be able to view it,so frustating....
Re: My Neighbor Is Angry That I Didn't Park In Front Of Her Son? by IamLEGEND1: 12:37am On Jan 07, 2016
ivyT:

hi, the thng is if i download images from here;nairaland,i wont be able to view it,so frustating....
just get a photo editing app

preferably PicsArt

when u download the stuff,open it using the app and then save it.....it'll automatically change the format to a readable one on ur phone.
Re: My Neighbor Is Angry That I Didn't Park In Front Of Her Son? by mamagee3(f): 1:49am On Jan 07, 2016
MrCork:

^^^hmm..Onila! undecided
This is Mamagee.

MrCoke. undecided
Re: My Neighbor Is Angry That I Didn't Park In Front Of Her Son? by mamagee3(f): 1:50am On Jan 07, 2016
pussyeater:

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\..……….
Leave me alone, pvssyeater. angry
Re: My Neighbor Is Angry That I Didn't Park In Front Of Her Son? by hatux: 6:54am On Jan 07, 2016
Better still @ivyT, locate the image on your phone though the file manager and rename it ending with 'jpg'...

You can't view it because the images when downloaded ends with '0', though some apps still view it like Legend says...

Good luck to you!
Re: My Neighbor Is Angry That I Didn't Park In Front Of Her Son? by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 07, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

preferably PicsArt

when u download the stuff,open it using the app and then save it.....it'll automatically change the format to a readable one on ur phone.
heeyy..luk wuz here! *biggrin*
Re: My Neighbor Is Angry That I Didn't Park In Front Of Her Son? by IamLEGEND1: 7:44am On Jan 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:
heeyy..luk wuz here! *biggrin*
Helo,love. *creepy grin*
Had a good night I hope.

Re: My Neighbor Is Angry That I Didn't Park In Front Of Her Son? by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 07, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Helo,love. *creepy grin*
Had a good night I hope.
yeah yeah..merry xmas and happy new year love
Re: My Neighbor Is Angry That I Didn't Park In Front Of Her Son? by IamLEGEND1: 7:57am On Jan 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:
yeah yeah..merry xmas and happy new year love
Same to you dear!!!!

no one told me where the party was at,I for come make we rock each other tire. Holy rocking though.

Re: My Neighbor Is Angry That I Didn't Park In Front Of Her Son? by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 07, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

Same to you dear!!!!

no one told me where the party was at,I for come make we rock each other tire. Holy rocking though.
I didn't attnd any party..I jxt taya
Re: My Neighbor Is Angry That I Didn't Park In Front Of Her Son? by IamLEGEND1: 8:12am On Jan 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:
I didn't attnd any party..I jxt taya
beht u suppose dey rep ur moniker na.

But wait oh
na wetin make u tire for this holiday wey u no fit komot go chill.
Re: My Neighbor Is Angry That I Didn't Park In Front Of Her Son? by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 07, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
beht u suppose dey rep ur moniker na.

But wait oh
na wetin make u tire for this holiday wey u no fit komot go chill.
I don ova fat
Re: My Neighbor Is Angry That I Didn't Park In Front Of Her Son? by IamLEGEND1: 8:30am On Jan 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:
I don ova fat
Too much chicken and ice cream I presume.
Re: My Neighbor Is Angry That I Didn't Park In Front Of Her Son? by ivyT(f): 9:11am On Jan 07, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

preferably PicsArt

thank you
Re: My Neighbor Is Angry That I Didn't Park In Front Of Her Son? by ivyT(f): 9:12am On Jan 07, 2016
hatux:
Better still @ivyT, locate the image on your phone though the file manager and rename it ending with 'jpg'...

You can't view it because the images when downloaded ends with '0', though some apps still view it like Legend says...

Good luck to you!

thanks boo
Re: My Neighbor Is Angry That I Didn't Park In Front Of Her Son? by IamLEGEND1: 9:14am On Jan 07, 2016
ivyT:

thank you
don't mention it, dear.
Re: My Neighbor Is Angry That I Didn't Park In Front Of Her Son? by luvguy(m): 9:18am On Jan 07, 2016
mamagee3:

sori u mean ur 504... ?
Re: My Neighbor Is Angry That I Didn't Park In Front Of Her Son? by hatux: 10:33am On Jan 07, 2016
ivyT:

thanks boo
You're welcome wink...

(1) (Reply)

Easiest Way To Have 6 Packs(girls,these Are The Types Of Guys You Need To Go For / Am Really Thinking I Was Involved With A Witch...... Confused / Best Optimum Romantic Quotes To Make Her Fall In Love For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.