Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Best Optimum Romantic Quotes To Make Her Fall In Love For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Optimum Romantic Quotes To Make Her Fall In Love For You (1843 Views)

How I Made Her Fall In Love With Me / 10 Lovely And Romantic Quotes To Win Her Heart / Epic And Romantic Quotes Credited To "Robert Mugabe" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Optimum Romantic Quotes To Make Her Fall In Love For You by Queenknight: 3:17am On Apr 12, 2016
romantic quotes for her
Want to find the perfect romanticcontinue fro.ote to express the love you feel for your girl? Read on for 40 of the most heart-throbbing quotes to make her swoon.

Love has been the wrtting subject of multiples of poems, literature, and artwork for millennia, leaving us with a seemingly never-ending collection of the perfect quotes to describe every romantic feeling and situation. From Oscar Wilde to Dr. Seuss, from Lao Tzu to Drew Barrymore, the range of applicable offerings is vast.

And if you need to find that special little something to say to the lady in your......continue from source at http://castmelove..com.ng/2016/04/best-optimum-romantic-quotes-to-make.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Best Optimum Romantic Quotes To Make Her Fall In Love For You by davidsharpconer: 10:07am On Apr 12, 2016
So sweet nice one I love it a lot
Re: Best Optimum Romantic Quotes To Make Her Fall In Love For You by newslinegist(m): 1:31pm On Apr 12, 2016
davidsharpconer:
So sweet nice one I love it a lot
gay nothing sweet there quote author=davidsharpconer post=44629779]So sweet nice one I love it a lot[/quote]
Re: Best Optimum Romantic Quotes To Make Her Fall In Love For You by Me09050: 6:31pm On Apr 12, 2016
I love em
Re: Best Optimum Romantic Quotes To Make Her Fall In Love For You by newslinegist(m): 11:58am On Apr 13, 2016
OK I have heard bit I don't belive
Re: Best Optimum Romantic Quotes To Make Her Fall In Love For You by seductionmiss: 12:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
Nice one keep it up
Re: Best Optimum Romantic Quotes To Make Her Fall In Love For You by Me09050: 10:56pm On Apr 14, 2016
So sweet but i don't need em
Re: Best Optimum Romantic Quotes To Make Her Fall In Love For You by zicof: 8:07am On Apr 15, 2016
Kai kai kai dadi
Re: Best Optimum Romantic Quotes To Make Her Fall In Love For You by Problogger1: 1:52pm On Apr 15, 2016
I will take note of em and practice em
Re: Best Optimum Romantic Quotes To Make Her Fall In Love For You by Problogger1: 1:53pm On Apr 15, 2016
I will take note of em and practice em
Re: Best Optimum Romantic Quotes To Make Her Fall In Love For You by Queenknight: 10:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
Chae love one tin tin
Re: Best Optimum Romantic Quotes To Make Her Fall In Love For You by kaxa: 12:00am On Apr 18, 2016
Wow it is reall
Re: Best Optimum Romantic Quotes To Make Her Fall In Love For You by Problogger1: 1:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
Please be sincere
Re: Best Optimum Romantic Quotes To Make Her Fall In Love For You by Problogger1: 11:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
Worth it
Re: Best Optimum Romantic Quotes To Make Her Fall In Love For You by davidsharpconer: 8:21am On Apr 23, 2016
Hy

(1) (Reply)

She Luvs Calling Up Married Men. / Guys Come In. 5 Type Of Guyfriends U Shld Neva Roll With / Unbelievable! See How Three Teachers And Six Students Where Found N^ked Inside A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.