Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking (55635 Views)

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room / Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory / Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by soleexx(m): 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
Marriott1980:

No Paul in the Bible

No shebi I'm just Asking nii grin
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by DaddyGngeess(m): 6:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
Is not spatacus and is not pompeii. Is the legend of hercules.
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by DaddyGngeess(m): 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
hatux:
@lordoftheweed, that ain't Spartacus, the movie is titled 'Pompeii'...

That's belatio and the soldier in charge of the gladiators*don't remember his name though*
. Is not spartacus and is not pompeii. Is THE LEGEND OF HERCULES
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by colossus2: 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
DidiLove1:

No it's balcony
Wow thanks.
I even thought it was veranda sef cry
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by wheezie24(m): 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
tellwisdom:
No be studio be this?? sad
yh...coke studio
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by hatux: 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
DaddyGngeess:
. Is not spartacus and is not pompeii. Is THE LEGEND OF HERCULES
undecided
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by Luukasz(m): 6:47pm On Jan 07, 2016
Big men like Bill gates,Warren buffet,Carlos slim helu or Dangote dont show off its only kids i.e Entertainers that do.
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by Marriott1980(m): 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
soleexx:

No shebi I'm just Asking nii grin

no vexc
padi mi, i am just answering too ni
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by Themandator: 6:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
hatux:
@lordoftheweed, that ain't Spartacus, the movie is titled 'Pompeii'...

That's belatio and the soldier in charge of the gladiators*don't remember his name though*

Don't know when I will be like you : knowing the title of movies and characters.... I just know commando and Rambo...... Then Jackie Chan
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by Defcon1(m): 6:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
rheether:
Dear Boyfriend, you have till 2020 to start making the millions..
What don't you make the billions yourself.
That way you don't have to depend on your boyfriend or anybody for that matter.
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by Simonet: 7:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
Taxman is coming!!
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by ChocolateAda: 7:12pm On Jan 07, 2016
Beautiful people, I do not need to spell out what rats are to you,abi? and I am sure lots of you out there share the same amount of hatred I have for them. I mean it, this post is no joke.
I need a pied piper in my life( remember the story of that flute player who used his music to chase away rats from that town.....), yes, I need him. I am sure many of you are wandering what would make me write a post about rats, but I had to biko, I've had enough! Okay lemmie tell you what happened.

Yesterday evening, I had to bring down the our mortar from the table in the kitchen, 'cos I wanted to pound yam to make Nsala soup, and as soon as I carried the mortar to drop on the floor, two big hairy rats literally flew from God knows where to the floor barely missing my legs. Now I was still carrying the heavy mortar, and out of fear I dropped it in a bid to run out of the kitchen, but I did not move a muscle. I did not run because the mighty mortar in my hands, descended on my feet...*crying*

What did I do to these rats to deserve this treatment? I do not look for trouble,I treat them well, back in the school hostel before it was renovated, i did not keep rat poison and crayfish in my woad robe to chase them away,I've been as kind as I can be, but my kindness was not reciprocated.. So, Its payback time.
I've decided to poison them all. As soon as I click "publish " on my blogger account, I would go out and get otapiapia. I promise you, I would spare no one. Enough is enough.
visit www.aladyandlife..com
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by Dynamite02: 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
Shrine!
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by Martins042(m): 7:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
DidiLove1:

No it's balcony
na better answer. You give am
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by Gap2020(m): 7:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
300spacta
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by rheether(f): 7:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
I already made my first millions am only waiting for him to make his so nobody will be cheating the other.
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by south7313: 7:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
This isn't d first time he is showing off his sitting room nah, y r u guys making news out of nothing? Or can't dey tk a pix n dia huz again?
angry angry
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by Lordnewton1(m): 7:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
me sef go make am angry
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by kingpole: 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
Mehn that TV is too small.. But yea nice room.

texazzpete:
Decor looks a bit too gaudy for my taste. And I'd definitely go for a bigger TV.

I've seen far worse, though.
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by Skmoda360(m): 8:12pm On Jan 07, 2016
rheether:
Overly long but ok sha.
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by kateskitty(f): 8:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
rheether:

Here's a thought, and a good one. Why not start making your own millions, that way you don't wait for nobody. #Teamgirlpower
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by kateskitty(f): 8:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
rheether:
I already made my first millions am only waiting for him to make his so nobody will be cheating the other.

Girl you rock #Teamgirlpower
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
rheether:

Why not believe you as well can make it by 2020,cos nothing is impossible

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by seaga: 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Itz yummy

On the contrary, what's yummy. ....the all new you
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
seaga:

On the contrary, what's yummy. ....the all new you
yummy is something attractive.. New me?
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by MisterLawyer: 8:34pm On Jan 07, 2016
F*ck it....every post was a hit, back to back, from Politics, to Entertainment, to Crime. yet no Front page...iyalaya anybody!!!!
Lalasticlala I'm coming for you.....(red eyes shining....)

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by gidjah(m): 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
Op is very bcorrect ,that's their living room ,been there several times,quite cosy I must say .get legit and spend legit too ,BACK TO BACK !!
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by donbabchizy(m): 9:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
soleexx:
Paul of p-square?

No! Paul of silas!
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by spoman: 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
They are watching how to make more Money. no money no fun, no fun no life, no life no future.
Grind don't stop Boss.
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
I like it. I like it a lot.

It's to be kept to show an interior designer on what NOT to do embarassed
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by XaintJoel20: 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
colossus2:
Is this sitting room or parlour?
What are the differences
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by soleexx(m): 9:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
donbabchizy:

No! Paul of silas!

Silas? The one for bible? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Efe Performs At AY Live: Fans Blast Him / Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom / Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.