Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh (32490 Views)

EFCC Gets New Operational Vehicles, Pics Of EFCC Boss Magu Test Driving Them / EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal / EFCC Gets Order To Remand Chief Femi Fani-kayode For Three Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by blazetitov: 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
Chai!! Bad news for the wailers. They gonna wail through the night tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Nurse Metuh, enjoy your stay in EFCC's Five Star Hotel cell.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
All we wnat is Convictions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by akilo1: 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
Fire on the mountain,fani kayode ,fayose run run run,no wonder both of them remain quiet for time now,our yam must not be eaten like bread and butter,jail kanu,and all indicted criminals 300years grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by modath(f): 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
Excellent news!

He should be kept in custody till he divulges the whereabouts of the moneys he stole from the country

Useless goat! He must vomit the Yam by force, by fire

Mkpi!

Miss? wink
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by maestroferddi: 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
Jungle justice...
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by cabaliciouscabal: 6:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
EternalTruths:
He must not die in detention. angry

If he die nko. U go lead war against d country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by snoopdg(m): 6:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
An epoch making movie from the stable of efcc.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by thefakestan: 6:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
Metuh I know u have. Smth to say
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by jkendy(m): 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2016
When would the search light arrive Otukpo to search for David Mark nah Or is Dasuki following the dates of collection serially

14 Likes

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by Horlufemi(m): 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2016
baralatie:
Efcc went to a citizens house invited the citizen and refused to release the citizencitizen.later went to the ccort to get an order to detain a citizen.
This is abuse and unfortunate

rule of law was applied. grin

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by Lawalemi(m): 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2016
Watching this APC demonstration of power.

Let's hope there won't be tension in Nigeri in months to come

1 Like

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by Goke7: 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
Chai, Look at the way the govt is running rings around the judiciary. Even lawyers these days including the SANs have been mesmerized and beaten at their own games. Metuh as a lawyer am sure never saw this coming.

Good to have a VP as a professor of law, e make sense die and a General to cap it all. They say they are disobeying court orders but these men are only technically bamboozling the judiciary, chai

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by Luukasz(m): 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
Metuh has finally landed in hot soup he should have laid low since may29 last year but he & some folks went on spilling sh!t. Fayose is an example of a smart guy has anyone here noticed that he no longer rants like he used to do he has kept mute since he was also accused in the arms deal.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by baralatie(m): 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
Horlufemi:

rule of law was applied. grin
You mean abuse of a citizens rights before the law.
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by Intendy: 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
Monkey no dey tey for Bush.as metuh is synonymous to prison

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by modath(f): 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
WisdomCanada:
Hhahaa serves him right

I never loved this Metuh for one day and the fact that he and his PDP witch hunters stormed our collation center in Abia to make our R.O reverse the cancelled LGAs pilled up my hatred for him, lol, Talkative, Liar, thief, hahahahaha

Happy that someone can corroborate my story about how horrid this man is, met him at close quarters once & still remember the rage he has in him!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by Goke7: 6:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
baralatie:
Efcc went to a citizens house invited the citizen and refused to release the citizencitizen.later went to the ccort to get an order to detain a citizen.

My guy u know not how the law operates, its called legal creativity, even Gani in his grave will salute this Govt

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by sheyee(m): 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
Am I dreaming? Naija getting better in dis my generation ....Hope it all ends well
Buhari not smiling.

Sai Baba

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by allthingsgood: 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lock him up and throw away the keys! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by Niceiroko: 6:46pm On Jan 07, 2016
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by WisdomCanada(m): 6:46pm On Jan 07, 2016
modath:

Happy that someone can corroborate my story about how horrid this man is, met him at close quarters once & still remember the rage he has in him!!
lol the enemy of ur enemy is ur find, grin grin

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by feedthenation(m): 6:46pm On Jan 07, 2016
From just a 'friendly visit' to a 'permanent visit' in EFCC cell...

I thought Olisa Metuh is a Lawyer by profession, why can't him fight for his human rights...

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by Godfullsam(m): 6:46pm On Jan 07, 2016
baralatie:

What is this one saying undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by Goke7: 6:46pm On Jan 07, 2016
Luukasz:
Metuh has finally landed in hot soup he should have laid low since may29 last year but he & some folks went on spilling sh!t. Fayose is an example of a smart guy has anyone here noticed that he no longer rants like he used to do he has kept mute since he was also accused in the arms deal.
Fayose food still de fire

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by abbey621(m): 6:47pm On Jan 07, 2016
Metuh! Metuh! Metuh! E me lo mo pe o? It's better you return the stolen loot now and pay all applicable fines, if you die in prison no hope for PDP in 2019 and that would be just too critical for the Wailers Association of Nigeria grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by Eluwilussit(m): 6:47pm On Jan 07, 2016
emmygzy:
PDP don hear am.

Every corrupt official should be probed. They destroyed our economy. PDP had their chance. Now it is APC. How I wish this isn't a witch hunt!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by datribune: 6:47pm On Jan 07, 2016
Wit d way things ar going, i'd be surprised if GEJ & his 4 other "Presidents" escape jail. #EndTimeYamEaters

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by Horlufemi(m): 6:47pm On Jan 07, 2016
baralatie:

You mean abuse of a citizens rights before the law.

which is worse,

abuse of law by stealing money

abuse of law by detaining someone who abused the law by stealing money?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by Goke7: 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
feedthenation:
From just a 'friendly visit' to a 'permanent visit' in EFCC cell...

I thought Olisa Metuh is a Lawyer by profession, why can't him fight for his human rights...

This one pass metuh o, even a SAN will be rattled by this Govt, they are just too much for the judiciary

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by lastpage: 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
EternalTruths:
He must not die in detention. angry

You mean he too has developed CANCER.... like all other looting criminals, once they feel the heat of EFCC! grin grin grin

Lastpage!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by maestroferddi: 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
doctokwus:
After the initial 14days, efcc wud apply for another 14days till Metuh tells us all he knows, then the court wud jail him for 14years on all the counts, however to run concurrently.
As low IQed as you are, you expect Metuh's legal team not to contest this stage-managed remand order, abi?

You have been brainwashed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF / Sunday Dare: Makinde Seek Help, Stop Reacting Out Of Fear Of Your Image / Tinubu Meets Akinwumi Adesina, President Of The African Development Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.