Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,282 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh (32488 Views)

EFCC Gets New Operational Vehicles, Pics Of EFCC Boss Magu Test Driving Them / EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal / EFCC Gets Order To Remand Chief Femi Fani-kayode For Three Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by emmygzy(m): 11:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
Eluwilussit:

Oh, yeah! The APC guys are all saints. I wish they jail all PDP guys. PDP had a chance to lead us to greatness but chose to ruin the economy. Not only that, how did APC manage to win them? They had both the yam and the knife. If they did the needful, GEJ would still be the president or someone more suitable. Not the sadist and despot we have today.

All I am saying is that PDP has itself to blame. They sabotaged Jonathan. Now everybody don hear am. What's Dasuki's contribution apart from dishing out pay? Anineh was just dormant. It is their wahala. Make APC deal with the lot. cheesy
one crate of origin for you jare. They collected the money from Jonathan and pocketed it and worked against him. They should vomit it to buhari.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by Eluwilussit(m): 11:52pm On Jan 07, 2016
emmygzy:
one crate of origin for you jare. They collected the money from Jonathan and pocketed it and worked against him. They should vomit it to buhari.

Emmy eh, the thing dey pain me. These guys were so unfair to Jonathan. They must vomit every kobo. They gave the man a bad name. I am with Bubu on this. Our money or jail.

Those working with Bubu now go know say them no fit fucck up. Work(good or bad) or face trouble when govt change. grin
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by podosci(m): 12:42am On Jan 08, 2016
Wike ordered an investigation.... Got the report and kept on wailing about Ameachi stealing rivers treasury...
My Question is, Is the Attorney General of River state dead? Or is Wike to dumb to know his Attorney General can start criminal proceedings against Ameachi? Either Wike is a genuine Wailer or he is just too dumb

1 Like

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by WaffenSS(m): 12:49am On Jan 08, 2016
kenonze:
Good.

I heard he refuse to eat?
I plead with EFCC to keep warming the same food until better hunger go waya am wella. Don't serve him new meal.
In fact increase the liquidity of his beans and pap

Nna you sure say no be prison warden you be?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by arresa: 1:14am On Jan 08, 2016
modath:

Nurse be forming bad guy before..

A nor fit laugh grin cheesy

Abeg, where are our brothers nah, Fayose,& FFK

They are too silent for my liking!! cheesy

FFK never write another idiotic essay and Fayose don disappear.... cheesy
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by babafirst(m): 6:31am On Jan 08, 2016
hmuhammad:
thanks for that correction, wailers should go and die
You welcome bro.But it's the truth.I am not a Northerner(Infact mixed breed lol SS and SW)but I love the Baba,even if he arrest my Papa for corruption #FireonBuhari!!!!!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by hmuhammad(m): 7:33am On Jan 08, 2016
babafirst:
You welcome bro.But it's the truth.I am not a Northerner(Infact mixed breed lol SS and SW)but I love the Baba,even if he arrest my Papa for corruption #FireonBuhari!!!!!
EFCC don bundle my papa friend, but I don't give a damn undecided

1 Like

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by babafirst(m): 7:54am On Jan 08, 2016
hmuhammad:
EFCC don bundle my papa friend, but I don't give a damn undecided
Loool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by bakila: 2:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
Eluwilussit:

Emmy eh, the thing dey pain me. These guys were so unfair to Jonathan. They must vomit every kobo. They gave the man a bad name. I am with Bubu on this. Our money or jail.

Those working with Bubu now go know say them no fit fucck up. Work(good or bad) or face trouble when govt change. grin
Good my friend you have begin to repent, regardless that you still use the wailers word of bubu. Sai bubu, who send them to receive boos for their atrocities in prison.
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by Eluwilussit(m): 3:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
bakila:

Good my friend you have begin to repent, regardless that you still use the wailers word of bubu. Sai bubu, who send them to receive boos for their atrocities in prison.

Bro, happy new year. Longest time. How have u been? Been worried about you. Glad to read from you.

Actually, I was beginning to think that you were only interested in PMB winning the election, as I have hardly come across your post. Bro, hope we get to talk. Is there any coded way I can reach u? Can't put out my ID here. Lol

How's family?
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by adconline(m): 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
So efcc had been detaining him without a court order Now it wants the same court it had ignored to approve of further detention??
I thought Naija no detention more than 48hrs without charging it court??
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by bakila: 5:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
Eluwilussit:

Bro, happy new year. Longest time. How have u been? Been worried about you. Glad to read from you.

Actually, I was beginning to think that you were only interested in PMB winning the election, as I have hardly come across your post. Bro, hope we get to talk. Is there any coded way I can reach u? Can't put out my ID here. Lol

How's family?
I like Nigeria well well, it's more than Buhari. You go to Ghana, Niger, Cameroun and Togo you see governance. Let's not talk of US or UK.
I am fine we will talk one day?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) / Gunboats And Landing Craft Of The Nigerian Army Amphibious Forces / Court Suspends Dino Melaye's Recall (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.