Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh (32491 Views)

EFCC Gets New Operational Vehicles, Pics Of EFCC Boss Magu Test Driving Them / EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal / EFCC Gets Order To Remand Chief Femi Fani-kayode For Three Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by Boeing777pilot: 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
Machyne:
honestly, Nigerian youths are d problem of this country. see as pple dey shout "good", "excellent"....our democracy is at stake without constant disregard of court order and tyrannical tendencies of our president and pple are here praising efcc who are now tools in d hands of a dictator. I pity una

Sharap Dia.
Point out one single court order that was disobeyed?
You sef wan join critize.
If you don't know ask questions.
Can't you see that all the certified wailers are now quiet?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by Goke7: 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
maestroferddi:
Oga oga stop whipping up unnecessary sentiments.

Was I supposed to praise for sounding so ignorant?

You tell me who other than an impressionable and dull primary school pupil would come on social media to imply that military officers nay soldiers who are untrained in law are legally more knowledgeable than trained lawyers?

You are the ignorant one here, do you think soldiers are only taught how to fight and shoot people? Pls do some research and get a life, soldiers do a lot of training and research just like scholars and professors do. That's why When you guys call PMB dullard, I laugh in several languages. grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by dazdilijae(m): 9:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
Plenip:
Nurse metuh ! Enjoy your stay.Seriously,
I am yet to be convinced that GEJ would not be tried,he should be prepared.
The wailers should start reharsal so that it will not catch them at unawares.

Even in your wildest dream he won't see the four corners of any court room.
If you wish we could go on a bet of my one hundred thousand naira to your apology ( for the insult u are about to rain on me) grin
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by omonnakoda: 9:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
Goke7:

I do not inted to argue further but its so clear now you misunderstood me from the beginning, what I was trying to say is that with a VP who is a professor of law and a President with a strong professional military background, they know the technicalities and the loopholes in the judiciary which our Nigerian lawyers explore to get alleged crimes suspect get off the hook so easily. They too are exploring those technicalities which is frustrating the lawyers defending the guys who are being arrested. Even these lawyers know that the govt is right but they the lawyers are only trying to get public sympathy by saying the govt disobeys court orders, wonder why dasuki is begging?

Hope you understand me now, its not about any soldier appearing before any judge.
Well your point is not really tenable there are better qualified people than the President and the VP to do that and they are in government employ already they will win some and lose some depending on how strong their case is on each occasion. There is no evidence that the presidency gets involved in prosecutions.
What next if presidency cracks the power problem you will say Buhari is good in Engineering?
Was it not the same Buhari that jailed Fela and killed drug pushers? Did he not know law then? May be you are not old enough to remember the other things he did with his tribunals

NONE whatsoever and to be honest with you the line of argument you put forward is the reason I took you on in the first place. It is very childish thinking or frankly the thinking of one who knows nothing of real life

1 Like

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by babafirst(m): 9:40pm On Jan 07, 2016
kennygee:
All we wnat is Convictions.
Patience my sister,you will get the convictions,everything na step by step.When they started with revelations people called for arrests now arrests are being made,the convictions will follow after trials in courts of competent jurisdiction.And don't forget the criminals are rich and trial could take months,even years,some cases will get up to the supreme court(lawyers must make their money too nau).So patience patience patience.
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by babafirst(m): 9:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
maestroferddi:
Jungle justice...
.......for jungle stealing/looting.
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by babafirst(m): 9:47pm On Jan 07, 2016
feedthenation:
From just a 'friendly visit' to a 'permanent visit' in EFCC cell...

I thought Olisa Metuh is a Lawyer by profession, why can't him fight for his human rights...
Olisa Metuh na charge and bail lawyer joh.He couldn't even maneuver loot into his account without leaving any trace.
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by Goke7: 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
omonnakoda:

Well your point is not really tenable there are better qualified people than the President and the VP to do that and they are in government employ already they will win some and lose some depending on how strong their case is on each occasion. There is no evidence that the presidency gets involved in prosecutions.
What next if presidency cracks the power problem you will say Buhari is good in Engineering?
Was it not the same Buhari that jailed Fela and killed drug pushers? Did he not know law then? May be you are not old enough to remember the other things he did with his tribunals

NONE whatsoever and to be honest with you the line of argument you put forward is the reason I took you on in the first place. It is very childish thinking or frankly the thinking of one who knows nothing of real life

Again you are misunderstanding me and even adding some insults, well like I said earlier I don't need your validation, but its so clear the different approach this govt have toward criminal cases, the Buhari of 1984 is not as experienced as the buhari of now with a different system of govt. and for your information military guys are better strategists than civilians, wonder where civil engineering emnated from?, (from the military) so if buahri cracked the problem of power, then he knows what he is doing. I deal a lot with the military so I know what they can do, we civilians underate them a lot cos we think their job is all about shooting people. I just wonder how you will feel too if I had used same words you have used here on me, I never forced my opinion on anyone here in the first place. If you do not agree with me then let's move on but to pass judgement on me for sharing my personal experiences which may be different from yours is most unfortunate. Once again thanks
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by babafirst(m): 9:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
adebammy:

Fayose will do dat
Fayose no be nurse nauuu na butcher.Abi na because you see am with knife dey butcher meat for market you think say na surgical knife im dey use operate human beingNa alapata knife im hold no be surgical blade.
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by buzos: 9:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
This APC political drama is becoming more interesting. Base on what is happening now, i have no doubt that even GEJ, OBJ and IBB will definitely be docked at last. Never again will nigerians suffer because of corruption! never again will any corrupt person/politician enjoy his/her ill gotten wealth, and never again will corruption exist in Nigeria. Fellow Nigerians, let us rise and kill this poison called corruption before it kills us. Long live Buhari, long live Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by Lumiere91: 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2016
[quote author=you are wicked oooo
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by babafirst(m): 9:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
hmuhammad:
so you've forgotten so soon how people bought scratch cards and how yam farmers donated for his campaign? You forgot how people were asked to send text messages to certain codes and get your account debited to Buhari Support Organization account? You've equally forgotten how NCC were asked to pay a whooping sum of N500 million damages for illegally stopping the procedure? Masses donated, Buhari is loved by northerner. He doesn't need to visit north to garner a whooping 13million votes.... north see Buhari as their god

God bless PMB
God bless PYO

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria
Buhari is loved everywhere not only in the North.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by KMJY(f): 10:09pm On Jan 07, 2016
hmuhammad:
so you've forgotten so soon how people bought scratch cards and how yam farmers donated for his campaign? You forgot how people were asked to send text messages to certain codes and get your account debited to Buhari Support Organization account? You've equally forgotten how NCC were asked to pay a whooping sum of N500 million damages for illegally stopping the procedure? Masses donated, Buhari is loved by northerner. He doesn't need to visit north to garner a whooping 13million votes.... north see Buhari as their god

God bless PMB
God bless PYO

I bet you the whole donations can not host a local government rally let alone governorship not to talk of a presidential campaign that was not only staged in one state but the 36 states of the federation. Let's be analytical here: How much does it cost for a presidential candidate and his party stalwarts to book a flight say from Abuja to Kano? How much would it cost them to book a hotel room? How much is the cost of adverts on all media? How much would they spend on party faithfuls at the state, local and ward levels? How much would they give each of these party members to go campaigning in their various places. Bros, forget propaganda and face the fact. The same thing that APC is accusing PDP of is what can be found of them. Just enjoy it while it lasts. Power will soon change hands. Then you will understand how painful is it to witch hunt the opposing party
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by emmygzy(m): 10:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
Eluwilussit:

Every corrupt official should be probed. They destroyed our economy. PDP had their chance. Now it is APC. How I wish this isn't a witch hunt!
people in APC are saints. Heavenly saints abi. Dem no peobe how aregbesola LOOT his state to the extent of nor paying salary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by WOCKHARDI(m): 10:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
No matter what you hero worshippers say, I see tyranny at work. Lopsided anti corruption investigation. Reminiscent of 1984/85.
There is this play, I think written by one professor , titled " The man died " - who kept silent in the midst of tyranny. I don't know how far we can go with this silence of the ' most educated ' people that should speak out against the tyrannical tendencies of our No.1 citizen. Things just aren't adding up .Is it like the winner takes it all?
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by KMJY(f): 10:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
hmuhammad:
I bet you the whole donations can not host a local government rally let alone governorship not to talk of a presidential campaign that was not only staged in one state but the 36 states of the federation. Let's be analytical here: How much does it cost for a presidential candidate and his party stalwarts to book a flight say from Abuja to Kano? How much would it cost them to book a hotel room? How much is the cost of adverts on all media? How much would they spend on party faithfuls at the state, local and ward levels? How much would they give each of these party members to go campaigning in their various places. Bros, forget propaganda and face the fact. The same thing that APC is accusing PDP of is what can be found of them. Just enjoy it while it lasts. Power will soon change hands. Then you will understand how painful is it to witch hunt the opposing party
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by babafirst(m): 10:12pm On Jan 07, 2016
maestroferddi:
You talk like a village ten year-old primary school pupil.

Just go through the crap you been typing all along and tell me why there shouldn't age consideration for interacting in a medium like this...
Been following your discussion with Goke,I thought you would counter him logically with facts but you ended up with pointless insults.You seem to be the one acting like a primary school pupil here because you did not provide any intellectual substance to prove he sounds like a primary school pupil.He mentioned some points,Chatam House lecture,Army /Shiite problem,counter those points first and not insults.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by 400billionman: 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
kenonze:
Good.

I heard he refuse to eat?
I plead with EFCC to keep warming the same food until better hunger go waya am wella. Don't serve him new meal.
In fact increase the liquidity of his beans and pap

Your Tunubi or Amaechi may be next.
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by 400billionman: 10:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
Plenip:
Nurse metuh ! Enjoy your stay.Seriously,
I am yet to be convinced that GEJ would not be tried,he should be prepared.
The wailers should start reharsal so that it will not catch them at unawares.

Try Tompolo and Okonjo Iweala before GEJ..
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by babafirst(m): 10:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
Goke7:

You are the ignorant one here, do you think soldiers are only taught how to fight and shoot people? Pls do some research and get a life, soldiers do a lot of training and research just like scholars and professors do. That's why When you guys call PMB dullard, I laugh in several languages. grin

Leave him with his ignorance,he has forgotten there are lawyers in the military and there is a legal dept in the military.
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by Jabioro: 10:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
kenonze:
Good.

I heard he refuse to eat?
I plead with EFCC to keep warming the same food until better hunger go waya am wella. Don't serve him new meal.
In fact increase the liquidity of his beans and pap
He soon start to speak in tongues. then he ask for food ..Baaaaad niga !

1 Like

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by feeloscar(m): 10:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
jtizie:
Before now olisa metuh said he bliv dat he wil be d next target. Now d big question is: was it because he is pdp publicity secretary?. If not fraud where did apc get d money 2 win d election?. Pmb was once accused of taken money unlawfully before d election when we were in military era. As d saying goes any thief dat is in apc automatically becomes a saint. Let us see how d movie titled: pmb past government probe wil end. We are watching. Thank u nigeria

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by Eluwilussit(m): 10:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
emmygzy:
people in APC are saints. Heavenly saints abi. Dem no peobe how aregbesola LOOT his state to the extent of nor paying salary.

Oh, yeah! The APC guys are all saints. I wish they jail all PDP guys. PDP had a chance to lead us to greatness but chose to ruin the economy. Not only that, how did APC manage to win them? They had both the yam and the knife. If they did the needful, GEJ would still be the president or someone more suitable. Not the sadist and despot we have today.

All I am saying is that PDP has itself to blame. They sabotaged Jonathan. Now everybody don hear am. What's Dasuki's contribution apart from dishing out pay? Anineh was just dormant. It is their wahala. Make APC deal with the lot. cheesy
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by Goke7: 10:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
babafirst:
Leave him with his ignorance,he has forgotten there are lawyers in the military and there is a legal dept in the military.

Mhen I tire o, even someone else here have been arguing this point here with me that military guys know nothing about the law. My problem here is that some fellows here think they know so much than you and start insulting you that you are childish just because our life experiences might be different. I learn a lot from folks here who have a different life experience from mine but some fellows just continue to argue cos they feel they have superior experiences.

Anyway I wish anyone good luck who wants to fight with this govt with so much capacity. Cheers bro

1 Like

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by NovusHomo(m): 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
Pavore9:
If Nurse Metuh is detained who takes care of the patient?

Barrister FFK. grin
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by btkenward(m): 10:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
Court is setting them free because they have money, if u are d one that still 5k, u will be judged accordingly without anything bail. And we Nigerian youths are still protesting and support the release of those that diverted the money to be benefited by us all. What a shame to us.Some Nigerian are not happy because most of the people accused and arrestedare mostly PDP members, and we shouldask ourselves that how many APC members are in d last administration, for the present administration to start arresting them to.
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by Bobnotrouble: 10:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
Fantastic!
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by wink2015(m): 10:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
[size=18pt]Like Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti state, Olise Metuh allowed his mouth to let loose in the course of criticising the Apc leadership of President Buhari. Meanwhile, he belong to the Anenih, Bode George corrupt group of politicians.[/size]
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by hmuhammad(m): 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2016
babafirst:
Buhari is loved everywhere not only in the North.
thanks for that correction, wailers should go and die

1 Like

Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by hmuhammad(m): 10:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
KMJY:
you see what we are talking about. The donations cannot host a local govt chairman, you see the reason why you guys are very corrupt.... they got 5billion naira from Nigeria farmers. Now look at it this way, assuming 1million Nigerians donated 1k each to Buhari support organization.... the total of 1 billion naira will be realized, and I believe over 5million donated. do not also forget thaat an old woman donated her life savings of 1 million naira, I know of business men that donated atleast 2million naira each. Buhari is your president so you should continue wailing and crying till 2019 or 2023
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by poseidon12: 11:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
jtizie:
Before now olisa metuh said he bliv dat he wil be d next target. Now d big question is: was it because he is pdp publicity secretary?. If not fraud where did apc get d money 2 win d election?. Pmb was once accused of taken money unlawfully before d election when we were in military era. As d saying goes any thief dat is in apc automatically becomes a saint. Let us see how d movie titled: pmb past government probe wil end. We are watching. Thank u nigeria
Don't mind the goons. Their own time will come to tell us how they funded Buhari's campaign.
Re: EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh by sunsewa: 11:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
magistrate court in abj orders kanu release on bail,but they disaobeyed it,but the same court granted their wish on metuh detension and they obeyed it,well the world is a merry go round,take note of it cos no hiss tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Replies CNBC's Tweet That Aruma Oteh Is The 1st African VP Of WB / Saraki Decorates Dino Melaye With Senator Of The Year Award (Photos) / Court Suspends Dino Melaye's Recall (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.