Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,290 members, 7,829,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Understanding Christianity : Out Of Eden - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Understanding Christianity : Out Of Eden (8381 Views)

Where Exactly Is Garden Of Eden??? / Understanding Christianity And Islam In The Wake Of Global Terror / Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Understanding Christianity : Out Of Eden by Image123(m): 1:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

So how was Jesus the MESSIAH? It was prophesied that the Messiah would be from David's line. Mary wasn't.

Mary's genealogy in Luke 3v31,23 traces the David line. What does it matter to you anyway?
Re: Understanding Christianity : Out Of Eden by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
Image123:

Mary's genealogy in Luke 3v31,23 traces the David line. What does it matter to you anyway?
It traces Joseph's not Mary's. I know you love to lie especially when defending Christianity. Don't make them so obvious.

What does it matter to you that it matters to me? tongue

3 Likes

Re: Understanding Christianity : Out Of Eden by Image123(m): 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

It traces Joseph's not Mary's. I know you love to lie especially when defending Christianity. Don't make them so obvious.

What does it matter to you that it matters to me? tongue

Matthew traces Joseph's while Luke traces Mary's. You don't know or study Bible, try and listen to people that do. Life would be senseless if it didn't matter to you, we're in agreement there.
Re: Understanding Christianity : Out Of Eden by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2016
Image123:

Matthew traces Joseph's while Luke traces Mary's. You don't know or study Bible..
Maybe you should read the verses you posted and show how they trace his lineage from Mary.

Image123:

You don't know or study Bible..
What does my knowledge of the Bible have to do with your lies up there? You're the one trying to fit more fiction into the Bible, not me. grin

Luke 3:23 Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph,
Pay attention to the bold. I know the blood of Jesus has dimmed your vision, but please, stay focused. Where logic fails, always insert a miracle.

3 Likes

Re: Understanding Christianity : Out Of Eden by stonemasonn: 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
@sonOfLucifer I wonder why God favored the herdsman(Abel) over the farmer (Cain). Could it be a sublime reason why herdsmen have always had disputes with farmers from the middle east to north Africa over the centuries.

1 Like

Re: Understanding Christianity : Out Of Eden by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
stonemasonn:

@sonOfLucifer I wonder why God favored the herdsman(Abel) over the farmer (Cain).
GOD is not a vegetararian.

stonemasonn:
Could it be a sublime reason why herdsmen have always had disputes with farmers from the middle east to north Africa over the centuries.
Not sure, but 'unspiritual thinking' says that cows, and generally livestock, feed on plants/agricultural produce. This could be responsible for the tensions, as farmers back then probably lost some of their farm produce to livestock grazing. Plausible.

1 Like

Re: Understanding Christianity : Out Of Eden by Image123(m): 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Maybe you should read the verses you posted and show how they trace his lineage from Mary.

What does my knowledge of the Bible have to do with your lies up there? You're the one trying to fit more fiction into the Bible, not me. grin

Pay attention to the bold. I know the blood of Jesus has dimmed your vision, but please, stay focused. Where logic fails, always insert a miracle.

Don't be irrational. You should have noticed by now that the Matthew genealogy is different from the Luke genealogy. i will help you, i was born to do that ehn. Matthew clearly indicates "begets", Luke uses "son", the same word can be translated as son-in-law. Hebrew custom didn't permit women to enter their geneology. So even if a family ended with a daughter, instead of naming her,they usually inserted her husband. I pray your reasoning doesn't fail.

1 Like

Re: Understanding Christianity : Out Of Eden by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
Image123:

Don't be irrational. You should have noticed by now that the Matthew genealogy is different from the Luke genealogy. i will help you, i was born to do that ehn. Matthew clearly indicates "begets", Luke uses "son", the same word can be translated as son-in-law. Hebrew custom didn't permit women to enter their geneology. So even if a family ended with a daughter, instead of naming her,they usually inserted her husband. I pray your reasoning doesn't fail.
grin grin
Oh the sophistry... Holy Ghost doing wonders. I don hear something.. adopt pikin, adopt im mama join. grin
Re: Understanding Christianity : Out Of Eden by Image123(m): 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

grin grin
Oh the sophistry... Holy Ghost doing wonders. I don hear something.. adopt pikin, adopt im mama join. grin

Show how it is deceptive or false or keep quiet like you usually do.
Re: Understanding Christianity : Out Of Eden by Nobody: 5:36am On Jan 20, 2016
Image123:

Show how it is deceptive or false or keep quiet like you usually do.
You agree with me the Savior was merely adopted, and didn't have David's blood running through his veins. Same way Moses was adopted, but had no legitimacy to Pharoah's throne. If Jesus was a 'MESSIAH', he wasn't the one foretold of in the Old Testament.

1 Like

Re: Understanding Christianity : Out Of Eden by Image123(m): 11:54am On Jan 20, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

You agree with me the Savior was merely adopted, and didn't have David's blood running through his veins. Same way Moses was adopted, but had no legitimacy to Pharoah's throne. If Jesus was a 'MESSIAH', he wasn't the one foretold of in the Old Testament.

i made no such agreement. You claimed that Jesus not being the biological son of Joseph is not a descendant of David, i showed you that He is a descendant of David, both through Mary and Joseph's lineage. BTW, there is nothing wrong with being adopted as to call it merely. An human being's value is not by adoption or no adoption. There are many adopted children that go on to do better than so called un-adopted children. Jesus had God's blood running through His veins, He also had human blood running through. Those are the qualifications for Him to be the Messiah. Today, He reigns in many lives, and He is coming to reign over all the earth, whether you like it, misunderstand it, insult it or laugh over it. In other words, you are of little or no significance in the scheme of things. Again, the Bible traces the lineage of Mary to David, to Adam and to God.

2 Likes

Re: Understanding Christianity : Out Of Eden by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
Image123:

i made no such agreement
Sure. Adopting Jesus spiritually transferred Joseph's DNA to Jesus.

Image123:

You claimed that Jesus not being the biological son of Joseph is not a descendant of David, i showed you that He is a descendant of David, both through Mary and Joseph's lineage.
Keep lying for your dead Messiah. You've failed to show any verse from the Bible that supports your claim that Mary also descended from David. A vulture among hens remains a vulture. A bastard remains a bastard.

Image123:

An human being's value is not by adoption or no adoption. There are many adopted children that go on to do better than so called un-adopted children.
This is a different argument. Remember my earlier advice to you to stay focused. The OT prophesied the Messiah would be from David's line. Don't try to bend prophesy to fit your narrative. The veracity of Mary's claim isn't the subject of this discussion. The OT prophesied a Messiah from David's LINE. SOLOMON wasn't adopted. Jesus was.

Image123:

Jesus had God's blood running through His veins, He also had human blood running through.
God's blood ni, mineral water ko. Same way you have lies running through your veins. See your next statement
Image123:

Those are the qualifications for Him to be the Messiah.
Lies, lies and more lies. The qualifications of the Messiah are stated clearly in the Bible. Maybe you should study your Bible like you claim to. Oh well, religion takes the form of the mind who believes.

Image123:

Today, He reigns in many lives, and He is coming to reign over all the earth, whether you like it, misunderstand it, insult it or laugh over it. In other words, you are of little or no significance in the scheme of things. Again, the Bible traces the lineage of Mary to David, to Adam and to God.
You can repeat the bold endlessly for all I care. Don't feel hurt or take it personal. Your GOD isn't the first, neither would it be the last, to be brought down by the forces of logic and reason. Your GOD(all three of HIM) slept with another man's wife, to give birth to HIMSELF. I mean, what greater blasphemy is there?
grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Understanding Christianity : Out Of Eden by Image123(m): 11:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
Sure. Adopting Jesus spiritually transferred Joseph's DNA to Jesus.
Jesus was not adopted, He was the Son of Mary. However, there is nothing wrong or bad in being adopted or do you think so or your new god told you so?

Keep lying for your dead Messiah. You've failed to show any verse from the Bible that supports your claim that Mary also descended from David. A vulture among hens remains a vulture. A bastard remains a bastard.

Jesus is alive forever, He's alive.... Complete the song. The geneology of Luke 3 is different from that of Matthew1 in case you have failed to notice. Matthew 1 geneology is that of Joseph where the word "begat" is repeatedly used, indicating the physical or biological processes involved.
Mat 1:16 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.

Luke's account uses "the son of" instead of "begat". This is very common with Jewish/Hebrew custom where the same word for son-in-law is translated as son, and the woman is not placed in geneology. Luke 3 traces Mary's geneology to David. i need to beg you to be reasonable. You do not require faith for this, let's see that logic/reasoning faculty put to use. Jesus was not born to unmarried parents. i'm not a muslim or unbeliever like you. Calling Jesus or God or me names is rather foolish on your part, it adds or removes no value to truth.

This is a different argument. Remember my earlier advice to you to stay focused. The OT prophesied the Messiah would be from David's line. Don't try to bend prophesy to fit your narrative. The veracity of Mary's claim isn't the subject of this discussion. The OT prophesied a Messiah from David's LINE. SOLOMON wasn't adopted. Jesus was.

You are actually the one losing focus by bringing in up spurious allegations about Jesus been adopted. His been adopted or not brings nothing significant to the table. Although Jesus was not adopted as He was the Son of Mary, no Bible passage states that the Messiah must not be adopted. Several Bible passages talk about things that Jesus(the Messiah) did and fulfilled from birth to ministry to death to teaching to resurrection. It's folly to skip all that and hide your tail between your legs in an adoption distraction. The facts haunt you even in your dream. Nobody mentioned SOLOMON, can you stay focused or have you started using? "Hebrew custom didn't permit women to enter their geneology. So even if a family ended with a daughter, instead of naming her,they usually inserted her husband. I pray your reasoning doesn't fail."

God's blood ni, mineral water ko. Same way you have lies running through your veins. See your next statement

Lies, lies and more lies. The qualifications of the Messiah are stated clearly in the Bible. Maybe you should study your Bible like you claim to. Oh well, religion takes the form of the mind who believes.

Kindly educate us on the qualifications of the Messiah stated clearly in the Bible, thanks. Oh, of course i know you don't have an answer to that, that's not news.

You can repeat the bold endlessly for all I care. Don't feel hurt or take it personal. Your GOD isn't the first, neither would it be the last, to be brought down by the forces of logic and reason. Your GOD(all three of HIM) slept with another man's wife, to give birth to HIMSELF. I mean, what greater blasphemy is there?
grin grin grin
You have failed to be logical or reasonable. Your feeble attempts are emotive not logical. Learn the difference and rein in those wild feelings, you are the cause of your miseries.

2 Likes

Re: Understanding Christianity : Out Of Eden by PastorAIO: 10:42pm On Jan 23, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
Part 1: HERE
"WHATTTTTTTT? WETIIIINNNN? YOU DEY MAD? [b]You, you you think say I be vegetarian, eh Cain? [/b]Why you like to dey behave like your Papa? What is this?

As I approached this line I was half expecting to read: "Whatttt? Leaves?? What do you take me for, a Goat?"
Re: Understanding Christianity : Out Of Eden by Nmeri17: 9:01pm On Feb 15, 2016
Not as d0pe as the first episode but op still smashed sha smiley

1 Like

Re: Understanding Christianity : Out Of Eden by feeltee: 10:59am On Feb 17, 2016
Are you a God fearing keyboardist with excellent skills? Do you have the qualities a true praise/worshiper must possess? If yes, there shall be auditioning on February 25, 2016 at 75, Aina street, off Grammar School, Ojodu. Lagos.

Call or whatsapp Tayo on 08020752514 for more information.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do We Identify A Righteous Person? / Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix / 6 New Year Resolutions For Catholics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.