Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! (2775 Views)

Say Something Nice About Your Ex / This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) / Type Something Nice/ Funny About The Poster Above You ;D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by grad2012(f): 7:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
dukeolumde:

How was ur day dear?
it wasjust der and stressful jare .so where have u been all dis while ehn?
Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 07, 2016
joliyp:
I will rather be troll for something good
thanks smiley
Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by firstking01(m): 8:00pm On Jan 07, 2016
Luv y'all,,,,dats all i 've got to dispense cool
Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by firstking01(m): 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
I will not be a part of this nonsense!
obiora...dis ur name reminds me of one of my friend grin...anyway, loosen up small na, d thread is a friendly onecheesy
Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by obiorathesubtle: 8:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
firstking01:
obiora...dis ur name reminds me of one of my friend grin...anyway, loosen up small na, d thread is a friendly onecheesy
lemme guess.. That your friend na very crazy guy abi?.. I've never heard of any obiora who is normal.. undecided

Anyway.. I might not have anyone to tag and be "friendly" with or at..
Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by firstking01(m): 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
lemme guess.. That your friend na very crazy guy abi?.. I've never heard of any obiora who is normal.. undecided

Anyway.. I might not have anyone to tag and be "friendly" with or at..
he used to missbehave sha, bt admission favoured him along the line...he's nw a grad in mech...so, sm obiora are normal...only speak for urslf broda man.
Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by mzvyne(f): 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
something nice.
Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
LegalBaby:
quiinnbee it's me...!!! miss u much! regards 2 yetty .sure u know who now. dont mention my old i am now lowkey kiss
i figured.just wanted to be sure.we got ish though.
Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by Emodeee: 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
I know you must have heard it a lot of times, here i am, i want to say it once again.

Missmossy, i love you.
Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
grad2012:

Around... how was Christmas?

1 Like

Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by Maxi112: 8:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
joliyp:
let assume you r told to say something nice to a chatmate in this section who would that be? let me set d ball rolling?

maxi112 ....I think you r a great guy and quite intelligent your epic response to issue is quite amazing and matured!!! I like u as a person

diddydiva

I like your personality am sure u don't know me but your personality say a lot about you the way u compose yourself when issues turn against you is great

wristbangle

you are every where, I like ur personallity this minute your post is funny next is serious I think you will make a good husband to your wife cos you too matured

laveda

I admire you alot you know how to balance your conversation , your intelligence speaks a lot about you!!! am sure your heart is beautiful the way your physical composure I like you"""" am sure you will be a good mother and home keeper

over to you guys say something nice to someone tonight it could help someone

mind not my English so tired
joliyp for sure..... that babe carolyner sha, e Don finish oh
Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by Kaylexzy(m): 8:52pm On Jan 07, 2016
OK....

So I still don't know much about pe here.. sad

Wat am I gonna tell dem now?

Ok

U are all nice folks... love reading some of Ur comments... wink
Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by robosky02(m): 9:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
grad2012:
d. embarassed

robosky02 ? smiley

yea bae its been a good day

1 Like

Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
joliyp:
let assume you r told to say something nice to a chatmate in this section who would that be? let me set d ball rolling?

maxi112 ....I think you r a great guy and quite intelligent your epic response to issue is quite amazing and matured!!! I like u as a person

diddydiva

I like your personality am sure u don't know me but your personality say a lot about you the way u compose yourself when issues turn against you is great

wristbangle

you are every where, I like ur personallity this minute your post is funny next is serious I think you will make a good husband to your wife cos you too matured

laveda

I admire you alot you know how to balance your conversation , your intelligence speaks a lot about you!!! am sure your heart is beautiful the way your physical composure I like you"""" am sure you will be a good mother and home keeper

over to you guys say something nice to someone tonight it could help someone

mind not my English so tired
Haha. Mine is something cool. But I don't wanna say what her moniker is but she knew herself.
Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by TrapLORD(m): 9:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
funlord:
undecided

_Buttlicking remixed for 2016!!!!
grin my nigga!

1 Like

Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by LegalBaby(f): 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
quiinnBee:
i figured.just wanted to be sure.we got ish though.

aww bae u got me worried now, i will buzz u wen i recover if u knw what i mean . i'm sorry though sad
Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 07, 2016
LegalBaby:

aww bae u got me worried now, i will buzz u wen i recover if u knw what i mean . i'm sorry though sad
I get grin But this new one though.female.
Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by LegalBaby(f): 10:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
quiinnBee:
I get grin But this new one though.female.

haha i explain later kiss kiss kiss
Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 07, 2016
LegalBaby:

haha i explain later kiss kiss kiss
it bests be a good one
Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by LegalBaby(f): 10:58pm On Jan 07, 2016
quiinnBee:
it bests be a good one

cry tongue
Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by tosyne2much(m): 11:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
Kingsasian:
To the great Is,le12, Exp,lorer, Tosyne,2much and Emu,smith I want to say a big thank you for enlightening me more on your various posts and I always look forward to reading more of your posts. You guys are just too much. God bless you.
Thanks for the mention bro. God bless cool
Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by polariss(m): 11:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
K..let me say mine
Missclassy wen wil u come bak to class

Sewiously..aint gat nothing to say
Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by yunglivochi(m): 2:33am On Jan 08, 2016
cool grin av bin around 4 a while shout out 2 tosyne2much his threads are always awesum
Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by phlamesG: 5:42am On Jan 08, 2016
joliyp:
really? oya say yr mind
I should send you a pm so we could talk privately
Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by CaroLyner(f): 11:02am On Jan 08, 2016
Maxi112:
joliyp for sure..... that babe carolyner sha, e Don finish oh
i dont get...
Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by Maxi112: 11:48am On Jan 08, 2016
CaroLyner:
i dont get...
just wanna call ya attentions kk
Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by CaroLyner(f): 2:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
Maxi112:
just wanna call ya attentions kk
Oh cheesy hope you're great
Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by Maxi112: 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
CaroLyner:
Oh cheesy hope you're great
ya!!! How u doing so far?
Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
Happy birthday pussysandie smiley
Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by CaroLyner(f): 3:23pm On Jan 08, 2016
Maxi112:
ya!!! How u doing so far?
am very well.thank you
Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
grad2012:

Iv been in Port Harcourt. Travelled on the 28th of December and came back on the 3rd of January... grin grin grin grin
Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by Twaci(f): 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
domopps:
Sinaj and Twaci those guys are so amazing, super intelligent, cool to have as friends, their approach to issues is just classic and out of this world,plus also respect their sense of humor......!

Adeh39 brb biko

Cheeeeeeeeers
Domopps always have a way of putting a smile on my face anytime i come online. Most times all i see the ur moniker and i am already smiling smiley

Thanks dear.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Did This To You / Why Do Most Girls Block Guys On Their Whatsapp / Sucking Breasts, Licking Semen Can Give You HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.