Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking (24044 Views)

Atheists, Allah is Your Creator. Repent, Bow And Stop Being Like Shaitan / A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree / Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by truthman2012(m): 7:52am On Jan 10, 2016
Kudducini:
Omo I laugh I dance azonto Thank GOD I have been set free I now have Jesus

Thank God for you.

2 Likes

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Annunaki(m): 8:05am On Jan 10, 2016
Kudducini:
Omo I laugh I dance azonto Thank GOD I have been set free I now have Jesus

Seems you are a former muslim, have you converted? Let's hear your conversion story cheesy
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by malvisguy212: 9:11am On Jan 10, 2016
No reply ? Were are the muslims ? After the death of muhammed, Allah stop communicating with the muslims, why ?
Could it be that muhammed and allah are the same person ? the Islamic god expects and even commands Muslims to fully surrender or submit to the desires and decisions of both Allah AND Muhammad

One Does not Become a Believer Unless He Refers to the Messenger for Judgment AND SUBMITS TO HIS DECISIONS.
Surah 3:31-32
Say: "If ye do love God, Follow me: God
will love you and forgive you your sins:
For God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."
Say: "Obey God and His Apostle": But if
they turn back, God loveth not those who reject Faith.

Surah 33:36
It is not fitting for a Believer, man or
woman, when a matter has been decided by God AND His Apostle to have any option about their decision: if any one disobeys God AND His Apostle, he is
indeed on a clearly wrong Path.

Astonishingly, there are verses where
obedience to Muhammad is mentioned
without any reference to obeying Allah:

Surah 24:56
So establish regular Prayer and give
regular Charity; and obey the Apostle;
that ye may receive mercy.

The Prophet said "None of you will have
faith till he loves me more than his
father, his children and all mankind . " (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1,Book 2, Number 15)

In surah 2:144. When muhammed show desire to pray facing kabba, allah granted his wish. t is rather obvious from these examples that Allah was quite often occupied with rushing to satisfy the desires of his associate Muhammad, infact, one of his child bride, amina could notice such.

Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 311 Narrated Aisha:
I used to look down upon those ladies
who had given themselves to Allah’s
Apostle and I used to say, “Can a lady
give herself (to a man)?” But when Allah
revealed: “You (O Muhammad) can
postpone (the turn of) whom you will of
them (your wives), and you may receive
any of them whom you will; and there is
no blame on you if you invite one whose turn you have set aside (temporarily) .” (33.51) I said (to the Prophet), “I feel that YOUR LORD HASTENS IN FULFILLING YOUR WISHES AND DESIRE.”

We have TWO conclusions here, either muhammed and Allah are the same person, OR Allah is associating partner with muhammed.

4 Likes

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 10, 2016
Muhammad was/is a fraud..... Satan just used him to subvert d word of God, since Jesus defeated him...
Devil doesnt want to go to Hell alone...

2 Likes

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by truthman2012(m): 10:46am On Jan 10, 2016
@ malvisguy212

''In surah 2:144. When
muhammed show desire to pray
facing kabba, Allah granted his
wish. It is rather obvious from
these examples that Allah was
quite often occupied with
rushing to satisfy the desires of
his associate Muhammad, infact,
one of his child bride, amina
could notice such''.

But they (muslims) say it was Abraham who built kabba as a house of allahh for ALL mankind, why is it that facing it to pray began with Muhammad hundreds of years after it had been built?
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by ari3l(f): 11:04am On Jan 10, 2016
Heheheheheheh

They don't Wonna speak again.. I laugh in Chinese.

3 Likes

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by malvisguy212: 11:04am On Jan 10, 2016
truthman2012:
@ malvisguy212

''In surah 2:144. When
muhammed show desire to pray
facing kabba, Allah granted his
wish. It is rather obvious from
these examples that Allah was
quite often occupied with
rushing to satisfy the desires of
his associate Muhammad, infact,
one of his child bride, amina
could notice such''.

But they (muslims) say it was Abraham who built kabba as a house of allahh for ALL mankind, why is it that facing it to pray began with Muhammad hundreds of years after it had been built?
Surah 2:125: “And when WE MADE
the House (at Mecca) a resort for
mankind and sanctuary, (saying):
Take as your place of worship the
place where Abraham stood (to pray).
And We imposed a duty upon
Abraham and Ishmael, (saying):
Purify My house for those who go
around and those who meditate
therein and those who bow down and
prostrate themselves (in worship)
.” (Pickthall)

according to muslims, it was Allah who made the house,it was leter restructure by Abraham. Now, how did the “House of Allah” which was “made by Allah”
become a pagan temple housing 360
pagan idols? How can a House of God
become a pagan Temple of Idols? Why
did Allah allow this to occur to his place
of worship? If the Ka’ba was the original
“House of Allah” as the Qur’an asserts,
then there is absolutely no logical reason as to why Muhammad directed the first Qiblah towards Jerusalem , unless he believed that it was holier than the Ka’ba.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by truthman2012(m): 11:19am On Jan 10, 2016
malvisguy212:

Surah 2:125: “And when WE MADE
the House (at Mecca) a resort for
mankind and sanctuary, (saying):
Take as your place of worship the
place where Abraham stood (to pray).
And We imposed a duty upon
Abraham and Ishmael, (saying):
Purify My house for those who go
around and those who meditate
therein and those who bow down and
prostrate themselves (in worship)
.” (Pickthall)

according to muslims, it was Allah who made the house,it was leter restructure by Abraham. Now, how did the “House of Allah” which was “made by Allah”
become a pagan temple housing 360
pagan idols? How can a House of God
become a pagan Temple of Idols? Why
did Allah allow this to occur to his place
of worship? If the Ka’ba was the original
“House of Allah” as the Qur’an asserts,
then there is absolutely no logical reason as to why Muhammad directed the first Qiblah towards Jerusalem , unless he believed that it was holier than the Ka’ba.

Islam is full of confusions.

Why did Muhammad direct the first Qiblah to Jerusalem instead of Kaaba? Muhammad didn't know what he was doing. He was under satanic manipulations.

3 Likes

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by truthman2012(m): 11:30am On Jan 10, 2016
ari3l:
Heheheheheheh
They don't Wonna speak again.. I laugh in Chinese.
I think they have discovered islam is false.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by malvisguy212: 11:31am On Jan 10, 2016
truthman2012:

Islam is full of confusions.

Why did Muhammad direct the first Qiblah to Jerusalem instead of Kaaba? Muhammad didn't know what he was doing. He was under satanic manipulations.
I tell you the truth, islam is a fraud, muhammed is a liar, According to the verse I upload up their, Allah sanctified his house, purify it, now why will muhammed directed the first qiblah to Jerusalem and ignored the house which allah sanctified and purified it ? Unless satan manipulate this muslims, one should notice the lies here.

1 Like

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by ari3l(f): 11:37am On Jan 10, 2016
truthman2012:

Many of them. I have a friend her name is Aisha, she is a hausa girl. We both went to church, Redeemed to be very precise. We even coming back from church as I type
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Annunaki(m): 11:51am On Jan 10, 2016
truthman2012:

A lot of them know it's false but they are living in bondage. It's like being in a cult, if you try to leave you will be killed or ostracised. Truth be told they really need our help and prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by truthman2012(m): 12:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
Annunaki:

A lot of them know it's false but they are living in bondage. It's like being in a cult, if you try to leave you will be killed or ostracised. Truth be told they really need our help and prayers.

You are right.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by plappville(f): 7:18am On Jan 11, 2016
No bomb no muslim... cheesy

Where are the crews. ...Empiree, tartar9 etc.. grin
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Annunaki(m): 8:04am On Jan 11, 2016
plappville:
No bomb no muslim... cheesy

Where are the crews. ...Empiree, tartar9 etc.. grin

Leave tartar9 now, the poor boy is suffering from depression and his camel piss medication is not working grin grin cheesy
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by jayriginal: 8:18am On Jan 11, 2016
God used to appear to people. Adam and Eve, Moses, Gideon, to name a few. Those were good times.

God no longer appears to people these days, he prefers to appear on toast, bathroom walls and other blurry and unreliable media. The only other thing that goes for his presence is claims by people of uncertain mental capacity that they received a revelation from God.

These are personal claims that are not objectively verifiable and can only be believed by those desperate enough to clutch at the slightest evidence.

Again I'll ask OP, why the double standards?

1 Like

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by DeathStroke007(m): 8:36am On Jan 11, 2016
truthman2012:
Muhammad is the sole receiver of the quran, which is inconsistent with the earlier Scriptures before it. The quran has no confirmation by any other people, unlike the Bible in which God's words were testified to by different prophets. In fact Jesus Himself testified to the OT as God's words. How reasonable is it to believe the testimony of just one man?

Again, since Muhammad's death, allahh had withdrawn to his shell. No more words coming from him. Is he still alive?

Our own God keeps talking, He keeps doing wonders. We keep feeling His presence.

laughing in Chinese... See how this guy is blaspheming our Creator.. And it's entirely your fault.. have you ever try to find out the language that the person called Jesus spoke when he was alive? Do you even know his real name? Do you even know what he called God?

chai.. I won't say you blaspheming because you are ignorant... but it's because you refuse to see the truth.. and that's your problem....

back to the topic... there's nothing left for Allah to say since HIS last Prophet has left the World. HE explained everything about life, grave and hereafter to HIS prophets.. especially HIS last Prophet.. like I told you before, NEVER TALK ABOUT THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW. DO RESEARCH BEFORE ANYTHING.. SHEY YOU HEAR.. EHN

YOU saying Allah is silent is a dumb talk.. Allah is our Creator and listens to evey being prayers and cries every single day...
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by truthman2012(m): 11:30am On Jan 11, 2016
ari3l:

Many of them. I have a friend her name is Aisha, she is a hausa girl. We both went to church, Redeemed to be very precise. We even coming back from church as I type

The Lord be praised. Halleluyah !!!
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by truthman2012(m): 11:34am On Jan 11, 2016
jayriginal:
God used to appear to people. Adam and Eve, Moses, Gideon, to name a few. Those were good times.

God no longer appears to people these days, he prefers to appear on toast, bathroom walls and other blurry and unreliable media. The only other thing that goes for his presence is claims by people of uncertain mental capacity that they received a revelation from God.

These are personal claims that are not objectively verifiable and can only be believed by those desperate enough to clutch at the slightest evidence.

Again I'll ask OP, why the double standards?

I tell you the truth, people see Jesus till date. Besides, if you have the Holy Spirit, you will hear from God on regular basis.

2 Likes

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by truthman2012(m): 11:43am On Jan 11, 2016
DeathStroke007:

laughing in Chinese... See how this guy is blaspheming our Creator.. And it's entirely your fault.. have you ever try to find out the language that the person called Jesus spoke when he was alive? Do you even know his real name? Do you even know what he called God?

chai.. I won't say you blaspheming because you are ignorant... but it's because you refuse to see the truth.. and that's your problem....

back to the topic... there's nothing left for Allah to say since HIS last Prophet has left the World. HE explained everything about life, grave and hereafter to HIS prophets.. especially HIS last Prophet.. like I told you before, NEVER TALK ABOUT THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW. DO RESEARCH BEFORE ANYTHING.. SHEY YOU HEAR.. EHN

YOU saying Allah is silent is a dumb talk.. Allah is our Creator and listens to evey being prayers and cries every single day...

If there is nothing left for islam to say, why do you islamists still pray for guidance? How do you receive guidance as you cannot hear from allahh?

Why do you muslims inquire from demons (jinns) through your alfas who use sands for divinations, if nothing is left for islam to say?

2 Likes

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by DeathStroke007(m): 1:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
truthman2012:

If there is nothing left for islam to say, why do you islamists still pray for guidance? How do you receive guidance as you cannot hear from allahh?

Why do you muslims inquire from demons (jinns) through your alfas who use sands for divinations, if nothing is left for islam to say?

am glad you are learning, from now henceforth, always direct your questions about Islam to me....

to your questions.. you are asking why we pray for guidance, so we should be praying for misguidance abi we shouldn't pray at all... this your question about guidance is unclear. what are you trying to bring out as point by asking the question about praying for guidance.

why are you asking rhetorical question? how do you know Creator answer your prayers as you can't heat from creator?

yeah.. those alfa using jinns, divination and others are practicing what is not in islam because Prophet Muhammad or any other Prophet never practiced such practice..

satisfied?
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by truthman2012(m): 1:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
DeathStroke007:

am glad you are learning, from now henceforth, always direct your questions about Islam to me....

to your questions.. you are asking why we pray for guidance, so we should be praying for misguidance abi we shouldn't pray at all... this your question about guidance is unclear. what are you trying to bring out as point by asking the question about praying for guidance.

why are you asking rhetorical question? how do you know Creator answer your prayers as you can't heat from creator?

yeah.. those alfa using jinns, divination and others are practicing what is not in islam because Prophet Muhammad or any other Prophet never practiced such practice..

satisfied?

You pray for guidance, right?

Prayer is supposed to be a two-way communication. You ask and wait for answer, right?

Now, when you pray for guidance, then you wait for an answer. The question is: how do you receive an answer on your request for guidance since you cannot hear from allahh? Only Muhammad could hear from allahh through Jubril.

Again, the fact that you still pray for guidance shows quran and hadiths are not sufficient, you still need to communicate with your allahh for guidance, then why did you say islam has nothing left to hear from allahh?
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
DeathStroke007:

satisfied?

wtf is wrong with you? i checked this thread and i was happy no muslim was responding to these mad men, and now youve ruined it! are you new here? these guys dont have any sense of reason, once you start, they keep recycling and ducking. do yourself a favor and forget about them. God knows i tried my best, so have many others. seems theyve been drowned in the blood of paul and their one eyed god.

Quran 3:64
Yusuf Ali: Say: "O People of the Book! come to common terms as between us and you: That we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners with him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than Allah." If then they turn back, say ye: "Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah's Will).

002:171
Yusuf Ali: "The parable of those who reject Faith is as if one were to shout Like a goat-herd, to things that listen to nothing but calls and cries: Deaf, dumb, and blind, they are void of wisdom."
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by DeathStroke007(m): 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2016
truthman2012:

You pray for guidance, right?

Prayer is supposed to be a two-way communication. You ask and wait for answer, right?

Now, when you pray for guidance, then you wait for an answer. The question is: how do you receive an answer on your request for guidance since you cannot hear from allahh? Only Muhammad could hear from allahh through Jubril.

Again, the fact that you still pray for guidance shows quran and hadiths are not sufficient, you still need to communicate with your allahh for guidance, then why did you say islam has nothing left to hear from allahh?

your case need special attention. you even asking a very dumb question ... you will know your answer is answered when you see that the prayers you said to Allah comes to pass. Hear from angel jubril is only meant for Prophet of Allah. And that " hear" means revelation.. not ordinary hear.. understand?

because we pray to Allah means Quran and hadith are not sufficient?? why not you so dumb? huh? can't you read what you wrote before posting?

is it not Quran and Hadith that teach us how to pray to Allah?

you saying your Allah proves your level of ignorance. Eashoa Maskeena called God Allaha .. Go read Aramaic Bible. there are lots of things you don't know.. chai..
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by DeathStroke007(m): 2:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

wtf is wrong with you? i checked this thread and i was happy no muslim was responding to these mad men, and now youve ruined it! are you new here? these guys dont have any sense of reason, once you start, they keep recycling and ducking. do yourself a favor and forget about them. God knows i tried my best, so have many others. seems theyve been drowned in the blood of paul and their one eyed god.

Quran 3:64
Yusuf Ali: Say: "O People of the Book! come to common terms as between us and you: That we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners with him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than Allah." If then they turn back, say ye: "Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah's Will).

002:171
Yusuf Ali: "The parable of those who reject Faith is as if one were to shout Like a goat-herd, to things that listen to nothing but calls and cries: Deaf, dumb, and blind, they are void of wisdom."

laughing in Paul style.. so ignorant.... so i should just look and ignore them? do you know how many people reading this thread? do you know silence from we Muslims means they are right? some fools are insulting Prophet Muhammad and Allah and i should stand still? What would you think Sahbahs of Prophet Muhammad will do if they are alive and see this thread... ??
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
DeathStroke007:

laughing in Paul style.. so ignorant.... so i should just look and ignore them? do you know how many people reading this thread? do you know silence from we Muslims means they are right? some fools are insulting Prophet Muhammad and Allah and i should stand still? What would you think Sahbahs of Prophet Muhammad will do if they are alive and see this thread... ??

The time has come brother, it is the age the prophet was afraid of. Theres nothing we can do about it, we can only pray that Allah guides them if he wills but confronting them is an exercise in futility.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Annunaki(m): 2:44pm On Jan 11, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

The time has come brother, it is the age the prophet was afraid of. Theres nothing we can do about it, we can only pray that Allah guides them if he wills but confronting them is an exercise in futility.

You mean confronting them will only end up exposing islam more for the fraud it is.

1 Like

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 11, 2016
Annunaki:

You mean confronting them will only end up exposing islam more for the fraud it is.

My fart smells like chocolate.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by manmacho: 2:51pm On Jan 11, 2016
DeathStroke007:

your case need special attention. you even asking a very dumb question ... you will know your answer is answered when you see that the prayers you said to Allah comes to pass. Hear from angel jubril is only meant for Prophet of Allah. And that " hear" means revelation.. not ordinary hear.. understand?

because we pray to Allah means Quran and hadith are not sufficient?? why not you so dumb? huh? can't you read what you wrote before posting?

you saying your Allah proves your level of ignorance. Eashoa Maskeena called God Allaha .. Go read Aramaic Bible. there are lots of things you don't know.. chai..

Guy you miss the point;

are you saying you receive guidance when your prayer are answered

guidance means to give direction on what to do and this should be the response you get from God when you pray. God's response can come through any means one of which is revelation

Guidance and answer to prayer are two different things

I asked for a ball, he guide me on what to do through revelation, i followed his guidance alas i got the ball, my prayer is answered

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Annunaki(m): 2:51pm On Jan 11, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

My fart smells like chocolate.

How did mohamed's fart smell?
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by truthman2012(m): 2:53pm On Jan 11, 2016
DeathStroke007:

You keep failing to grasp the point and instead resorted to abuses.

Take for example, you need to marry a girl or you want to embark on something very important and need allahh to guide you. You pray for allahh's guidance, how do you receive the guidance as you cannot hear from him?
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 11, 2016
Annunaki:

How did mohamed's fart smell?

Volume.. Shrimp.. High School Musical.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? / Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam / Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.