Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking (24216 Views)

Atheists, Allah is Your Creator. Repent, Bow And Stop Being Like Shaitan / A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree / Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 2:48am On Jan 15, 2016
plappville:

Call you my friend ke? In ur dream? cheesy True Muslims make no friendship with non muslims. In the north of Nigeria. A muslim friend is always the first to tell allah's soldiers where his christian friend is hiding... tongue

Youre right, you called me friend and not the other way round. Like I said, I dont argue, it's Friday, I have to go and get ready to go to the mosque.good bye infidel.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 2:50am On Jan 15, 2016
Jesus peace be upon him also ate food, that means he went to the bathroom. Could you imagine God needing to find a bushed area to relieve himself.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 2:58am On Jan 15, 2016
hockeyoilers:
Jesus peace be upon him also ate food, that means he went to the bathroom. Could you imagine God needing to find a bushed area to relieve himself.

All I'm saying. So far what I picked up here is that their god shiits and died for 3 days. Who was god when he died?
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 3:01am On Jan 15, 2016
Jesus peace be upon him has a belly button, has no clue when judgement day is, couldn't perform miracles in his own town, had to be told when figs are in season, used the bathroom, slept, prayed on his face. This does not sound like the qualities of God at all.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 3:09am On Jan 15, 2016
The notion that God passed through a woman's vagina nourished by an umbilical cord, is utter blasphemy. Jesus peace be upon him , is a messenger of God, a man not to be worshipped.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Annunaki(m): 6:30am On Jan 15, 2016
hockeyoilers:
The notion that God passed through a woman's vagina nourished by an umbilical cord, is utter blasphemy. Jesus peace be upon him , is a messenger of God, a man not to be worshipped.

The bible does not say God came to world through a woman, what it says is that God sent his son to the world through a woman to live as a man amongst us. So don't get it twisted.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 15, 2016
Annunaki:

The bible does not say God came to world through a woman, what it says is that God sent his son to the world through a woman to live as a man amongst us. So don't get it twisted.

still doesnt change the fact. your god was in a womans womb and he came out through a vagina!!! loooool!
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by talkingtruth: 10:07am On Jan 15, 2016
Mimiamal:

Tel me why did u believe in the book of Moses,psalm and Torah?why did u accept them as prophets? Pls behave your self and stop the insult.

Quran is not credible because it is the revelation of one man not confirmed by any other person. The Bible has records of various prophets with consistent messages but quran with a different message has only one receiver, which needs further confirmations.

The Bible says from the testimony of TWO or MORE the TRUTH shall be established (John 8:17)

2 Likes

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by orisa37: 12:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
Allah, Islam(Anobi Isah in Heaven) actually provided Mohammed as the last Prophet to specifically preach God. He had done that and it is now left to God to judge him. Before and after his demise, the Apostles in Christ Jesus, in Jewish Judaism and in Isah Islam have taken over. And since Moses is dead, Mohammed is dead, only the Apostles in Christ Jesus now remain in vogue. Those who have Knowledge, let them believe that.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by plappville(f): 3:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Youre right, you called me friend and not the other way round. Like I said, I dont argue, it's Friday, I have to go and get ready to go to the mosque.good bye infidel.

An infidel of islam is not a threat to the world. You muslims are terrorists. You hate people, people hate the religion you practice. Allah is devil himself. Cant u see how you kill people without pity? There is no Godliness in you.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by plappville(f): 3:09pm On Jan 15, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

So your god was dead for 3 days?

Jesus died and rose again...hallelujah. ... tongue

1 Like

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by plappville(f): 3:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

All I'm saying. So far what I picked up here is that their god shiits and died for 3 days. Who was god when he died?

You should also pick up the pedophile 53 years old self claimed prophet who raped a 6 years old kinder? He deprived Aisha from her childhood. Insert his big rod in her when she was 9.. shocked is this not enough to curse him?

Check my picture please.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by plappville(f): 3:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
orisa37:
Allah, Islam(Anobi Isah in Heaven) actually provided Mohammed as the last Prophet to specifically preach God. He had done that and it is now left to God to judge him. Before and after his demise, the Apostles in Christ Jesus, in Jewish Judaism and in Isah Islam have taken over. And since Moses is dead, Mohammed is dead, only the Apostles in Christ Jesus now remain in vogue. Those who have Knowledge, let them believe that.

Mohammed is suffering now in hell for what he has caused the world to go through. See how the arabs are killing themselves. Nothing good has ever comes from the arabs. Even before Muhammad. Egypt was before Muhammad. She is a sign of sin in the bible. Go do a research. You will come here and give testimony.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
mohammed the pedophile
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by talkingtruth: 4:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
plappville:

Mohammed is suffering now in hell for what he has caused the world to go through. See how the arabs are killing themselves. Nothing good has ever comes from the arabs. Even before Muhammad. Egypt was before Muhammad. She is a sign of sin in the bible. Go do a research. You will come here and give testimony.

truthman2012 is banned.

Not only Muhammad is in hell, all dead muslims are also in hell. That is the promise of allahh for them:

Quran 3:185] Every soul will taste of death. And ye will be paid on the Day of Resurrection only that which ye have fairly earned. WHOSO IS REMOVED FROM THE FIRE AND IS MADE TO ENTER PARADISE, he indeed is triumphant. The life of this world is but comfort of illusion.

According to allahh, all muslims go straight to hell at death waiting for the Resurrection Day before some of them will be removed. Despite this clear quranic statement, muslims are still bent on islam. The truth is, what qualifies them to go to hell first will make them remain there forever. It is a pity.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
plappville:

An infidel of islam is not a threat to the world. You muslims are terrorists. You hate people, people hate the religion you practice. Allah is devil himself. Cant u see how you kill people without pity? There is no Godliness in you.

"Every soul will taste death, and you will only be given your [full] compensation on the Day of Resurrection. So he who is drawn away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise has attained [his desire]. And what is the life of this world except the enjoyment of delusion." Quran 3:185
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
plappville:

Jesus died and rose again...hallelujah. ... tongue

and who was god while he was dead?
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
plappville:

You should also pick up the pedophile 53 years old self claimed prophet who raped a 6 years old kinder? He deprived Aisha from her childhood. Insert his big rod in her when she was 9.. shocked is this not enough to curse him?

Check my picture please.

How old was mary when she became pregnant with jesus?
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by talkingtruth: 4:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

and who was god while he was dead?

God was God.

Jesus died as a man but lives as a Spirit.

2 Likes

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by talkingtruth: 4:24pm On Jan 15, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

When the true angel Gabriel told Mary she was going to be pregnant of Jesus, she asked ''how will that be since I knew no man''. This shows she was of the right age to know man, unlike Aisha, a six years old baby girl.

2 Likes

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Annunaki(m): 4:41pm On Jan 15, 2016
talkingtruth:

God was God.

This simple fact is too much for a reprobate muslim mind to comprehend. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
talkingtruth:

When the true angel Gabriel told Mary she was going to be pregnant of Jesus, she asked ''how will that be since I knew no man''. This shows she was of the right age to know man, unlike Aisha, a six years old baby girl.

lool! and what age was that?
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
talkingtruth:

God was God.

wait wait wait, was he dead or not? where was he

god was god but does that mean for those 3 days trinity didnt exist.

zoroastarians, buddhists, hindus but i swear christians have the dumbest and most hilarious concept of god on earth. honestly, thats why i never take christians seriously. anyone who can believe this poppycock is not in the right state of mind.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by talkingtruth: 1:45pm On Jan 16, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

wait wait wait, was he dead or not? where was he

god was god but does that mean for those 3 days trinity didnt exist.

zoroastarians, buddhists, hindus but i swear christians have the dumbest and most hilarious concept of god on earth. honestly, thats why i never take christians seriously. anyone who can believe this poppycock is not in the right state of mind.

You must be an atheist.

Only the Christians' God is alive. He is talking, He is working doing miracles. Other gods, including allahh are dead.

1 Like

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
talkingtruth:

You must be an atheist.

Only the Christians' God is alive. He is talking, He is working doing miracles. Other gods, including allahh are dead.

I am the furthest thing from an atheist.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 16, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

I am the furthest thing from an atheist.

what are you then? Nazi?
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by plappville(f): 6:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
talkingtruth:

truthman2012 is banned.

They ban you for exposing that terrorist Muhammad. .. cheesy i dont care if they ban me, i have been banned beofre because of islam.
That man is the worse man that ever lived. Muslims world is tired apart today because of him. Many Western parents are now childless because his armies killed thier only child. Children are misplaced, no education in the Calais jungle camp. Last night on the tv. A man trying to smuggle a 4 years old Afghanistan girl to the Uk, but he was cought.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jan/14/former-soldier-court-smuggle-child-refugee

This children are all suffering from the atrocities of Muhammad.

Not only Muhammad is in hell, all dead muslims are also in hell. That is the promise of allahh for them:

Quran 3:185] Every soul will taste of death. And ye will be paid on the Day of Resurrection only that which ye have fairly earned. WHOSO IS REMOVED FROM THE FIRE AND IS MADE TO ENTER PARADISE, he indeed is triumphant. The life of this world is but comfort of illusion.

According to allahh, all muslims go straight to hell at death waiting for the Resurrection Day before some of them will be removed. Despite this clear quranic statement, muslims are still bent on islam. The truth is, what qualifies them to go to hell first will make them remain there forever. It is a pity.

Honestly, allah is dumb. ... grin

1 Like

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by plappville(f): 6:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
Imagine how she was deprived. .. cry

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by plappville(f): 6:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

"Every soul will taste death, and you will only be given your [full] compensation on the Day of Resurrection. So he who is drawn away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise has attained [his desire]. And what is the life of this world except the enjoyment of delusion." Quran 3:185

When Muhammad was raping women, caravans he didnt know that this life’s enjoyment was a delusion? wink Keep that your satanic book to yourself.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by plappville(f): 6:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Even your prophet will not ask this stupid question. Mary was already due for marriage. Aisha was only 6 years old. I have little cousin of 6 years. Each time i see her. It pains me to know what baby aisha had went through. .. angry

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by plappville(f): 6:44pm On Jan 16, 2016
Annunaki:

This simple fact is too much for a reprobate muslim mind to comprehend. cheesy

Thats very true. Thats why i initially ignored his stupid questions. He was doing this to change topic. Even if he knows God cannot die.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 16, 2016
plappville:

Even your prophet will not ask this stupid question. Mary was already due for marriage. Aisha was only 6 years old. I have little cousin of 6 years. Each time i see her. It pains me to know what baby aisha had went through. .. angry

How old was she when she was due for marriage. And if Aisha (pbuh, the mother of the believers) wasn't due for marriage, why was she already engaged to someone before The Prophet (PBUH)? Answer the damn question woman!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia / Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? / Things That Do NOT Break The Fast - Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.