Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking (24055 Views)

Atheists, Allah is Your Creator. Repent, Bow And Stop Being Like Shaitan / A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree / Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by truthman2012(m): 2:59pm On Jan 11, 2016
DeathStroke007:

laughing in Paul style.. so ignorant.... so i should just look and ignore them? do you know how many people reading this thread? do you know silence from we Muslims means they are right? some fools are insulting Prophet Muhammad and Allah and i should stand still? What would you think Sahbahs of Prophet Muhammad will do if they are alive and see this thread... ??

So you mean you are seriously ready for engagement? Those tougher and more knowledgeable than you have bowed out.

If you are ready, dare me and I will give you links to threads that your boss in islam have tried and ran away.

1 Like

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Annunaki(m): 3:00pm On Jan 11, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Volume.. Shrimp.. High School Musical.

I suspect that you are that islamist psychopath that keeps changing his NL moniker owing to several bans.

1 Like

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 11, 2016
truthman2012:

So you mean you are seriously ready for engagement? Those tougher and more knowledgeable than you have bowed out.

If you are ready, dare me and I will give you links to threads that your boss in islam have tried and ran away.

the recycling recycler.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 11, 2016
Annunaki:

I suspect that you are that islamist psychopath that keeps changing his NL moniker owing to several bans.

The horseraddish erection: Fart dusting along syria since 1827
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by truthman2012(m): 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

the recycling recycler.
Oh ! You are already shivering.
Take it easy.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by truthman2012(m): 3:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
Annunaki:

They are now hidding the monikers under which they have been defeated. Jesus is Lord.

3 Likes

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 11, 2016
truthman2012:

Oh ! You are already shivering.

Take it easy.

Lol! You? Make me shiver? Loooooool! Youre at the bottom of the food chain, just ahead of jar jar Binks, but below Malvis! Where is the bellend anyway?
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 11, 2016
truthman2012:

They are now hidding the monikers under which they have been defeated. Jesus is Lord.

Jesus was a toilet wrecking hippie grin

Your god raped Mary and blamed it on a ghost!

Technically your Jesus was a basta.rd.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by truthman2012(m): 3:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Jesus was a toilet wrecking hippie grin

Your god raped Mary and blamed it on a ghost!

Technically your Jesus was a basta.rd.

Are you a muslim? If you are, read:

Quran 19:19] He said: I am only a messenger of thy Lord, that I may bestow on thee a faultless son.

That faultless son is Jesus.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
truthman2012:

Are you a muslim? If you are, read:

Quran 19:19] He said: I am only a messenger of thy Lord, that I may bestow on thee a faultless son.

That faultless son is Jesus.

Hey I'm just saying, if he ate bread and drank wine, it's gotta come out some how right?
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by truthman2012(m): 3:46pm On Jan 11, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Hey I'm just saying, if he ate bread and drank wine, it's gotta come out some how right?

Trash !
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
truthman2012:

Trash !

you still do this? wait... was it you or malvis? lol! priceless

your god shiits grin grin grin
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by malvisguy212: 4:21pm On Jan 11, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

you still do this? wait... was it you or malvis? lol! priceless

your god shiits grin grin grin
So back to topic. Why did Allah stop communicating to muslims after the death of muhammed.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
malvisguy212:
So back to topic. Why did Allah stop communicating to muslims after the death of muhammed.

BRITISH HOTDOGS!!!
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by malvisguy212: 4:31pm On Jan 11, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

BRITISH HOTDOGS!!!
truthman2012:
Trash !
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
[quote author=malvisguy212 post=41877318][/quote]

you're not much without your hermaphrodite wh.ore to defend you now are you?

silly malvis
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by malvisguy212: 5:25pm On Jan 11, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

you're not much without your hermaphrodite wh.ore to defend you now are you?

silly malvis
why are you always talking trash ? You are the one to defend your belief not me.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by DeathStroke007(m): 7:19pm On Jan 11, 2016
truthman2012:

post the questions and i will answer
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by DeathStroke007(m): 7:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
truthman2012:

You keep failing to grasp the point and instead resorted to abuses.

Take for example, you need to marry a girl or you want to embark on something very important and need allahh to guide you. You pray for allahh's guidance, how do you receive the guidance as you cannot hear from him?

why can't you understand simple explanation? Haven't you ever ask for God guidance? can you tell me why you are asking for guidance? can you tell me when you will know your prayers are answered?

to answer your question.. asking for Allah guidance on relationships simply means you praying to Allah for successful relationship. as long as the relationship is successful, that means Allah is guiding you and also means HE has answer your prayers.

Hear from Allah is meant for Prophets only. and that Hear means revelation.. Quran was revealed to Prophet Muhammad through revelation. Moses do hear God voice.. that's also revelation... ordinary human being can't hear God voice. .. if you still don't understand... OYO lo wa
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by DeathStroke007(m): 7:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
manmacho:

Guy you miss the point;

are you saying you receive guidance when your prayer are answered

guidance means to give direction on what to do and this should be the response you get from God when you pray. God's response can come through any means one of which is revelation

Guidance and answer to prayer are two different things

I asked for a ball, he guide me on what to do through revelation, i followed his guidance alas i got the ball, my prayer is answered
like I told you before, only prophets can hear the voice of God on the "guidance you claiming " .... there's no single problem about life, grave and hereafter that Quran and Hadith doesn't have answers for... that's our guidance.. word of God and word of Prophet Muhammad
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by DeathStroke007(m): 7:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

The time has come brother, it is the age the prophet was afraid of. Theres nothing we can do about it, we can only pray that Allah guides them if he wills but confronting them is an exercise in futility.

don't say it's in futility.. by clearing the lies of em Christians... more people faith will stand firm in islam and also convince people about the truth of Islam
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by truthman2012(m): 7:57pm On Jan 11, 2016
DeathStroke007:

why can't you understand simple explanation? Haven't you ever ask for God guidance? can you tell me why you are asking for guidance? can you tell me when you will know your prayers are answered?

to answer your question.. asking for Allah guidance on relationships simply means you praying to Allah for successful relationship. as long as the relationship is successful, that means Allah is guiding you and also means HE has answer your prayers.

Hear from Allah is meant for Prophets only. and that Hear means revelation.. Quran was revealed to Prophet Muhammad through revelation. Moses do hear God voice.. that's also revelation... ordinary human being can't hear God voice. .. if you still don't understand... OYO lo wa

So, you gamble in choosing a wife as you don't know the success until it is successful as you cannot receive guidance from your god.

It is only the islamic god that could talk to only Muhammad, he is so remote from the rest of you. Since Muhammad had died, he could no more speak. The Christians' God talks to us on regular basis. He talks to us by His Spirit. I have heard Him speak before and so He does to His true children.

Some years ago, I invited a pastor friend to a branch of the church I was presiding over. The Holy Spirit revealed to him about a sister who dreamt she died in the dream. The sister, a member of the church came out and was delivered from the demon of death. We serve a living God. But for muslims allahh had stopped speaking for more than 1400 years now. Is he still alive?
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 11, 2016
malvisguy212:
why are you always talking trash ? You are the one to defend your belief not me.

I don't need to defend beliefs to anybody let alone a lowlife jobless troll like you. No thank you.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 11, 2016
DeathStroke007:
don't say it's in futility.. by clearing the lies of em Christians... more people faith will stand firm in islam and also convince people about the truth of Islam

If you need others to convince you about your own faith then what does that say about you? Do you know how many time they've brought up this same topic? You rebate, they recycle somewhere or change the topic, it's a cat and mouse game that you'll never win. You'll soon find out for yourself.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by DeathStroke007(m): 6:20am On Jan 12, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

If you need others to convince you about your own faith then what does that say about you? Do you know how many time they've brought up this same topic? You rebate, they recycle somewhere or change the topic, it's a cat and mouse game that you'll never win. You'll soon find out for yourself.

that's their problem
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by DeathStroke007(m): 6:25am On Jan 12, 2016
truthman2012:

So, you gamble in choosing a wife as you don't know the success until it is successful as you cannot receive guidance from your god.

It is only the islamic god that could talk to only Muhammad, he is so remote from the rest of you. Since Muhammad had died, he could no more speak. The Christians' God talks to us on regular basis. He talks to us by His Spirit. I have heard Him speak before and so He does to His true children.

Some years ago, I invited a pastor friend to a branch of the church I was presiding over. The Holy Spirit revealed to him about a sister who dreamt she died in the dream. The sister, a member of the church came out and was delivered from the demon of death. We serve a living God. But for muslims allahh had stopped speaking for more than 1400 years now. Is he still alive?

laughing.... I Wonder how you will understand anything about anything in this world... you are so so lost.. ehya.. pele... when you have any reasonable question.. and you are ready to listen with open mind.. quote me..
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by analice107: 11:20am On Jan 12, 2016
stonemasonn:
You guys should let Islam be and focus on your religion- Christianity and it's many problems.
Have they allowed us to be? Are there focusing on their religion? Why are they killing Christians and Jews since the inception of Islam? Abeg Park well.

1 Like

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by analice107: 11:33am On Jan 12, 2016
jayriginal:
God used to appear to people. Adam and Eve, Moses, Gideon, to name a few. Those were good times.

God no longer appears to people these days, he prefers to appear on toast, bathroom walls and other blurry and unreliable media. The only other thing that goes for his presence is claims by people of uncertain mental capacity that they received a revelation from God.

These are personal claims that are not objectively verifiable and can only be believed by those desperate enough to clutch at the slightest evidence.

Again I'll ask OP, why the double standards?
Lol
Even the Muslims who have near dead experiences and see Jesus, they too are mentally derange?
I have seen Jesus. Not even long ago, in a dream, am I mentally deranged?
I think the mentally deranged person here is you.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 12, 2016
analice107:

Lol
Even the Muslims who have near dead experiences and see Jesus, they too are mentally derange?
I have see Jesus. Not even long ago, in a dream, am I mentally deranged?

loooooool! seems like someone belongs in an asylum. but scientifically speaking you do know if you have something in mind you dream about it right? who are these muslims by the way? heard of cat stevens?
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by jayriginal: 11:43am On Jan 12, 2016
analice107:

Perhaps.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by analice107: 11:56am On Jan 12, 2016
[quote author=DeathStroke007 post=41864550]

laughing in Chinese... See how this guy is blaspheming our Creator.. And it's entirely your fault.. have you ever try to find out the language that the person called Jesus spoke when he was alive? Do you even know his real name? Do you even know what he called God?

chai.. I won't say you blaspheming because you are ignorant... but it's because you refuse to see the truth.. and that's your problem....

back to the topic... there's nothing left for Allah to say since HIS last Prophet has left the World. HE explained everything about life, grave and hereafter to HIS prophets.. especially HIS last Prophet.. like I told you before, NEVER TALK ABOUT THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW. DO RESEARCH BEFORE ANYTHING.. SHEY YOU HEAR.. EHN

YOU saying Allah is silent is a dumb talk.. Allah is our Creator and listens to evey being prayers and cries every single day... [/quote
Do you even know what you Saying? Even the idols were you from, have been speaking to their worshipers from generation to generation. From time, they have been speaking, they have not stopped speaking. Only Allah has stopped speaking.
Do you even reason. His people are still here, yet he goes AWOL, without a trace yet you open up mouth here? How do you know a living God? Is it not the God who keeps talking to his followers?
Allah is a demon an Muhammed was his, apostle of Satan
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by analice107: 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

wtf is wrong with you? i checked this thread and i was happy no muslim was responding to these mad men, and now youve ruined it! are you new here? these guys dont have any sense of reason, once you start, they keep recycling and ducking. do yourself a favor and forget about them. God knows i tried my best, so have many others. seems theyve been drowned in the blood of paul and their one eyed god.

Quran 3:64
Yusuf Ali: Say: "O People of the Book! come to common terms as between us and you: That we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners with him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than Allah." If then they turn back, say ye: "Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah's Will).

002:171
Yusuf Ali: "The parable of those who reject Faith is as if one were to shout Like a goat-herd, to things that listen to nothing but calls and cries: Deaf, dumb, and blind, they are void of wisdom."

HahahahahaahhaHHa
These Muslims never cease to amaze me. When you come up with a question they can't answer, they scream recycling. This thread has never been opened since I joined Naira land, if it has, provide the link.
Even if it's recycled, you don't have to be tired of throwing more light on this things, so pls enough with the lies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? / Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam / Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.