Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking - Islam for Muslims (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking (24059 Views)

Atheists, Allah is Your Creator. Repent, Bow And Stop Being Like Shaitan / A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree / Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by true2god: 8:58pm On Jan 17, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

depends on how you view the word. i am not arabian but i sure as hell am a terrorist and proud as every muslim should be.
Ok, you are not an arabian but a terrorist and a muslim. You make a right combination.

1 Like

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 17, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

depends on how you view the word. i am not arabian but i sure as hell am a terrorist and proud as every muslim should be.

ure a moslem terrorist then
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by talkingtruth: 10:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
hockeyoilers:
Bible says that Jesus was lower than angels

‘But we do see him who was made for a little while lower than the angels, namely, Jesus.’ (Hebrews 2:9)

You have been trained to misinterprete the bible to deceive people.

Heb. 2:9
But we see Jesus, who was made
a little lower than the angels for FOR THE SUFFERING OF DEATH, crowned
with glory and honour; that he by
the grace of God should taste
death for every man.

Made a little lower than angels FOR THE SUFFERING OF DEATH. Jesus died for every man while angels don't die. That is the meaning of lower than angels.

1 Like

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by talkingtruth: 10:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Who do you send if not a messenger?

Jesus was not an ordinary man:

Quran 19:17 Pickthal] And had chosen seclusion from them. Then We sent unto her Our Spirit and it assumed for her the likeness of a perfect man.

Note that the word 'Spirit' starts with capital 'S'.

Jesus wasn't an ordinary man, He only ASSUMED the likeness of a man, a 'perfect' man. The quran is a revelation of plenty of FALSEHOOD mixed with little truth to deceive mankind. If it is total FALSEHOOD, nobody would accept it, hence satan told a little truth so that he would confront you on the Last Day that he had told you before. Just like he told muslims the truth that they will be thrown to hell in quran 19:68-72 & 3:185.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
talkingtruth:

Quran 19:17 Pickthal] And had chosen seclusion from them. Then We sent unto her Our Spirit and it assumed for her the likeness of a perfect man.

Jesus wasn't an ordinary man, He only ASSUMED the likeness of a man, a 'perfect' man. The quran is a revelation of plenty of FALSEHOOD mixed with little truth to deceive mankind. If it is total FALSEHOOD, nobody would accept it, hence satan told a little truth so that he would confront you on the Last Day that he had told you before. Just like he told muslims the truth that they will be thrown to hell in quran 19:68-72 & 3:185.

now youve gone to the Quran grin grin grin grin
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by plappville(f): 5:09am On Jan 18, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

The hadith is not the Quran. And yes, it may not be the bible but reliable christian sources, including the christian Encyclopædia lists Marys age as that.

VomeSchakletonI: work with facts, not speculation.

Keep to your word. Then get the fact from the Christian source. BIBLE. she was called a woman not child.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by plappville(f): 5:17am On Jan 18, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

The question remains, were females of that age considered children??

Do you still play Mario games ? Just wondering if you re not a kindergarten. ..
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by plappville(f): 5:20am On Jan 18, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

As if people haven't been suffering long before him. Tests are a good thing in islam. It means Allah hasn't forsaken you. So Allah loves them, that's why their faith is being tested.

This is no love. What is going on in the islamic world is caused by falsehood. Allah is silent since 1400 years ago. And will continue to keep silent. Because he has never spoken. Muhammad fabricated allah and forced it to ur ancestors. Do research.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by plappville(f): 5:23am On Jan 18, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Have you found this gate?

Oh yes. The gate is Christ. Be deceiving yourself about the growth of Islam. Each passing day. 20 muslims must die by bomb attack or gunfire. Watch international daily news. And be enlightened.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by plappville(f): 5:25am On Jan 18, 2016
talkingtruth:

Look at this islamist telling lies as usual of muslims. All your bible references read ''lord'' not ''Lord'' There is a difference between the two. It is like saying ''God'' and ''god''.

You can't deceive us as you are deceived.

Both of them are kindergartens. They argue blindly. I think they just need attention.... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by plappville(f): 5:29am On Jan 18, 2016
hockeyoilers:
Jesus spoke to a man who had called him ‘good,’ asking him, ‘Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone.’ (Luke 18:19)

Notice Jesus pbuh didn't say he was God or that God is part of a pagan rooted trinity.

We hear you. Jesus didnt say is God.

Now back to topic. You are diverting things. Acting like a kinder here.

Has allah spoken since the death of Muhammad (sbup)?
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by plappville(f): 5:31am On Jan 18, 2016
hockeyoilers:
‘Just as the son of man did not come to be served, but to serve’ (Matthew 20:28)

Again we hear you. Keep the topic on..
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by plappville(f): 5:33am On Jan 18, 2016
malvisguy212:
who say God is a man ?

God cannot lie, He cannot break His promise,He cannot change His purpose. Jesus is sinless, He is God.

Doing this with a Christian will be understood. Not with a muslim. You will never mk sence to him. Just let him answer the OP if he can. smiley

1 Like

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by plappville(f): 5:36am On Jan 18, 2016
hockeyoilers:
‘The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified his servant Jesus.’ (Acts 3:13)
‘God raised up his servant’ (Acts 3:26)

If you believe all this. Then you should believe when he says. No other prophet after him. His gospel is the last. And Salvation is from the Jews not Arabs.

Oya, over to topic.....refute the OP or you lipsrsealed
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by plappville(f): 5:39am On Jan 18, 2016
talkingtruth:
cheesy

The little truth is some copy of the bible. The falsehood is what Satan gave Muhammad. .. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by plappville(f): 5:42am On Jan 18, 2016
hockeyoilers:
When faced by opposition from the authorities, Peter said

‘We must obey God rather than men! The God of our fathers raised Jesus’ (Acts 5:29-30)
The disciples prayed to God just as they were commanded by Jesus in Luke 11:2, and considered Jesus to be God’s servant.
‘they raised their voices together in prayer to God. ‘Sovereign Lord,’ they said, ‘you made the heaven and the earth and the sea, and everything in them.’ (Acts 4:24)
‘your holy servant Jesus, whom you anointed.’ (Acts 4:27)
‘of Your holy servant Jesus.’ (Acts 4:30)
[s]‘I am indeed a servant of God.’ (Quran 19:30)[/s]

We do not argue that he is not Gods servant. If the bible says do. Who are we to say otherwise? Oya change to thread topic... wink
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by plappville(f): 5:49am On Jan 18, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Prayed to god and not to Jesus...

Jesus says hes a servant of god in the bible.

And they still think he's the son of god? cry

2corinthians 4:4
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Muhammad has fed you with lies. The bible is consistant. Islam was for told. See it.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 5:50am On Jan 18, 2016
plappville:

Keep to your word. Then get the fact from the Christian source. BIBLE. she was called a woman not child.

Youre just a half wit aren't you? Have you not been reading what I've been saying? As recent as the medieval ages, is a 12 year old girl not referred to as a woman? Smh

Deaf, Dumb and Blind! You are void of wisdom.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 5:53am On Jan 18, 2016
plappville:

2corinthians 4:4
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Muhammad has fed you with lies. The bible is consistant. Islam was for told. See it.

The bible is worse than 50 shades of grey. One of the most poorly written books in a world. A book only a group of dim.wits can believe in which is exactly what you are.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by plappville(f): 5:56am On Jan 18, 2016
malvisguy212:
JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY PROPHET
WHO IS CALLED THE “WORD OF GOD”

Surah 3:45: Behold! The angels said:
“O Mary! Allah giveth Thee glad
tidings of a WORD FROM HIM : his
name will be Christ Jesus. The son
of Mary, held in honor in this world
and the Hereafter and of (the
company of) those nearest to
Allah;” (Yusuf Ali)

Surah 4:171: “Christ Jesus the son of
Mary was (no more than) an apostle
of God, and HIS WORD, which he
bestowed on Mary, and a Spirit
proceeding from him: so believe in
God and His apostles.” (Yusuf Ali)

In Surah 4:171, Jesus is called, “His Word.” And in Surah 3:45 the Qur’an
states that Allah gave Mary a glad tidings “of a Word from Him.” In the original Arabic, the expression used here is “kalimatim-minhu.” It means kalmia (word), min (from), hu (him). It is of vital importance for Muslims to note that Jesus is the only Prophet who ever lived, who is called a Word from God.
Centuries before the Qur’an came into
existence, this same title was given to
Jesus in the Bible:

John 1:14: “And the Word became
flesh and made is dwelling among
us. We have seen his glory, the glory
of the one and only Son who came
from the father, and he was full of
undeserved kindness and truth.”

Revelation 19:13: “…the name by
which he is called is the Word of
God.”

But why is Jesus called the “Word of God”? In view of the fact that the Qur’an
attributes this title to Jesus without
explanation, it is in the Bible that we find the ultimate meaning of this term. He is designated as such not only during his life here on earth but also during his pre-human spirit existence in heaven. Furthermore, the Bible book of
Revelation reveals that even after his
heavenly resurrection, Jesus is still
known as the “Word of God.” Biblical
titles often describe the function served
or the duty performed by the bearer. For instance, in Exodus 4:16, it is stated that God made Aaron the “mouth” or the “spokesman” of Moses, saying:

“He must speak for you to the people;
and it must occur that he will serve as
a mouth to you, and you will serve as
God to him.”

In a similar way Jesus served as the
Mouth, or Spokesman, for his Father, the great King of Eternity. He was God’s Word of communication for conveying
information and instructions to the
worshippers of God here on earth. Prior
to Jesus’ coming to earth, on many of the occasions when God communicated with humans he used Jesus as his angelic mouthpiece. Showing that Jesus
continues to serve as his Father’s
Spokesman, or Word, Jesus told his
listeners:

John 12:49-50: “I have not spoken out
of my own impulse, but the Father
himself who sent me has given me a
commandment as to what to tell and
what to speak….Therefore the things I
speak, just as the Father has told me
them, so I speak them.”

The ascriptions “His Word” and “a Word
from Him” are unique in the Qur’an. In
spite of all appearances of reverence
towards the person of Christ, Muslim
apologists secretly view him as a rival to
the grandeur of Muhammad. Therefore,
it should not surprise us when they try to simplify the profound and unique titles of Jesus Christ.

Some of the little truth @talkingtruth is talking about. All coppied from the bible... grin

1 Like

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 5:57am On Jan 18, 2016
plappville:

Oh yes. The gate is Christ. Be deceiving yourself about the growth of Islam. Each passing day. 20 muslims must die by bomb attack or gunfire. Watch international daily news. And be enlightened.

Youre too blinded by what this life has to offer. Good question here, during the great potato plague, do you know how many people died? Are these not christians? Does that mean they lack salvaton? I likened this world to a high school experience. When in high-school you feel this is it, all life as to offer, all that matters but once you graduate you realise it's only just a fragment of your time and your whole life is ahead of you. This world is temporary, paradise is forever.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 5:58am On Jan 18, 2016
plappville:

Do you limit your sources to the Quran?
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 6:00am On Jan 18, 2016
Though we disagree, we should not resort to name calling and back biting
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by plappville(f): 6:01am On Jan 18, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Youre too blinded by what this life has to offer. Good question here, during the great potato plague, do you know how many people died? Are these not christians? Does that mean they lack salvaton? I likened this world to a high school experience. When in high-school you feel this is it, all life as to offer, all that matters but once you graduate you realise it's only just a fragment of your time and your whole life is ahead of you. This world is temporary, paradise is forever.

Bible copied. .. cheesy Muhammad wouldn't write the quran with looking at the bible. The world is temporary yet islam prophet enjoyed himself with a kid of 6. He didnt know how sinful his acts was? Please wake-up.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 6:03am On Jan 18, 2016
hockeyoilers:
Though we disagree, we should not resort to name calling and back biting

You have no idea who you're dealing with. I have no respect for these vermin whatsoever. I have no pity for them whatsoever, they will rot in hell for all of eternity and they deserve it. I will call them whatever name pleases me because they have no respect for our Prophet (PBUH). Suffice it to say if these infidels said some of the things they're saying here in front of me this discussion would have been over.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by plappville(f): 6:04am On Jan 18, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Youre just a half wit aren't you? Have you not been reading what I've been saying? As recent as the medieval ages, is a 12 year old girl not referred to as a woman? Smh

Deaf, Dumb and Blind! You are void of wisdom.

Did your allah says Mary was 12 year old girl or where did you get 12 year old girl from?
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 6:05am On Jan 18, 2016
It's curious to note the sword is mentioned over 400 times in the Bible and not even once in Quran.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 6:05am On Jan 18, 2016
plappville:

Bible copied. .. cheesy Muhammad wouldn't write the quran with looking at the bible. The world is temporary yet islam prophet enjoyed himself with a kid of 6. He didnt know how sinful his acts was? Please wake-up.

You know what? This is like re.tards humping a door knob.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by plappville(f): 6:06am On Jan 18, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

You have no idea who you're dealing with. I have no respect for these vermin whatsoever. I have no pity for them whatsoever, they will rot in hell for all of eternity and they deserve it. I will call them whatever name pleases me because they have no respect for our Prophet (PBUH). Suffice it to say if these infidels said some of the things they're saying here in front of me this discussion would have been over.

So You are Isis, boko etc e-member.... grin
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 6:11am On Jan 18, 2016
plappville:

Did your allah says Mary was 12 year old girl or where did you get 12 year old girl from?

It is very clear that Mary was betrothed to Joseph and marriage was imminent. The usual age for marriage under Jewish law is 13 for boys, 12 for girls. Considering the circumstances described in the Gospel and giving enough weight to Jewish practices 2000 years back Mary was 13 when angel Gabriel appeared before her. Please also note that Mary was not subjected to a physical relation with God. According to our best knowledge she was 14 at the time of giving birth to Jesus.

thats a christians answer from quora.com. wikipedia articles list it at 12-14.

And Joseph, throwing away his axe, went out to meet them (= the Mary's parents); and when they had assembled, they went away to the high priest, taking with them their rods. And he, taking the rods of all of them, entered into the temple, and prayed; and having ended his prayer, he took the rods and came out, and gave them to them: but there was no sign in them, and Joseph took his rod last; and, behold, a dove came out of the rod, and flew upon Joseph's head. And the priest said to Joseph, You have been chosen by lot to take into your keeping the virgin of the Lord. But Joseph refused, saying: I have children, and I am an old man, and she is a young girl. I am afraid lest I become a laughing-stock to the sons of Israel. And the priest said to Joseph: Fear the Lord your God, and remember what the Lord did to Dathan, and Abiram, and Korah; how the earth opened, and they were swallowed up on account of their contradiction. And now fear, O Joseph, lest the same things happen in your house. And Joseph was afraid, and took her into his keeping. And Joseph said to Mary: Behold, I have received you from the temple of the Lord; and now I leave you in my house, and go away to build my buildings, and I shall come to you. The Lord will protect you.

have you no shame?
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 6:11am On Jan 18, 2016
I was once a Christian, rabid Muslim hater. Allah changed my heart years ago. I just feel name calling solves nothing.

1 Like

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 6:12am On Jan 18, 2016
hockeyoilers:
I was once a Christian, rabid Muslim hater. Allah changed my heart years ago. I just feel name calling solves nothing.

You my friend are the luckiest of all. some of us were born muslim, so we take it for granted, but Allah truely loves you brother.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? / Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam / Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.