Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) (50821 Views)

Gunmen Shoot Man Dead In His House In Lagos. Graphic Photos / Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robbers Shoot Man Dead Inside A Lexus Jeep In Owerri (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by greggng: 7:59am On Jan 08, 2016
I am not in support of people dieing in a careless manner. The question is does he need to run from the police? Siezing your bike is far more better than terminating ur life. I think the man is destined to end up this way
Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:05am On Jan 08, 2016
THIS IS JUST BAD AND WICKED. IS IT NOW A WRONG THING TO OWN A MOTORCYCLE. IF THE GOVERNMENT THINKS THAT DRIVING A MOTOR CYCLE IN SELECTED ROUTES IS A CRIME, THEY SHOULDNT HAVE ALLOWED ITS IMPORTATION IN THE FIRST PLACE. WHY THE WASTE OF ENERGY AND BULLETS ON YOUR CITIZENS BECAUSE THEY ARE DRIVING MOTOR CYCLES ON PROHIBITED ROAD
Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by Pataki: 8:18am On Jan 08, 2016
The Commissioner of Police and even the IGP should resign if they have no reasonable answer and solution to this mannerless and incessant display of power abuse by their men.

I am sure President Buhari must have been briefed about this. This has to stop. The Federal controlled Police have to exhibit a strong sense of professionalism. Stop making Nigeria look like a zoo!
Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by Beetee1(m): 8:20am On Jan 08, 2016
according to ur story, whose fault? he should have waited to explain to them instead of running. If you are to be the policeman, what would you assume? Meanwhile, RIP to the dead.
Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by lailo: 8:22am On Jan 08, 2016
Double wahala for deadibody
Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by mrspeaker: 8:31am On Jan 08, 2016
When will our police learn to be civil in their duty? Everybody don be thief for their own eyes. Even if the person is suspect cant they handle it

with sense,must it be kill!!!! Abeg IGP do something ASAP.
Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by Onyiibazz: 8:31am On Jan 08, 2016
Chosen1984:
Them don kill this young man Spiritually already. This police officer is so unfortunate to be the one used physically.

But Police in Nigeria..... Only God can Save Us
A typical african. Must you people always attribute everythin to the spiritual? Even things that would have been averted had common sense been applied
Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 08, 2016
leke12:
Am sure the policeman will be a northerner.....90% sure.
tribal bigoat
Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by Daraph(m): 8:43am On Jan 08, 2016
leke12:
Am sure the policeman will be a northerner.....90% sure.

Me 2
Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by glossy6(f): 8:46am On Jan 08, 2016
ATajur:
NO BODY ABOVE THE LAW. HE BREAK THE
LAW DAZ Y POLICE SHOT HIM AND NOTHING
WIL HAPPEN TO THE POLICE OFFICER. R.I.P
BROS
What section of the law did he break and what is the punishment for that?
If not for rule 2, I for....mtcheww...egbe...egbe. Why am I stammering self?
Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 08, 2016
it was meant for them both to die. Fate
Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by glossy6(f): 8:48am On Jan 08, 2016
Beetee1:
according to ur story, whose fault? he should have waited to explain to them instead of running. If you are to be the policeman, what would you assume? Meanwhile, RIP to the dead.

T police man might have acted on impulse, that doesn't justify the action.
Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by 400billionman: 8:53am On Jan 08, 2016
Demmocrats:

Nnamdi Kanu

To

Demolishing of Shops in Oshodi

Now this shocked shocked shocked shocked

#OneNigeria

Drop the victim mentality bro. I am Igbo.

This is simply police brutality..
Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by glossy6(f): 8:53am On Jan 08, 2016
xseed:
it was meant for them both to die. Fate

May not be true but some people are wicked even at death. My friend told me of a woman whose father told not to attend his funeral but she foolishly disobeyed and went for the burial. She was stung by an insect as she alighted in front of d father's compound and died after a week.

A wicked world.
Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by 400billionman: 8:56am On Jan 08, 2016
refiner:
buh y didn't d man stop....is d bank running away...nw look at were it has landed u....I pity dose u left behind....burying a father and a son....so pathetic ....

police self....na Una even beta

You no understand.

They wan seize him bike collect money..
Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by 0ldirtybastard(m): 8:56am On Jan 08, 2016
onlyme12:
A policeman allegedly shot dead a young man who was on his way to make preparations to deposit his father in the mortuary earlier today. The man who hails from Abala in Obinggwa LGA, Abia State was on his motorcycle, heading to the bank to withdraw money in order to make deposit at the hospital when a police officer tried to stop him. It was while he was trying to escape from the police to avoid them seizing his bike that one of the police officers shot him dead.

http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/?p=17933

cc: Ishilove, Lalasticlala

May an overspeeding train of havoc crush you for this lie you just told. He was trying to escape? And this incident happened on the 6th.

Moronic buffon.
Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by Missmossy(f): 9:02am On Jan 08, 2016
Ewwww!!!

Double calamity.
Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by highsoar(m): 9:08am On Jan 08, 2016
Those who are supposed to be protecting life and property are rather the once stealing it
Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by gemale(m): 9:13am On Jan 08, 2016
While it wld b easy 2 heap all d blame on d police, we shldnt excuse ourselves 4rm ourselves 4rm our share of D blame also. Earlier on, I suggested NLers support d #disarmroadsidepolice initiative warning dt indifference was just as bad a crime as dt carried out by d police. I went across various social media platforms canvassing 4 support bt evry1 decided 2 do wt Nigerians know hw 2 do best; siddon luk. Pls continue 2 do so. It is just a mata of tym & probability b4 u, me or any of our family members, friends or luvd 1s bcom d next victims & when dt tym comes, know dt by ur inaction, u played a small albeit significant role in d chain of events leading 2 dt. Bt if u r tired of reading such tragic news daily, do d little u can if nt 4 anything 2 @ least absolve ur conscience. Make #disarmroadsidepolice trend on d various platforms of social media & 4 those of u privileged 2 know pple in d corridors of power, alert dem 2 D injustice we r facing in d hands of those who claim dt dey r our friends. Trust me if we all work 2geda,we r powerful beyond our imagination.
Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by bumtos(m): 9:15am On Jan 08, 2016
I pity my country nigeria. Nigeria Police have turn to Boko haram and our government are still looking.
I pity my country Nigeria.
Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by chijionwa: 9:34am On Jan 08, 2016
gun kongi.... abeg naija police go learn how to shut, no let hand dey scratch una for trigger
Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by luckyboss(m): 9:35am On Jan 08, 2016
Information minister, i catch you on this one. this is an old picture... liars.
Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by CioAngels(f): 9:36am On Jan 08, 2016
For how long will the government fold its hand and watch the police to continue to kill armless/innocent nigerians? The man did not stop is not enough reason to kill him. SO SAD.The policemen knows that the evil deeds they commit today is waiting for their children to reap from tomorrow.
Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by monday4jesus15(m): 9:41am On Jan 08, 2016
the wicked runeth when no man pursueth. why was the man running? How will the police know his reason? R.I.P
Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 08, 2016
Common sense is very needful as you said... But in these times we are if you can Handle the Spiritual aspect of life, the physical aspect would be much much. Easy.
Onyiibazz:

A typical african. Must you people always attribute everythin to the spiritual? Even things that would have been averted had common sense been applied
Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 08, 2016
Curse Not brother!!! There is enormous Power Deposited in your Tongue. Use it to Bless and Add Value to lives. The havocs we have on earth today are already to much.
#Team Bless.
You are BLESSED!!
0ldirtybastard:

May an overspeeding train of havoc crush you for this lie you just told. He was trying to escape? And this incident happened on the 6th.

Moronic buffon.
Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by winnerjoy: 10:27am On Jan 08, 2016
policemen are no longer our friend again
Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by wickedworld: 11:01am On Jan 08, 2016
At times I wonder can't government stop Nigeria police from carrying gun. This innocent killing is too much gun the armless gal down when his not a thief.
Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by refiner(f): 12:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
400billionman:

You no understand.

They wan seize him bike collect money..

hw d man knw say dey wan seize him bike?.....in my own opinion...d man is just afraid maybe becos he is nt wif his bike license...
Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by refiner(f): 12:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
nwadiuko1:
he stopped.....i was there
my dear u can lie for Africa...kwantinue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter / Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) / HORROR !!! Jungle Justice In Uyo (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.