Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,177 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) (50817 Views)

Gunmen Shoot Man Dead In His House In Lagos. Graphic Photos / Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robbers Shoot Man Dead Inside A Lexus Jeep In Owerri (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by refiner(f): 12:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
dovetark:

That he ran away wasn't enough reason to shoot, why didn't they chase him? For Gods sake the man wasn't armed!!!

did I say d police did d rite tin after he was shotbuh y didn't he stop wen he was asked to do so?....he was rushing... and nw it took him to an early grave.....
Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by refiner(f): 12:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
989900:

Have you lost a loved one before?

You become easily irritated by aholes -- you get apprehensive -- edgy.

pls don't get me wrong....I was only concerned wif d part were he was running wen he was asked to stop....if he had stopped..would he have been shot?am nt trying to justify d police men cos wat dey did was wrong by shooting him dead....buh dey might be finkin he is a fleeing criminal....pls get my point....non of dem is rite here.....

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by 400billionman: 1:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
refiner:

hw d man knw say dey wan seize him bike?.....in my own opinion...d man is just afraid maybe becos he is nt wif his bike license...

Bikes have been banned in Abia state..
Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 1:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
refiner:

my dear u can lie for Africa...kwantinue
I swear on my life....the guy stopped.....just that he wasn't ready to allow them take his bike......
Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by refiner(f): 2:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
nwadiuko1:
I swear on my life....the guy stopped.....just that he wasn't ready to allow them take his bike......
Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by refiner(f): 2:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
400billionman:

den why was he riding a bike
Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by refiner(f): 2:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
400billionman:

den why was he riding one??maybe DAT was why he refused to stop wen he was asked too....
Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by ATajur(m): 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2016
glossy6:

What section of the law did he break and what is the punishment for that?

If not for rule 2, I for....mtcheww...egbe...egbe.
Why am I stammering self?
he break d nigerian law.
the nigeria law giv a police officer right to stop and check any person that are suspected.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

HORROR !!! Jungle Justice In Uyo (graphic Photos) / Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter / Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.