Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

After An Abortion, We Should Have Split Up, But... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After An Abortion, We Should Have Split Up, But... (1225 Views)

When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) / Should I Inform My Friend That His Girlfriend Just Had An Abortion For Another? / I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After An Abortion, We Should Have Split Up, But... by dlivefeeds: 11:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
http://www.thelivefeeds.com/after-an-abortion-we-should-have-slit-up-but/

I have been with my boyfriend for six years. We met at university and have tried living together in his hometown twice. We recently went travelling together and, on returning to the UK, we moved to a city that was between our two hometowns. As a couple, we got on well but neither of us managed to integrate wholeheartedly. I was hurt when he told me he was accepting a job back home without consulting me – he would be commuting three hours each day.

Just after this decision, I found out I was pregnant. It was a shock and his immediate reaction was to “get rid of it”. I felt completely on my own and cut off from my support network, and so, with regret, we came to the unimaginable decision to terminate.

I decided that if we terminated the pregnancy there would be no reason to stay together. Some days I am overwhelmed with regret; it was a choice made out of panic and not feeling certain that our relationship was stable. Yet, despite this ordeal, I wasn’t strong enough walk away and have followed him back to his home. In the past few months I have learned that his younger brother and fiance are expecting their first baby, which, I am ashamed to admit, causes me pain. Their relationship is an emblem of everything our relationship isn’t. I question why we’re not engaged and with our baby. Everything has been an upward struggle and I know the relationship is toxic, yet I feel unable to leave.
Re: After An Abortion, We Should Have Split Up, But... by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
sad
Re: After An Abortion, We Should Have Split Up, But... by Dahyormine(m): 11:40pm On Jan 07, 2016
I feel ur pain ma'am, no matter d circustance around, abortion has never been a good option, anyways may God forgive u and grant u another one....................................................

BTW, am I d fist to comment undecided

1 Like

Re: After An Abortion, We Should Have Split Up, But... by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
Slit up?

1 Like

Re: After An Abortion, We Should Have Split Up, But... by naijaboiy: 11:47pm On Jan 07, 2016
Sorry about that. Maybe you guys should just have sex again so you can finally have your baby. sad
Re: After An Abortion, We Should Have Split Up, But... by falconey(m): 11:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
sad
Re: After An Abortion, We Should Have Split Up, But... by Ginaz(f): 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
naijaboiy:
Sorry about that. Maybe you guys should just have sex again so you can finally have your baby. sad

I like your teeth sad
Re: After An Abortion, We Should Have Split Up, But... by naijaboiy: 12:02am On Jan 08, 2016
Ginaz:

I like your teeth sad

Lol that's weird
Re: After An Abortion, We Should Have Split Up, But... by Ginaz(f): 12:08am On Jan 08, 2016
naijaboiy:

Lol that's weird

Its not, I really like it. I'm a teeth fetish. Weird huh?
Re: After An Abortion, We Should Have Split Up, But... by naijaboiy: 12:46am On Jan 08, 2016
Ginaz:

Its not, I really like it. I'm a teeth fetish. Weird huh?
errrmm......okay.

So what do you do with the teeth? Do you just admire from afar or you punch to get one or two? cheesy
Re: After An Abortion, We Should Have Split Up, But... by Ginaz(f): 12:52am On Jan 08, 2016
naijaboiy:

errrmm......okay.

So what do you do with the teeth? Do you just admire from afar or you punch to get one or two? cheesy

Not really, its a turn on for me cos I like guys with clean and nice set of teeth. As in eh........I can stare at your teeth all day if I like it, especially when you smile. I like it so much . smiley
Re: After An Abortion, We Should Have Split Up, But... by naijaboiy: 1:05am On Jan 08, 2016
Ginaz:

Not really, its a turn on for me cos I like guys with clean and nice set of teeth. As in eh........I can stare at your teeth all day if I like it, especially when you smile. I like it so much . smiley
Lool...so do you want to keep staring at my set of teeth or what? grin
Re: After An Abortion, We Should Have Split Up, But... by Ginaz(f): 1:10am On Jan 08, 2016
naijaboiy:

Lool...so do you want to keep staring at my set of teeth or what? grin

Ya, I like it. Sorry if I'm too straightforward and I'll stop here. I dont give compliments easily and often to a guy cos they will start forming anyhow but on rare occasions I do, I usually mean it. Lol, hope you have a nice smile to go with them. Thanks and have a sound night.
Re: After An Abortion, We Should Have Split Up, But... by naijaboiy: 1:13am On Jan 08, 2016
Ginaz:

Ya, I like it. Sorry if I'm too straightforward and I'll stop here. I dont give compliments easily and often to a guy cos they will start forming anyhow but on rare occasions I do, I usually mean it. Lol, hope you have a nice smile to go with them. Thanks and have a sound night.
Lool...yea I smile good too. smiley

Thanks and have a good night rest too. wink
Re: After An Abortion, We Should Have Split Up, But... by naijaboiy: 1:15am On Jan 08, 2016
deejavuu Wetin you dey look? Amebor! grin
Re: After An Abortion, We Should Have Split Up, But... by Ginaz(f): 1:17am On Jan 08, 2016
naijaboiy:

Lool...yea I smile good too. smiley

Thanks and have a good night rest too. wink

You too, and please close your mouth while sleeping to protect your teeth cos you might wake up seeing 3 missing if I vex embarassed
Re: After An Abortion, We Should Have Split Up, But... by naijaboiy: 1:21am On Jan 08, 2016
Ginaz:

You too, and please close your mouth while sleeping to protect your teeth cos you might wake up seeing 3 missing if I vex embarassed
gringringrin
That's why I was asking if you would want to punch my mouth to get some tooth.

Don't worry I'll close my mouth so tight because of you. tongue
Re: After An Abortion, We Should Have Split Up, But... by Ginaz(f): 1:22am On Jan 08, 2016
naijaboiy:

gringringrin
That's why I was asking if you would want to punch my mouth to get some tooth.

Don't worry I'll close my mouth so tight because of you. tongue

Why ain't you sleeping? Not feeling sleepy yet?
Re: After An Abortion, We Should Have Split Up, But... by naijaboiy: 1:24am On Jan 08, 2016
Ginaz:

Why ain't you sleeping? Not feeling sleepy yet?
not at all.

Just bored and looking for who to chat with. sad

You?
Re: After An Abortion, We Should Have Split Up, But... by Ginaz(f): 1:26am On Jan 08, 2016
naijaboiy:

not at all.

Just bored and looking for who to chat with. sad

You?

No yet, I slept all through the day, my eyes shine pass witch sef . I'm kinda bored that's why I'm still up.
Re: After An Abortion, We Should Have Split Up, But... by Deejavuu(f): 1:27am On Jan 08, 2016
naijaboiy:
deejavuu Wetin you dey look? Amebor! grin

tongue tongue

Na you i follow o
Re: After An Abortion, We Should Have Split Up, But... by naijaboiy: 1:38am On Jan 08, 2016
Ginaz:

No yet, I slept all through the day, my eyes shine pass witch sef . I'm kinda bored that's why I'm still up.
Lol that makes two of us then.

Wanna chat ? wink
Re: After An Abortion, We Should Have Split Up, But... by Ginaz(f): 1:39am On Jan 08, 2016
naijaboiy:

Lol that makes two of us then.

Wanna chat ? wink

Can you chat I dont like boring chat tongue
Re: After An Abortion, We Should Have Split Up, But... by naijaboiy: 1:46am On Jan 08, 2016
Ginaz:

Can you chat I dont like boring chat tongue
Lool...try me. wink
Re: After An Abortion, We Should Have Split Up, But... by Ginaz(f): 1:49am On Jan 08, 2016
naijaboiy:

Lool...try me. wink

So, how was your day? Mine was hectic. A friend came over and went agaisnt my orders not to. Well, I couldn't leave him outside when my mum saw him standing alone outside the gate. grin he's very stubborn
Re: After An Abortion, We Should Have Split Up, But... by naijaboiy: 1:52am On Jan 08, 2016
Ginaz:

So, how was your day? Mine was hectic. A friend came over and went agaisnt my orders not to. Well, I couldn't leave him outside when my mum saw him standing alone outside the gate. grin he's very stubborn
errrmm....I didn't mean for us to derail the thread,I thought we could chat in a more convenient platform if you don't mind. smiley

Re: After An Abortion, We Should Have Split Up, But... by Ginaz(f): 1:55am On Jan 08, 2016
naijaboiy:

errrmm....I didn't mean for us to derail the thread,I thought we could chat in a more convenient platform if you don't mind. smiley

I dont reply PMS or send , I'm not on Facebook, I'm not on BBM, I.G, Twitter, And whatever only on whatsapp and giving my number is out of line. So............roadblock. No chatting I think! sad

(1) (Reply)

Why Did She Take Her Virginity Status Personal? / Is My Wife Having An Affair?? / How To Find A Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.