Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Unbelievable - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unbelievable (839 Views)

10 Signs She's Really In Love With You, No7 Is Unbelievable / Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria / Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable by grad2012(f): 2:57pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hi guys,
So there is this animal(antechinus),during breeding season they mate most of their day, which last up to 12 hours cheesy and the male specie dies shortly after mating cry due to their testosterone skyrocketing which disables their immune systems.
That is to say the male specie literally mate or should I say sex themselves to death,crazy right. shocked
So here is my question
Guys if this were applicable to the human world would you still have sex or restrain yourself ?
And Ladies would u allow any man you really luv example boy friend or brother have sex? lipsrsealed
Re: Unbelievable by KingTom(m): 3:08pm On Apr 23, 2016
grad2012:
Hi guys,
So there is this animal(antechinus),during breeding season they mate most of their day, which last up to 12 hours cheesy and the male specie dies shortly after mating cry due to their testosterone skyrocketing which disables their immune systems.
That is to say the male specie literally mate or should I say sex themselves to death,crazy right. shocked
So here is my question
Guys if this were applicable to the human world would you still have sex or restrain yourself ?
And Ladies would u allow any man you really luv example boy friend or brother have sex? lipsrsealed
this is nothing, some insect species eat the males after copulation bringing that to human beings it's akin to you waiting till I ejaculate and then stabbing me, cutting me to bits, frying and saucing me then finally eating me grin female species are dangerous everywhere grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable by grad2012(f): 3:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
KingTom:
this is nothing, some insect species eat the males after copulation bringing that to human beings it's akin to you waiting till I ejaculate and then stabbing me, cutting me to bits, frying and saucing me then finally eating me grin female species are dangerous everywhere grin
you are very correct grin thank GOD it not applicable to humans cheesy you know how many times you would have died right grin cheesy wink
Re: Unbelievable by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
KingTom:
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable by KingTom(m): 3:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
grad2012:
you are very correct grin thank GOD it not applicable to humans cheesy you know how many times you would have died right grin cheesy wink
I know grin priesthood would have been the most sought after vocation grin

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable by KingTom(m): 3:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
Jarizod:
grin grin
you for don die like 50 times grin

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable by possibilita(m): 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
If that happens I wud masturbate to death instead of allowing a female barbecue me

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable by grad2012(f): 3:55pm On Apr 23, 2016
possibilita:
If that happens I wud masturbate to death instead of allowing a female barbecue me
if I Hear even if she's smoking hot an she's like naked in front of you wink , you will still not do grin cheesy .
Re: Unbelievable by possibilita(m): 4:06pm On Apr 23, 2016
grad2012:
if I Hear even if she's smoking hot an she's like naked in front of you wink , you will still not do grin cheesy .
I fear death pass sex.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2016
KingTom:
you for don die like 50 times grin
if mine na 50 urs go be like 500 grin

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable by osmodes(m): 4:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
grad2012:
as if a man can even erect wen he smells his death...for me, sex will not b part of my life...just for 5mins..mba I no go do

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable by KingTom(m): 4:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
Jarizod:
if mine na 50 urs go be like 500 grin
shocked lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable by halfricanadian(f): 4:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
KingTom:

I had to laugh to this sha

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable by trybe(m): 4:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
Men! Ma white father clothe no go dey comot 4 ma body o , buh trust nigerian men half of dem go still ..........

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable by grad2012(f): 5:08pm On Apr 23, 2016
trybe:
Men! Ma white father clothe no go dey comot 4 ma body o , buh trust nigerian men half of dem go still ..........
haaba even for 12 hours of full enjoyment with a hot sexy chic.
Re: Unbelievable by possibilita(m): 5:26pm On Apr 23, 2016
grad2012:
smoking ke,na her lung go suffer,hot? Hmmmm? She b conductor? Her unclothedness go make d vaseline function well sef.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable by grad2012(f): 6:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
possibilita:
smoking ke,na her lung go suffer,hot? Hmmmm? She b conductor? Her unclothedness go make d vaseline function well sef.
lols

(1) (Reply)

See Dr. Ifeanyi Uba's Love Letter To His Wife On Her Todays Birthday / The Hypocrisy Behind Gender Equality, The Perfect Solution / Movies: The More U See The Less U Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.