Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY - Travel (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY (91558 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Hardheolar(m): 5:49pm On Feb 09, 2023
Phav:

Congratulations!!

Kindly share with us the type of visa you got, and document submitted.
It's a tourist visa.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Phav: 5:22pm On Feb 10, 2023
Hardheolar:

It's a tourist visa.

What about the documents submitted?
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Joshiejosh88: 6:58pm On Feb 12, 2023
Hello what documents do I need for a tourist visa. I already have a german citizen inviting me over
And how many months or days do they allow you to stay ?
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Hardheolar(m): 11:02am On Feb 15, 2023
Phav:

What about the documents submitted?
Your employment status will determine some of the documents.
For example, these 3 categories have different documents to submit;
- Employed (employment letter, payslip for the last 3 months, account statement, and leave letter from employer)
- Unemployed(show proof that you are unemployed, albeit it is hard as you mostly don't have enough evidence to convince them that you will return if you are not a student). I received a call days after which lasted for over 10 minutes asking a series of questions just to be sure I would return after the expiration of my visa. It was mostly surrounded by if I plan on working or applying for jobs when I get here.
- Self Employed/Freelancer. (MEMO, CAC, Corporate Account statement, Tax Return.)

You can look up the other generic documents at https://nigeria.diplo.de/ng-en/-/2566564

If you have the right and complete documents and can convince the officer of the purpose of your visit and the places you plan to visit, you will get your visa.

2 Likes

Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Hardheolar(m): 11:09am On Feb 15, 2023
Joshiejosh88:
Hello what documents do I need for a tourist visa. I already have a german citizen inviting me over
And how many months or days do they allow you to stay ?

First of all, read all the pages on this thread to get max information.

Secondly, get the person to send you the invitation which is very important. You can only stay for 90 days max in a period of 6 months. But as people have said on this thread, choose fewer weeks or a month as a first-timer, then increase the duration during subsequent applications.

Check the checklist here https://nigeria.diplo.de/ng-en/-/2566564

1 Like

Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by ifeoluwasegun(m): 10:33am On Feb 18, 2023
Any idea about appealing visa denials from Germany embassy?
I'll appreciate response, please.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Naobis: 12:19pm On Feb 23, 2023
Good afternoon house. I am a new member here. I went for interview on the 17th of February 2023 at the German embassy, I applied for visit visa and I got an invitation letter, legalized from their local authority , bank statement that shows he can take care of me during my stay ,identity card of the person who is inviting me and house contract. But during the interview I was told the documents my sponsor sent to me is not complete that he should have added Declaration of commitment and the house contract is not showing the number of rooms the apartment is having . I asked if I can still get the remaining documents from my sponsor the V.O said she doesn’t know that she’s not the one that will approve my application so she doesn’t know if there will be a chance for that. I do not know if I I’ll get the visa because of the documents that was not included . I submitted my documents and some
Ties back home and 3month bank statement. The interview went well . My sponsor is a German citizen and I am going for just 2 weeks .
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by pufframmy: 2:40pm On Feb 23, 2023
pray for the best

remember to update us

Naobis:
Good afternoon house. I am a new member here. I went for interview on the 17th of February 2023 at the German embassy, I applied for visit visa and I got an invitation letter, legalized from their local authority , bank statement that shows he can take care of me during my stay ,identity card of the person who is inviting me and house contract. But during the interview I was told the documents my sponsor sent to me is not complete that he should have added Declaration of commitment and the house contract is not showing the number of rooms the apartment is having . I asked if I can still get the remaining documents from my sponsor the V.O said she doesn’t know that she’s not the one that will approve my application so she doesn’t know if there will be a chance for that. I do not know if I I’ll get the visa because of the documents that was not included . I submitted my documents and some
Ties back home and 3month bank statement. The interview went well . My sponsor is a German citizen and I am going for just 2 weeks .
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by demo79: 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2023
The moment they make that kind statement ,it is only prayer that can help
Naobis:
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by demo79: 2:56pm On Feb 23, 2023
Try to reapply
ifeoluwasegun:
Any idea about appealing visa denials from Germany embassy?
I'll appreciate response, please.

1 Like

Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by demo79: 2:57pm On Feb 23, 2023
Pray to God
Naobis:
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by NISIGHH: 10:49pm On Feb 23, 2023
Hi everyone, we are contacting any student or ex-pat coming to Hamburg, Germany, or, who has just arrived in Hamburg (please note that this means you're either currently in Germany, already have a visa or are awaiting your visa after an interview at the embassy). The Nigerian Scholars in Hamburg are happy to receive you and help you integrate into society; we have an interesting community that is always looking to welcome Nigerians in Hamburg. If you fall in this category, please shoot this moniker an email.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by pufframmy: 10:21am On Feb 24, 2023
this good one

i wish to come back to hamburg soon lovely city

NISIGHH:
Hi everyone, we are contacting any student or ex-pat coming to Hamburg, Germany, or, who has just arrived in Hamburg (please note that this means you're either currently in Germany, already have a visa or are awaiting your visa after an interview at the embassy). The Nigerian Scholars in Hamburg are happy to receive you and help you integrate into society; we have an interesting community that is always looking to welcome Nigerians in Hamburg. If you fall in this category, please shoot this moniker an email.

1 Like

Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by XYZJAZZY: 7:50pm On May 09, 2023
Good evening house 🏘️, please I need appointment date for Germany embassy. I have an invitation letter to attend conference since April till now I have not been able to find date.

Can anyone assist 9n this please?
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by nuges87: 3:59pm On May 11, 2023
Check the portal between 11pm and 11.20pm
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Bibi123T: 8:40am On May 27, 2023
Good day, please any latest tips on how to book appointments or has anyone booked recently. I do not mind paying for it.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Bibi123T: 8:43am On May 27, 2023
Hello, I need help please
amEmmy:

Try night around 11:15 to 11:30pm nigerian rime
I was able to book successfully around that time. Kept trying for like a week initially.

I saw Monday to Friday around that period but was unsuccessful for the first 4 attempts because of server overload.

However, if you are unable to book, I have people who book for a charge
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Bonn2007: 10:06am On May 27, 2023
Hello dear,

Try booking at Midnight german time ( 11pm naija time) from Sunday Night to Thursday. They always upload new slots but you need to be intentional and very fast when filling the form.
Bibi123T:
Good day, please any latest tips on how to book appointments or has anyone booked recently. I do not mind paying for it.

1 Like

Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Bibi123T: 4:48pm On Jun 19, 2023
Good day all, has anyone applied for a visa recently? What is the turn around time? Mine has been over 2 weeks. Is it because of the time of the year?
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by omonla10(m): 8:04am On Jun 27, 2023
Guys. I live In d UK as a on a student dependants visa.. What are the steps to apply for germany tourist visa. Any link or website?
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Rfactor: 6:16am On Jul 08, 2023
Bibi123T:
Good day all, has anyone applied for a visa recently? What is the turn around time? Mine has been over 2 weeks. Is it because of the time of the year?

It like we are on thesame boat , i had interview on 21.06, unfortunately untill now, i did not have any response. And ir is over 2 weeks already
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Rfactor: 6:19am On Jul 08, 2023
Bibi123T:

Write me, i coul try for you. Let me know if you still haven't gotten
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Rfactor: 6:28am On Jul 08, 2023
Sayo64:
Thank you so much for this Forum. My Mum got her Visa yesterday. I got a lot of Info from this forum. God bless you all.

Hi please, how long was the waiting period? Did she use a visiting letter and bank statement.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Molajim: 9:01am On Jul 15, 2023
Good morning good people. Pls what is the current processing time for tourist visa? I know what their website say. But I just want to know other people’s experience because I cannot have my passport stay with them for too long.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by vinexe: 6:50pm On Aug 30, 2023
Good evening everyone... how are you people doing? Pls u guy should Help me about this...
I have this brother from the same village he leaves in Germany more than 20years..
he promise to send me invitation letter and other documents... for me to use it and apply for my visa .
am working... In one of the pharmaceutical company here in Lagos I work in engineering department as a mechanical technician in engineering department.
I have my appointment letter...my pay slip... Am married but in traditional way not wedded .
My pay slip is about 166k monthly.
Please how will I go about my visa processing which category will I go for?
I have experience in welder, plumbering, also learning forklift operator now... I work as industrial maintenance technician.
I repair industrial machines especially industrial machines equipment..
Please 🙏 help me
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by ayoolplus228: 11:44pm On Sep 13, 2023
I had my interview 24, 08 . It’s over 2weeks now and I I haven’t gotten any response from the embassy. What can I do in this situation
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by ayoolplus228: 11:46pm On Sep 13, 2023
Rfactor:

It like we are on thesame boat , i had interview on 21.06, unfortunately untill now, i did not have any response. And ir is over 2 weeks already

Have you finally gotten a response and how long did it take ?
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by vinexe: 8:13pm On Sep 18, 2023
Good evening everyone.. please this is the documents I was to summit.. to German embassy... 1.. iv letter...2 my wedding certificate..3 ..my 3 kids birth certificate...4... my pension statement of account.. 5.. my appointment letter...6.. my pay slip for 6 months with salary of 166k.. 7..my promotion letter.. my leave approved letter... 8 my bank statement of account 2m.. 9..my ticket booking not paid.. 10.. my company id card...going with business iv... please what do I need to add...
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Bibi123T: 4:55pm On Oct 18, 2023
It took me almost 3 weeks to get a response. I applied on the 31st of May and got my visa on the 20th of June. Try sending a mail to them
ayoolplus228:

Have you finally gotten a response and how long did it take ?
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Amiedoris(f): 4:50pm On Oct 21, 2023
williams2600:

started researching in June (amount needed I used (USD account) all documents needed when I was confident I had enough I started looking for interview date on the 13th day I got a day 2nd of this month went with all my documents (I didn't know I needed DHL package as I came from kano for the interview in Lagos) I paid 18500 to those runs boys outside the consulate I also photocopied passport data page 1000 as they claimed it was needed.

I submitted

invitation letter
DOC (declaration of commitment)
Health insurance
USD statement of account
Itenary
flight booking (i paid for the flight)
passport
3 months pay slip
employment contract
leave application approved
and 2 passports

I has my interview 2nd my passport came back to me on 14th here in kano state approved.
now a new phase begins as son of man never see airplane before talk more boarding 1.

Cheers

Please where did you apply?

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta / Top 10 Areas In The Usa With The Most Nigerian Population. / I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.