Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY - Travel (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY (91827 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 15, 2022
Congratulations..kindly share with us the type of visa you got,what documents you presented,and how your interview went(likely questions you were asked)
Thanks and congratulations once more.
williams2600:
VISA DON LAND.

THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT INPUTED OR ADVICED ME ON THIS PROCESS EVEN THOUGH NA 1MONTH VISA I AM THANKFUL.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by williams2600(m): 4:15pm On Sep 15, 2022
pufframmy:
wow congratulations bro can u share your timeline and Document submitted ALso

Enjoy your stay when u travel

started researching in June (amount needed I used (USD account) all documents needed when I was confident I had enough I started looking for interview date on the 13th day I got a day 2nd of this month went with all my documents (I didn't know I needed DHL package as I came from kano for the interview in Lagos) I paid 18500 to those runs boys outside the consulate I also photocopied passport data page 1000 as they claimed it was needed.

I submitted

invitation letter
DOC (declaration of commitment)
Health insurance
USD statement of account
Itenary
flight booking (i paid for the flight)
passport
3 months pay slip
employment contract
leave application approved
and 2 passports

I has my interview 2nd my passport came back to me on 14th here in kano state approved.
now a new phase begins as son of man never see airplane before talk more boarding 1.

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by williams2600(m): 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2022
hardadoyin:
Congratulations..kindly share with us the type of visa you got,what documents you presented,and how your interview went(likely questions you were asked)
Thanks and congratulations once more.

they mostly asked what i do my job the person i wanted to go see and when i was leaving
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by pufframmy: 4:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
wow congratulations onces again
lol now u will see airplain na lol u funny
bring somethin back for us from germany

how many months were given

williams2600:

started researching in June (amount needed I used (USD account) all documents needed when I was confident I had enough I started looking for interview date on the 13th day I got a day 2nd of this month went with all my documents (I didn't know I needed DHL package as I came from kano for the interview in Lagos) I paid 18500 to those runs boys outside the consulate I also photocopied passport data page 1000 as they claimed it was needed.

I submitted

invitation letter
DOC (declaration of commitment)
Health insurance
USD statement of account
Itenary
flight booking (i paid for the flight)
passport
3 months pay slip
employment contract
leave application approved
and 2 passports

I has my interview 2nd my passport came back to me on 14th here in kano state approved.
now a new phase begins as son of man never see airplane before talk more boarding 1.

Cheers
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by williams2600(m): 8:22pm On Sep 16, 2022
pufframmy:
wow congratulations onces again
lol now u will see airplain na lol u funny
bring somethin back for us from germany

how many months were given

I applied for 13 days been a first time traveller because of everything i read here saying its impossible for a first timer to get above 14 days so i applied for 13 playing it save but my visa was for a month.... Me already paid for roundtrip with my two weeks so im sticking with that.

Na PTA dey stress me now.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by pufframmy: 7:22am On Sep 17, 2022
ooh alright that nice for PTA
maybe u do 2 bank anyone wey come out first

williams2600:

I applied for 13 days been a first time traveller because of everything i read here saying its impossible for a first timer to get above 14 days so i applied for 13 playing it save but my visa was for a month.... Me already paid for roundtrip with my two weeks so im sticking with that.

Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by ebookformat: 8:34am On Sep 19, 2022
Hello everyone, thanks for the great job going on here. I just found this thread in my search for some answers to my questions. I have an invitation letter from a family member in Germany for multiple entries (sent via mail)

I have a renewed passport and my only travel history is to Ghana and in the old copy. Please how do I proceed? Do go ahead with filling the form on the German website online and what documents do I need? Thanks for your support.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 19, 2022
7th of june?thats over 3 months...you shouldnt have waited this long to get back to them,something must definitely be wrong..send a mail ASAP.

demmy79:
Send them email message
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by ebookformat: 3:40pm On Sep 19, 2022
demmy79:
The type and specification of the invitation will determine

Thanks for your response. It's a visit visa
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by ebookformat: 6:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
ebookformat:
Hello everyone, thanks for the great job going on here. I just found this thread in my search for some answers to my questions. I have an invitation letter from a family member in Germany for multiple entries (sent via mail)

I have a renewed passport and my only travel history is to Ghana and in the old copy. Please how do I proceed? Do go ahead with filling the form on the German website online and what documents do I need? Thanks for your support.

Hello everyone, please help me with answers. Do I start by filling out the form on the German website? Also, do I need the original letter of invitation, or a scanned copy would do?
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by williams2600(m): 8:45am On Sep 21, 2022
ebookformat:

Hello everyone, please help me with answers. Do I start by filling out the form on the German website? Also, do I need the original letter of invitation, or a scanned copy would do?

LOL he say scanned copy LOL
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by ayotho9: 2:09pm On Sep 25, 2022
Hello Great People,

I would like to invite my parents for my graduation at the end of the year and l would like to show my profile as well as ask some questions.

From the information l have gathered here, l would be applying for a tourist Visa on their behalf.

Document to submit.

Mine
-passport data page and German residence permit
- graduation/ Alumni invitation letter
-proof of relationship: copy of birth certificate

Father
-Bank statement
-Landed property.
-Marriage certificate.

Mother
- Document showing she's retired.

Questions.
1. My dad is an artisan but he didn't register his business or have a COI/COR, what can be done in this case?

I hope it wouldn't be a red flag if he doesn't present any document regarding his profession.

2. My dad will be travelling with his wife, can l include her application with my dad's application while filling the VIDEX online form?
Or l have to fill her application separately?

Will l have to book two different appointments(interview dates) for them?

3. My mum is retired, does she have to show her 3 months bank statements?

Please which other documents would you advise she submits?

4. Do I need to get the original guarantor`s form (Verpflichtungserklärung) issued by the Aliens and also write an invitation letter on their behalf as l already intend to send them a scanned copy of the graduation/Alumni invitation letter?

5. How much should my dad have in this account?

Do l have to send my parents my bank statement as well?

6. I learnt on this platform that l have to make hotel and travel reservations, l guessed this will be after l have secured appointment for my parents?

My concern here is that; l have to wait till Nov ending and the ticket price would be on the increase at that time.

Is it okay to secure an appointment for October, and get the Visa after 14 days while the journey will be in December?

Considering the that the reservation will not be valid at this time.

7. Please what other document should be in our application?

I await your helping response great minds.

Thanks.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by tmodeltoluene(m): 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2022
williams2600:
Hi guys i need your advice please

I want to apply for a visiting visa to Germany i have the following documents

Passport
Declaration of commitment (from a friend inviting me)
Usd bank statement over $3500 USD and naira about 2m
Proof of employment in an NGO
Proof i am on leave from work
Invitation letter from my friend
My friends bank statement
My health insurance
I would get the flight reservation soonest

Please is this enough to get a visiting visa for about 18days as a first time traveller with no travel history?

Please what health insurance did you use.

Thank you
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by williams2600(m): 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2022
I used DR-Walter it was cheap and easy.

tmodeltoluene:

Please what health insurance did you use.

Thank you
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Remnita(f): 10:36pm On Sep 25, 2022
williams2600:

Congratulations is it for Business or Tourist cos most Schengen don’t even have appointment for first timer

1 Like

Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by williams2600(m): 10:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
Tourist appointment dey na to get am be war
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by meetme01: 7:32pm On Oct 29, 2022
At what point do you pay your visa fees?

What's the current exchange rate used?

Please, help
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by victz: 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2022
Hi Sayo64,

Please, how were you able to get appointment at the embassy for your mum?

I'm trying to get an appointment for my mum to visit next summer.

Sayo64:
Thank you so much for this Forum. My Mum got her Visa yesterday. I got a lot of Info from this forum. God bless you all.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Qatarost: 3:21pm On Dec 05, 2022
Please my friend is unemployed and she got an invite for from family for Germany. But I read she would need to present pay slips. She could raise 3 million naira for her trip . She is a first time traveler too.
What are her chances of getting the visa since she can’t present a pay slip. As she is currently unemployed.

1 Like

Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Qatarost: 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2022
Hardheolar:

Thanks for your response and recommendations, will adjust accordingly.
- For the first one, Upwork only sends an email at then beginning of a new contract, don't know if that will suffice. I have attached a ss
- For the account statement, still don't know how best to go about it because I only withdraw the amount I need from my Payoneer account, pay it into my naira account after converting it. Will it be wise to pay in huge sum into the account right now or just let it be?
Need to add that my bro is the one financing this trip except the flight tickets.

Please how did you go about your account statement?
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by lmuhopeful: 8:46am On Dec 06, 2022
Hi guys. I checked the embassy website and I don't see any available appointments for Schengen visa interview. Is there any trick to find an appointment date? Or is there a particular time of the day that I have to check in order to find? Thanks in advance
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by ebookformat: 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2022
lmuhopeful:
Hi guys. I checked the embassy website and I don't see any available appointments for Schengen visa interview. Is there any trick to find an appointment date? Or is there a particular time of the day that I have to check in order to find? Thanks in advance

Hello, have you gotten an answer to your question? if No, try from 10 pm and keep refreshing the page until the appointment form loads.

1 Like

Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by lmuhopeful: 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2022
Thanks a lot

ebookformat:

Hello, have you gotten an answer to your question? if No, try from 10 pm and keep refreshing the page until the appointment form loads.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Ashirioluwa: 1:07am On Dec 21, 2022
Qatarost:
Please my friend is unemployed and she got an invite for from family for Germany. But I read she would need to present pay slips. She could raise 3 million naira for her trip . She is a first time traveler too.
What are her chances of getting the visa since she can’t present a pay slip. As she is currently unemployed.

Her chances are very slim because of her situation. She is unemployed, which may raise suspicions in the minds of whoever interviews her that she would overstay her visa.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Oluwaloniglory7: 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
Please can someone use hotel reservations for Germany tourist visa if didn't have anyone to send invitation letter? Or invitation letter is mandatory.
Lastly can I pay for DHL pick up at any office or paying at the embassy is advisable?

Merry Christmas
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Hardheolar(m): 8:27am On Dec 31, 2022
Qatarost:

Please how did you go about your account statement?

I have been away. Just print the one you generate from your bank app. Hope your friend got her visa?
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Hardheolar(m): 8:25pm On Feb 03, 2023
So I reapplied after the first rejection last year and it was approved. I am currently in Munich.
Thanks to everyone that are answering questions here.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by ifeoluwasegun(m): 7:54am On Feb 04, 2023
Hello everyone,

Please I want to know if a set of photocopies of my supporting documents is enough or two sets each.

I want to know the required copies to be made.

Thanks.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Phav: 5:02pm On Feb 08, 2023
Hardheolar:
So I reapplied after the first rejection last year and it was approved. I am currently in Munich.
Thanks to everyone that are answering questions here.

Congratulations!!

Kindly share with us the type of visa you got, and document submitted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Corporate Lagos Conductor: The Best Dressed Danfo Conductor You've Ever Seen? / 10 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria / New York Vs London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.