Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,953 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? (62115 Views)

Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? / Edo University, Iyamo, Most Expensive Public University In Nigeria (Pics / Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by Giyerte(m): 3:23pm On Jan 08, 2016
emmygzy:
Is this what you called beautiful? SMH for you.
Biafra are easily known

5 Likes

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 08, 2016
The school fine o

2 Likes

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by iceberylin(m): 3:23pm On Jan 08, 2016
Giyerte:
When will my UNIPORT look like dis

NO SOUTH SOUTH OR SOUTH EAST PERSON SHOULD QUOTE ME O.

Same thing on my mind..
The Arena nai dh shame me most sad

2 Likes

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by originally(m): 3:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
Nice view,im impress to see this.

1 Like

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by UTMOST10(m): 3:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
Beautiful but not as beautiful as OAU campus! If u agree with me let me see your like counting........

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
no doubt the most Beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by Remiflair(m): 3:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
Beautiful environment for learning with one of the best hostels in the country...it's actually one of the fastest growing institutions in nigeria.PROUD FUNAABITE

4 Likes

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by profmallory(m): 3:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
That's quite a nice environment for a Public Nigerian University.

3 Likes

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by JAZES(m): 3:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
Looks good

1 Like

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by casiraghi: 3:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
Very beautiful yet you hardly hear about the school unlike the over rated slum that prides it self as the best university in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by Lollipop247(f): 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
Hmmm, a school where the grasses, trees & animals have more worth than a human life
The undergraduate that died was denied immediate attention but if u mistakenly walk on the grass or cut a branch of tree, you will be punished severely. Mtchewwwww!! angry
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by onyxo76(m): 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
fine structures ,but great IFE is much finer...#TEAM OAU.

4 Likes

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by MzPecs(f): 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
apholaryn:
na Gej legacy..aw fa hater?
I don't understand.. angry

You okay?

1 Like

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by Khan1993: 3:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
I hope its beautiful inside and outside like it seem here. Thats how OAU look on net but if you get there, the structures are not on dilapidated but almost crumbling.

4 Likes

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by Darayola(m): 3:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
Artless360:
Nladerz b Hu d hell is dz Guy messing around... With same comment evry wer....
But I say m Jux a young fellow Hu mean no harm
Juma'at kareem to ol my Muslim brodaz nd sistaz
Muslims are not terrorist

But, all terrorists are Muslims......right?
May God help you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by lawnreigh(m): 3:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
That's my alma mata
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by kennybabs1980: 3:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
That's my school, beautiful campus, very tedious school though, btw I was there when it was UNAAB not now that its FUNAAB.

1 Like

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by casiraghi: 3:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
onyxo76:
fine structures ,but great IFE is much finer...#TEAM OAU.

What i see here beats OAU hands down, OAU is only has bigger structures.

7 Likes

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by Adeola1122: 3:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
Yeeeeeeeeeee, se na large city in Africa be dis?

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by apholaryn: 3:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
MzPecs:

I don't understand.. angry

You okay?
oh as expected, you cant understand. its your abnormalcy period.
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by lammie21(m): 3:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
kennybabs1980:
That's my school, beautiful campus, very tedious school though, btw I was there when it was UNAAB not now that its FUNAAB.
I was too. TeamUnaab / ANN, April 2010. And you?

1 Like

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by Oluwapresley(m): 3:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
Nah, OAU is

1 Like

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
Hope to run a PHD there when I return to Nigeria.

I love this school.
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by adeoba2008(m): 3:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
Nice pics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by visita: 3:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
Greataausim:
End time developments smiley

You can kill the messenger, but u can't kill the message. wink all thanks go to GEJ...... wink
Actually it's all thanks go to a man named Mahmud Yakoub, only ex-funaabites can figure this out. I mean, without him, Balogun couldn't have achieved this.

1 Like

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by temijay17: 3:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
emmygzy:
Is this what you called beautiful? SMH for you.

tribal bigot spotted!
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by ladycomfort(f): 3:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
koolib:
Have you been to OAU?
. OAU no near this one at all. This is far more beautiful than OAU.

3 Likes

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by adioolayi(m): 3:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
Great school where Academics ...well..religious activities are the order of the day...

Most students call it glorified secondary school because of near to zero social activities... (Yea Kiss Daniel went to FUNAAB though..just one of a type)

Beautiful environment to study...

No harassment from cultist and other bad gangs..

No incessant strike due to students unrest...

Very stable academic calender..

No extortion all in the name of handout and the likes

..Truly, among Universities in Nigeria, FUNAAB remains one of the Best place to study

7 Likes

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by temijay17: 3:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
casiraghi:
Very beautiful yet you hardly hear about the school unlike the over rated slum that prides it self as the best university in Nigeria.

unilag right? that school is a disaster. if I was staying outside Lagos if rather go to ui or oau
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by ladycomfort(f): 3:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
Oluwapresley:
Nah, OAU is
. OAU ke. This one is awesome.

2 Likes

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
Beautiful yeah!!!

More than OAU, NO!!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by Yustash001(m): 3:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
It's beautiful but OAU is more beautiful...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What's The Difference Between Bsc (Hons) And Ordinary Bsc? / Queen's College Student Fixed Eyelashes "For School Play" / Turkiye Burslari/Turkish Scholarship Invitation For Interview?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.