Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? (62149 Views)

Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? / Edo University, Iyamo, Most Expensive Public University In Nigeria (Pics / Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by Enesi47: 5:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
Greataausim:
End time developments smileywas it esterblish during the Gej tenur?

You can kill the messenger, but u can't kill the message. wink all thanks go to GEJ...... wink

1 Like

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by sahm4u2nv(m): 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
Bimffo:
Lool. Beautiful my Foot! Because You edit picture, E don fine for our face..

Rabbish!, U con dey snap Grass Up and Down again, We be Cow.?

Mtchewww. Stupid school. Holiday go be like strike.

Stupid school wey Cows and Horses fit step on those Grasses and Nothing go happen. Make Human Being step on am like this, Na Rustication straight!

School wey cherish Grass pass their student.

To cap everything, Social life is -30!

OP, free me jare!

No dey bring rubbish come here!
U ve said it all buh in a ______________ manner sha
Proudly Alumni

1 Like

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by emenas(m): 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
i've been ther once! That place is so so beauriful.

2 Likes

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by paulbabu(m): 5:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
@sahm4u2nv,,,,,,,,,Thats jes d bitter truth, i was there in 2010, lived in the hostel with a friend for a week, and cudnt c anything than d flowers, i must confess, d school was built around flowers and the flowers were even barricaded under the watch of the securities to prevent students from trespassing and alot of bill boards telling students not to cross d lawns,,,,i think that is the precious things d schl has got and no more,,,,to be candid i diint see any unique structure
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by lantessy(m): 5:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
sahm4u2nv:

For u to say n I quote " I can even say it is not among the 20 most beautiful univ in Nigeria"
Again more strength, I was there, FUNAAB landscape, I stil doubt if any Uni can beat it in Nigeria as @ 2010, A Senior Lecturer was sacked for crossing the Lawn, then we tagged the Flowers/Lawn as Vc Kids"
That was during Prof. Olaiya Balogun's time. The man was the architect of modern FUNAAB. May God bless him.
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by sahm4u2nv(m): 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
lantessy:

That was during Prof. Olaiya Balogun's time. The man was the architect of modern FUNAAB. May God bless him.
Very true
Pastor O.B.O hope u r seeing this
Lol
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by advocates: 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
I am neither from Ogun or southwest, but when you call this beauty, I call it magnificent, splendour and heavenly.

Its been a while I see anything as beautiful as this. The architectural piece, pavement, neatness and serenity is woow. The question is, why can't govt ensure that our living environment receive such attention? Because I believe that, whatever Nigerian govt decided to do well, they always get it well.

There is no doubt that, within us is the ingenuity to attain beyond what is obtainable in other developed world. The key is shunning corruption and begin to believe in ourselves and pledge to nation building at all respect.

My prayer has always been to live young and strong to transform my country, my father land and its entirety to a place that foreigners will seek asylum. Honestly, nothing matters to me than my Christian faith and my beloved NIGERIA. GOD help me and us all. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by lantessy(m): 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
paulbabu:
@sahm4u2nv,,,,,,,,,Thats jes d bitter truth, i was there in 2010, lived in the hostel with a friend for a week, and cudnt c anything than d flowers, i must confess, d school was built around flowers and the flowers were even barricaded under the watch of the securities to prevent students from trespassing and alot of bill boards telling students not to cross d lawns,,,,i think that is the precious things d schl has got and no more,,,,to be candid i diint see any unique structure
That was 2010, almost 6 years ago. Go there now and see for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by Leiykong(m): 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
yes even tho I'm a proud unilorite

1 Like

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by octopusfreaky(f): 5:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
sahm4u2nv:
I had my 1st degree there, Planning my 2nd degree there or ........
ok,welcome to d league denn..

1 Like

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by sahm4u2nv(m): 5:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
paulbabu:
That was 2010 sir
We are now in 2016
2016-2010= ------ yrs
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by Obidikejr(m): 5:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
Oh Futminna my dearest Futminna when will u become structurally cute and complete like this?

2 Likes

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by shubs(f): 5:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
subbieD:
iRep funaab kiss
iRep colfhec kiss
My peep from colfhec see as dey bash our school say e no fine like say dey don enter am.if dey enter am dey go bow.. new building still dey go, such as physics,chemistry,biology lab with modern equipment
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by naturalwaves: 5:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
omofunaab:
The most beautiful University in Nigeria, it has the best hostel facilities. I have been to fajuyi hall in Oau during nuga and what I saw there was a mess, lizards everywhere in the room. . Funaab halls of residence has air conditioners in their common rooms and reading rooms, also a room has two toilets each with one bathroom.. It's just that we don't like making noise like the other universities
You are right. I do not think there is any public school in Nigeria that has a better hostel than Funaab.

2 Likes

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by segunoz(m): 5:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
Funaabite.
Funaab, Funaab. Glory of our days.

1 Like

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
shubs:
Always repin my school.we hardly shout abt ourselves,coded peeps...Greatest f fabulous unaabite.

Forever fabulous. Proudly COLNASSITE.

mzteemarh come and see o kiss

2 Likes

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by oohhjjaayy: 5:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
Fabulous FUNAAB.......WE are number 1

1 Like

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
Awwwwwwwww.... I roff my sch

1 Like

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by sahm4u2nv(m): 5:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
octopusfreaky:
ok,welcome to d league denn..
Thanks dear, buh heard the Msc form has closed
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by sahm4u2nv(m): 5:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
olukenzo:

Foreva ASSLAMiTES
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by skondo09(m): 5:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
This sch no fyn reach Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria..... Naturally Ahead.... I rep you

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by shegzxxy(m): 5:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
You are very right
YourNemesis:

I have a cousin who schools here.
I think Kiss Daniel the artist also attended this school, right?
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by Stamford007(m): 5:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
my alma mata ...beautiful campus

1 Like

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
olukenzo:

wow! honestly it is really beautiful.The environment is so serene. You win this time

1 Like

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by lakizmet(m): 5:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
D skool fine and d concept of d various building s sweet.wit neat and soft landscaping.....dem try

2 Likes

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by octopusfreaky(f): 5:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
sahm4u2nv:

Thanks dear, buh heard the Msc form has closed
yeah..i fnk so..
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by Oluwapresley(m): 5:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
Obviously, ur an OAU student and ur one of those ppl that just cant see anything good in oau, ranging from the student union, to struggles, to anything..
I dont av anything to say again jare. Its ur opinion

ladycomfort:
. Which of the structures in OAU do you think can compete with the structures am seeing here? Senate, ajose,spider or new museum building? This FUNAAB is just awesome

1 Like

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by Oluwapresley(m): 5:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
How much do they pay for hostels in FUNAAB?

naturalwaves:

You are right. I do not think there is any public school in Nigeria that has a better hostel than Funaab.
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
mzteemarh:
wow honestly it is really beautiful.
The environment is so serene. You win this time

We don't make noise, no gragra, no cultists, no handouts, indecent dressing or lecturer harassment.

The secret of the school is that it started off as a pure science school, so folks there tend to be all serious and whatnot.

BTW, I don't know funaab, it's fabulous UNAAB!

2 Likes

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by sahm4u2nv(m): 5:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
YourNemesis:

I have a cousin who schools here.
I think Kiss Daniel the artist also attended this school, right?
11 n 26 structures, if I'm Not Mistaken
That's boy kiss Daniel's College (COLERM)
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by naturalwaves: 5:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
Oluwapresley:
How much do they pay for hostels in FUNAAB?

Well, I cannot say for now but when I was there, it was very very affordable, too cheap for the standards.

1 Like

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by Gbengais(m): 5:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
FUNAAB! FUNAAB!! Glory of our day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Queen's College Student Fixed Eyelashes "For School Play" / What's The Difference Between Bsc (Hons) And Ordinary Bsc? / How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.