Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? (62116 Views)

Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? / Edo University, Iyamo, Most Expensive Public University In Nigeria (Pics / Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus (2) (3) (4)

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by cee001(m): 8:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
When I stepped into funaab d environment alone could foster the generation of ideas and enhance profound thinking. green green green...natural..serenity..
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by dadebayo1(m): 4:56am On Jan 10, 2016
Kaydagreat:
quick catch up.....AY?

2010 crew i hail ooooo.... COLANIM
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by dadebayo1(m): 5:01am On Jan 10, 2016
[quote author=JideJamez post=41795275]God bless professor Olaiya O. Balogun..... The man really tried.... But yet to get my SIWES pay Team2010 grin[/quoteD

Team 2010........ Siwes long overdue....i had plans for the 15k back then grin grin …...
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by dadebayo1(m): 5:12am On Jan 10, 2016
Harbosede02:
Awwwwwwwww.... I roff my sch

Madam d madam... I hail ooo
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by Dunsin89(m): 6:52am On Jan 10, 2016
All I see here are just green grasses and flowers. #reppin Oba Awon Unifasiti
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by Ijeoma660(f): 8:28am On Jan 10, 2016
igraman:
proudly a Funaabite.

but to be frank, Funaab is only living on pass glory.
the present VC is not but thrash, Hehe has denigrated the school to an unthinkable state.
imagine students hv been at home frm September last year till now yet no resumption in sight.

I thought resumption was to be on the 25th of January. Kindly clarify me please...
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by igraman(m): 12:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
Ijeoma660:

I thought resumption was to be on the 25th of January. Kindly clarify me please...
According to the latest info on the sch website fresher's Jan25 ..while we returnees are to resume on the 1st of Feb.
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
shegra58:
show us your father's farm make we see now grin

until una show finish

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by Moji12(f): 7:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
Temmytea70:
My alma mata
hehehe, my Alma mata grin
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by Temmytea70(m): 11:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
Moji12:
hehehe, my Alma mata grin

See ur teeth
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by subbieD(f): 4:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
[quote author=shubs post=41786458] My peep from colfhec see as dey bash our school say e no fine like say dey don enter am.if dey enter am dey go bow.. new building still dey go, such as physics,chemistry,biology lab with modern equipment[/quot

Wahalai!!!! THe sch fine ...... lie no good
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by kennybabs1980: 8:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
lammie21:
I was too. TeamUnaab / ANN, April 2010. And you?
APH 2005
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by kennybabs1980: 8:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
lammie21:
I was too. TeamUnaab / ANN, April 2010. And you?
APH 2005
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by kaysolo726: 8:31am On Mar 21, 2016
Abu zaria is still the most beautiful campus in nigeria,no doubt
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by dadebayo1(m): 12:46pm On Mar 23, 2016
I hail everyone ooo..... Cant forget my days in COLANIM and my favourite Fufu joint in SUB.... Success to everyone..
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by Crusadar(m): 1:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
UNAAB all d way
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by toplad97: 5:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
Giyerte:
When will my UNIPORT look like dis
Paid 130 as a year one student and paid 53 as a year two student, ah dey fear my yr3 now sef.
YET NO ENOUGH CLASS ROOM. WELL SHA, WE DEY BOAST OF 24/7 LIGHT SHA

NO SOUTH SOUTH OR SOUTH EAST PERSON SHOULD QUOTE ME O.

they don repair PS classes for una na

How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. / What's The Difference Between Bsc (Hons) And Ordinary Bsc? / Queen's College Student Fixed Eyelashes "For School Play"