Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? (62117 Views)

Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? / Edo University, Iyamo, Most Expensive Public University In Nigeria (Pics / Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by torbie(m): 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
you can take this away from funaab, indeed the institution is a world class university with serene environment for learning...
am proud to be a graduate of funaab..
#rep colamrud
#rep Aefm..
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by VicShegs(m): 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
undecided Buh seriously, l cn't see anything beautiful here. Come ABU, u go knw what's up. Proud ABUSITE!
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by optionsxpert1: 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
Nice one. Funaabite (2010) Water Resources Mgt. COLERM...Kiss Daniel into music, proud to to be an netpreneurer. Far, far from course if study. Don't even remember where my CERT dey.

2 Likes

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by therealelazizi: 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
drseunzy:
FUNAAB dey learn work, go to OAU and see buildings that will make you wonder

The Dirty surrounding Ife boys have is what they call beautiful. You beta call your VC to order. To FUNAABites, make una reason una VC too, school's not as beautiful as it used to be. All hail the immediate past VC (@Prof. Balogun) for the tremendous work done for the University. May God give us good leaders.
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
olukenzo:

We don't make noise, no gragra, no cultists, no handouts, indecent dressing or lecturer harassment.

The secret of the school is that it started off as a pure science school, so folks there tend to be all serious and whatnot.

BTW, I don't know funaab, it's fabulous UNAAB!
lol, you can't find all this your aforementioned characteristics properties in unilorin as well.
so don't brag okay. Mr funaab grin

1 Like

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by phemmyjohnson: 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
whether you think cows are important than human in funaab is another issue....
or u you think social life is -100% is another issue..

What the op asked - "IS FUNAAB THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PUBLIC UNIVERSITY"?

ans: YES! I can tell you funaab is one of the most beautiful public universities in nigeria...
if not first, would rank top 3 tho just for the fact that the school degraded under the current vc...

got an issue with dat, lets take a glimpse at ur school!

2 Likes

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by therealelazizi: 5:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
FUNAAB! FUNAAB!! Glory of our day. Knowledge for Development.
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by greatfoly(m): 5:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
Guyman02:
The school fine sha but the pictures dey consume plenty MB, you no even try to reduce the resolution for people wey dey buy MTN N100 date or wey det free 15MB from Etisalat for recharging N200
lolzz... grin u get bros
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by smiley001(m): 5:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
Fabulous UNAAB, we are number one.

I'm a proud Alumnus of this Great School.
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
This

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by phemmyjohnson: 5:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
paulbabu:
@sahm4u2nv,,,,,,,,,Thats jes d bitter truth, i was there in 2010, lived in the hostel with a friend for a week, and cudnt c anything than d flowers, i must confess, d school was built around flowers and the flowers were even barricaded under the watch of the securities to prevent students from trespassing and alot of bill boards telling students not to cross d lawns,,,,i think that is the precious things d schl has got and no more,,,,to be candid i diint see any unique structure

bros na when funaab fyn pass be dat o...
op say ur eyes no dey blur dat time...
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
mzteemarh:
lol, you can't find all this your aforementioned characteristics properties in unilorin as well.
so don't brag okay. Mr funaab grin

Ta! It's Unaab angry

Yes, Prof Balogun came from Ilorin. I began there the same year he became VC. He brought with him e-Exams and short semesters (SiS).

1 Like

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
it is fine o. but they should allow us to resume. resumption postponed to 1 February.

proudly COLPLANT

End time strike

End time SSNASU
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by nairalife101: 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
Somebody should do this same post for Uniuyo na. I hear say Akpabio d uncommon transformer been don transform d place.

👙

Abi na lie? 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by adehika: 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
May b students never resume
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by edey2real: 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
Can't believe it's 6 years that I last visited this great University. So many things have changed but the special Nimbe Adedipe Library, the fabulous Senate building and the greatest College of Environmental Resources Management where man finished from are still the same.

The FABULOUS University of Agriculture Abeokuta!!

If you know what happened in this great University on Sept. 30, 2004, you indeed finished from UNAAB.
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by omofunaab(m): 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
Those shouting Oau ar still living in the past, funaab represents the modern day University, the classrooms are magnificent, it has the best halls of residence in the whole of Nigeria , no hand out, no lecturer harassment, cultism is not well pronounced, the transport system is top class (funaabot), the sch emphasizes on I. T technology a lot,... Those people saying funaab social life is zero well incase you don't know kiss Daniel and japhet omojuwa finished from funaab... But the school lay much emphasis on academic excellence than any other thing. ... welcome to funaab where a room in the hall of residence has two bathrooms and a toilet each also funaab was one of the last generation of universities but see where they are today compared to others .... We don't like making noise like the other universities

3 Likes

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by adexdon(m): 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
av u been to ui
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by acerr(m): 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2016
skondo09:
This sch no fyn reach Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria..... Naturally Ahead.... I rep you
sebi Na d only two buildings wey dem get bi Dat post more or I don't believe
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by acerr(m): 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
Oluwapresley:
How much do they pay for hostels in FUNAAB?

18thousand 90naira
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by acerr(m): 6:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
VicShegs:
undecided Buh seriously, l cn't see anything beautiful here. Come ABU, u go knw what's up. Proud ABUSITE!
pictures or we don't believe
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by pasol4real(m): 6:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
YoruBanger:

Smh. You people and your bad belle. Ibadan no worse reach this Ohafia Abia pix though. undecided
U dey see Road at all which one worst pass .
Kai dis ib city dey give me running stomach grin
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
Nigerians & their celebration of mediocrity taya me
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by Oluwapresley(m): 6:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
18k oo.. Imagine, and OAU charges 2k+ for hostels and some ppl will be comparing

acerr:
18thousand 90naira
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by Fkhalifa(m): 6:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
F@bulous FUNAAB,we are the latest alumni,waiting to be called up..
I ve been to few unis and i ill pick funaab ahead of all in terms of beauty...
i notice OAU peeps are many on N.LAND, and they are just too loud for my liking..

Funaab leads with serenity.
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by scholes0(m): 6:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
omofunaab:
Those shouting Oau ar still living in the past, funaab represents the modern day University, the classrooms are magnificent, it has the best halls of residence in the whole of Nigeria , no hand out, no lecturer harassment, cultism is not well pronounced, the transport system is top class (funaabot), the sch emphasizes on I. T technology a lot,... Those people saying funaab social life is zero well incase you don't know kiss Daniel and japhet omojuwa finished from funaab... But the school lay much emphasis on academic excellence than any other thing. ... welcome to funaab where a room in the hall of residence has two bathrooms and a toilet each also funaab was one of the last generation of universities but see where they are today compared to others .... We don't like making noise like the other universities

Well articulated!

1 Like

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by DAMMYORES: 7:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
My Alma mata....i missed professor olaiya balogun. God bless you and his mercies shall never cease from your household.
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by pseudonomer: 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
paulbabu:
You are deceiving yourself my friend, I have been to this school in 2010, it is not as beautiful as you think, actually u cant judge the beauty of a pix on camera, cos the camera is enhanced to give super quality and everyone knows flowers/ornaments are beautiful, the Op was able to cajole us by showing d flowers in all his captions,,,,,,,if we are to go by beauty at all , you go by the structures, the overall layout of the school, architectural designs of d buildings,,let me ask you, why diint the Op snap all this with the flowers in the dry season, cos it will actually look bad,,so for me i dont take beautification tru flowers as the best, it is jes like a lady using makeup, she wil surely be beautiful! I can even say it is not among the 20 most beautiful univ in Nigeria

Have you been to FUNAAB recently? like 2013 downward?
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by princezzlolly(f): 7:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
I so much love d library structure

1 Like

Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by Apatababajide(m): 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
MzPecs:
Seen!

Good for them.. cool

Haters are easily spotted .... The only university you can receive lecture / exam in full A/C hall. I rep #FUNAAB
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by shegra58: 8:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
woodcook:
Everybody father's farm is the biggest. undecided undecided
show us your father's farm make we see now grin
Re: Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? by sirstanley(m): 8:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
green and clean, but really no architectural wonder

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. / What's The Difference Between Bsc (Hons) And Ordinary Bsc? / Queen's College Student Fixed Eyelashes "For School Play"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.