Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,401 members, 7,843,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

She Is Too Open To Me, Is It Good - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Too Open To Me, Is It Good (911 Views)

Is It Good To Have Sex In Your Work Place? / Reasons Why It's Good To Urinate After Sex / Is It Good For A Female To Ask For French Kiss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Too Open To Me, Is It Good by nnanyi(m): 12:35pm On Jun 17, 2009
[color=#000099][/color] Hi all, i was introduced to her by my aunties. i met her on val's day 2009 and we discussed like we ve known for years. we love each other and i asked her for us to establish a courtship (R/ship) which she accepted. i am 33 while she is 23. i noticed she is too open to me. first of all she told me that she has a boy friend who she is not too comfortable with but still tolerates. one day she sent me an sms that she will be going to the guy's house for his birthday and i replied and told her to obey her conscience i thought she will not go but she did and slept there sad. i refused calling her but she called and asked why i explained to her and she appologised. she visited me and both of us was really happy with our stay over the weekend but she was too open to tell me that she was disvirgined in 2007 and the same guy still calls her and despite that she doesnt hide anything for me about her past life. do i go ahead and marry her. pls am confused
Re: She Is Too Open To Me, Is It Good by Gentlelady(f): 1:23pm On Jun 17, 2009
The lady likes you and you are not giving her the right vibes.  I love her for being open to you and she is in her own way telling you that others are keen and asking you to declare your stand.  I do not think you have sat her down and made your intentions known to her.  I believe she will cool down and make you a nice partner!  If you do not like her over-openness, abeg tell her.  She is trying to communicate to you but you are busy judging.  If she tells you her, tell her your own!  After the initial talk, the relationship can then be built.

All the best.
Re: She Is Too Open To Me, Is It Good by eddy1977(m): 1:28pm On Jun 17, 2009
i would love to date a woman like that because i know there will be honesty between us. at your age i think you are mature enough to build a great relationship with her. good luck.
Re: She Is Too Open To Me, Is It Good by JJYOU: 1:31pm On Jun 17, 2009
nnanyi:

[color=#000099][/color] Hi all, i was introduced to her by my aunties. i met her on val's day 2009 and we discussed like we ve known for years. we love each other and i asked her for us to establish a courtship (R/ship) which she accepted. i am 33 while she is 23. i noticed she is too open to me. first of all she told me that she has a boy friend who she is not too comfortable with but still tolerates. one day she sent me an sms that she will be going to the guy's house for his birthday and i replied and told her to obey her conscience i thought she will not go but she did and slept there sad. i refused calling her but she called and asked why i explained to her and she appologised. she visited me and both of us was really happy with our stay over the weekend but she was too open to tell me that she was disvirgined in 2007 and the same guy still calls her and despite that she doesnt hide anything for me about her past life. do i go ahead and marry her. pls am confused

amazing. you don stay inside darkness too long like dey scare you. many will give their arms for a woman like her. you want the compulsive liar that most are. go sit down and you say you are 33.
Re: She Is Too Open To Me, Is It Good by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2009
wow! shocked, so people still live in caves.
Re: She Is Too Open To Me, Is It Good by biola44: 2:38pm On Jun 17, 2009
ezinne1212:

yes!
Re: She Is Too Open To Me, Is It Good by biola44: 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2009
its good, but handle things 4 good,  cool
Re: She Is Too Open To Me, Is It Good by izeek(m): 2:43pm On Jun 17, 2009
k
ezinne1212:

it has nothing to do with that.
eddy1977:

i would love to date a woman like that because i know there will be honesty between us. at your age i think you are mature enough to build a great relationship with her. good luck.

somtimes being overly truthful is hard for some to comprehend, exspecially when u just recouping from a bad relationship where lie was the norm there.
Re: She Is Too Open To Me, Is It Good by luxoire(f): 2:48pm On Jun 17, 2009
@nnayi - wait ohh - come come - you are in a r/ship with a girl that says she has a bf and she was going to sleep round his house?

me i am confuse oh
Re: She Is Too Open To Me, Is It Good by izeek(m): 3:20pm On Jun 17, 2009
luxoire:

@nnayi - wait ohh - come come - you are in a r/ship with a girl that says she has a bf and she was going to sleep round his house?

me i am confuse oh

i saw that part, put assumed she told him nothing happened.
afterall them dey open minded here.
Re: She Is Too Open To Me, Is It Good by luxoire(f): 3:28pm On Jun 17, 2009
izeek:

this kind openess na wah ohh - in fact from that statement me sef no go even reply because i think na joke una dey joke - you and her are not serious in your courtship or r/ship or what ever ship you are having
Re: She Is Too Open To Me, Is It Good by oluclem(m): 3:28pm On Jun 17, 2009
Quote from: luxoire on Today at 02:48:12 PM

me i am confuse oh

Gbam!!!! you have said it all.

But I think I will prefer a girl that open up to me, even if I am not confortable with her Chracter, I know it will help me to work on her. Since she doesn't know how to keep secret.
Re: She Is Too Open To Me, Is It Good by beingme(f): 3:41pm On Jun 17, 2009
u re confused? oh! man u re not serious.

i need such a guy my way grin
Re: She Is Too Open To Me, Is It Good by touchmeder: 4:00pm On Jun 17, 2009
would you prefer if she ran around and pretended and you knew nothing about it?
That being said are you sure she understands what she still has with you? why going to the ex's party and spend the night there? strange and why did you tell her follow your conscience most guys will say point blank ''m not comfortable with that''
what a relationship you guys have undecided cheesy
Re: She Is Too Open To Me, Is It Good by sistawoman: 4:26pm On Jun 17, 2009
First off like others have said you should stop beating around the bush and let her know just what you approve of and dont approve of. If you leave the decison to her and she desides to do something that you dont agree to then you have no room for disapproval, esp. since she sought your approval first.

Secondly who the hell gets mad or upset because thier gf tells them everything and is honest.

I thought honesty and openness were two traits desired in a mate? Maybe I am asking for the wrong things?
Re: She Is Too Open To Me, Is It Good by beingme(f): 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2009
men try letting her go on vacation and see how much u will miss her

(1) (Reply)

Is She Mad / Rubbish / Love And Compactability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.